Personal Growth 02: Date Night

Story Info
Eleanor and Katie figure out their new relationship.
5.8k words
4.64
14.2k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers

"I'm ready if you are, El." Katie stammered.

Eleanor nodded, and she gingerly removed Katie's panties, revealing her bare, moist twat. It was pristine, only the barest hint of fuzz coating her pubic area, and juices seemed to spill from the small opening as it twitched, begging for Eleanor's cock. Pressing it against the opening, Eleanor thought for a second that there was no way in Hell that she could insert her sixteen-inch behemoth into her, but with a single push, Katie's vagina seemed to effortlessly swallow the entirety of it.

"Oh my god! El! You're so deep inside of me, El!" Katie screamed.

Eleanor didn't seem to process anything else Katie said, all she could sense was her burning body and the continuous thrusting of her cock. In a matter of seconds she could already feel in immense ejaculation incoming.

"Katie, I'm sorry. I'm gonna cum." Eleanor said painstakingly.

"Do it! Do it! Flood my womb! Do it!"

With a final thrust, Eleanor rammed her entire penis through Katie, then shook as she could feel each load of semen rush through her cock and out into Katie's womb. In response, Katie's belly would bloat, and bloat, and bloat, and with each load it looked more and more like she was heavily pregnant.

"There's so much, but it's not enough! More!" Katie yelled.

Eleanor could feel it, the final, and by far the largest, load barreling through her urethra, begging to be launched into Katie's womb.

"AHHH!" Eleanor heard herself scream.

Eleanor awoke, terribly hot and covered in sweat. Towering above her stood her fully erect cock, and barely hanging onto it was the condom, utterly stuffed with cum and seemingly stretched to its limit.

"Oh shit!" Eleanor cursed. Jumping out of bed, Eleanor pulled the condom off, tied it shut, then stuck another on her quivering member mere seconds before it released another massive load. By the time her dick finally quieted down, the second condom was almost the size of the first, and now she was left with two condoms filled with her seed sitting on her floor, both the size of large beanbags.

"What is going on? Normally one of those is more than enough for my wet dreams, but now I filled two to the brim."

Her libido quelled for the moment, Eleanor gave up on going back to sleep. Once she finished disposing of the two filled condoms, Eleanor focused on preparing for the upcoming school week.

Early for once, Eleanor entered the room for English Comp, her and Katie's assignment safely contained in her bag. She looked to her usual secluded spot in the back and smiled, seeing that Katie was now sitting in the spot next to hers. Katie waved, and Eleanor waved back as she took her seat. Surprisingly to Eleanor, she could see on Katie's face that she too didn't get much sleep last night.

"You couldn't sleep either?" Eleanor asked.

"Oh, you noticed? No, I was..." Katie paused, slightly blushing red.

"You were... what?" Eleanor pressed.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep."

"Liar." Eleanor said.

"D-did you bring the assignment?" Katie asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

Eleanor sighed, then nodded, pulling it out of her bag. "Right here." she said, deciding to ignore Katie's deflection for the moment.

"Thanks, El." Katie said. She held out her coffee drink to her. "You want the rest? You look like you need it."

"Thanks." Eleanor said, and took a sip. Class started shortly after, and after handing in their assignment, both girls powered through their classes separately. Eleanor was painfully reminded in each class that midterms were coming up the next week, and that while she was doing well in her classes, she would likely have to buckle down and study, which meant less time with Katie. At the very least, afterwards would be Spring Break, which would give her a week's reprieve from all the constant schoolwork.

After her last class, Eleanor entered the student union building to meet Katie, who invited her for a late lunch. Sitting down across from her in a secluded corner, they ate their meals while talking more about their various interests and gossip, including the foreboding midterms. Interestingly, and somewhat concerning to Eleanor, Katie seemed as if she was actively trying to avoid the topic of what they did the previous day in Eleanor's bathroom, as all mention of their date yesterday exclusively focused on the movie they watched. Not sure if she should broach the subject herself, Eleanor refrained from bringing it up.

"I'm just sad that midterms are next week." Katie said. "I'd really like to hang out with you more, but with all my classes..."

"Oh, well, I feel the same way. It is what it is, though. We can still study together for English, though. And I'll help you with whatever else you need." Eleanor said.

Katie nodded. "I'd like that, and... well..."

Eleanor looked at her quizzically. "What?"

Katie looked down, face red. "It w-wouldn't be good to study the whole time, r-right? H-how about we go out and s-see a movie on Friday?"

Eleanor's heart skipped a beat. "Y-you're asking me out? On a date?"

"Y-yeah. If it's not a good time I understand but..."

Eleanor reached across the table and grasped Katie's hands, beaming. "It's perfect. Studying is important, but we need to take some time for ourselves too. It's a wonderful idea."

Tears welled in Katie's eyes as her smile grew across her face. "Y-yeah. Let's study as hard as we can until then."

And with that, Eleanor and Katie solidified their plan to go out on Friday, and focused the rest of their energy on studying. As the week dragged on, however, Eleanor was finding Katie's inability to acknowledge the sexually charged events of that fateful Sunday more and more worrying, as while she understood that, given how long their first foray lasted, there wasn't any time between classes and studying to repeat it, but it seemed any time Eleanor attempted to lead a conversation into that topic Katie always found a way out. This frustration also made Eleanor's attempts to relieve herself over the week more difficult, as she found each masturbation session even more of a chore than usual, especially compared to how wonderful and fulfilling her experience with Katie was.

"I don't know what's wrong." she said to herself, shuffling into bed, cock still half erect. "Is she scared of me? I wish she'd just say why she won't talk about... sex and stuff."

Eleanor couldn't completely blame Katie though, as she never outright challenged her; she recognized that she was being just as incommunicative as Katie. She decided that night, however, to trust that there was a legitimate reason Katie was avoiding the subject, and that she would wait until after midterms to have a real conversation about the sexual side of their relationship.

"Besides, she obviously doesn't hate me, she's the one who wanted to go out Friday" Eleanor said, calming herself. She leaned to the side and hugged her pillow tightly, drifting off into yet another intense wet dream that starred herself and Katie.

At last, Friday rolled around, and Eleanor could barely keep herself from counting down the seconds until each class was over and her date with Katie could begin. They agreed to meet at the theatre after classes, at around 5:00 PM, so that they could avoid the later traffic at the theatre and have time to eat together afterwards. Per Katie's request, the movie they were to see was the long awaited sequel to the one they watched with each other Sunday.

"I like romcoms as much as the next girl, but seriously, I'm picking the movie next time." she told Katie as they walked from English Comp to their next classes.

"You don't like my taste in movies?" Katie asked playfully.

"I like your tastes, it's just this is the longest I've gone without a good action flick."

"O-oh, I don't watch those usually. I'd like to, but my parents didn't let me watch them as a kid, and I never really felt compelled to." Katie explained.

Eleanor patted Katie on the shoulder. "Well, you're an adult now. You need to expand your horizons. Sometime after all this, we're watching some at my place."

Katie smiled, and held Eleanor's hand. "I'm fine with anything, as long as it's with you."

Eleanor blushed, and felt her sleeping member twitch with excitement. Before she could say anything else though, Katie let go of her hand and parted ways with Eleanor to her next class.

"5:00 PM, don't forget!" Katie called as she walked away.

As her last classes progressed, Eleanor's distractions kept mounting, as now in addition to the anticipation of her date, she now had to deal with her cock now begging to be taken care of. Deciding to skip the review session for her last class (one she felt she was more than prepared for), she instead hurried home to quickly relieve herself before her date. She only had an hour, so she rushed into the bathroom, disrobing as she crossed the living room, and situated her massively swollen cock once again in front of the toilet. She grabbed it with both hands, but paused when she noticed something was different.

"No way..." Eleanor uttered.

Looking down at her hands, she saw that no matter how she stretched or squeeze them, she could no longer fully encircle her girth with them as she could only a week ago.

"It hasn't grown in months, I assumed it was finally finished."

Now curious, Eleanor paused her masturbation session to leave the bathroom and return with measuring tape. Running it against the length of her dick, she found it now measured eighteen inches, two inches longer than when she last measured it.

"Well, fuck me." Eleanor said. "It didn't seem any harder to situate this morning, so thankfully it's not any bigger while soft. But why now?"

Immediately upon asking herself that question, Katie's angelic form flashed in her head, and her cock now demanded that its needs be addressed.

"You really like her too, do you? Well, you keep growing and you're really going to scare her away," Eleanor said as she grabbed her monstrous member and resumed rubbing it. After a few strokes however, an idea came to her.

"I wonder... last time I tried this I nearly killed my back, but maybe now..."

Eleanor sat down on the toilet, wincing a little as her engorged scrotum hit the water. She hugged the underside of her raging hardon, pulling it closer to her as she leaned forward. Doing this, she was able to comfortably reach the tip of her dick with her mouth. Slightly hesitant, Eleanor slowly spread her lips over her own dick head, struggling as it reached the thickest part of it. She attempted to push, but felt both her lips and her neck protest, indicating to her to stop.

"How on earth did Katie get this thing in her mouth?" Eleanor asked herself. "I mean, I don't think the head's any thicker than it was, but it just won't go in."

I guess she's more talented at this than I gave her credit for, Eleanor admitted to herself.

Accepting her limits, Eleanor continued to suck on the tip of her penis while stroking it with both hands. She moved her tongue back and forth across her urethra, tasting the steady stream of precum that oozed from it. Part of her wished in that moment that she had Katie's massive tits, as she could only imagine how much better this would be if she could also titfuck her own dick while sucking it, but she was finding this new experience satisfying enough on its own. She continued sucking, feeling more and more precum flow down her throat as she moved both hands up and down her shaft.

Within minutes she could feel her aching testes pumping and her shaft boiling, and in response she pressed her mouth firmly over her cockhead while moving her hands faster and faster. She continued to frantically suck and jack herself off until finally thick gobs of semen erupted from her urethra into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Struggling to swallow even a single load, Eleanor scrambled up from the toilet, pulling her cock from her cum-filled mouth, and aimed it into the toilet bowl, allowing it to catch the rest of it. However, as it began to overflow Eleanor realized that her ejaculation showed no signs of stopping, so she hastily reoriented herself towards the bathtub, gasping for air as her burning cock continued to fire, until finally the last ounces of cum dribbled from it into the halfway filled tub. Eleanor painstakingly swallowed the last of the first load, breathing as sigh of relief before looking over the rest of the damage.

Insane was the only word Eleanor could find to describe the state of her bathroom, both the toilet and tub full of her seed after one continuous ejaculation. The only times she could recall ever cumming so much being the final time with Katie, and from the subsequent dream.

"If this is gonna be the new normal, I might need to get my parents to see about overhauling the plumbing in here," she said to herself.

As she stood there contemplating, she looked down at her penis, annoyed to see that it was still half mast, begging for Eleanor to finish the job. "Fine." she said, but as she reached for it, she heard her phone buzz from the living room.

"Already?" Eleanor groaned.

Leaving the bathroom, she picked up her phone, the screen showing her a reminder that her date was in 15 minutes. Cursing, she ran to her room, stuffed her half-erect cock into one of her sturdier sets of panties, then threw on the ensemble she laid aside for tonight, a flower printed dress and a short button jacket she would wear over it. Making sure that her bulge wasn't too noticeable, she closed the door to the bathroom, vowing to clean it later, and ran out the door.

Getting off the bus, Eleanor approached the theatre, looking around for Katie. Her dick still remained half-hard under her dress, but thankfully it didn't seem to grow any during the trip over. There were other people standing outside, but she couldn't see Katie among them.

"Maybe she's running late?" Eleanor wondered.

"El! I'm here!"

Eleanor turned around to the sound of Katie's voice, and sure enough there she was, smiling and waving at her. Eleanor was elated to see her, but once her full body came into view, that elation was quickly accompanied by panic.

Katie was wearing a frilly white spaghetti strap dress that clung tightly to her colossal tits, the entire top half of them clearly exposed with accompanying cleavage. The bottom part of the dress conformed to the rest of her body, further emphasizing her breasts. Eleanor could only barely keep her dick from fully awakening, but she could feel precum start to leak from it and seep into her panties. Attempting to ignore her libido, Eleanor complimented Katie on her dress.

"Wow, it's so cute, and it really shows off your features." Eleanor said.

Katie blushed. "I-it's a lot more risque than I'd usually dare to wear, b-but I just felt like y-you'd like it." She looked around at all of the people staring at her, clearly enamored by her cute face and gigantic tits, and she reflexively slumped over in a useless attempt to minimize them.

"Oh Katie, you didn't have to wear it if you weren't comfortable with it." Eleanor moved in to hug her, but stopped herself, not wanting Katie to feel her bulge. She instead put her arm around Katie's shoulder and walked her to the entrance, giving nasty looks to any gawkers to let them know she was hers. "It'll be dark inside, and we can sit in the back. Let's go." Katie smiled at her weakly and nodded, and they went inside.

Eleanor and Katie, sitting alone in the back of the barely occupied theatre, talked about how their studying was progressing until the movie began, at which they both sat in silence as they watched. Only after a few minutes, however, Eleanor found it impossible to not continuously glance down at Katie's enticing form. Every few minutes she would find her eyes drifting to Katie's ample cleavage, at which she would feel her cock react with excitement, which in turn she would refocus on the movie. This pattern repeated over and over, until inevitably Eleanor felt her now fully erect cock snap out of her panties and hit the underside of her dress between her legs, causing her to yelp. She reactively removed her jacket and threw it over her knees.

"El, are you okay?" Katie asked, turning to her. "What are you doing?"

"S-sorry, I thought I saw a bug on my dress." Eleanor lied. "I really hate them."

"O-okay."

Eleanor breathed a sigh of relief as Katie turned back towards the screen, and she thought hard to herself how she was gonna get herself out of this mess, for the moment she would stand up, her boner would be completely visible to anyone that wasn't blind. This was no longer about trying to keep their date clean, it was now a matter of keeping her secret intact. Alas, the only thing she could think to do was to wait out the movie and wait for everyone to leave, then explain to Katie that she would have to take care of it before they ate dinner. Perhaps if she was lucky her boner might even subside before then, but she knew that wasn't likely.

However, almost like it was deja vu, Katie leaned over, putting her head on Eleanor's shoulder, which caused her dick to pulse in excitement. Horror in her eyes, she could feel a large gob of precum flow out of her cock and hit the ground with an audible splat.

I can't wait until the end of the movie, I have to take care of this NOW! Her mind yelled at her.

She hastily tapped Katie's shoulder, and told her she was going to the bathroom. Not even waiting for her reply, Eleanor moved from her seat and pulled her jacket tightly around her thighs in order to keep her dick from pushing on her dress as she awkwardly hurried down the stairs and into the hall.

"Thank god the theatre was dark, I don't think anyone saw me. I must have looked really stupid." she said to herself. Seeing no one was around, Eleanor moved to the end of the hall, towards the bathrooms, where she opened the family restroom and closed the door, locking it.

"I just hope no one gets a manager to open the door."

Lifting up her dress, Eleanor's massive cock sprang forth, all twenty-one inches protruding parallel to the floor. She could see the head was slick with precum, as another gob of it oozed from it and on to the ground. Reaching into her purse, she took out a condom she kept with her for emergencies like this. She began to tear open the package, but stopped when she heard knocking at the door, causing her anxiety to shoot through the roof.

"S-sorry, someone's in here." she stammered.

"El, it's me. Can I come in?" Katie's voice rang from the other side.

Eleanor relaxed, glad it was just Katie. "I'm just using the restroom. I'll be just a sec."

"El, please. I'm not an idiot. I know it's giving you trouble." Katie said quietly. "I-I want to help."

Sighing, Eleanor unlocked the door, then moved to the corner of the room as Katie quickly slipped through the door. Turning to Eleanor, her eyes bulged from her face, staring intensely at Eleanor's engorged member.

"Oh my goodness... I f-forgot how big it was..." Katie stuttered.

"It's actually a little bigger." Eleanor chuckled. She hung her head down, ashamed. "I'm so sorry, Katie."

Katie cocked her head quizzically. "Why are you sorry?"

"W-well, you didn't ever seem to want to talk about what we did Sunday, so I assumed... that you didn't want to do or talk about anything sexual." Eleanor sobbed as tears ran down her eyes. "I thought maybe I scared you, or maybe you wanted a pure relationship, or you wanted to wait until it was a better time, and I wanted to try putting this stuff off until after exams, but then I fuck it up."

"El." Katie said as she locked the door. "I'm the one who needs to apologize."

"W-why?" Eleanor asked.

"It's my fault. I-I've never been able to talk about stuff like that. You see, m-my parents were... are really old fashioned. They didn't want me having relationships at all in school. And when they found out I liked girls they didn't want me hanging out with anyone. I never kissed anyone, had sex, or anything like that. All I ever did was mast... touch myself... and I never dared talk about it. I never did anything else like that until that Sunday, and it was... incredible. I didn't know what I was missing. But, I-I still couldn't talk about it, especially since every night since then I've... stayed up touching myself while thinking of you." Katie blushed a deep crimson as she finished her explanation.

MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers
12