Personal Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn it." She knocked one more time, then her bedsprings squealed again as her man groped my pussy, two fingers straight in, and I sagged against his hand.

His lips moved against my ear. "I want to nut on your sexy little ass, slut," he breathed, and once again I didn't wait to be told twice. I nodded, my eyes wide, and then I spun away from him and bent without hesitation over the sink, waiting, my butt high and my face a mottled mask of need as I stared at myself in the mirror. Behind me, Cam was looking intently down at me, one hand resting possessively on my hip while the other steered his cock between the swollen lips of my drenched pussy. I couldn't stop a gasp as his hot, thick head nudged me open.

"Hey!" Another knock, Denise's voice just on the other side of the door. "You haven't seen Cam this morning, have you?" His eyes met mine in the mirror, both of us smiling slowly as he worked his way into me. It didn't take long; I was so wet I almost sucked him in all the way to the root, my head hanging down into the sink now.

"Nope," I managed, thick and shuddery as he filled me. "He's your man. You watch him." Cam's shoulders shook with silent laughter at that, and my brain roared in triumph. Yeah, bitch, watch him. Watch him fuck me. I wagged my ass slowly from side to side so that he could watch it move around him as he gave me two careful strokes, his jaw dropping. He'd been close to cumming before, in my mouth; he slowly pulled back one more time, then bottomed out once again, biting his lip, before he slipped himself fully out of me and then grasped himself hard, pulling at his shaft, the veins there standing out as his eyes fluttered closed.

I heard him sigh raggedly, then I felt the hot, thick rain of his semen all over my lower back. Powerful spurts, roping along my ass, smeared by his hand at my spine. "Almost done," I spluttered to Denise.

"About time," she groused, as with one more dribble Cam finished on me. I whirled at once, back on my knees, lips around his hot cock to clean the last of him off; his cum was intensely salty on my tongue, flowing lava-thick from my back and into the crack of my ass before puddling on the tiled floor.

"Good girl," he whispered, his touch more gentle on my hair now as he stretched his arms high above him.

"Good boy," I winked back, licking traces of him off my fingers. "We really shouldn't have done that."

"No, we really shouldn't have." He reached down to bat my tit gently. "I hate to jizz and run, but..." She was pounding at the door now.

"Get going." I reached for Denise's towel on the rack, running it briskly into my butt to get the last of Cam off me. I didn't forget the floor. "Just wait in my room. You can escape while she's in there."

"Sounds good." He slipped my door closed silently, and I gave him a few seconds before I unlocked Denise's.

"About fucking time!" She stormed in with her pants already halfway down, landing heavily on the toilet. She eyed me sourly. "Letting it all hang out, huh?" I pictured Cam in my room, listening, and I shrugged. "Well, be careful," she sniped as I reached for my doorknob. "Cam's around somewhere. It'd be awkward if he saw you like that."

"So awkward," I agreed, leaning against my doorjamb. "I'd be mortified if he saw me naked," I added lightly. Cam paused at my door a few feet away, looking straight at me as he straightened his towel for the short sneak to her bedroom. "Can you imagine?" I blew him a kiss and he vanished.

"Out, creep," she ordered. "Give me some privacy." I was still smiling as I shut my bathroom door.

* * *

The snow fell again that afternoon, my nose pressed back against the window-seat as I watched the world turn white. I felt hidden; Mom, even knowing how much I enjoyed sitting there, had put the Christmas tree about three inches in from the seat, meaning it was like I was reading in a fucking forest. It was hard even for someone as little as me to squeeze behind the tree, but once I made it back there it was as cozy as ever. And, more importantly to my mother, I bet it looked gorgeous from the street.

I hugged my knees to my chest, contemplating the ache there. I'd not serviced a man from a tile floor in quite awhile, and I'd forgotten what it could do to me. I was sure I'd develop bruises. A cup of coffee waited in my hand, the steam fogging the window, and I was letting the first bitter sip warm my stretched throat as I heard a heavy foot, stepping lightly. I kept my eyes out at the featureless day. "Hi, Cam."

"It's a nice-looking tree." I could see his reflection in the window, ghosts of it in silhouette. I smiled at nothing.

"It always is. We've had the same exact tree since I was a kid." The window-seat had always been a great place to go to avoid tension, which had always ravaged the whole house as Christmas approached. "Appearances matter here."

"Can I get you anything?" He did not sound gentle. He never did. But I could tell he meant it, and I sighed happily. Amazing what an orgasm can do to your mood...

"No thank you, Cam," I said gently, turning to face him at last. He stood like a statue in jeans and a sweater. "I'm fine."

"It's just that it looks like it's impossible to get in and out of that seat. With the tree in the way."

I listened for any other footsteps, and when I heard none I arched my eyebrow. "Some things around here are more impossible to get in and out of than others."

He smiled thinly, the scar crinkling. "More enjoyable, too."

I nodded, still feeling mellow and loose. Content. "We shouldn't have done it."

"But you want to do it again." He shrugged. "So do I."

I sighed. "Molten." He leaned against the windowframe and flicked at one of my mom's ornaments. I studied him, frowning as my gaze reached the front of his pants, tented impressively to his right. "Jesus. You're right in front of the window." He shrugged. "Sorry, Cam. I can't do a goddamn thing for you."

"You would," he rumbled, "if I told you to."

I shivered. "Don't."

"Because we can't." He arched an eyebrow.

I tucked my lower lip between my teeth. "Well. It's like you say." I shrugged apologetically. "It's impossible to get out of this seat."

He smiled then, a real one. Not his usual sales one. "Your mom says you don't ever go to the Christmas Eve thing at their church."

"Their church," I told him at once, "is a shit-pit of asshole locals, inbred for the past forty generations and impossible for me to be around." I shrugged. "Anyway, I fucked their pastor a few times when I was here about ten years ago. It'd be awkward."

He nodded, his eyes veiled. "I'm probably going to have a headache that afternoon."

I winked. "Darn." I sipped again. "You guys are flying out the next day?"


"Cheap fares on Christmas." He shrugged. "We don't all work for huge South American wire conglomerates."

I chuckled quietly. "No, see, neither do I. They're our client." He didn't care. "Anyway." I looked out the window again. "I'll miss you," I said softly. "I didn't think I would."

"Of course you will." I closed my eyes to the snow, my pussy fluttering once more. This guy... "It's not Christmas yet. Slut."

I clenched my teeth, my panties stuck to me under my pajama pants. He'd felt good inside me. Full. If my sister hadn't been pounding on the bathroom door, I'd have let him make me cum. And none of that spooge-on-my-ass bullshit. I sighed. "No, it's not."

"So, yeah." He headed for the kitchen, his feet loud on the carpet. I swallowed hard, the snow heaped on the front lawn.

* * *

I fell asleep that night around midnight, tossing and turning because my dad had turned the heat up way too much, my tortured self snapping back into half-consciousness whenever any of the old house's many creaks and groans popped through the walls. The snow had never fully let up, a white Christmas guaranteed now, the moonlight shining silver through my windows.

A flat clack drew me from this shallow sleep about two in the morning, followed by the wheezy noise of the toilet flushing next door. I turned on my side toward the window, rejecting the angry red numbers on the old clock radio, and in the half-sleep that followed it took me a moment to realize that someone was in my room.

I could tell, from the heaviness of the footsteps at the bathroom door, who it had to be.

What could he see? The moon off the snow on a naked woman, her bedsheets wound randomly around her legs. I decided I probably looked pretty fucking sexy. Not that it mattered; he was in my room in the middle of the night. He was going to take me no matter what I looked like.

I wondered whether he was already hard.

He stepped over to my bed, watching my skin in the bluish light, and I fought to keep my breathing steady when I felt his finger run along the skin of my back, up and over the curve of my hip, then down my outer thigh to my knee. He spoke low. "I know you're awake. I've been listening to your bedsprings."

I smiled at my wall. "And here, I thought I was being clever." I gasped as, unannounced, he laid a brisk slap on my butt. "Ow!" I hissed, twisting around. "You'll wake up Denise."

"Nah." My mattress sagged as he sank onto it, me rolling over to face him. "I'm not worried."

"I'm not really into spanking," I confessed, my hand already twisting his balls gently together. He lay there, cocky, his leg bent up to give me full access to his package. "Are you?"

"Depends on the woman." He flicked at my nipples, both of them in rapid succession before he chose one and trailed his finger around it, his circles widening. "Not usually. But I looked at that hot ass of yours and..." His teeth glowed white as he smiled. "You're so sexy."

"Thank you," I cooed, already pressing up to him, rubbing my skin all along his. His furry body dragged along my tits. We lay like that for awhile, feeling each other, before I kissed his lips softly and then trailed my mouth down his neck, feeling the slither of the dry flesh on my lips, running my tongue along his shoulder. He rolled to his back and spread himself on my bed, his naked body laid out for me to play with. He laughed when I thrust my tongue into his ear.

"You're a little freak, aren't you?" He reached confidently up to cup my ass as I hovered over him on my hands and knees, his touch heavy and powerful like it always was. "Just like your sister."

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, busy nibbling at his nipples, my mouth full of his chest hair. All of him smelled and tasted rich and sweaty, the scent of him going straight to my clit. "Only better."

"I dunno," he sighed, relaxing beneath my mouth. "She lets me smack her around."

"Yeah, but my pussy feels better when it's wrapped around this big," I husked, kissing down his abdomen, "thick," I continued, creeping lower toward his hard-on, "cock." My mouth landed on his head, lips molding themselves into the shape they remembered from the bathroom this morning. Only now, he tasted better: a day in his boxers made him taste like a man, and I sucked gently, enjoying him, feeling him want me.

"Mmm." His hand in my hair exhilarated me, the need there, so I rewarded him with a quick, eager trip down to the base of his cock. But he'd already had me that way, and now I was craving something different. I slurped back up, leaving him shiny in the moonlight, then trailed my tongue back up his body. "You don't waste time, I'll say that for you."

"If you wanted a long, candlelight dinner," I husked, slipping my leg over his body, "you should have picked a different woman." He felt alive between my thighs, his body surging with that easy confidence that had drawn me all week. I scooted up his chest, enjoying his hair tickling my pussy.

"I did pick a different woman," he snorted. His hands knew what they were doing, stroking my thighs and ribs, running all the way up to palm my tits.

"Then why don't you head back to her bed?" I wheedled, bending into a low curl, and as our smiles met I started to inch my ass back. He kissed me hungrily, his lips surging against my tongue until I pulled away. "Now then. Where were we yesterday?" I could feel the heat off his dick reaching for me, an inch from where my pussy waited for him. My whole body was singing.

"After I devoured your wet pussy?" He smacked my ass gently. "We were right about here, but I was in my boxers still."

"Well." I kissed him once more, whispering. "And it was the middle of the day. But whatever." I scooted down further, the two of us eye to eye and intense, wanting to watch each others' faces as my slit kissed his dick, caught the tip, and then slipped over the first little bit. I stopped when I felt his head pop into me, sighing into his face. "This is where I wanted to be."

"I wanted to be deeper," he rumbled.

"Okay." I kissed him again, feeling his cock twitch as he felt my heat, the tightness of my labia surrounding him, and then I began to sit up, feeling his dick slide further and further up into me as I straightened, his eyes glittering on mine the whole time. When I reached the top, my mouth open and my head back with my tits jutting out over his chest, he gripped my thighs tightly and arched up, a sharp eager shove, and then he was fully inside me suddenly, the two of us gasping. "So good," I whispered.

"You sexy little whore," he gloated, a groan as his hips sank back down onto the mattress.

"You know what I want?" My voice was a murmur in the darkness, my hips moving side to side in tiny circles. "Guess."

"You want my dick exploding deep in your snatch," he grunted.

"Well, that," I nodded with a throaty chuckle. I needed this, his solidity, his firmness. I felt complete. "But more. I want you to go back to Denise and have her suck you after this." I moaned sharply as he drove upward again, setting off a red flare behind my belly button. Fuck. "I want her to lick my pussy off your hard dick."

"Which dick?" He was impossibly hard inside me. He let himself spasm once, my vagina feeling it along its entire length. He laughed when I sighed. "This dick?"

"Yep." I moved more now, picking it up speed, my hips swiveling on my man. "This dick. This dick you're fucking me with." My own words spurred me on, my pussy lips grinding over his bushy pubes. "This dick," I went on, hoarse, bending low over his chest until I felt his hair on my nipples, "that's going to cum in me."


"Fuck yes," he snarled, and there was something savage in the sound, in the force with which his searching fingers clenched my writhing ass, pushing me into a frenzy. I rose off him at last, his cock covered with me, holding his head in for just a moment before I drove back down, hard, my thighs slapping on his as we both grunted. I wanted to scream his name, to tell the entire world who was in my hole, so I stifled myself with my lips on his mouth, wet and desperate, my legs working me up and down his cock with all the force I felt I could muster; I couldn't make all the noise our heaving bodies wanted, but I couldn't focus on that now.

Him, I focused on: the smell of his skin, the width of his eyes, the reactions of his penis within me. All of me, every part of my mind and body, was focusing on him now, giving him all the pleasure my tight pussy could give, the two of us in beautiful flailing motion by the light of the snowy moon, straining, surging.

Needing.

My orgasm destroyed me, rising harsh and sudden from deep within. I smothered my body across his, craving the closeness, moaning great sighing gusts straight into his mouth as my whole body shook in a helpless red haze. He knew it too, gripping me close, his hips steady as they drove his dick into me, fucking me straight through it until, with three more fast, deep thrusts, he locked himself all the way in and let himself go.

Distantly I felt his cock twitch crazily inside my clutching pussy, and the knowledge that he was shooting his sperm into me set off a new explosion in my brain. This was basic, elemental, powerfully raw, and it left me completely ruined as I sagged against him, the two of us slowing our churning hips, totally consumed by each other. "Goddamn," I panted.

His hands on me were gentler now, tracing up and down my sweaty back. "Anna," he managed, his throat thick, "we really, really can't fuck."

"No." I kissed him deeply. "It would be a very bad idea."

* * *

The Christmas Eve service at my parents' church was about two hours long, followed by the Holiday Concert, and nobody was all that worried when Cam announced he was staying home, lying down with a headache. "Get better, honey," Denise said, kissing him, and since nobody had said a word about me going, that was my afternoon all planned out.

Cam did lie down, that was true, but he did it while his sweaty balls filled my busy fingers after he'd drained them far inside my pussy, drilling me deep and raw from behind on my sister's bed. It had been all I needed, finally, loud and cruel and violent, and now he dozed afterward while my trembling thumb hovered over my phone screen deciding whether to send my reply.

Get back here, Aaron had texted me. Norbera is pissed. Kyle fucked up, and I NEED you. Hope your vacation has gone well, and I hope it's over; fly out today if you can. LMK. Merry Christmas, lol.

My response, unsent until I'd shuffled through the ramifications, wasn't the full-throated agreement I'm sure Aaron was expecting. No, it demanded Easter off. And maybe President's Day.

After all, my sister was getting married. I had a brother-in-law to get to know.

* * *

Hope you liked this; I enjoyed writing it. Please make sure you read all the outstanding Holiday Contest entries; the writers work hard on them. Vote on your favorites!