Personal Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbi ran her hands down Kelsi's belly. They slid down her smooth skin until they reached the top of her suit bottom. They tucked in under the elastic.

Click. Another good shot.

"Oh yeah, Barbi, that feels nice." She leaned her head back and they kissed again, tongues teased each other.

Barbi pulled the knots on Kelsi's string bikini top. It popped off her breasts, revealing my sister's breasts to me.

I hopped up and stepped back. "Hold up. No. Kelsi put your top back on."

"What's wrong, Kevin?" Barbi asked.

"Kevin, come on. I need pictures I can put on my site. Just a bikini isn't going to cut it." Her bare breasts were burning into my brain.

"Yeah, Kev. Her fans demand nudity, and more. If she doesn't deliver, she'll lose fans.

"They are just boobs, Bro. Look." She held them in her hands and bounced them up and down. Her nipples peeked out from between her fingers.

"Kels, please stop that. Put your top on, now!

Barbi walked over to me. "Kev, it's okay to see your sister naked. You aren't doing anything with her, right?"

"Of course not."

"And you've seen naked women before." She grinned at me.

"Yeah."

"This is just one more naked woman. One that needs pictures for her fan site. Don't think of her as your hot, naked sister, stripping and playing with her bestie. She's a hot woman stripping for your camera. She needs you to take her pictures. You are the only one that can do this for her. Be her hero."

I groaned. "I question your motivational skills, Babs, but okay. I'll take the pictures, even though she's my sister."

She kissed my cheek, her breasts pressed into my chest. Her stiff nipples poked at me.

She walked back to pose with Kelsi. Seated behind her again, Barbi put her hands over my sister's on her breasts, chin on her shoulder. I squatted down and took the shot, and it was a great picture. I could do this.

Barbi pulled at the strings at Kelsi's hips, untying them. I waited to see what was revealed.

She dropped the front and I saw my sister's pussy for the first time. She was shaved bare. I could see her lips peeking out.

Barbi ran her hands up and down Kelsi's skin. Seeing my sister nearly naked was unnerving, but I pushed that feeling down to concentrate on taking pictures.

Barbi's fingers moved down between Kelsi's legs. I knew what was coming and I knelt down to get ready. Her fingers pulled my sister's pussy lips apart. She was wide open before me in all her glory!

The shot of Barbi's fingers spreading those lips apart was something else. She was obviously excited, moisture glistened in the sunlight, and it wasn't sweat.

Barbi rubbed my sister's clit now, and Kelsi was writhing in her friend's arms. I got a shot of Barbi nibbling on Kelsi's neck, with her left arm wrapped around and caressing her tit, while her right hand was frigging her clit. Another great picture.

After a few moments, Kelsi started to shake. Barbi kept working at her clit, and pinched her nipple. "Oh fuck, Barbi, I'm cumming. Don't stop."

Kelsi jerked as her orgasm took her. Barbi was whispering in her ear, nothing that I could hear.

Barbi held her as she came down. It was really sweet seeing how Barbi cuddled my sister.

I stepped away to give them some space. I sat on the sand near the water until I heard the sand-sloshing sound of someone walking. I turned and Kelsi was coming toward me. She was back in her bikini, covered up as much as her bikini could cover her voluptuous body.

"I wish I had someone who would shoot for me all the time. I need someone reliable that I can trust. Maybe you could be my photographer like you are for Barbi."

"Kels, I'm not going to take naked pictures of you. You guys tricked me this time and I got caught up in the moment."

"Come on, it's not a big deal. What's your problem?"

"My problem is, you are my sister. You want your brother to take nudie pictures of you? It's weird."

"If you think about it, it's perfect. You take pictures, you are good at it. Barbi's pictures are hot as fuck. You don't need to tell anyone, and I'm not going to tell anyone."

I didn't have an answer to that.

"It's okay for Barbi, but not for me?"

"Kelsi, she's not my sister. It's not weird with her because I don't have to worry about her. I love you, and I don't want to see you hurt."

"Oh, bro. That's so nice of you." She hugged me and snuggled her head into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her. "Kelsi, you are all I have. After Mom and Dad died, I had to take care of you."

"I miss them."

"I know. I do too. Every day."

She wiped her eyes.

****

I don't care if Kels has a fan site, she's 26 after all, and can do what she wants. But taking her bikini off and showing her body to me--I didn't need to see that. Watching her orgasm wasn't something I had ever thought about seeing.

She has a great body though, and I felt awful about noticing it. I just won't do any more pictures for her. That'll solve that problem.

I kept thinking about her though. That night, I was looking through the pictures. I was hard and pulled out my cock to release some pressure. I couldn't shake the image of her posing nude with Barbi playing with her clit and kneading her tits.

I wanted to quit, but I kept going, imagining blowing my load on both of them as they kneeled in front of me. My cum splashed on their faces. Kelsi had a glob on her chin that dropped onto her left nipple. She smeared it into her hard nipple and sucked the rest off, and ran her tongue all over her finger.

Fuck.

****

I went to Barbi's house for another shoot. She said that she wanted to do something different this time.

"Hey Kev," she said as I walked in. She sat on her couch browsing her phone. I don't even knock any more; she leaves her door open for me.

"What's going on today? You said something special."

Sit down, I'll show you." She patted the cushion next to her.

She leaned into me. Her tight body pressed against me; her breast mashed up against my arm.

"So, check this out." She showed me a video of what looked like a fan girl having sex.

"So, this girl I know, she does boy/girl videos and they bring in a lot of tips. Her subscribers love them, and she charges fans to view them."

"I know how fan sites work, Babs."

She looked at me with a smirk. "I'll bet you do."

I just glared at her. "So, what, you want to do a video? With me?"

"Sure, why not. You're a good-looking guy, who wouldn't want to make a sexy video with you?" She leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I've seen how hard you get when you take my pictures. Your cock certainly enjoys seeing me naked." She placed her hand on my lap. My dick was hard for her. "Show me what you can do with this tool in your pants."

I groaned. She was driving me wild.

"Barbi, you are a walking wet dream. You could have any guy you want at your beck and call."

"Kev! Please? I'm not that bad. I like you; I wouldn't ask just anyone to do this for me. Most guys just see me as a conquest, a prize to claim. I'm cool with my fans being like that because they give me money. But for something like this, I want someone I can trust. You are that guy."

I was touched. "I don't know what to say, Barbi. I had no idea you felt like this."

"Say yes. Say you'll fuck me, on camera."

"Okay, I'll do it." She beamed and kissed me. Her tongue snaked across my lips.

"Hold on though, what about my face? What if someone recognizes me?"

"No problem. I have that covered. I got a Mardi Gras mask for you. Covers the top half of your face, but leaves your mouth exposed." She held it up so I could see.

"Okay, that works," I said. "How are we doing this?"

"We can start with some kissing, I'll blow you for a while, then we'll fuck."

"Let's do it."

I set the camera up to record and stream and waited for her to begin.

"Hello, my Lovelies! Have I got a treat for you today. I have a special guest. You've requested it, and now I'm pleased to treat you to a boy/girl premium video. Be sure to check the PPV section to purchase the video." She paused and smiled for several seconds.

She looked at me and said, "That's the promo." She uploaded the video. "Now we get to the good stuff. Come on over here and sit down."

I sat next to Barbi on her bed. She had me wear a nice t-shirt and track pants. Easy off clothes.

She pushed me back so I was laying down. She ran her hands up and down my legs, up toward my crotch. Her touch was getting me excited.

"Hmmm, looks like someone is eager," she said to the camera.

She pulled down my pants, as I lifted my hips to help her. My hard cock popped out and stood proudly as if waving to a crowd.

"Mmmm, that is a nice, hard cock. I'm going to suck on this like a lollipop." Her mouth descended on me, enveloping my dick. She started with just the head, swirling her tongue around the head.

I couldn't help but groan at the sensations. Barbi was one hell of a cocksucker.

She bobbed her head up and down on my cock, getting a little more in her mouth each time. She didn't hurry, taking her time getting to the base of my cock.

"Jesus Babs, that's fantastic!"

She pulled her head up and said, "I know." She smirked at me, and looked at the camera again, "It's not my first time." She took me back in her mouth and this time sank all the way down on me.

I'm not the biggest guy, but I'm above average, and no one has complained about my size before. Even so, only a couple of women have managed to take me as deep as Barbi just did.

She cupped my balls, caressing them as she deepthroated me. "That's so good Barbi. Keep doing that." I meant it, but I was also trying to play it up to the camera for her fans.

She blew me for a few minutes before pulling her mouth off with a 'pop'.

"My favorite treat. Now, how about you treat me?" She laid back, legs spread wide for the camera. Her pussy was fully exposed, and her lips spread open. She was very obviously wet.

I crawled between her legs, careful to not block the camera too much. Her musky scent invaded my nostrils. I dove in, my tongue attacked her clit. I flicked and sucked on her nub as she moaned, "Oh yes, fuck. Keep doing that!" She pressed my face into her crotch.

"Oh, my Lovelies, he is working my clit over! It feels so good."

I inserted two fingers into her slippery pussy. She was more than wet enough to take them with almost no resistance. In and out, I pumped her, fucking her with my digits. "Fuck me, jam your fingers in my cunt!" Lips and tongue on her clit, and fingerbanging her, I drove her to two orgasms. She shuddered and groaned as she came each time. After the second one, she pushed me away.

Breathing heavily, she said to the camera, "Lovelies, my guest knows his way around a pussy. If you find someone good at eating pussy like my man here, hold onto him. Let's see if he knows how to work his cock. Let my fans see your cock."

I stood, holding my cock for the camera for her fans to see. I gave it a little wiggle.

"Come here and fuck me with that cock, sir. Fill my pussy with your meat stick."

"Here it comes," I told her. I lined up with her juicy cunt, the head resting right at the entrance of her hole. She wiggled, trying to get me to enter her, but I just teased her, my cockhead rubbing along her slippery lips.

She whined with desire, "Please, please. Fuck my cunt."

I obliged her and pressed into her tight pussy in one move. I sank fully into her, her pussy muscles gripped at my shaft, gripping me.

"Oof, Lovelies. He's filling me up. His cock feels so good inside me. Imagine if you were here instead of him, fucking me." She spoke to her fans through the camera. The ding of tips were ringing as we fucked.

My cock sawed in and out of her velvety sheath. Barbi's pussy was something else. This woman knew how to please a man. I fell on her, not caring about what her fans could see now, I was here to fuck. I planted my lips on her neck, sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin.

I picked up my pace and fucked her hard and fast. My hip thrusts bounced her on the bed, driving into her. "Take it, take my hard cock into your super tight cunt."

"Oh god yes. Pound me, show my fans how hard you fuck me. Make me feel it for a week!"

Spurred on, I went even faster than I thought possible until I felt her pussy spasming. "Fuck! Oh yeah, I'm coming, you bastard!"

"I'm close, Barbi. I'm about to come!" I yelled out to her.

"Quick, on my face. Cum on my face!"

I shifted as she sat up, my cock now pointing to her face. I stroked my hard-on for her until I shot my load all over her face and chest. She had to wipe her eyes before she could see anything.

"Fuck, you came a lot! All over my face." Looking at the camera, she said, "My Lovelies, thank you for viewing and tipping. The ringing of tips coming in was nearly constant. "Until next time..." She stopped the stream and fell onto me.

We laid there for several minutes, coming down from the exertion. Her head rose and fell on my chest as I took deep breaths.

"Wow Kevin, you really gave it to me. You can fuck me like that any time you want."

****

For the next session, Babs said she wanted to do something really special. When I asked, she wouldn't tell me anything, just to show up.

I stood outside her front door, wondering what I was in for.

Before I could knock, her door opened and she was standing there with a big grin. "Hello lover," she said in a sultry voice. Before I could say anything, she kissed me, her arms wrapped around me.

"Hey there, what do you have planned for today?"

Come on, I'll show you." She led me to her bedroom. It looked the same as the last time I was here for her video. There was a difference though. Straps were attached to the corners, laying on the mattress.

"You want to be tied up? Babs, I didn't know you were this kinky," I said. I could already see her strung up and spread out on the bed. Her legs spread wide, arms pulled to the corners of the bed. I was getting excited just thinking of it.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. But this isn't for me. It's for you. We're going to make a video with you laying there while you get fucked."

I thought it over. I'd never been tied up before. It wasn't something any women I'd been with were interested in. It could be interesting to try out.

"Get naked, slave." She laughed at her joke.

I took my clothes off and threw them in a pile on the floor. Barbi grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the bed. She pushed me down. "On your back and spread 'em!" I clambered into position, my arms and legs spread toward the corners of the bed.

My wrists were first, the buckle secured tightly on the padded leather cuffs. I tugged at them to test. I wasn't getting out of this easily. The strap was heavy-duty nylon, there was no way I was going anywhere now.

Next, she secured my ankles. The cuffs were tightened, and again I tested my bonds. There was no way I was getting out without help.

"You are mine until I let you out, big boy. She fondled my half-erect dick. The inability to move was something that I'd never felt before. I was completely at Barbi's mercy.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot the mask." She put a blindfold on before slipping the half mask on my face. I couldn't see anything.

Barbi ran her fingernails along my skin, teasing and tickling me. I jerked when she hit the sensitive skin under my arms.

"Ooh, someone's ticklish," she said.

I gritted my teeth, determined not to respond to her teasing.

The bed shifted and I felt her move between my legs. Her hands approached my crotch, my dick grew to full mast as I anticipated her.

Without any preamble, I felt her climb on top of me. She laid on me, not moving for a few moments. I wiggled my hips, trying to connect my cock with her pussy. I was ready to fuck her, but she seemed to be in a teasing mood. Restrained as I was, she set the pace and didn't seem to be in a hurry.

She slid onto my cock; the tightness of her pussy resisted me pushing into her. I didn't remember Barbi being this tight before, but she'd never ridden me, so maybe it felt different. She bounced on me, thighs slapping against mine each time she dropped down.

She rode me for what felt like a long time. I was getting close to blowing my load in Barbi's tight cunt. She was squeezing me with her pussy muscles as she nibbled on my nipples.

"I'm gonna cum! Are you ready for my cum in your cunt?"

I heard a voice in my ear. Jerking away surprised, I was confused. "Surprise!" She pulled the mask and blindfold off my face. Next to me was Barbi's face. I turned to the person still riding me and laying on my chest. Brunette hair hid the face, but I already knew who it was.

"Kelsi, what are you doing?" I jerked as hard as I could in my restraints. My sister looked up and smiled.

"What does it feel like, Bro?" She squeezed my cock.

"Get the fuck off me Kels, I'm about to cum!"

"I know, I can feel it. Cum in me. Cum in your sister. I want to feel you sperm me. Fill me, Bro. Fill my pussy!"

I struggled, but Barbi had tied me down too well, I couldn't get free. I was about to cum in my sister!

"Kelsi, please, stop this. I'm about to cum!"

"I love you, Kevin. Cum for me." At that command, I shot my sperm into my sister. "Agghhhh!" I screamed, jerking one last time to try to escape. I collapsed, exhausted.

Kelsi was nearly there, "Oh fuck, Kevin! Oh shit, oh shit. Aghhhh! She threw her head back as she came.

She laid on me, breathing just as heavily as I was.

"Barbi, please untie me." She unbuckled my hand and I wrapped it around my sister. I held her to me. "Kelsi, why?"

She looked at me, "I love you. I've always loved you. I mean like brother and sister, but also, I've always known that it was more than that. I never thought you'd feel the same way. And when Mom and Dad died, you were there for me." She laid her head on my chest.

"I love you too, Kels. You are the most important person in my life."

Barbi got the rest of the restraints undone, and I held my sister in my arms.

Like a hot, sweaty blanket her weight on top of me was comforting. My cock was still lodged in her pussy, my cum leaking out. She squeezed me, making me get hard again.

"Mmmm, Bro, what is that? You want some more? You ready for more of your sister's hot pussy?"

"Fuck yeah." I rolled her over onto her back. I made out with Kelsi, kissing her. I ran my fingers up and down her body.

I thought of something. "Wait, what about the stream?"

Barbi answered, "There was no stream, just a private video. No one but us will see it."

Kelsi kissed me and squeezed my cock with her pussy. She looked up at me with a smile. "Fuck me, Bro."

I didn't need any more encouragement than my sister asking me. My hips pumped my cock in and out of her. My eyes never left hers. I was making love to my sister again, and it was amazing now that I knew it was her. The person I cared the most for in the world, I would do anything for her, and now this.

"Barbi, come here and sit on my face!" She called her best friend.

I sat up as she scrambled over and swung her leg over. Her pussy descended onto Kelsi's face. She had her tongue out and was ready to feast on her best friend.

Barbi writhed as my sister ate her out. Barbi moaned constantly as her pussy and clit were worked by Kelsi's apparently talented tongue.

Meanwhile, I went back to fucking my sister. Her tight pussy gripped me as I drove into her.

Barbi leaned toward me and locked her lips with mine. Her tongue teased mine. She tasted of pussy. She must have been eating Kelsi out earlier.

Even though I had already cum once, I wasn't going to last too much longer. These two beautiful women overstimulated me.

Kelsi pushed Barbi off and yelled, "Kevin, I'm coming again. Fuck!" She writhed under me as her orgasm shook her body. Her pussy squeezed me one more time and I spurted into my sister one more time as I came.