All Comments on 'Personal Growth'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years ago
Holy crap that was awesome!

What a fantastically wicked story. I realized reading this how unique these types of characters are on this site. Hard and edgy and a little cynical with interesting history, and a whole lot of fun to be with. Even the mother and father were given just the right amount of treatment so that everyone felt fully realized.

I can see how a less talented writer could have easily fumbled this. I felt like I was in excellent hands, and that the characters' unsavoury behaviour would never go too far. No matter what they did, I felt confident I'd be on their side. Tough to pull off. And added to that, their experience/behaviour is way outside my own, yet I still felt like I was really with them and "got" them.

I loved the reverse "growth" trajectory of the MC. It was cleverly handled. Also the teasers early on of what went on (or didn't go on, as it was later revealed) between her and Kyle. And the story of the scar, which was intense even as kind of a non-story, was also great.

5 stars easy, favourite story, and I'll definitely read more of your catalogue. Good luck in the contest.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Hot

Ain't nothing wrong with a very well written slow burn. Loved it, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved this

Even though I didn't like anyone in it. That takes talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the crowniest jewel in your jeweliest of crowns

my most favorite of all of yours, a delicious meal laid out just as hot as i’d hoped.

and that was supposed to be 5 stars from me, but my slick index finger selected 4 by accident. instant submission (i found out then that there are no take-backs or do-overs).

so, here is your missing star:

==>{{*}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
World Class Erotica

I have been reading erotica most of my life and this story is a certified masterpiece of writing. I could not wait to review this. The characters are developed and interesting and builds a story that has the perfect balance of longing and heat. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...