Personal Growth 02: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie." Eleanor said, embracing her. "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"I really really want to go further with you, El. But you saw how I was. I'm scared I'll get addicted to it, that I'll never want to do anything else."

"Then we should wait until after exams then. We'll have all Spring Break to figure this stuff out." Eleanor said.

"Well..." Katie said, feeling Eleanor's lengthy dick rub between her legs, "We need to at least take care of you right now."

Instead of going for Eleanor's cock, however, Katie left the bathroom. A few moments later, she reentered, a wily smile on her face.

"I 'found' a closed for cleaning sign and put it on the door. That should keep others away for now." She grabbed the straps of her dress and pushed them down her shoulders, then grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down along with her undersized bra, unleashing her two head-sized breasts. "Don't think I didn't notice you continuously eying my boobs, El." Eleanor looked away, blushing. Katie giggled, and took Eleanor's hands and placed them on her breasts. "It's okay though, you can look at them or touch them whenever you want."

Eleanor, realizing she never actually got to play with Katie's tits last time, found herself at a loss for what to do. She started by cautiously squeezing them, then felt around them with her hands. Unlike her own which she could completely cover with one hand, not even half of one of Katie's tits would fit in her hand, so she found it difficult to deduce where she should put them. She settled on under Katie's nipples, where she could knead them and lift them up and down, as well as rub her sizable nipples between two fingers. As she continued, Eleanor noticed Katie's breathing become more labored as she caressed them, and before long, she asked Eleanor to suck one of her nipples. Eleanor obliged, and as she clumsily sucked on one of Katie's large, pink nipples, Katie grabbed her other breast and put her nipple in her own mouth. After a few minutes of both of them sucking in tandem, Katie felt her legs give way as her orgasm overtook her, and she collapsed into Eleanor's arms.

"Wow." she wheezed. "That was incredible."

"Yeah." Eleanor agreed. "Hold on though, I thought you said I was the one who needed to be taken care of."

Katie nodded, looking somewhat apologetic for letting herself take the lead, and she sat Eleanor down on the toilet seat as she knelt down in front of her and placed both of her small hands on Eleanor's gigantic cock.

"It's so long and thick, and it's always throbbing." Katie said.

"If you're gonna jerk it, you'll probably want this." Eleanor said, giving her the condom.

"Actually... I want to try sucking it again." Katie admitted, putting the condom back into Eleanor's purse.

"Well... I guess, if you're confident you can still get it in."

Placing one hand near the middle of the shaft and the other at the base, Katie pressed her lips against Eleanor's broad cockhead, slowly stretching them as she moved forward. With a pop she cleared the head, and she continued to move down the shaft until she got about a third of the way down, where she hit her threshold. Much like the first time, she would retreat to the head, then move down the shaft again, this time however she was much more confident in her movements. Katie continuously moved up and down Eleanor's shaft at a deliberate pace, allowing her tongue to scrape the underside of Eleanor's penis as she continued to suck it. She took her hands from the shaft and began caressing Eleanor's churning balls, both of them like large cantaloupe in her hands. As Katie continued to bob her head up and down the length of Eleanor's cock, Eleanor could only barely hold herself together. As intense as the last time Katie blew her was, this time was far more incredible due to Katie's improved technique. Eleanor and Katie's eyes met as Katie returned to the head, her eyes longingly looking at Eleanor's, and with one fierce push she rapidly gobbled more and more of the shaft into her mouth and throat until she was mere inches away from the base.

"Oh my god... so much of my dick... is in your throat, Katie. How the fuck..." Eleanor could barely catch her breath as she felt the warm, moist caress of Katie's mouth and throat press on her meaty cock, until she felt her heavy testes once again surge as they began to pump a massive load of cum through her penis.

"Katie! I'm cumming!"

Katie grabbed Eleanor's buttocks and attempted to push more of the cock into her throat as cum began to rush out into Katie's stomach. Barely able to stay conscious, Katie held on as she felt load after load travel down Eleanor's cock and flood her insides. As more and more cum poured into her stomach, she at first felt intense pain, but it was rapidly replaced by overwhelming pleasure as her belly stretched and stretched in order to make room for the gallons of cum flooding into her, until finally, after what seemed like hours of constant pumping and swallowing, Eleanor's orgasm subsided and her flaccid cock slipped out from Katie's agape mouth.

"That was... the best..." Eleanor struggled to say as she tried to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and, looking down at Katie, saw the most incredible, albeit frightening, sight. Bulging out from under Katie's dress was her belly, massively distended from all the cum she just consumed. Looking as if she was pregnant with triplets, it stuck out as far as her breasts as it rested against the floor. Katie awoke from her stupor and looked down at her tummy, at a loss for words.

"Oh my god, what were you thinking swallowing all that? Are you alright?" Eleanor asked, trying to rouse Katie.

Katie tilted her head upwards and swallowed, then looked at Eleanor, smiling proudly. "We couldn't leave a mess in here, right? Besides, I really wanted to taste your semen again."

Were Eleanor not completely spent, that statement probably would have sent her over the edge again. Standing up, she redressed herself, then helped Katie up from the floor, her belly wobbling as she struggled to stand on her own feet. She fixed her dress so that it once again covered her tits, but her stomach still stuck out so much that the bottom of the dress could only barely cover half of it.

"I think maybe we should skip dinner tonight, El." Katie said, rubbing her belly. "I might have accidently overindulged beforehand."

"Might have?" Eleanor said incredulously. "I gave you the condom, you didn't have to swallow ALL of it."

Katie giggled. "But I think you enjoyed it a lot more this way, seeing me stuffed with your cum."

"You idiot." Eleanor chastised her. "You're gonna hurt yourself doing stuff like that."

"I think it's worth it if it satisfies you." Katie answered. She rubbed her cum-stuffed belly, flashing Eleanor a huge smile. "And it's not just for you, remember? All of this feels incredible to me as well."

While her concerns were not entirely addressed, she was at least relieved that Katie's response to what just happened was positive. Smiling back, Eleanor pulled Katie into her arms and kissed her. She could taste the remnants of her own semen in Katie's mouth, and she felt Katie's bloated belly press against her own. She took her hand and caressed Katie's belly, then smacked it firmly, causing it to wobble again.

"Eek! That feels weird." Katie said, giggling.

"It's gonna be tricky getting you home without anyone seeing this." Eleanor stated, still caressing Katie's swollen tummy.

"It's okay, I live close by." She handed Eleanor a set of keys. "You can go to my house and get the raincoat in my closet. It's my mom's, so it fits over me like a tent due to my boobs. It should hide my belly."

"You'll be alright by yourself?"

"I won't let anyone else but you inside." Katie assured her.

Eleanor nodded, and slipped out of the bathroom. Her boner satiated, she could now travel amongst strangers without fear, and she left the theatre and headed down the street to the familiar neighborhood. Within the span of twenty minutes, she managed to enter Katie's house, retrieve the coat, and return to the theatre. Slipping back into the bathroom, she handed Katie the coat, and both of them hurried quickly out of the theatre and back to Katie's house.

"Well I don't think I'll be forgetting that movie any time soon." Katie said as she entered the house with Eleanor following behind her. She took off the coat and her dress, leaving her with only her bra and panties on, heavily cum-bloated stomach completely visible. "The last time this happened, my belly was flat the next day, but it wasn't nearly this swollen. I wonder how long it'll last this time. I don't know how I'd deal with going into my exams on Monday still looking like I was pregnant."

That final word hung in the air as a tidal wave of thoughts and emotions crashed into Katie. Their first time. Their future together. Up until now, everything they'd done, as erotic and pleasurable as it was, was all foreplay, a crescendo to the inevitable apex of indulgence in each others' bodies. If a mere blowjob could leave her in the state she was in, what would sex with Eleanor do to her? Shaking, she collapsed onto the living room couch, face crimson red. Eleanor ran to her and sat beside her, letting her rest on her shoulder.

"Katie, what is it? What's wrong?" Eleanor asked, frightened by Katie's sudden change in behavior.

Despite the apprehension she felt from talking about sex that she developed throughout her life, Katie forced her mind through it, determined to be open and honest with the one she loved. "It's just... you know what's next for us, right? S-s-sex. H-how will it work? You're so big and... You cum so much... What if I get pregnant? Can you even get others pregnant? Will I even be able to take it? El, I love you so much and I want to please you but I'm so confused and scared and..."

Eleanor, not giving Katie a chance to finish, leaned over and firmly planted her lips over Katie's. She put one of her hands gently on Katie's cheek, and used the other to gingerly brush the tears from her face. She removed her lips, and when it looked as if Katie was about to speak up, she held her finger to her lips.

"First of all, you don't have time to worry about that. We have exams Monday, remember. That is future us's problem. We'll solve it when we get there." Eleanor said commandingly. Katie nodded and looked down, but her face still remained sullen. Eleanor rubbed her head, racking her brain for anything else she could say to alleviate Katie's fears, but was unsure of how to proceed.

"This is... scary for me as well. I was scared when we first did it because of how much trouble you had handling my dick. If it keeps growing, what if it gets too big for you to do anything with? And tonight, seeing you with your belly like that is hot, really hot, but a part of me is worried that if we go much further I might hurt you. And I can't even begin to imagine what sex with you will be like. I'm hopeful it will be like tonight, but better, but I'm as unsure as you are." Eleanor paused and softly placed her hands under Katie's jaw and lifted her head up so that they could look into each others' eyes. "But I want to go forward with this, if you do too."

Katie nodded and embraced Eleanor, but quickly pulled away from the sensation of her distended stomach pressing against Eleanor. They both stood up, and Katie took Eleanor's hands in hers.

"I do. I trust you. And even if it doesn't work, I'll still love you." Katie responded, her smile the biggest and widest Eleanor had seen so far.

With their reconciliation, Katie followed Eleanor to the door. Before leaving, Eleanor turned to Katie.

"I have someone, a doctor that I talk to about my... issues. After exams are over, I can meet with her to discuss how we should move forward, if you're okay with that." Eleanor explained.

Katie stood there pondering what Eleanor said. She blushed at the idea of bringing a third party into their relationship, but decided to trust Eleanor.

"If you think she can help, I'm fine with it." Katie answered.

"Okay then." Eleanor said, and with a farewell kiss she departed, and she walked towards the nearest bus stop, ready to head home.

It's been a while since I visited her though. She's definitely gonna be all over me, poking and prodding at my manhood when I see her. Eleanor thought, shuddering as she thought about the dreadful, but also necessary, experience that awaited her following the upcoming gauntlet of exams.

12