Personal Growth 01: Group Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, Eleanor's wish was in vain, for Katie's eyes wandered to the side and then widened even further than when Eleanor kissed her, her pupils fixated on something. Eleanor's heart sank as Katie quickly removed her lips from Eleanor's and backed up to the other end of the couch, pointing and asking in an elevated voice.

"E-Eleanor, what is that!?"

Eleanor didn't even have to look to know what she was talking about, for she could feel it now that her mind wasn't otherwise occupied. At some point during their kiss, Eleanor's penis escaped from her panties and grew to its full size. It now rose proudly from her hips, only covered by her dress. Eleanor looked back at Katie, still pointing and asking what it was, and was unable to form any sort of explanation in her head. All that came to her were tears pouring from her eyes, and she suddenly decided she needed to escape. Jumping up from the couch, she sprinted to the bathroom door and slammed the door behind her, collapsing to the floor. She looked down, tears burning her eyes, and could only see the long outline of the erect cock covered by her dress, and sniffed.

Thanks a lot, you damn monster.

Eleanor sat alone in the bathroom for what seemed like an eternity sobbing to herself until she heard a soft knocking at the door.

"Eleanor, are you alright?" she heard Katie ask from the other end of the door, her voice steeped with concern for her.

Eleanor wiped her eyes and saw that her boner hadn't calmed down at all despite being laid against the cold floor, and thus refused to stand up, and could only answer.

"I'm surprised you didn't run away."

"Of course I wouldn't. Is this about that thing I saw? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak out and offend you."

"It's a penis." Eleanor corrected her bluntly. "I have a penis. A massive, disgusting penis."

Silence hung in the air for several moments, then Katie finally responded. "I didn't expect that."

Eleanor snorted.

Katie seemed to take it as a disgusted response, for she quickly clarified her statement. "I m-mean, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I don't care. I like you. A lot. After yesterday when we got to know each other, I was curious, but I wasn't sure if you liked girls the way I did. And then when you asked me out, and when you kissed me, I was over the moon. I don't care if you have a... penis... I still like you."

Eleanor couldn't believe the words coming from the voice behind her, but she still felt an incredible elation from hearing them.

"Thank you Katie, I mean it. I like you too." she stammered. Despite wanting to throw open the door and kiss Katie again, her dick was still just as hard as ever, and she didn't want to go out until it calmed down.

"Is it still hard?" Katie asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes." Eleanor replied. "I'll be out in a minute."

After a few seconds, Katie answered back with words she didn't at all expect to hear from her. "M-may I see it?"

Eleanor couldn't imagine ever a scenario in which she'd show her cock to anyone besides perhaps a medical professional, much less anyone requesting to see it, yet here she was. She was half tempted to say no, but decided that Katie's accepted this much of her, she might as well bare everything. Still remaining on the ground, she reached back towards the door and unlocked it. Katie slowly opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. She walked around Eleanor to her front and sat down in front of her, staring at the clear outline of Eleanor's cock under her dress.

"Can I remove the skirt?" she asked.

Eleanor looked up at her and nodded, and watched as Katie slowly lifted Eleanor's skirt, revealing Eleanor's lengthy, thick penis lying against the floor, extending well past her knees.

"Oh my goodness, I've never seen a p-penis, but I didn't know they got this big." Katie said, staring at it in awe.

"They don't as far as I know. Most aren't even half this size." Eleanor answered.

Katie nodded in understanding, then proceeded to put her hand on the head. She reflexively took it off, then placed it back, rubbing it back and forth.

"It's like it has a heartbeat." she commented. Katie placed her other hand on the shaft, then began stroking it clumsily. Despite Katie's technique being significantly inferior to her own, it didn't matter to Eleanor how skillful Katie was, just the idea of someone other than herself jacking her off was enough to make her feel aroused. Still, she felt she should at least give her some pointers.

"Use both hands on the shaft. It's too thick for one hand." Eleanor instructed her. Katie nodded and started stroking the shaft with both hands. She could hear Eleanor's breathing growing heavier, and proceeded to stroke it faster.

"You're fine, keep it steady." Katie obeyed, despite her urge to stroke it even faster.

"Caress the balls, don't touch them too hard though." Katie's eyes widened in surprise, as she didn't even notice the large, grapefruit-sized testicles attached to Eleanor's crotch, but she obeyed, taking one of her hands off of Eleanor's penis and cupping one of her hefty balls. She couldn't believe how heavy it was, and was impressed that Eleanor could maneuver with two of them dangling between her legs. Also, she swore she could feel it churning as well, but due to her unfamiliarity of male genitals, wasn't sure to what end. She continued to stroke Eleanor's cock while alternating between rubbing each testicle. Eleanor could feel more and more cum building up in her balls, and before long realized she was about to unleash it all over Katie.

"Katie, I'm about to cum." she warned her.

"Cum?" Katie asked, unfamiliar with the colloquialism.

"E-ejaculate." Eleanor clarified. "I'm about to cum a lot. You should get out of the way."

Katie looked at Eleanor's cock throbbing incessantly, and, ignoring Eleanor's warning, grabbed the massive dick with both hands and began stroking it as fast as she could. Eleanor could hardly breathe, as Katie's movements put her completely over the edge of consciousness, and she allowed her ensuing orgasm to take over. After one final stroke, a massive burst of semen erupted from Eleanor's cock head and splattered onto Katie's shirt. Katie could only barely register the copious mess of thick white liquid that caked her shirt before Eleanor's penis fired another burst of semen, this one landing in Katie's lap. Another one blasted her in the face, which finally forced her to move out of the way of Eleanor's trajectory, and by the end of Eleanor's intense orgasm Katie counted eight more blasts of white liquid, each one easily over a pint in volume, fly out of her penis and land on the floor.

"Katie?" Eleanor called out to her, once she regained her composure.

Katie simply remained sitting on the floor, her face, chest, and lap covered in Eleanor's spunk. Every breath she took filled her nostrils with the intense scent of the cum covering her face, and while she didn't exactly find it pleasant, each waft seemed to make her crotch area feel hot and tingly. Not sure what to do next, Katie scooped a handful of the cum covering her face off of her, looked at it, and ,without really knowing why, put it in her mouth. The taste was indescribable, a strange mixture of salty and sweet in an almost impossibly thick liquid, but she surprisingly found its taste addictive. She swallowed, then continued to scoop handfuls of Eleanor's seed off of her face and repeated tasting and swallowing until her face was relatively clean. She looked at Eleanor's bewildered face and smiled.

"That was... hot." Eleanor stated, feeling her member starting to rev up again. "I'm not quite as big a fan of the taste as you are, though."

Katie giggled. "I don't know, maybe I like it so much because it's from you." She looked down at Eleanor's penis, still raring to go despite cumming once. "Hey Eleanor, can I t-try... drinking it from your penis?" she asked.

Eleanor cocked her head to the side. "You want to give me a blowjob?"

"Blow-what?"

"Suck my dick, I mean."

"Oh, yes. I guess I can try that." Katie said.

She scooted over to in front of Eleanor and lifted her enlarged cock up so that the head was in front of her face. She started to lick it, still able to taste the residual semen as well as the incredibly enticing flavor of the dick itself. Katie continued to lick Eleanor's cock, until Eleanor told her to try putting the head in her mouth. She obliged, but found it immensely difficult to fit her tiny lips around the thick head.

"Hey, you don't have to force yourself." Eleanor protested, but Katie ignored her and before long managed to force her lips over the thickest part of the head, and with that the whole head was stuffed into her mouth. She then proceeded to try and fit more and more of Eleanor's cock into her mouth until she could go no further. In the end, Katie managed to fit about a third of it in her throat before stopping, at which she began to alternate receding to the back to the head, then readvancing until she hit her threshold.

Eleanor watched as Katie bobbed her head back and forth along her shaft, and as much as she wished Katie could go further, she was still impressed with her first attempt, and could feel another immense load building in her balls. Within minutes, she could only barely keep it contained, and warned Katie to pull out. Katie nodded and attempted to do so, but grunted as her mouth got stuck on the lip of Eleanor's cock head. She attempted to free herself, but before Katie was able to get herself unstuck, Eleanor could hold out no longer and released another torrent of sperm, this time directly into Katie's mouth. Cum quickly filled Katie's mouth, unable to escape through her cockblocked lips, and she was forced to start swallowing mouthful after mouthful of heavy spunk in order to keep herself from losing consciousness. In little time though semen packed into Katie's mouth began seeping out from between her lips and Eleanor's pulsating cock, and the lubricating effect allowed her to finally pull Eleanor's cock out from her mouth, cum bursting out from the agape hole. Free at last, Eleanor's cock fired several more copious loads onto Katie's face before finally winding down, retracting to its slumbering form.

Eleanor opened her eyes, and saw that Katie's face was completely covered with a thick layer of semen that dripped from her face and into her cleavage. More incredible, however, was that Katie's normally flat, albeit slightly chubby belly was now distended, not unlike that of a few-months pregnant woman. Eleanor had cum so much that Katie was literally stuffed with cum.

"I feel really full, like when I would eat too many chocolates when I was a kid." she said, speech slightly muffled by cum still trickling from her mouth. She looked at Eleanor, licking her lips "I might actually prefer your taste over chocolate, though."

"You should probably look at yourself in the mirror." Eleanor suggested.

Katie stood up and turned to the bathroom mirror. Wiping away the cum from her eyes, she saw that her dark hair was webbed with numerous translucent white streaks, and that her tank had absorbed an immense amount of liquid, to the point that her bra was visible through it. Under her breasts, she marveled at the way her tummy arched outward, patting it with her hand.

"You didn't tell me I could get fat off your semen, Eleanor." she jested.

"I honestly never came that much before," Eleanor answered, standing up. "That second one was at least double what I usually let out."

Katie turned back to Eleanor and smiled, then looked at her sleeping member. It was much smaller than it was, but still reached more than halfway from Eleanor's crotch to her knees. Her balls were also much smaller, having receded to their apple-size circumference. "You seem like you're relieved, at least."

Eleanor sighed. "For now, but I don't have much of a refractory period, so it will probably wake up in a few minutes." She looked at Katie. "I don't suppose you'd wanna, you know, go further?"

Katie looked at Eleanor, puzzled. A few moments later, after realizing what Eleanor was insinuating, she blushed furiously and answered in a stammer. "W-well, it's not like I d-don't, but it's so big, and my mouth could b-barely handle it, plus I'm kinda t-tired and..."

During Katie's ramblings, Eleanor realized that perhaps she was pushing Katie too far, too fast. After all, both of them were clearly inexperienced with both sex and romance, and it might be dangerous to let her own libido control how fast their budding relationship progressed, so she placed her hand on Katie's shoulder, getting her to stop rambling.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." she said, pulling Katie into a hug. She could feel the sogginess of Katie's shirt against her own clothes and smell the pungent aroma of cum wafting from Katie's small body. "I'm sorry, I don't want to push you further or faster than what you're comfortable with."

Eleanor walked over to the bathtub and turned on the water to fill it, then motioned for Katie to join her in the tub. "I can't imagine you're comfortable in those sticky, soaked clothes. Let's wash up and then finish that movie."

Katie smiled widely and nodded, walking over to the tub. She reached down to take off her shirt, then froze, looking at Eleanor. "M-my breasts are really huge. They make me look like a freak."

Eleanor gave her a playfully stern look, then pointed down at her dick. "And this doesn't make me look like one, too? I bet they're fine, Katie. Besides, us outsiders stick together right?"

Plus let's be honest, it'd be kind of weird for you to be comfortable sucking my dick, but not showing me your boobs.

Katie smiled weakly, then pulled off her shirt and bra in one swift motion. Her massive breasts fell against her body, and Eleanor could not help but take in their glorious presence. They were clearly weighty, hanging down to just above Katie's naval where they rested on top of her slightly swollen belly, but they were also quite firm, sticking out significantly from her body despite the lack of support. Katie's pale pink nipples protruded from them, they and the surrounding areola larger than Eleanor's own tits.

"Holy shit." Eleanor uttered. Katie hopelessly tried to cover them with her arms, her face probably the deepest red that Eleanor had ever seen. "Sorry, I think they're amazing, especially compared to mine." Eleanor unbuttoned her shirt and threw it on the ground, and her bra followed suit, revealing her own perfectly average breasts.

Katie glanced up at Eleanor's naked chest, relaxing somewhat. "I'll be honest, I'd rather have yours. They look a lot less inconvenient."

"Well, I'd rather have two huge orbs swinging from my chest than between my legs." Eleanor retorted, "but I guess we learn to make do with what we have." Katie giggled, letting down her arms.

Finished with filling the bathtub, Eleanor and Katie climbed in. After their intense foreplay, the warm water made both of them feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Taking a special shampoo, Eleanor sat Katie between her legs and began lathering her hair with it.

"This stuff is really good at cleaning cum. You won't know it was there once I'm done." Eleanor assured her.

Katie settled in and relaxed as Eleanor got to work cleaning the cum from her hair. She'd never shared a pool with anyone before, much less a bathtub, but she found being smothered by both the warmth of the water and Eleanor's lithe body to be an incredibly pleasant feeling. Katie attempted to snuggle in closer to Eleanor, but felt something soft run across her crotch as she scooted against Eleanor's body.

"Uh, Katie..." Eleanor uttered.

Katie understood, as she could feel the soft shaft running under her body start to grow and harden. As if it were a monster arising from the sea, Eleanor's penis grew out from between Katie's legs and poked out of the bathwater. Katie realized she was now suspended on top of Eleanor's long, pulsing cock, its arch running up Katie's body and up to her tits.

"Sorry," Eleanor quickly apologized. "When you rubbed up against it I just lost control."

Katie could feel the boiling shaft of Eleanor's cock rubbing against her pussy, which sent an intensely pleasurable feeling through her body. She instinctively started moving herself back and forth along it, which only intensified it. As she moved back against Eleanor's body, her huge tits would catch Eleanor's penis in between them, which would cause it to pulse in delight. Feeling that response echoing against her snatch, Katie leaned forward, taking her arms and using them to press Eleanor's throbbing cock firmly between her soppy tits, and as she continued to rub herself against Eleanor's penis she slid her breasts up and down the head and upper shaft. Eleanor could only sit there panting as Katie continued, seemingly lost in her own world of pleasure.

Suddenly Katie started to shake violently, and Eleanor could feel her pussy convulsing against her dick. With Katie orgasming on top of Eleanor's shaft, Eleanor could no longer hold in her own, and she felt her penis rise and burn furiously as her balls released their payload of semen. For what seemed like an eternity, load after load after load of cum exploded from her dick, hitting everywhere from the walls to the ceiling to the door across the room. Everything in Eleanor's vision seemed to be enveloped in a growing white light as she lost consciousness, the only thing she could feel being her burning member as it continued to fire.

"Eleanor, are you alright?" Katie asked worriedly.

Eleanor awoke on the cold bathroom floor, head cradled in Katie's naked lap.

"Katie?"

"Eleanor, I'm so sorry," Katie sobbed. "I g-guess I lost control and then you came and then you passed out. I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"How long was I out?" Eleanor asked, sitting up on the ground.

"Only a few minutes. I just got you out of the tub."

"Oh, then everything's fine, I think," Eleanor explained. "Sometimes when I get too aroused, I pass out from the intensity of orgasming. You didn't do anything wrong."

Eleanor looked around the bathroom. Splotches and strings of her cum adorned the walls and mirror. Looking into the tub, an entire thick layer of spunk seemed to float over the bathwater, making the tub look like it was filled with it.

"Wow, I did that?"

"I tried to aim your penis into the tub to catch it all, but I was too slow." Katie explained.

Despite being used to dirtying her bathroom with copious amounts of cum, Eleanor couldn't believe the mess she'd made. Usually her loads would remain consistent until they petered out, but with Katie, each one seemed to increase in size and intensity. She shuddered to think what another one would result in if they continued.

"Oh. Well, I guess we should get started with cleaning all this up." Eleanor said, smirking at Katie.

"Wait, you're gonna have your guest help you clean up?" Katie asked playfully.

"Of course, who was it who decided to grind against my dick again?" Eleanor said accusingly while shaking her floppy, non erect cock at her.

Katie laughed. "Fair enough. It's not like I was gonna let you do it all by yourself. You'll have to show me how, though."

For the next hour, Eleanor and Katie meticulously cleaned the soiled bathroom, and then resumed cleaning themselves up. Once finished, they sat down on the couch, still naked, and cuddled together while watching the rest of the movie. Eleanor held Katie in her arms, feeling more content with herself and the people around her than ever before, and incredibly to her, this feeling kept her libido in check. Even an hour later, despite the most attractive woman she ever met lying against her in the nude, she was comfortable simply sitting there, any sexual desires kept aside for the time being.