Personal Growth 04: Explosive Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only because I know you love it." Eleanor winked at Katie.

Katie grinned, then took the opportunity to finally comment on the existence of the bathroom. "This place is massive. I never would have expected this from the outside."

"Mom had this put in when I had my first growth spurt in 9th grade." Eleanor explained. "I thought it was really excessive at the time, but I guess she anticipated me growing even more. She wasn't wrong."

"I love it." Katie admitted. "No offense to your bathroom, but there's just no comparison. The temperature is perfect, the floor is heated, there's plenty of room; it's everything we could ever need." She turned to Eleanor, her face beaming incandescently. "I'm so happy to be here with you, El."

Eleanor could feel her heart pound rapidly as she stared into Katie's stunning eyes. This was it, her brain screamed inside her head. It was now or never.

"Katie," Eleanor started, trying desperately to keep her tone even. "Could you cover your eyes and wait here?"

Katie looked at her with a befuddled expression, but nodded, putting her hands over her eyes.

"Be right back." Eleanor left the room and bolted up the stairs, returning less than a minute later with the small box in hand. Entering the bathroom, she was pleased to see Katie still waiting patiently with her eyes covered.

"Katie, you can open your eyes now."

Katie slowly lowered her hands and opened her eyes, at which point they shot open so wide they seemed to bulge from her face. In front of her was Eleanor kneeling on the heated floor of the bathroom, held out in front of her was an open black box containing a small silver ring adorned with an emerald.

"Katie," she began, "All my life I never thought I'd meet anyone like you, and through this past year I never stopped thinking that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with." Eleanor struggled to get every word out, but powered through her immense anxiety.

Katie MacNary, will you marry me?" Eleanor asked with every ounce of conviction she could muster.

Eleanor looked into Katie's stupefied face, searching for any sign of acceptance. At first it seemed to her that Katie was taking too long to answer, as if she was trying to stall, but before she could dwell on that possibility she witnessed Katie's expression blossom into that of overwhelming, tear-laden joy. Crying out her lover's name, Katie leaped out from the bath partition and tackled Eleanor, kissing her unceasingly as she laughed. Eleanor stood there, still trying to process the fact that it seemed her proposal was successful.

"Katie... I..." Eleanor tried to speak, but found it impossible with Katie constantly kissing her lips. Falling to the floor, Katie crawled on top of her, resting on her pillowy tits as she looked into Eleanor's face. Strangely, Eleanor thought, Katie's mouth and eyes now portrayed an eerie, scheming visage.

"El, of course I'll marry you." Katie said forebodingly. "But I want something in return."

Eleanor stared at her blankly, not sure what on earth prompted this sudden change in Katie's demeanor. "W-what is it?" she asked.

"I want you to fuck me raw and cum inside me." Katie demanded. "I want a family with you."

Eleanor continued to stare, but smiled warmly at her. "Is that it? That's exactly what I want, too." she said. "We can even do it now, if you desire."

Katie shook her head. "Sorry El, but you're not getting off that easily. I bared with safe sex for months at your behest, so I'm gonna make a request of you back."

"Okay... what?"

"I want us to have sex; raw, baby-making sex, one week from now, but you're not allowed to cum at all until then." Katie explained.

Eleanor's body trembled with horror. "Katie, you don't know what you're asking for."

Katie grinned and scooted herself closer to her lover's face, her breasts engulfing Eleanor's while she propped her head on her arms, looking at Eleanor expectantly.

"Why not?"

Eleanor's memory flashed back to just after her dick grew to over a foot in length, where at that point her emissions increased exponentially. She tried to abstain from masturbation to keep herself from making any more messes, but after about five days, she could no longer resist, and by then her dick and balls were horrendously swollen. The results of that next release were so cataclysmic that it was what prompted her mother to replace the downstairs bathroom with the one they were in now, for the room and plumbing were so overloaded with semen that the bathroom could no longer function. Since then, Eleanor had grown much larger, so she didn't even dare imagine how destructive such an orgasm would be now.

Sighing, Eleanor shared that memory with Katie. "I don't remember how much it was, but it was at least double or triple that load in the tub. It was literally the most I've ever cum in one go."

Katie smirked, stroking Eleanor's cheek. "Are you trying to threaten me with a good time, El? That sounds amazing." She got up from the floor, then helped Eleanor to her feet. "In keeping with tradition though, let's do it in five days time, and I'll abstain from cumming until then, too."

"Is that supposed to be a compromise?" Eleanor looked at her dubiously. Katie beamed at her, then took the ring from the box and slid it on her right ring finger.

"That's what marriage is all about, right?" she jested gleefully, holding up her ringed hand proudly.

Eleanor sighed again, but relented, taking Katie's hand and kissing it. "Just don't regret it later." she cautioned.

"How does it feel?" Katie asked, leaning over Eleanor as she awoke in her bed, the midmorning sun shining on her through her window.

"Awful." Eleanor replied, pulling off the covers.

It was the following morning, and a little over half a day since Eleanor's last ejaculation. The base of her cock felt sore, probably due to the cock ring that Katie put on it before she went to sleep to prevent her from cumming in the middle of the night.

"And where did you get this thing?" Eleanor asked, holding the sturdy silicon ring.

"Dr. Rin." Katie answered. "I asked her a few weeks ago if she had anything to make your ejaculations bigger, and she gave me that."

Eleanor glared at Katie, tossing the ring aside. "I don't think I like the idea of my fiancé and my doctor conspiring on how to make me cum more."

Katie grinned, then kissed Eleanor. "Your mom came home an hour ago and I told her the news. She's so happy she's making us a celebratory breakfast for our engagement. Hurry up and come down, okay?" She hurried out the door, leaving Eleanor alone to get dressed.

Eleanor looked down at her manhood, inspecting it to see if the relatively long time since she last came had any effect on it, and while her penis looked a little red and her balls perhaps slightly fuller, she couldn't notice anything different. With the cock ring finally off, there was only the slightest amount of discomfort in her loins.

"So far so good. This might actually be easier than I thought." she mused optimistically, following Katie downstairs to partake in her mother's celebration.

"This is definitely a lot harder than I thought." Eleanor grumbled.

It was day three of her abstinence, and Eleanor felt like she was on the verge of a breakdown. She looked down at her attention-starved penis, its hue a blush red rather than its usual pale skin color, and while it wasn't longer than before, it certainly was thicker. Worse yet were her gonads, which had doubled in size and were so cumbersome between Eleanor's legs that walking without the utmost care was a painful endeavor. Not surprising to her, as time wore on it seemed every movement or touch excited her genitals to near the point of ejaculation, her cock seemingly in a constant half erect state that dripped precum like a loose faucet. She could perpetually feel her balls churning, and she could almost imagine the build up of cum inside of her.

"This hasn't been the easiest time for me either," Katie stated as she pulled down her shorts, showing Eleanor her completely soaked panties. She sat down next to Eleanor on the bed, staring at the penis, the leaking head giving her the impression that it was crying for release. As she looked at it, then at Eleanor's uncomfortable face, she felt an immense feeling of guilt wash over her. Eleanor was suffering a lot worse than she was, and it was her fault, she felt.

"Hey El... I'm sorry..." Katie said, bowing her head. "I'm being selfish, trying to make you do this. If you wanna stop, that's okay." She reached out a hand and brushed it against Eleanor's penis, which caused Eleanor to recoil as powerful jolts ricocheted from her dick throughout her body.

"El!? Are you alright?" Katie cried, grabbing hold of Eleanor's shoulders and propping her back up. "I'm sorry! The deal's off, you can cum. Hurry, let's get you to the bathroom."

"No!" Eleanor grunted. "You wanted to do this, so I do too." Eleanor trembled as she tensed her body, trying desperately to fight back her ejaculation. Eventually, she felt it recede, and she breathed a sigh of relief. "We've come this far, just two more days." She smiled confidently at Katie.

Katie admired the resolve, considering how hers was already faltering after three days. It wasn't just because she was sexually frustrated though, she yearned to hug, kiss, and snuggle with the person she was going to spend her life with, but it seemed any physical contact with Eleanor at this point would make her blow her load prematurely. She grinned back at Eleanor, nodding to her as a show of solidarity.

"You're right, we'll get through this, and then have the best time of our lives." she declared.

For the next two days, Eleanor and Katie kept their distance from each other. Emily spent most of her time away from the house to give the engaged couple their space, mostly unaware of their current ordeal, although she was concerned by how little she saw of her daughter.

"Katie?" she asked at dinner. "Is El alright? I've barely seen her all week and she hasn't joined us for dinner for the last two days."

"Uh..." Katie paused, trying to come up with an excuse. "S-she's t-tired. Tired from all the... you know..."

Emily stared at Katie with bulging eyes, taking the bait Katie laid for her. "Ooooh, no need to say more." She chuckled. "You're a ravenous one, aren't you? Just don't suck my daughter dry before your wedding, okay?"

Emily rose from the table and grabbed her keys. "I'm going out again. Play safe, my little lovebirds." She teased as she left the house, leaving Katie alone in the kitchen. Disinterested in anything other than the fated morning she and Eleanor would finally have sex again, Katie retired to the guest room, hoping for sleep to take her as her groin continued to burn wantingly from purposeful neglect.

"It's time." Eleanor mumbled to herself as she arose from her bed on the fifth day. As she slid off the bed onto her feet, she felt her knees nearly buckle as her absurdly swollen balls dropped as gravity took them over the bed's edge. Her cock, red and distended to almost twice its erect girth, throbbed with excitement as it towered in front of her, and with slow, mechanical movements Eleanor proceeded down the stairs and through the door to the bathroom where Katie sat waiting for her.

"Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness." Katie seemed to keep repeating as she witnessed the effects five days of total abstinence had on her fiancé's genitals. The cock was almost as thick as she was, and the balls hung like two heavy beach balls between Eleanor's legs, swinging below her knees. Katie stepped up cautiously, hesitant to even be near Eleanor's behemoth of a dick, but she soldiered on, walking to Eleanor's side and kissing her.

"You've done well, my love." Katie breathed in Eleanor's ear. "Now the fun is about to begin..."

Resuming kissing, Katie began stroking Eleanor's cock. It almost burned to the touch, and its form was bumpy and rugged due to the network of thick veins bulging from its dark skin, the polar opposite of its everyday pale, smooth exterior. It was extremely difficult to grip with a single hand, Katie found, so she decided to move in front of Eleanor so that she faced the pillarlike cock head on, and she grabbed it with both hands. Holding it steady, she ran her tongue against the shaft, tasting the rivers of clear fluid that flowed from the head as she reached the glands, where she sucked against the tip, draining it of the overabundance of precum. A part of her wanted to attempt to deepthroat the distended prick and try drinking the immense build up of semen, but she refrained. Tonight, Katie reminded herself, Eleanor's cum was meant for her womb, not her stomach.

Thinking of the looming ejaculation, Katie released the tip of the head from her mouth and knelt down so that Eleanor's inflated balls were inches from her face. While she was always far more enamored with her lover's cock than she was her testicles, Katie this time found them enthralling. The skin was so taut and dark, and she could see it pulse every few seconds; she swore she could hear them churning as well, working as hard as they could to make this night one to remember. Katie leaned in to kiss the sack, though she did not expect to sink into the skin, and she found her entire face nestled in Eleanor's scrotum. Grabbing onto them, she licked and sucked on Eleanor's massive gonads as she held them in her hands, listening to them gurgle even louder as she caressed them.

"El." she tried to say, although her voice was muffled by Eleanor's balls. "Let me know when you can't hold it anymore, so I can fit your giant cock inside me before you cum." She went back to teasing them with her mouth and tongue.

"Katie, sto-AUGH!" Unable to finish her warning, Eleanor grunted loudly as she instinctively thrusted her hips forward, her swinging nuts pushing Katie to the floor. She tried to tense up as she did before to keep anything from coming out, but she acted just a little too late as a single jet of semen shot out of her penis like a cannonball, flying up to the ceiling just above Katie and splatting against it. Katie looked up only to have a large portion of the load detach from the ceiling and splatter on her face, covering her in the viscous white liquid.

"S-sorry..." Eleanor apologized.

"How could you, El?" Katie chided her. "That's not where your cum goes." She scraped off as much semen that could fit in her hands, then looking right at Eleanor with glassy, longing eyes she began to rub the handful of jizz onto her dripping vagina, slowly coating her crotch in it. Katie dragged two fingers through the liquid, pushing it towards the opening, then started fingering herself with the cum-coated fingers, her breaths growing heavier as she masturbated.

"There we go." Katie breathed. "Oh that's good, it's been too long..." She brought her other hand to her crotch and began rubbing herself with both hands.

"Katie, that's enough!" Eleanor commanded her.

She stopped fingering herself and looked up at Eleanor, confused.

"You don't get to cum either, not until you're on my dick."

Katie looked down at her drenched, semen covered pussy, wanting desperately to finish pleasuring herself, but per Eleanor's order she removed her hands and put them behind her back. "T-thanks, El. That was too close." She looked up at the cum splatter on the ceiling. "It's a shame some of it got out."

"There's still plenty more where that came from."

Eleanor painstakingly forced herself and her ballsack over the bath partition so that she was in the large empty stone bath. She waddled over to the other end and plopped down on the sitting platform that lined the inner walls of the bath, propping up her engorged cock as her gigantic scrotum rested against the bath floor.

"You know what to do now, Katie. Hurry."

Breathing heavily, Katie beheld Eleanor and her inviting position, cock compelling her to ride it. She jumped over the partition into the bath and hurried over to Eleanor. As she got close, an incredibly musky scent permeated from Eleanor as her giant cock throbbed hypnotically, a trickle of residual cum flowing down the glands. Feeling herself burning up, her head filled with nothing but thoughts of Eleanor's cock, Katie mounted the dick so that she faced away from Eleanor, then forced the head into her deluged pussy.

"OOHHHHH!" Katie gasped loudly as Eleanor felt Katie's insides constrict against her cockhead, girlcum running down her shaft. Despite being in the middle of an intense, sustained orgasm however, Katie continued to plow Eleanor's incredible girth deeper into her, screaming the whole way down as her massive breasts bounced in every direction. Even though Eleanor's dick was much thicker than before, Katie had little trouble fitting the whole thing inside her as eventually her ass met with Eleanor's pelvis, at which point she stopped moving to catch her breath.

"Sorry, I *wheeze* have to stop for a sec." Katie uttered.

Eleanor peeked around Katie's head, seeing that just below Katie's face was the bulge containing her penis stretching obscenely from Katie's abdomen. Eleanor reached past Katie's body, grabbing her boobs and using them to smother the dick shaped bulge, titfucking her own dick despite it being inside Katie. As she stroked the bulge using Katie's tits, Eleanor could sense her dick pulsing more vigorously, so much so that she could see the bulge throbbing between Katie's enormous breasts. Katie was obviously feeling it too, as her breathing was becoming more haphazard as it beat faster and more forcefully.

"Katie, I'm about to cum." Eleanor warned her. "Are you ready?"

Katie looked back at her, her face fiery red and covered in sweat. "Wait." she pleaded.

Katie painstakingly removed Eleanor's capacious cock from her pussy as she stood up, until she was about halfway up the length of the shaft, at its girthiest part.

"Katie?" Eleanor asked.

With a sudden, powerful movement, Katie rammed herself back down Eleanor's cock, smashing against Eleanor's legs. Eleanor felt the walls of Katie's vagina hastily scrape past her dick until the head made impact with what she assumed was Katie's womb, forcing its way through the cervix into the womb proper. Eleanor could briefly perceive Katie raucous wailing, but her focus was then completely consumed by the intense, painful contractions in her testicles. Every other sensation seemed to disappear entirely as Eleanor surrendered herself to her longtime building ejaculation, feeling the unfathomable storm of cum physically distend her cock as it traveled through it, until it finally escaped into Katie's waiting womb.

Moments after the ejaculation began, Katie's screams reached their apex as the first blast forced her womb to stretch to immense proportions to contain all the cum, her belly inflating in tow. Katie frantically pleaded in her mind for the first shot to end so she could take even a single breath, but as Eleanor came however, each shot immediately followed the other, creating a constantly accelerating stream of semen that incessantly pumped into Katie, inflating her more and more. Unable to do anything beyond allowing the all-consuming blend of pain and pleasure to overtake her as Eleanor's seed filled her body, Katie's cries faded as she lost consciousness. Frightened by Katie's sudden silence, Eleanor tried to tense up, squeeze her cock, anything to stop the unending deluge, but her body wouldn't obey. As she struggled, she could feel trickles of cum run out from Katie's pussy onto the bath floor, but as the flow of jizz from Eleanor's dick overtook Katie's womb's ability to expand, those trickles became abundant springs that sprayed from her vagina, and in a minute's time the floor was already coated with it.