Personal Photographer

Story Info
Taking pictures of sister and her friend for a fan site.
7.6k words
4.65
40.6k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

"Kevin, please. Please. I'm begging you."

"I don't know, Kels. I've never taken pictures like that before. I shoot landscapes, not porn.

"I know, but hear me out. She just needs some pictures taken for her ManyFans. You take pictures, it's a perfect match."

"Kels, I take landscapes, I don't know anything about shooting models. Why can't she just use her phone like everyone else? If not, she should be able to find a hundred guys with cameras that could do the same thing."

"Bro, we trust you. Those pervs will try to hit on her and want to hook up. It's annoying."

"I suppose that's a benefit of her being your friend, I already know her."

"Kevin, you are a decent guy. You wouldn't take advantage of her or be a creep even if you were hot for her. I don't know why other girls don't see that in you. You should be beating them off with a stick."

"It is what it is. I'm not that worried about romance right now."

"The right girl might be closer than you think, I know it."

"Okay, goofball."

"Anyway, she likes having higher quality pictures for her fans. You have a nice camera; I know you can do it. Before you say no, she'll pay you. She really wants you."

She took a bite of her salad. "Think about it, please? For me?"

"I don't know."

"Bro, come on, I'll owe you for this. Please, do it for me."

I thought about it. It would be good to have Kelsi owe me a big favor. I sighed. "Fine. I'll do it. For you."

She enveloped me in her arms, "Thank you, big brother!" She pecked me on my cheek.

****

She opened the door. "Oh good, you're here."

"Hello to you too, Babs."

She smirked at me. She hated when I called her that, so I made sure to say it as much as I could.

"Come in, I want to do it out back."

All business, she was. She was wearing denim hip-hugger shorts that showed off her long legs. A pink halter top that was about a size too small squeezed her large breasts together. Pretty fucking hot.

"How do you want to do this," I asked her. She had the usual suburban backyard furniture.

"I take off my clothes, you take pictures. Kelsi said you knew what you were doing."

"I'm doing this as a favor for Kelsi. Do you want me to do this or not?"

She sighed dramatically. "Fine, whatever. I was thinking about sitting on the picnic table and stripping slowly. Showing some skin, teasing, peeling my shirt down, things like that."

I looked over at the picnic table. It was a sunny, blue-sky day, not a cloud in the sky. She had a padded lounge chair that looked promising. "I've got a better idea, hold on." I took the chair and moved it next to a wall in the shade. "This will work better. Full sunlight looks awful for this, the shade will look much better."

"I don't want the wall in the shots though, it's boring."

"Babs, I'm not shooting the wall, just putting you next to it. Do you see what's behind the chair?"

"Bushes?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, but more importantly, a non-distracting background that won't compete with you in the frame."

"If you say so. Let's do it."

She reclined on the chair, her long legs stretched out in front of her. Her toes were painted dark blue, contrasted with her lighter blue fingernails. They were perfectly manicured little piggies. No bunions or hammer toes on her feet.

"Ready," I said and raised the camera. She was beautiful. She knew how to address the camera to show herself off. If she was any other woman, I'd have been intimidated by her taking her clothes off for me. I'd known Barbi for several years, so I was a little more comfortable. Even so, a woman taking her clothes off for me to take pictures was a new experience for me.

I took pictures as she posed. First, the tame poses where she was fully clothed. Reclined, sitting forward with her legs spread. Tossing her long blonde hair over each shoulder when she changed positions.

"You are doing great, Barbi. You are good at this. I bet your fans love this, your body must drive them crazy."

She smiled a genuine smile at me. The first great picture so far, I zoomed in close on her face. She was transformed by something so simple. "They do love my body. I have devoted fans."

"Ready for more?" she asked, as she reached back to untie her halter.

I gulped. I was in virgin territory here. It's not like I've never seen a naked woman before, but I've never had anyone strip for me, let alone while I was taking pictures of them.

She pulled the straps of the halter down, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples stood out, like little erasers, with the faintly visible areola. Her breasts fell like teardrops.

I returned my attention to taking pictures. I was here to do a job, not to ogle her, beautiful as she was.

She got on her hands and knees for a butt shot. She filled out the shorts quite well, her ass cheeks only half covered by the denim. The soles of her feet were soft and wrinkled as she flexed her toes. When I looked up, she was looking back at me with a smirk.

She slid the shorts down over her ass. There were no panties under them, so her pussy was revealed as they came down.

"Stop there, I want to get this shot." Shorts partway down her legs, her ass and pussy fully exposed. "Got it."

She slid them down and flipped over to reveal her fully nude body. Legs parted; she teased her clit. She had a mischievous smile and was staring straight into the camera.

"Do you think I look sexy Kevin? Do I turn you on?"

I played it cool. "Yeah, not bad. You've got a nice body."

"Ugh, you really know how to give a compliment." She shook her head in annoyance. She was turning me on though. My dick was hard, tenting my pants.

"Let's get the rest of the pictures you want and finish up."

"Fine. A couple more and we'll be done." She inserted a finger in her pussy and moaned. "I bet you'll be thinking of me later. Pulling your pud wishing you could be with me. It's cool though, I don't mind. Kelsi's big brother fisting his cock, turns me on. Look at my pussy Kevin. It's wet and needs something to fill it."

I stared at her, any thoughts of taking pictures had left my mind. She took her fingers and sucked her pussy juice off them. "Tasty."

I shook my head and remembered that I was there to take pictures. "Barbi, could you do that again, I missed a few shots."

She grinned at me. "What did you miss? When I fingered my wet pussy?" She slipped her fingers back inside herself, sinking them deep as she fucked herself. I took a lot of pictures of her fingers.

"Or was it when I stroked my clit?" I moved in close to get pictures of her diddling her clit.

"Maybe it was when I sucked my juices off my fingers. I suck them, pretending that it was my lover's cock that I was sucking, my juices mixed with his cum, because he just came in my tight, wet pussy."

I made sure to get pictures of all of it. Every tantalizing moment was captured. I was painfully hard from her teasing and innuendo.

"Mmmm, Kev, that was great," she said languidly. She was a wonderful sight, reclined on the chair, a sheen of sweat over her body.

"Wow Barbi, that was something else." Feeling a little weird now after her show, I felt like I should leave. "I'll work on the pictures and send you a link in a while." I put my camera away and got ready to leave. She laid there on the lounge chair, naked and watching me.

"Thanks, Kev." She had a mischievous smile, and said, "Have fun with them."

****

"Thanks for taking the pictures for Barbi. You don't know how much I appreciate it."

I was having lunch with Kelsi a few days after the photo shoot.

"You're welcome."

"Barbi said that the pictures were great, much better than her other photographer."

"I, uh, checked out her site, the other photographer wasn't bad for using a cell phone instead of a camera. I'm not a model photographer, but Barbi made it easy. She knows what she's doing."

Kelsi scrunched up her face at my statement. "Anyway, she really liked them and her fans told her that they were great. That one of her shorts pulled down with her pussy peeking from between her legs was really good!"

"That was a great shot, I particularly liked that one. Sometimes everything comes together just right."

We finished eating. At our cars, she said, "Please think about doing more pictures for Barbi. We'll both love you forever if you do."

"I'll think about it."

"Great! I'll let her know. She'll call you."

"Kels, that wasn't a yes!" I might as well have been talking to the wind. Kelsi pecked me on the cheek, "You're the best, Bro."

"Yeah, yeah."

****

I went to Barbi's house for the second shoot.

"Hey Kevin, thanks for doing this again. My fans really liked how they came out."

"Oh yeah, sure. No problem. What do you have in mind for this time?"

She led me to her bedroom. She had a queen size bed that took up a good portion of the space in the room. "I want to do it here. My fans have asked to see where the magic happens, but one in particular paid for a set in here. They get first dibs at the pictures, so it needs to be different than my normal stuff."

"Okay, so what are you thinking?"

"They want a lingerie striptease, with a happy ending."

"Happy ending? Like at a massage parlor?" I asked, a little confused.

"Kind of, but I finish myself off at the end. It's just something cute that gets the point across so they know what they are getting."

"Ahh, okay. I thought for a minute you were asking..." I trailed off, not sure how to finish that.

"Hehe, no," She laughed. "Although...no, never mind."

"What?"

"Should we get started?"

She went into the bathroom to change. A few minutes later she emerged in a flowing pink sheer dressing gown. Under it was a bra and panty set. Her hair was coiffed and her makeup done.

She looked amazing, and her fans would eat this up, I was sure.

"Ready, Kev?"

"All set, let's go."

She performed a slow sensuous strip tease for my camera. As each item came off, I snapped pictures, posing her in various positions.

When she was naked, she laid back and spread her legs. "My fans love to watch me play with my kitty. I can make it purr. Do you want to see?"

I gulped and nodded, unable to speak. My sister's hot friend was giving me a private show.

She fingered her pussy lips as she spread them, revealing that she was wet. Her clit was puffed up and standing proud of the hood it normally hid under. I snapped away at the scene unfolding before me. "I love how sensitive my clit gets when someone is watching me. If the money wasn't so good, I'd do this for free."

She flicked it and arched her back. I got a great shot of her, back arched with her head pulled back, fingering herself.

For several minutes, she played with her pussy to the audience of one. Her performance had me hard. I had to adjust myself more than once while witnessing this erotic presentation.

"Now, for the grand finale. Move in close, I want to get a close-up of this."

I crawled to her, between her spread legs. She was dripping wet. I could smell her; the heady perfume of her arousal drove me crazy.

From under her pillow, reached for a large dildo. She held it up so I could get a picture. She licked all over it, to get it ready for her pussy, though she probably could have slid it in without any lubrication. She pushed it into her mouth, deep-throating the dildo.

"Be sure to get this," she said.

She pushed the silicone dildo into her pussy. Her lips gripped it when she pulled it out, stretching around it. I made sure to get shots of it filling her up, but I saw the look on her face and took a shot of her face when it was obvious that she was cumming. She scrunched up her face like she was concentrating. "Ahh, Kevin, that's it. I'm cumming!"

She came down and slumped on the bed. I stood up and gave her some space.

A few minutes later she composed herself. "You know, Kevin, for someone who doesn't do this type of photography, you are really good at it. I can't wait to see the pictures."

I sat on the bed. "I can show you now if you want to see."

"Ooh, goody!" Still naked from her striptease, she hopped into my lap, which surprised me. I had an erection from watching her strip. She whispered in my ear, "Oh my, Kevin. What are you hiding from me? Could it be that you like this?"

"Barbi, you are very beautiful and sexy, I've always thought that."

"Ahh, thanks." She kissed me quickly on my lips. I wasn't expecting that at all. "Let's see the pictures."

I scrolled through them on my camera. She leaned back against me. I had to wrap my arms around her to hold the camera so we could both see it. Her butt was pressed on my hard cock. Every time she moved, it rubbed on her, and she moved around a lot.

She oohed and aahed over the pictures. "These are so good. Thank you for this." Before I could react, she turned and kissed me, her lips pressed to mine.

It only lasted a moment, then she jumped up.

Like a light switch, her demeanor changed. "Can you send those to me as soon as you can? I'd really love to get these up for my fans.

"Oh, yeah, sure. No problem." The moment, whatever it was, was over now, and Barbi was back to her usual self.

I packed up and left.

****

I left Barbi's house frustrated. One minute she acted like she liked me, sitting on my lap naked, the next like it was just an everyday transaction.

I laid in my bed that night. I pulled out my tablet with the pictures from my shoots with Barbi.

My cock was hard after looking through them. She was the definition of sexy, and I didn't mind thinking of her and looking at her body while trying to get off.

I stroked myself, up and down my hard dick. I'm a little above average. Not porn story big, but I hadn't had any complaints about my size.

I imagined fucking her in every position I could think of while I stroked my cock. I shot off, creaming my hand.

****

"Kevin for our next shoot, come to Simpson Beach at 10 am tomorrow. I know a spot where we will have some privacy." Barbi said when she called me.

"In public? What about other people?" I wasn't keen on getting arrested for this.

"It's super private. Trust me, Kelsi and I go there a lot, no one ever goes there. Where do you think we do our nude tanning?"

"Yeah, I don't know about this."

"Kevin, it'll be fine. It's a really great spot, you'll see. I promise."

I sighed. "All right. I'll be there."

"Great, thank you so much! Meet me at the snack stand."

"Okay, see you then."

****

I met up with Barbi at the snack stand. "Hey Babs, you ready for this?"

She grinned at me. "Oh yeah. Today will be fun. You're going to love it."

"Lead the way," I said with a flourish.

She walked in front of me. Her red bikini was already riding deep between her cheeks. It wasn't a thong, but it was doing its best impression of one. Her gorgeous ass was fully exposed and it swayed back and forth as she walked.

It took about five minutes to get to the spot. We climbed a small hill through the trees lining the shore until we came to a secluded cove closed in with 30-foot-high cliffs on either side. On the beach was an umbrella and a couple of towels laid out on the sand.

Laying on one was Kelsi, tanning.

"Kels, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What? I can't get some sun with my bestie and brother?" She pulled her sunglasses down to give me a look that said, 'Duh.'

"I'm shooting for Babs today; you need to go. Scram."

"I'm staying bro. How else am I supposed to get pictures as well?"

"Pictures for what? You can take a selfie any time"

Barbi said, "She needs good pictures for her site too."

"Her site?" I asked. "What site does she need pictures for?"

"Dude, she has a ManyFans site, just like I do."

"No fucking way. What the hell Kels?"

"What, it's okay for Barbi to have a site, but when it's your sister, you have a problem with it? Hypocrite much?"

"She's not my sister." I took a deep breath. They both stared at me. "Okay, sorry. You're an adult and you can do what you want. It's just weird for me to find out that my baby sister has a fan site."

"Kevin, Kelsi got me started doing this."

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

Kelsi hugged me. "It's okay, just be happy for me. How do you think I can afford to live? I mean, I'm a waitress, and while tips are good, this is better."

I looked at my sister. I'd never really thought about her money situation. I figured waitressing paid well.

She said, "Now, how about we get some pictures taken?"

I shook my head. "Okay, let's do it."

"Thanks, bro." "Yeah, thanks Kev-O."

Kelsi was wearing a blue, two-piece bikini. Her full breasts filled out the top that she was wearing upside down which revealed a lot of underboob on her generous breasts. Her curvy hips gave her a classic hourglass figure. She was voluptuous, but not fat.

They started posing together.

Kelsi was behind Barbi and pulled her top up, and her tits bounced out. She held Barbi's tits in her hands, chin on her shoulder. She moved her hands down Barbi's firm belly until they reached her bikini bottom. Fingers slipped inside the suit.

"Pull my bikini down, K. Take your time, I want to be slowly revealed." Barbi's pussy came into view as my sister pulled down the suit's bottom. "Stop, right there." Her pussy was fully revealed, with the suit halfway down her legs. Kelsi's hands holding the suit made it a great shot.

Barbi kicked off the suit and stood there fully nude in her glory. Her fans were going to love this, I knew I was.

Barbi said, "Kelsi, Baby, let's really give him a show." Kelsi sat down on the towel and Barbi sat between her legs, both spread wide. Barbi pulled Kelsi's hands toward her pussy and she took over. My sister spread her friend's pussy lips wide apart.

I scrambled onto the towel, to get a close-up of the action. Barbi's pussy filled the frame, my sister's fingers splayed her lips and held them open. I was trying not to think about the fact that my sister was touching her best friend like this.

I zoomed out so I got more of Barbi's beautiful body in the shot, and they were both looking at me, grinning. "Kevin, is this a good shot? Do you think my fans will like seeing this? Having my best friend playing with my pussy?" Barbi teased me.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm, yeah. I think they'll really like it. It's hot."

"It's every man's fantasy, you know. When two hot women make love to each other. Make sure you get this," Barbie said. Kelsi started flicking at Barbi's clit. She moaned and leaned back into my sister's body as she fingered her.

"Bro, look at Barbi. See how she looks as I tease her clit? She loves this, it won't take long for her to cum. I love doing this to her. Take pictures." I had lowered the camera to watch, but raised it back up and took pictures as Barbi writhed under Kelsi's ministrations.

Kelsi worked Barbi's clit until she couldn't take any more. She cried out as she came. Kelsi pulled her hands back. "Oh, that was nice, thank you," Barbie said, as she turned to kiss my little sister.

"Any time," she said as she kissed Barbi back. I had a seriously confused boner right now, but this was a good scene and the picture of them kissing each other passionately was worth it.

Barbi got up and slid in behind Kelsi on the towel. Now my sister was sitting there leaning back against her best friend. I was laying there right between my sister's widely spread legs. Her bikini-covered pussy was right in front of me, and I couldn't help but to look at it. The material was pulled tight against her mound and some of the material of her suit had nestled in between her lips.

Barbi said, "Pictures Kevin."

Oh yeah. I raised the camera again and grabbed a shot of my sister with her camel toe. If I concentrated on taking pictures, I might be able to ignore that my sister was showing herself off to me.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers