Personal Assistant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hang pictures, fix a leaky faucet...that sort of thing?" She clarified.

"Uh...yeah I can fix most things." He replied.

"I think I hit the jackpot. The job is yours if you want it." She stated.

"Wow, that would be great. Thank you." He said.

She stuck out her hand and he shook it sealing the deal.

"Would you like a tour?" She asked.

"Sure, that would be great." He said.

She stood up and walked toward the kitchen to give James some space to get up. He needed it too since his erection was still raging. He managed to stand up and adjust himself the best he could so he could walk around.

He looked down to assess the situation and it was still pretty clear that he had an erection, but it was the best he could do.

He followed Anna around the house as she gave him the tour. Even the way she walked was incredibly sexy to James as he watched her glide from room to room swaying her hips back and forth.

From the kitchen she led him to a central hallway that took them to the west side of the house. There was a small office on one side and the other door led to her master suite. Her bedroom was like an apartment with a small sitting room complete with couches and big screen TV.

There were big oversized slider doors that led to the patio/pool area in the backyard, and what master suite wasn't complete without an amazing bathroom with the most incredible shower James had ever seen.

The shower looked like it had at least 20 heads divided up between 3 of the walls. There was what looked like 4 huge rainfall heads on the ceiling. On the back wall there was a bench that was curved and looked like you could lay on it, with flush mounted jets strategically placed along the surface.

"I designed the shower myself, I really love showers." She said insinuating something unspoken.

From here she continued the tour to the east side of the house which had 2 formal living rooms that looked grand enough to have balls in. The last room on the east side was a large library located at the back of the house. The room looked like something you would find in a country club with oversized leather chairs and rich wood paneling.

She commented on how she doesn't spend much time on the east side and it's more for show or parties.

The upstairs has 5 bedrooms and a large multipurpose room that could be used as a play room for kids or as another family room which is how it was currently set up. There was a big couch with a large screen TV.

She didn't spend any time up here as well and it was only used when friends or family were visiting.

We came back downstairs and continued down to the lower level. As soon as we reached the bottom we were standing in a central room that was as big as some homes basements. It had seating arranged around the room like it was a lounge.

"I re-did this whole basement; this room gets set up for Casino night when I have parties." She informed him.

"The movie room is right there, the hallway to our left leads to the gym, and the hallway to our right leads to guest rooms."

We went down the hall to our left which led to the gym. She showed me the 2 locker rooms which were large bathrooms with little cubbies. A boy's room and a girl's room. They were actually really nice and had what looked like a spa shower in each room.

We continued on down the hallway to a set of stairs that led downward so that we dropped probably 5-6 feet to a set of glass double doors.

"Here is the gym. I had this whole portion of the basement dug out so the ceilings could be 16 feet for the gym and movie room." She said.

"Woooow!" Was all I could manage to say as I looked around the large room.

On one end was a half sized basketball court. On the other end was an impressive assortment of gym equipment and free weights. It looked like a real gym with Mirrors on all the walls and TV's arranged around the room.

There was a huge smith machine along one wall and next to it was a dual stack cable machine. She had a couple of adjustable benches and a large Pilates machine along another wall. The one cardio machine was a stationary bike that was in a corner.

"You are free to use everything whenever you want. It's big enough so I don't think you will get in my way if we are working out together." She said.

"Wow, thanks!"

"Don't forget you need to give me some pointers." She said suggestively.

"Definitely." James managed to say.

She led him back out to the center room where the entrance to the movie room was. There were 2 sets of double doors on either side that were open so they could walk in. The room was enormous; it felt like he was stepping into a real movie theater complete with stadium seating.

There were 3 rows of large comfortable recliner seats. Each row had five seats so the whole theater could hold 20 people. James loved movies and was really blown away by how cool the whole setup was.

Anna led him out of the movie theater and into another large room that was equal to the size of the central room. James was amazed at how high the ceilings were for a lower level, it just made it feel big and spacious. Now he could see where all the light was coming from because the wall was all glass and opened up to the outside with big sliding doors.

There was an enormous couch in the center that looked like it could seat 20 people as well as additional sitting along the walls and in the corners where maybe smaller groups could have a more intimate conversation.

As James walked in further he noticed what looked like a fish tank running the entire length of one of the side walls. As he looked closer there weren't any fish and the tank looked a lot bigger than any tank he had ever seen.

"Is that the swimming pool?" He asked as he realized what he was looking at.

"Yup, pretty cool huh." Anna said proudly.

"Yeah, that is incredible." He said marveling.

"It's a lot of fun when I have parties."

James looked up to see an enormous sky light in the center of the room. Light was streaming in from above as James tried to get his bearings to figure out how there could be a sky light in the basement.

"Are we below the patio?" He asked.

"Yes, the great room we were sitting in is above the central room we just came from and this whole room is below the patio."

"Wow, I was trying to figure out how this basement seemed bigger than the upstairs."

"Yup, this was a pretty big addition when I bought the house?" She said proudly.

"Wow." James said as he moved closer to look into the swimming pool.

He could see another room through the glass on the other side of the pool. He noticed the hallway that wrapped along the glass to the pool when he came into the room. To the right of that hallway was a wall of glass and a couch facing it like it was a big TV screen. James thought it was peculiar but Anna didn't say anything about it.

Anna led James down the hall to show him the room that was on the other side of the pool. The hallway was about 8 feet and before they came into the large room he could see ahead there was another hallway to his right.

This hallway looked long and had about 4-5 doorways. It looked like a hotel corridor. He marveled at how this basement felt like a maze.

"Those are the guest rooms down there." She said motioning to the hall to the right.

"And this is the club." She said as she held out her hands like a game show model.

When you walked in it was like you were entering into a classy club. The whole room was designed with rich wood paneling, small chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and brick accents. It really was like stepping into another world.

When you walked in there was a large sitting area with a wall full of TV screens at the far right end of the room. James was hoping he could watch football in here; it was like the ultimate man cave.

In the center was a beautiful billiards table with high top tables and chairs along the wall.

To his left there was a long bar with plenty of room to sit. The wall behind the bar was the other window to the pool that James could see from the other room.

The bar was huge and looked like it had a full stock of liquor as well as 5 taps coming out of the bar top. He looked over the edge and saw what looked like a fully functioning bar with everything that a bartender would need to do their job.

Opposite the bar on the other wall was a little stage in the corner and an open floor between that looked like it could be a dance floor.

"That's it for the house, would you like to get a tour of where you will be living." She asked.

"Sure."

They walked outside and made their way to the small house that James saw when he came in.

"I will give you an opener so you can park your car in the garage." She motioned to the 6 car garage across from the small house.

"Thanks."

She walked up to the front door, opened it up and walked in. James followed right behind expecting it to feel cramped. He was pleasantly surprised at how big and open it felt when he walked in. The entire first floor was completely open. There was a small kitchen with an island in the corner by the front entrance and the rest was an open space. The furniture gave each space a defined feel.

"I am hoping there will be space over there for you to set up your art supplies." She pointed to the far end of the room where it looked like a reading area.

"I think that will be perfect." James said.

She smiled, pleased that the room seemed to satisfy him.

"There are 2 bedrooms upstairs." She motioned to the stairs along one of the walls.

They climbed the stairs to a small landing with a hall that led to 2 doors.

"The rooms are the same size, but I think they are roomy, and they both have a private bathroom attached."

They walked in and James was very impressed with the modern cabin feel to the room. There was a queen size bed in the middle and enough room for a dresser and a reading chair and still plenty of room to walk around.

"It's a great use of space, I thought it was going to be small from the outside but it actually feels very big and spacious when you are inside." James complimented.

"Thanks, I tore out all the walls downstairs and minimized the upstairs to give it that more open feeling." She commented.

"It's amazing, and it's in really good condition." He said.

"Yup, like I mentioned earlier I recently had the whole thing gutted and fully renovated. It also comes furnished so you don't need to worry about furniture."

"Wow, that's great. Lucky for me I don't have much."

They finished the tour and walked back outside.

Everything was moving very fast for James, she seemed like she was ready for him to start working right away. He wasn't complaining, he was ready as well; he was just still wrapping his head around everything.

The house was so big and amazing, he couldn't believe how open she was being. She was so larger than life in a beautiful way that he couldn't seem to believe it was happening.

He also didn't want this moment to end, he felt like he could never tire of staring into those big beautiful blue eyes or drinking in every inch of her amazingly curvy body.

"Why don't you come inside and I will give you everything you will need." She prompted him.

Then she reached up and gave his arm a squeeze letting her hand linger a little longer than normal as if she were admiring its size.

Then she turned and sauntered to the house with James on her heels marveling at her from behind. He had this incredible urge to wrap his hands around her incredibly small waist and bend her over, but immediately shook it out of his head.

She got him keys to both houses, a key card for the front gate, and an opener for his car. She gave him a more in depth tour of the kitchen letting him know some of the daily chores she expected from him.

The rest she told him they would play by ear and she instructed him that he can move into the house today or tomorrow.

James was eager to get started and told her he would be moving today so he would be ready to help her tomorrow.

He spent the rest of the day moving his stuff out of his small studio apartment in the city. He really didn't have much stuff and most of his moving consisted of clothes, art supplies, and his camera equipment.

As she suggested he was able to remove a couple chairs and table that were in the back of the little house to make room for his painting supplies. What little decorations he had were boxed up and stored in the garage.

By the time it was getting dark he had completely finished moving in. He was sitting in the main room admiring the nice little house feeling a little hungry and wondering what to do next.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door. He got up feeling excited that Anna was possibly coming by to visit.

He opened the door to find an amazing vision before him. She was a little more casual than when he was being interviewed earlier, but she was still just as beautiful.

Her size filled the doorway as she stood towering over him as he looked up in her beautiful blue eyes. Her hair was back in a loose braided ponytail and she was wearing something more casual. She had on a thin tank top that was stretched to the max with little shorts that just barely covered her big round Butt.

It was a weird feeling for James when he was in her presence. He was so used to being in charge in most situations. He was always the biggest guy in the room and usually felt pretty confident walking up to ladies.

With Anna he always felt like she was in control and he felt intimidated. She was wearing shoes without heels now, but she was still at least 4-5 inches taller than him.

"Good evening." He greeted her.

"Hey, I know you are probably busy moving in, but I had my chef Stephanie cook up some extra food if you wanted to join me." She asked.

"That would be great; I was just wondering what to do for food."

"Great, come on over." She said as she started to walk back to the house.

"Let me just change real quick." He suggested.

He was wearing a t-shirt with gym shorts and thought he should look a little nicer.

"You look great, come on." She stepped back up to the door and reached around his back to coax him out.

In doing so she was pressing her huge massive chest into his arm. With her other hand she placed it on his chest and patted him. He was pretty sure she was trying to get a quick feel and decided to go along with it.

"You don't need to be formal with me; I want you to feel comfortable." She continued.

He let her guide him out of the house and she let go of him and took the lead back to her house.

He fell in step behind her feeling like he could never tire of watching her walk from behind. Her butt and hips swayed back and forth in a sexual way that almost put him in a trance.

He could see all of her shapely legs now and was amazed at how smooth and firm they looked. He expected to see some cellulite because her butt and hips were so big, but that wasn't the case at all. Her legs looked toned and hard with curves in all the right places.

Soon they were sitting at her kitchen table with a delicious looking meal in front of them.

"It's spicy mango chicken with cauliflower rice." She informed James.

"It looks amazing." He said as he looked at it eagerly.

"Jump in. It's very healthy, my chef is great at using spices to make otherwise boring meals incredible." She said.

James eagerly started eating up the meal. She smiled as she watched him and could tell he was really enjoying it.

"This is great! Way better than the boring meal I was probably going to eat before you rescued me."

"I will be sure to let Stephanie know you enjoyed it." She said with a little chuckle.

They ate quietly just enjoying a second to relax with a nice meal. James was surprised with how comfortable he already felt. It wasn't like there was anything forced, they were perfectly content with the silence as they ate.

James looked up to check Anna's status. Even the way she ate was graceful and beautiful. She was slow and methodical as she picked perfect sized portions up with her fork. As she took a bite she slid the fork out between her full lips in a very sexual way.

Her long blonde braid curled around her neck and rested on her massive bosom. Unable to stop himself he took a moment to get a good look at her incredible cleavage that was on full display as she bent over her food.

The thin material of the top did little to cover her huge breasts. He could see big nipples pushing through easily looking the size of the tip of his pinkie finger. She must not be wearing a bra, but amazingly her huge full breasts managed to stay perfectly round and high.

She didn't look up and was very focused on her food allowing James to look at her spectacular boobs far longer than he should have. It was like he couldn't take his eyes away as he imagined what it would be like to put his face in her foot long cleavage.

As was the case all day, he had a massive throbbing erection from admiring Anna. He adjusted the best he could but knew if he had to stand up it would be quite the show.

He knew he had pressed his luck for far too long and redirected his attention back to his meal. The meal was so good and Anna had been so kind, he thought he should say something a little more than thank you.

"Anna." He paused giving her a moment to look up from her meal. "I just wanted to say I really appreciate the opportunity. I have only known you for a short time but you have been so kind and trusting, I just really can't thank you enough." He said.

"Aww, that's nice. Your welcome." She reached across the table and put her hand on top of his giving it a squeeze before bringing her arm back to her side of the table. "I really hope this works out."

They were finishing up the meal at this point and she leaned back in her chair to relax. Amazingly she held her perfect posture yet still looked relaxed at the same time.

"It's time for you to earn your keep, let's see how well you clean up." She declared.

Even though she was bossing him around she still managed to say it in the nicest way. James got the hint and obediently started cleaning up without another word. Lucky for him he had managed to get his erection under control before he had to stand up and clear the table.

She sat sipping her wine casually watching him as he went to work. She was glad she stopped him from changing. She was admiring his biceps and frame as he was working diligently.

"I just noticed something." She said between sips.

"What's that?" James asked.

"I have never been the kind of person to feel the need to fill every second with useless talking. Either you are just being shy right now, or you are like me and are okay with silence." She stated.

"I am not really shy." He said, although he was thinking to himself how she kind of intimidated him a little. "But it's funny I was thinking that earlier. It felt comfortable and natural, I really don't feel the need to fill the silence either." He said.

"Good." She got up and walked up next to him. He looked up at her, marveling at how tall and beautiful she was. "When you are finished up here, why don't you join me in the living room. I plan to stay up for a couple more hours and was hoping we could get to know each other." She said.

"Sure." James responded.

She filled up her wine glass and walked into the living room that was just off the kitchen to sit down and wait for him to finish up.

It didn't take him long to load up the dishwasher and wipe down the kitchen. In no time he had a glass of the wine she was drinking and joined her in the living room.

She was amazingly easy to talk to, and for the first time James wasn't overwhelmed with desire and able to look at her as a person. The more she talked the more beautiful she got in his eyes.