Personal Toy

Story Info
Lesbian slave story.
937 words
21.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vivec
vivec
7 Followers

This is just a Short story I wrote a few years ago, sorry for bad English.

***

Her hands were tied behind her back with armbinder and her feet were shackled to the wall. She had an o-ringgag in here mouth and was wearing a blind folder. Lara the slave was twenty year old girl with blond hair and a little fit body and big blue eyes. She had been waiting for hours in the basement where she spend most of her time, for her mistress to come visit. She had lived with her mistress for two years now and was becoming a fine slave in the eyes of her mistress. Mistress Erica had kidnap Lara and had put here through extreme training to break here spirit. The first year was hard, but now she knows her place. Mistress had had much fun Lara and has shared her with her girlfriends many times.

Lara heard the basement door open and she knows that she was in for a session. She could hear her mistress slowly approaching and hearing her mistress lips smiling a grin.

- How was your night Cunt?

Lara could not answer with the ring gag, all she could make was some muffle noises. Erica laughs at the attempt, and went forward and removed the blindfold. Erica looked directly into Laras hopeless eyes with a smiling sadistic smile.

- We are going to have so much fun tonight.

Laras eyes started to become a little bit of watery of the thought.

Mistress started the session with removing the buttplug that have been in her slaves ass all night directed it into the o ring in her slaves mouth. Then she orders her to suck the plug clean. The tasted was foul but Lara did that Mistress ask, fearing the thing that could happen if she did not obey.

After the cleaning Mistress removed the plug from her mouth and put it back in Laras ass.

-Now its my turn. And I want my ass clean as could be.

Mistress had a corset and some high heels on her but nothing more, so her lower park was available for business.

Erica turns around and bend forward so her ass was in height with Laras mouth. When she ordered Lara to start licking through her ring gag. Lara probably licked her ass for more than five minutes. Erica was grinding her ass on Laras face and made Lara stick her tongue of her as far as she could. This made Erica aroused, and she touched herself during the butt-massage. Then we was finish makes her slut eat her ass we wanted her to stimulate her other hole.

She untied Lara moved her to a laying cross table. There she tied the hand and feet so she could not move. The face was also tied down and facing upward. The cross was low to the ground so that Erica could stand over Laras head and lower her pussy down to Laras mouth.

First she spit into Laras open mouth and then lowers her pussy to her helpless slaves mouth. She sat on her face a long as the slave tried to make her mistress come. After a time Erica turned around and started to twist her slave nipples. This made Lara shriek as lick the juice from her mistress. Erica loved the painful shriek her slave made and almost made her come. She wanted more so she grabbed a whip and started to whip her slave poor little pussy. The scream was too much to handle and she come in her slaves mouth. Lara started to lick up the climax juice from her Mistress love-nest.

"Good girl and sure that after all this work you want a drink" Lara suddenly panic and she know just that her Mistress wanted to do.

Erica walks over the table and grabbed a mask that had a funnel attached to it.

Lara tried to move her head but it was stuck. Erica walk up to her grinning as she saw the terror in her slave eyes. She loved using her slave as a toilet. And was the main reason she had a slave.

They were tied to the head and she mounted the funnel looking down at her helpless toy.

She started to piss and fill the funnel to the top but her toy refused to swallow which made her enjoy it more, because then she had to make her swallow. She holds her slaves nose and watch as she slowly stated to panic for the lack of air. The toy's eyes were turning red and was falling down and her body was trying to get free with no success. Then she started to drink the urine in the funnel. Erica could see how disgusted her toy was, but she drank the whole lot. She grasped for air through the funnel, in a sound of relief. But Erica was not finish so she tops the funnel and filled it again. She did this three times more and was in a trance that she could do this to here slave every day to the end of days.

After she had emptied her bladder she removed the mask and let her slave clean the remaining pee. After that she ordered the toy to make her come again.

She was done after that and looked her slave in a caged in the corner. She was not done with her for the day but she needed to rest a little bit up stares. She when walk up and left her piss slave alone for a while.

vivec
vivec
7 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never understood what the turn on is with kidnapping someone...

Isn't having a willing slave that much more appealing, knowing they want to participate in the Mistress' twisted games rather than it being a nonconsensual story? This could have been a good story with some changes - making it consensual and also cleaning up the writing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Vivian Ch. 01 - Changing Room Helping the customer.in Lesbian Sex
The T.A. In which a young femme tries to seduce her butch T.A.in Lesbian Sex
Pillow Princess Club A MILF spies on her teenage neighbor getting pleasured and...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Am I a Cougar? Former student heats up and kinks up Natalie's summer.in BDSM
I Never Imagined - Emma Pt. 01 The first step into a life she didn't know she would have.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories