Personal Growth 04: Explosive Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie..." Eleanor croaked. "I can't stop... Or move..." Katie only responded with slurred moans.

Eleanor sat in a stupor, only able to feel her cock continue to pump gallons into Katie's womb, sensing Katie's body growing heavier as her belly continued to expand. Overflowing semen continued to fill the large bath, their bodies becoming submerged as Eleanor's ejaculation kept going, until eventually the rising cum spilled over the partition and into the rest of the bathroom.

Oh no, am I gonna flood the house? Eleanor thought, delirious from her unending orgasm. What if it keeps going? Is the whole world to be consumed by my cum?

Fortunately, it seemed the world would be safe, for Eleanor could sense the cascade of cum flowing from her starting to recede. As her ejaculation waned, she also felt her penis and testicles start to deflate to their pre-abstinence dimensions, a wave of clarity washing over her as finally the last ounces of semen flowed into Katie's womb.

As Eleanor's senses returned to her, her attention was immediately arrested by Katie's gigantic belly stretching imposingly from her body. There was no real-world equivalent Eleanor could think of to compare it to, only that if somehow Katie were carrying a full grown adult to term she still wouldn't be as big as she was now. Once the shock of Katie's impossibly bloated stomach passed, it dawned on her that both of them were sitting partially submerged in a literal cum bath that had overflowed long ago, for the surrounding floor was completely coated in semen. Her mom was going to kill her, she thought, as there was no way the drains all over the room were going to be able to deal with this mess.

"There's no way... I'm not pregnant after this." Eleanor heard a meek voice say.

"Katie!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry, you passed out and I tried to stop but I couldn't!"

Katie chuckled weakly. "You made a real mess, El. You weren't kidding, I didn't know what I was getting into."

"You didn't like it?" Eleanor asked, somewhat annoyed.

"It was incredible as always, I just wish I was awake for the whole orgasm." Katie elucidated.

"You wanna do this again?" Eleanor queried, somewhat scared of the answer.

"Hmm..." Katie sounded like she was deep in thought. "Not for a while. Maybe on our anniversary or something."

Katie's answer relieved Eleanor, who was scared she'd have to endure that torture before every time they had sex from now on. Bringing her arms around Katie's shoulders, she buried her head in Katie's hair. "That sounds like a good compromise."

Eleanor and Katie remained joined together in comfortable silence, partly due to enjoying the afterglow but primarily because Katie was unable to move under the weight of her cumstuffed belly. Feeling her soft penis pop out from Katie's pussy, Eleanor sat there held in place by Katie, hoping that eventually she'd deflate enough that they could get out of the bath. Some time later however, they nearly jumped out of their skins when the door popped open, an agitated Emily peaking into the room.

"Hey El, watch where you're cumming, I can see it oozing from under the door WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BATHROOM!?" she shouted, looking down with disgust as she stepped in the ankle-deep pool of semen covering the bathroom floor.

"Oops." Eleanor uttered.

"Sorry Mrs. Kendall, it was my idea." Katie tried to explain.

Emily stared at Katie's massively inflated stomach with an appalled expression. "You two are unbelievable..." she seethed, staring daggers at Eleanor. She took a deep breath however, banishing from her any will to obliterate her hyper-virile daughter, and returned to a more even temperament. "Okay, you two wait there, I'll bring you some lunch. But mark my words you two aren't leaving this house until my bathroom is spotless, got it?"

Eleanor and Katie nodded timidly.

Emily smiled, stepping back into the living room. "Congratulations, you two." she said genuinely, closing the door.

It was a clear late summer morning in the small beach town, its streets bustling even more than the last time Eleanor was here over a year ago. She watched the crowds of end-of-season tourists from the car window as her mother drove along the beach until they reached the familiar gate to Katie's beach house. However, unlike last time, the driveway was packed with vehicles from family and friends of both Eleanor and Katie's. Pulling quickly into the empty spot by the front door, Eleanor jumped out of the car as Rin ran up to her.

"You're late, darling." she stated, hands on her hips in a disapproving posture.

"Blame Mom, she got pulled over twice." Eleanor said, glaring back at her mother.

"Excuse me El, I wouldn't have had to speed if someone didn't oversleep." Emily shot back. She looked to Rin. "Is everyone waiting?"

Rin nodded. "You'd better get dressed, Eleanor." She led Eleanor through the house, currently empty but judging by the amount of furniture moved about, had recently held close to two dozen people. Showing her into the bedroom, Rin pointed at the extravagant dress laid on top of the bed.

"That one's yours, just go ahead and put it on, then meet Emily in the living room. She'll walk you down the beach." Rin explained. She quickly left the room, leaving Eleanor to change.

Eleanor took a moment to admire her dress. It certainly wasn't the most luxurious thing she could have worn, but it still radiated a majestic vibe as the white fabric seemed to glow from the sunlight pouring in from the window. Putting it on, she was pleased with how well it fit, and as she looked at herself in the mirror, even she had to admit that she looked beautiful. She only hoped Katie would share her sentiment. Annoyingly, as she was making sure she was ready to leave the room, she felt a dull pain in her loins as her penis throbbed in her underwear. Due to nerves, she got barely any sleep the night before and overslept, and as a result had no time to relieve herself since yesterday. Were Eleanor to leave things the way they were, her groin would only continue to cause her grief as her dick would slowly harden in her panties. Eleanor considered this dilemma for a brief moment, then shrugged, pulling her panties off and throwing them on the bed.

"It's my day as much as Katie's, I might as well enjoy it." she told herself, leaving the room to meet her mother.

"El..." Emily stammered, unable to hold back her tears. "You look amazing."

"T-thanks. Is everything ready?"

"Yes." Emily assured her. "Are you nervous?"

"You know what? I'm not. I'm excited." Eleanor proclaimed. "Let's get out there."

Emily opened the door to the beach and led Eleanor through it to the crowd of people sitting on fold up chairs looking at her. She recognized only around half of them, mostly her relatives as well as Katie's mother and father sitting at the front of the group. Of most importance to her was the lovely Katie standing at the other end of the beach in front of Rin, her dress even more elegant than Eleanor's, fitting sensually over her heavily pregnant belly and now even more absurdly sized breasts. As she looked to Katie's delicate face, Katie smiled back at her, her makeup already starting to smear from the tears running down her cheeks. Locking arms with her mother, Eleanor walked down the aisle, listening to the calming waves rush along the beach as the late afternoon sun warmed her face. She continued on until she was side by side with Katie, at which point Emily let go from her and moved to the end of the podium.

"As we stand here today..." Rin began as she went into her speech. Eleanor shared an awkward look with Katie, both silently acknowledging the absurdity of Eleanor's doctor officiating their wedding, but were brought back when Emily shot both of them an icy glare that demanded they pay attention. Turning back to Rin, they stood in place until the long awaited words flowed off of Rin's tongue.

"Eleanor Kendall," she spoke. "Do you take Katie to be your wife, now and forever?"

"I do."

Rin turned to Katie. "Katie MacNary, do you take Eleanor to be your wife, now and forever?"

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, you may now kiss each other and join together in matrimony." Rin announced proudly. Eleanor rushed to Katie, throwing her arms around her and kissing her passionately. The raucous cheers seemed to evaporate from existence as Eleanor and Katie locked eyes, content to spend forever joined together like this were it possible. As their kiss continued, however, they could suddenly hear the sounds of gasps and cries from the audience. Pulling away from each other, both Katie and Eleanor noticed many of the guests, especially those from Katie's family, were pointing and staring at Eleanor.

"Oh god, El..." she heard her mother groan, at which point she knew immediately what was happening. Looking down, Eleanor saw that, indeed, her fully erect cock was pushing on her dress, her boner fully in view for all to see. She could hear Rin howling with laughter behind her as she watched Katie's mother overdramatically fall into her chair while the father flailed his arms in confusion.

"Eleanor?" Katie asked concernedly as she took her wife's hand. "Are you alright?"

Eleanor turned to Katie and smiled confidently as her hardon brushed against Katie's pregnant tummy. "Of course. Who cares what they think?"

Katie agreed enthusiastically, and they both resumed kissing each other under the setting sun, neither concerned with the pandemonium around them.

*

Author's note: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story :)