Personal Growth 01: Group Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day nearly over, Katie told Eleanor that she had to leave to finish other homework. Eleanor reluctantly agreed, and led Katie to the door. Katie put on a pair of pants and panties that Eleanor lent her, as her own clothes were irreversibly soiled, and then her signature hoodie, shuddering slightly as the cotton cloth brushed her nipples.

"I can't believe I have to go home like this." she complained.

Eleanor laughed. "Sorry about that. I'll try to wash them, but I'll buy you new ones if I can't clean them."

"Keep them here. I may want them for next time."

Next time? Eleanor's penis pulsed, which caused Katie to giggle. "I'll see you Monday, El."

She stood on her toes and kissed Eleanor's lips, then knelt down and kissed her cock. Giving a goodbye wave, she slipped out the door, careful not to expose the naked Eleanor as she left.

Eleanor stood there by the door for a moment, trying to convince herself that the events of this weekend actually happened. Friday she was a miserable, lonely freak. A mere two days later, she had a girlfriend, and for the first time felt loved and accepted by someone outside of her immediate family. However, just as she came down from the euphoria, she felt the building fatigue of her bathroom experience crash down on her. It was earlier than usual, but she decided she ought to go to bed, despite her cock being half erect from Katie's goodbye kiss. Shambling into her room, she opened her chest of drawers and took out a specially made condom from a box buried underneath some clothes, slipped it onto her penis, then collapsed into bed, thoughts of Katie and her leading her into unconsciousness.