Personal Peeing Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit please," said Paula to the first one who had come through the door.

She went to the center of the room and sat in one of the chairs.

"Please undress," said Paula to the second woman.

The woman pulled her top off and undid her pants and stepped out of them after kicking off her sandals. She was wearing cotton panties and a white bra, both of which she removed, hanging all her clothes on a hook on the wall.

"Sit on her lap April," Paula said to the naked woman.

April went to the woman in the chair and straddled her, sitting on her lap.

"Go," said Paula. "Soak her."

For several seconds nothing happened, and then with an audible hiss April began to pee, her stream splattering onto the pants legs of the woman she was sitting on.

She stood slightly and arched her back, aiming her stream at the other woman's lap and chest, her fountain splashing onto and soaking into her clothes.

I watched fascinated, feeling my body respond the erotic thrill of watching something so intimately filthy happen just a few feet in front of me.

At last her flow subsided.

She turned and smiled pleasantly at us.

"Will there be anything else Paula?" she asked politely.

"Not at the moment April," said Paula. "That was beautiful. Thank you."

April went to her clothes and got dressed, and left the room, while I stared at the young woman sitting in the chair, fully dressed and drenched in piss.

"Please stand and get undressed Kelly," said Paula.

Kelly stood and removed her wet clothing, dropping each sodden item onto the floor. When she was naked Paula gestured to the chair and the young woman stepped up onto it and reached overhead, grabbing onto the series of crisscross pipes there.

Paula stepped forward and moved the chair, and Kelly hung there, and slowly spread her legs, offering an erotic view of her toned and muscular body as her arms held her weight. Her beautiful pussy was displayed like an offering with her legs spread before us.

And then suddenly a stream of hot piss came out, arcing up into the air before falling onto the tile with a splashing sound. On and on Kelly peed, Paula and I watching as she gently rocked her hips, causing the golden spray to rise and fall in the air before it splashed down onto the tile beneath her.

At last, the flow slowed down, and she flexed as a few more dribbles splashed out of her body, before lowering her legs and letting go of the pipe, landing softly on her feet in the wet mess.

"Please have Gwen help you clean this up and then take a nice long shower Kelly," said Paula. "Thank you. Beautiful as always."

"Thank you for letting me watch," I said.

"Of course, Ma'am," said Kelly. "Thank you, Paula."

"Are you available for just a bit longer Sally?" asked Paula turning to me.

"I am," I answered, my heart thudding.

"Good," said Paula. "Let's continue our conversation upstairs."

She took my hand, and we went back up the stairs, this time to the third floor, where we entered a room with a hardwood floor, a large king sized bed, and a large sunken tub in the middle of the room.

As the door shut behind us Paula turned to face me.

"I suppose you've surmised that I am sexually drawn to young women," she said. "Not exclusively, as our mutual friend the professor can well attest. But I do have an almost insatiable appetite for the bodies of beautiful women."

"I'm bisexual so I understand," I told her. "What we just saw has me very aroused."

She pulled me close to her and kissed my neck gently.

"Making love to me is not a job requirement," Paula whispered. "But becoming a part of my staff will require you to be intimately close to me. You may of course be the one who decides exactly what your boundaries are, but you need to expect some...shall we say...proximity?"

"I don't mind proximity," I moaned softly. "And I think I understand your needs as you've explained them. But I'm curious about one more thing."

"What's that?" asked Paula, stepping back and unzipping her skirt as she pulled her blouse free.

She let the skirt fall as she took her blouse off, before reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra.

Her breasts were much larger than they had appeared while she was dressed, and her nipples were erect, jutting out from the middle of her large round areolas.

"I'm curious about my own relief," I said, staring as she removed her panties. "Not just of my liquids of course. But of my own sexual tension?"

"That is up to you," said Paula softly, stepping close and unzipping my dress pants.

She pushed her fingers through the opening and pressed them against the damp fabric of my panties. I felt my hips begin to move back and forth as my knees weakened and I moaned.

"I take great delight in creating physical pleasure for others," Paula continued. "I would be happy to help you relieve whatever arousal might occur. Or to watch you relieve it yourself if you prefer."

I closed my eyes and shuddered as she pulled my panties aside with her fingers as she leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue licking into my mouth as her fingertips made contact with my wet cunt lips. I grabbed her hips to steady myself, pulling us closer together as I gasped in pleasure.

"I think I want the job Paula," I moaned.

"Good," said Paula, unbuttoning my pants. "Because I am anxious for you to fill the position."

We kissed again as I unbuttoned and pulled my shift from around my shoulders, wiggling out of my pants and panties as Paula pushed them down to the floor. I unhooked my bra, and Paula caught it in her hands as she pushed me against the bedroom wall.

She gently pulled the material away from my chest as she bent down and took one of my nipples in her mouth. I shivered with need as her fingers cupped my other breast, hot against my flesh. She sucked at me gently and I felt pleasure twist and build deep in my belly.

"Come," said Paula, taking my hand again.

We went to the bed and Paula pushed me down onto the mattress. She knelt at the side of the bed and used her fingers to gently part my thighs, staring up at me at her fingers moved to my slit.

"That feels good," I moaned. "You've made me so horny."

"Good," said Paula. "Horny cunt tastes the best."

She leaned forward and pushed her mouth to the soft opening, and I trembled as I felt her tongue lick up and down my lips, touching my sensitive clit with each upward lap.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," I warned her, staring between my legs into her eyes as her lapping tongue brought my orgasm closer and closer.

Paula groaned and started to lick faster, and I stopped fighting it, knowing that she wanted my orgasm as badly as I did. I felt two fingers push up into my hole as a powerful spasm caused me to clench around them.

My pleasure had arrived, and I didn't have time to do anything but groan and watch Paula lick at my throbbing clit with her tongue.

"Yes! Yesyesyesnowyes!" I grunted hoarsely, fighting my urge to scream at the top of my lungs as I felt a series of explosions roll against her wet mouth.

She kept licking at my clit, twisting her fingers, my body lurching and tensing on the edge of the bed, feeling my nerve endings dance with sensory overload.

And then Paula was above me, pressing her breasts against mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked greedily, tasting my cunt juice on her mouth as my fingers probed into the wet heat between her legs.

I used my middle finger to slide along her gash and push against her clit and she moaned into my mouth.

"I have to pee," she whispered, our lips touching. "I have to go so bad!"

"Where?" I asked her, cupping her opening with my hand. "How?"

"On the bed," she panted. "While you watch."

"Should I get a towel or something?" I asked as she scooted to the middle of the bed.

"It's all waterproof," she smiled. "We could both pee on it and not ruin it."

"What a lovely idea," I said, rolling to join her in the middle of the bed.

"Are you going to pee too?" she asked, her eyes bright with need.

"I have to go too badly to wait much longer," I said. "I'll do it however and wherever you want me to."

"Forget just watching," she said. "Push against me. Can we hold each other while we take turns peeing together?"

I moved between her legs, and she pulled me to her body as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Can I go first?" she whispered.

"Yes please," I whispered. "I want to feel every drop of you. And then you can feel me without distraction."

"Fuuuuuuck," she groaned, rolling on top of me.

She closed her eyes and shuddered as I felt a sudden gush of liquid heat spread against me as she started to pee.

"Yessssss!" I hissed, giggling as I felt her hot piss soak against me and run under my ass as she covered me and the bed in her release.

"I'm peeing all over you," she moaned, her lips against my throat.

"Just let it go," I encouraged her, stroking her hair and loving it.

She peed on and on, the heat spreading against us both until at last she sighed.

"You really went," I laughed. "A lot."

"Your turn," she smiled, rolling so I was on top of her.

I straddled her as she had done to me, but I sat up, looking down at her beneath me.

"I can't hold it anymore," I whispered. "Are you ready for my piss?"

She gripped my hips and nodded, and I relaxed and felt a sudden gush flow from me, shivering as I relieved myself against her body.

Her fingers ran up and down my thighs as we stared at each other, each of us feeling my piss spray against her.

And then I was finished and I leaned forward, kissing her neck and licking my way to her mouth.

"Is this one of those times that you want to finish?" I whispered, licking her lips.

"I do," she said, rolling her hips. "I'm so fucking turned on from all this."

"If you want to cum in my mouth just stay right here and let me take care of it," I whispered.

I kissed her gently and then slid down her body, pausing to kiss each of her breasts, licking her nipples and swirling my tongue around them while she held my head and rolled her hips.

After several minutes she made a mewing sound and I moved down further, resting on the soaked bedspread between her legs while I pulled her lips apart gently and opened my mouth, licking up her delicious slit, moving my tongue rapidly over and over and over, not quite touching her clit while she rolled her hips and moaned.

I savored her taste and thrilled to her physical response, trying to memorize every moan and spasm for my own masturbatory encore later at home. I kept going, until at last she pulled my hair and wrapped her legs around my body.

"Please," she begged. "Please!"

I licked up her slit again a few more times as slow as I could manage, and then I flicked my tongue against her clit before covering it with my mouth, sucking and beating my tongue back and forth against it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!" she screamed, locking her thighs around my head and spasming like she was being electrocuted.

I kept my mouth on her, riding her orgasm up and up and up until she suddenly screamed with a final explosion and went limp against the bed, all the sexual tension leaving her exhausted body as she stroked my head with her hand.

I gave her one more long lick and then stood up and looked down at her.

"This was the best job interview I've ever had," I said with a grin.

"You're hired," she panted. "Holy fuck are you ever hired."

I reached down and took her hand, pulling her up to a sitting position.

"May I take a shower before I get dressed?" I asked her.

"Of course," she smiled. "Right through that door there. I'll take one when you're done."

"Why not join me?" I asked her. "I need to pee again and then we can discuss my schedule for the rest of the week."

"That sounds lovely," she said, standing up and hugging me.

"Unless you'd like to get into a diaper afterwards and go do some shopping," I said as we moved towards the bathroom. "Maybe you'll let me watch you fill your diaper with piss in a fitting room somewhere."

"Oh fuck yes," she grinned. "Will you wear a diaper too?"

"Sure," I answered. "Unless you want me to piss into yours when you're done with it."

~~

Thank you reading this far.

I hope you enjoyed reading about some of the depravity that provides fuel for my fantasies.

The story is done for now, but I'd love to read about the creative ways you'd like to read about these women peeing with and for each other in the comment section below.

Whoever you are, whatever brought you here, and whatever sort of kinky filth ignites your passion, I hope you are in the middle of an incredible season of your life as you read this.

Whether you're a regular reader or new to my stories, I appreciate you and your time!

IsabellaEmily

12