Personal Coaching Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to be close, kid. I'll make sure you don't waste a drop," he said to me, one of his hands fondling my sensitive tip before the other one put something over it. A piece of plastic - with a perfect circumference to envelop my cock. It started bobbing up and down, ever so slowly. It took me a while before I realized coach was making me fuck my own empty water bottle!

I moaned as I leaked precum into the tight bottleneck. Roy was going to fuck my own cum out of me - his huge cock wasn't causing me pain anymore. As my ass got used to his girth, it started feeling like fireworks were exploding in my ass. I found myself thrusting back, and soon...

"Aaaaaaaah!" I shouted with Roy in unison as both of us exploded. His cock was buried deep inside of me when it started shooting, adding his own layer of load over Oscar's previous one. Meanwhile, my own cock was splashing ropes of cum inside of my water bottle. It was a powerful orgasm and I thought my soul was going to shoot out together with my cum. When it was finally over, I arched my back and my head fell on the drenched surface of the bench, panting fast.

Carlos got off of me and I got the view of all three of them - Roy still balls deep inside of my ass, Carlos playing with his limp dick and Oscar coming closer to me with my water bottle.

"You know the rules, Ronnie," he smirked at me, "No wasting of protein."

"And you gotta keep yourself hydrated as well," Carlos added to that, his hands crossed on his chest, "Swallow it down, boy, we all want to see it!"

I took the bottle and let my own, warm cum slowly drip down into my waiting mouth. It didn't quite overpower the taste of Carlos off my mouth, but the taste of cum still sent a surge through my veins. I didn't stop until I got out as much as possible from the tight bottle.

The guys all turned into their normal, friendly selves after that. They helped me off the bench - god knows I needed help, after all that workout - and helped me get cleaned in the showers. I was in delirium - tonight's workout was much more demanding than I expected. But I was glad I got to meet the guys - and do something for my body as well.

"Next week," Roy said with a smile on his face, as he was waving goodbye to us in front of the gym.

"You bet," Carlos said as he winked at me, "Next time, we won't let you go home so soon, boy. Take care!"

With Oscar's hand on my shoulders, we both watched the bodybuilders get into their cars and drive off. I missed them already, even though I could still taste both of their cocks in my mouth. As they disappeared behind the corner I turned to Oscar.

"I hope they weren't just saying that," I said, a little unsure.

"I've known them for a while, Ronnie. And I could tell you made a good impression," he smiled at me, his hand patting me on my back. I felt so satisfied - just being in the presence of these guys already made me feel better about myself so much. And it was then when I finally realized how stupid it was to do this all just so girls would like me better.

I turned to Oscar's friendly face and smiled back at him. He and his friends were the only people I really wanted around me. And I was sure that with their help, I could get the body that I wanted so bad.

"They'll be back for seconds for sure. I'll be happy to invite them for another workout," Oscar said, his arm grabbing my ass, "Just as long as you remember, who is your coach number one."

"It would be a little hard for me to forget that!" I laughed, as I playfully tugged on Oscar's bulge. His eyebrows shot up and his smile got wider as I felt him getting a semi under my fingers.

"Say... Why don't you come back up and help me... clean some stuff?" he said, his hand guiding me back into the building. And come on, who would I be if I said 'no' to my coach?

12