Personal Assistant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes she finally got up the courage to start inserting his cock in slowly. His cock looked huge from his perspective as he watched her petite frame try to take his massive girth.

"Oh my god, you are so huge!" Alexa screamed out.

She was not even taking half his length, but was starting to get a nice rhythm after she spent a couple minutes just trying to get used to his size.

Her body was so hot as he watched her muscles strain from the exertion. She really was like a bodybuilder as he noticed her shoulders and back from behind had nice definition. Her ass was nice and hard as it bounced up and down on his cock.

Candy straddled him and was able to lie on top of him while Alexa kept pounding away. She was a very passionate woman and a very good kisser. She would take breaks from kissing to allow James to play with her huge boobs.

She would lean forward like before so they hung in his face allowing him to suck and kiss her big nipples. When Candy leaned back James could look up at the glass ceiling to see Alexa's fit form thrusting like a pro.

It took a while but after 5-10 minutes of hard grinding it sounded like Alexa was finally reaching the climax of an orgasm. She was screaming in pleasure as he felt her pulsing on the end of his cock.

She dismounted James freeing his cock which slapped back onto Candy's butt with a hard smack. Wasting no time she reached back and pushed his dick into her vagina.

Her pussy was dripping wet and his cock slid into Candy with a little resistance but was the easiest of the three.

"Oh yeah." She whispered into his ear.

She instantly started rocking in and out. He could feel his cock going in deeper and deeper. Candy was moaning with primal pleasure with every thrust.

After a couple of minutes Candy was taking almost all of James' length. It felt incredible to have so much of his cock in a woman. This is the deepest he has ever gone into a woman and it felt incredible.

Candy was really enjoying herself and seemed like she was climaxing already. Her long slow thrusts were getting faster and faster to the point where he didn't think she could move any faster.

She let loose a long scream and finally broke rhythm as she convulsed a little. She never stopped thrusting and just slowed down to the long slow thrusts she was doing before.

As Candy continued James could feel Alexa and Jess kissing him all over. Jess moved down to his legs and caressed his balls and butt hole while Candy continued thrusting.

The sensations were amazing as he felt her mouth around his balls and her tongue was probing all around. It was like these girls were well-oiled machines all working together as one.

Candy's moaning was escalating again as her pace started to get faster. Just like before she was thrusting on his cock like a jackhammer. After what felt like forever she was screaming with pleasure as she finally reached her second orgasm.

Unlike last time, she collapsed on top of James from sheer exhaustion. He was still hard as a rock with half of his cock still submerged in Candy's vagina. He gave a couple little thrusts to emphasize his point.

"Oh my god, he is still hard." Candy exclaimed.

Jess started stroking his cock and balls to assess the situation.

"Holy shit stud!" Jess announced.

Candy pulled out giving a verbal sigh and collapsed on the bed next to James.

"I don't think I can go any further." Candy admitted.

Jess grabbed onto his cock and started jerking him with both hands. She was an expert and had the perfect amount of pressure and speed.

While Jess was stroking his rod she started sucking the head of his cock adding to the sensations.

James could last longer but since he had given each girl an orgasm he decided it was his turn. Jess was doing such a good job that it wasn't difficult for him to start concentrating on the hand job and building toward his own orgasm.

He started to moan with pleasure as the orgasm started to build inside. Before long he could feel the waves of pleasure start to wash over him as he was about ready to burst.

Finally not being able to hold out any longer he screamed out "Yes!" and exploded with a huge orgasm. Cum shot out of his cock filling Jess's mouth as she eagerly lapped it up.

She couldn't take all of his cum and let his penis fall as another huge load shot onto his abs and chest. Alexa grabbed onto his cock and started sucking up what was left as another huge load shot into her mouth.

While Alexa sucked him dry, Candy started licking up the load that sprayed all over his body. James just lay there convulsing in pleasure as the girls cleaned him up.

On the other side of the wall of mirrors was the big basement room with the skylight. Sitting comfortably on a couch facing the room Anna was enjoying the show with her 12 inch dildo in one hand pleasuring herself and a glass of wine in the other.

What looked like a wall of mirrors inside the room was actually 2 way glass and Anna had a front row seat to the orgy that was happening with James and the girls. Room 1 was actually the Exhibitionist room.

Anna was sexually into everything, she couldn't resist the chance to let her Voyeur side come out when she instructed the girls to seduce James in room 1.

She had orgasmed 3 times herself as she watched the show and couldn't help being impressed with James' stamina. As much as she loved watching, she couldn't help but be a little jealous not being able to ride that massive cock herself.

She could tell the girls were enjoying themselves but James' cock ended up being too much for them all to handle. She was pretty sure she was up to the task and couldn't wait to get her turn. She wasn't going to make it easy on him, which just added to all the fun from her perspective.

The next morning James woke up unsure what he should do. His mind was still swimming with glee from the night before. He had never done anything so wild. It was incredible, but a part of him was still worried he may have made a mistake.

It was a Saturday so he didn't even know if he was on duty. He realized that after last night with all the excitement that the house was probably a mess. He just didn't know if he was ready to face Anna yet.

After playing mental gymnastics with his indecision for what felt like forever he received a text from Anna. "Hey, if you are up, get over here" was all the text said.

He headed over to the house as soon as he got the text. When he let himself in he could hear the girls laughing and talking in the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen he was met with excitement from everyone. They were all smiling and giggling including Anna.

"Come on in big guy, I heard you all had quite the night." Anna declared.

As he entered each girl took turns greeting him with a big hug and kiss including Anna. As far as he could tell everything seemed cool and he didn't overstep any boundaries.

"So what do you think girls, is he Bull material?" Anna asked the ladies.

"Oh yeah!" Alexa said.

"He is like a Platinum Bull." Candy offered.

James stood there confused as the girls continued to debate what he was with their own jargon.

"Slow down ladies, nobody can go straight to Platinum without any experience, but I love the enthusiasm." Anna declared.

"Congratulations James, you were a hit." Anna added.

James just stood there confused.

"What is a Bull?" Was all he could think to ask.

12