Personal Assistant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked about her passion for writing and their mutual love of art. She was also very passionate about wine and shared her experience from the many trips she had to Napa and Sonoma.

It was one of her dreams to travel to Europe to see the countryside and the wonderful vineyards there. She was just really busy with putting the final stages on her latest book and couldn't get away right now.

The time flew by as they talked and enjoyed each other's company. They were both snapped back to reality when Anna realized that it was almost midnight.

They finished up their conversation and Anna walked James to the door. Even without her heels she towered over James with the top of his head coming just up to her nose.

"Well...it's been a nice night. Thanks for the great conversation." Anna said.

"Thank you so much for the amazing dinner and wine. I had fun." James said.

"Me too. Goodnight." Anna said.

Without hesitation Anna gave James a big hug. Her massive boobs pressed up against his chest and filled the space around his neck so that his chin was pressing deep in her cleavage.

James had been with some women with big breasts, but nothing he experienced could compare to this moment. He felt like he was in heaven with her soft pillowy bosom surrounded him. At that moment James also thought her breasts must be real, there was no way fake boobs could feel like this.

She pulled away looking down at him with a satisfied smile on her face as he looked up with starry eyes. She opened the door and they waved to each other as James made his way to his new home.

He felt so empty as he walked the short distance back to his small house. He could never imagine a world where he wasn't surrounded by those magnificent breasts. He felt so safe and warm when she embraced him.

That night all James could dream about was Anna. He was going to do everything he could to make her happy so she would keep him around.

A small part of him also dreamed that they could be a couple somehow. She was so smart and beautiful and clearly had money. What could he offer her? He was a poor starving artist, but he could still dream.

He set his alarm extra early so he could be sure he was on time tomorrow for his first full day of work.