Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 05

Story Info
Discovering a mutually enjoyable kink. Lust? Love? Trouble?
5k words
4.73
15k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2022
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Zach's handsome face greeted her as he opened the door. "Hi, Lydia. Come in."

Returning his smile, Lydia stepped through the doorway. "Hi, Zach. Good to see you again."

Realizing what she'd said, Lydia looked away from him for a moment, smiling to herself and thinking: Oh, yeah, Zach. It is really good that I'm seeing you again. All of you.

God! It would be such fun to give herself complete freedom to enjoy all of this without second thoughts! If Zach would only agree to what she would propose today . . .

Will he say yes? Lydia wondered.

Maybe it was the careful thought she'd given to what she was going to say to Zach that buoyed Lydia's spirits. Maybe it was the pure delight of being here again, only minutes from looking at Zach's naked body, his pretty dick and his great ass.

Maybe it was knowing that today, no matter what, she would have an answer about Zach's willingness to go along with what she would propose to him.

Maybe it was the confidence she had in the words she would say to him, the way she would say them — god knows she had practiced her speech countless times since her conversation with Connie. She could make her proposal to Zach in her sleep. (And in point of fact, in one dream she had actually done that right before she awakened yesterday morning.)

Whatever it was, Lydia allowed herself a brief moment to linger on the lovely idea of seeing all of him, but there was no time to pursue that thought. She returned her gaze to her training client and said, "Hitting your workout goals this week?"

He smiled and answered, "Hey, you're the one who should know. You have me on this strict diet, and you have me working through some tough workouts every week. If I'm doing that, then I'm doing well on my goals, right?"

She laughed. "You're right, Zach. So I guess what you're saying is that, yes, you've been following the workout and diet regimen since our last session."

They were climbing the stairs to his workout room. "Yep. It's tough, but I'm doing it."

Lydia was again in very sexy workout gear. She had splurged on multiple outfits, agonizing over every one, calculating how each might accentuate her body, how each might delight Zach, making him eager to get to know her body intimately.

She had never spent so much time and effort in dressing for a man!

They entered the room and quickly moved into the regular routine: Lydia putting her bag down, then pulling out notebook and scale, Zach seating himself on the workout bench to begin untying his shoes.

She strolled to sit next to him, notebook in hand, ready to talk through the day's workout. Things seemed easy between them until she finished talking him through the workout and he finished taking off his shoes and socks.

Then he looked down. "Uh, Lydia, I have to say something."

Oh, shit! Oh, shit! thought Lydia, alarmed. He's going to say he doesn't want-

Zach interrupted Lydia's anxiety-ridden thought. "I have to say this because, well, I think I'm gonna bust a gasket if I don't." He turned to look at her as they sat side by side on the workout bench. "You drive me crazy, Lydia. I know how that must sound, and I know you must have lots of guys with lame come-on lines saying stuff to you, but-"

He paused, looking down. Lydia's heart was thumping in her chest. Zach! Zach!

Drawing in a big breath, he raised his gaze to hers and said, "But you do drive me crazy. These workout sessions have been, well, really . . . different." He paused, glancing down before looking briefly again into her eyes, searching for recognition from Lydia that she knew exactly what "different" meant. "But in spite of the thing that makes them so different — or maybe because of it — you have messed with my head, Lydia."

Lydia was literally teetering on the edge of the workout bench. Could this be the end of it? No! No! She agonized to the point of feeling tears beginning to well behind her eyes.

"But you haven't messed with me in a bad way," he continued. "I guess what I'm saying is that, for some weird reason, I want one thing to continue during these workouts, and for a reason I know is not weird at all, I want something else to start, something not connected to the workouts themselves. Something I'd really like. Away from the workouts."

Lydia was holding her breath. Could he be saying-

"I've been in a knot the entire time since our first training session. Lydia, when you walked in and I was naked . . . hell, did that ever surprise me. And I admit it. It embarrassed me like you can never imagine. We guys, we like to be the ones who 'get the girl,' you know? But you walked in, and the tables were turned, and then you just waltzed over to stand next to me on that scale," and Zach cut his gaze to the scale now positioned in its usual place in the room, "and just like it was what you do every day you looked down to get your numbers." He paused, chewed his lip for a moment, then pressed on. "I knew you were looking at, um, well . . . I knew you could see everything, not just the numbers on the scale."

Zach was fidgeting, running his hands through his hair and grabbing the edge of the weight bench as he sat next to Lydia. She remained quiet, her heart still pounding, hoping beyond hope she knew where this was going.

"So the thing I want to continue, even though I know it's weird and I am so hoping you're not going to judge me for this or think of me as some kind of idiot . . .." He blew out a barely audible sigh, his shoulders sagging, but then sucked in a big breath and straightened as he sat on the bench next to her. "The thing I want to continue to happen is you seeing me naked."

Lydia almost crumpled with relief.

"For whatever weird, crazy reason, being naked in front of you is so sexy to me that even thinking about it can cause-"

Zach interrupted himself, glancing quickly down. Lydia saw him wringing his hands and knew he was struggling to continue. Finally, when he looked up at her, she saw his embarrassment creeping up his neck and onto his face. Swallowing, he continued. "This is so hard, Lydia, admitting this, and I don't want to gross you out or anything, so I'm not gonna say what being naked in front of you causes me to think, to wish would happen." He looked into her eyes. "And if anyone had ever told me I would hire a gorgeous female trainer who walked in on me when I was completely naked, and what my reaction would be, I'd have said he was crazy. But it's true. Being naked in front of you these past few weeks has been the sexiest, most mind-blowing experience of my life."

Lydia was screaming for joy inside. Yes! Yes! She turned even more toward Zach until she was side-saddle on the bench.

'Gorgeous,' he said. Zach said I'm gorgeous!

"All this is so weird, I know," Zach continued. "But, Lydia . . . oh, damn! Here I am telling you that I like being naked in front of you, and, and . . . and I've been so worried about what you think about all this. And what I'm really hoping is that, well, maybe it's not, um . . . I hope it's not making you think I'm a pervert or anything. I mean, last week, you know? God, I thought I would die of embarrassment when I started to get, to get-"

Lydia wanted so badly to reach out and pull this man into a tight embrace. But she was frozen.

Or maybe entranced.

". . . when I started to get . . . well, you know," he continued. "But, damn, Lydia — after you left," pausing, he turned completely toward her on the bench, "after you left and I thought about you seeing that, seeing me, uh, you know, in that state, seeing what was about to happen . . . I hoped that maybe you weren't disgusted by it, you know?"

His questioning gaze caught Lydia off guard.

"But here's the thing," he continued, looking at her with an expression that was sincere mixed with worry mixed with hope. "I would never want this bizarre scenario of being naked in front of a woman with anyone but you. Honest."

Zach continued looking at Lydia, emphasizing his words. "Honest. I swear. Because the second thing I want to happen, which is definitely not weird, is that I want to go out with you. I want to go out on dates with you. I want to know you, Lydia, because you are an incredible woman to me, and the fact that you see me naked — hell, the fact that you've seen me start to get a hard-on in front of you — well, that's something that would kill things for me with any other woman in these circumstances, Lydia. I know it. I wouldn't want that with any other woman, and I wouldn't want to go out with any other woman that had me strip for her and stand on a scale to get weighed."

Oh, Zach! Lydia thought, tears now beginning for a different reason. These would be tears of relief. And her prepared comments, her suggestions so carefully crafted and edited in the days since her talk with Connie about her brilliant solution to date Zach but still keep him nude on her scale — the pressure and the worries she was under before hearing his soul-baring confession had just evaporated.

Now, with what Zach had said, her words to him would come out in a torrent of relief and excitement and anticipation.

He wants what I want! she thought in wonder. This is so perfect!

But Zach continued before she could get out the first syllable of the first word, before her tears of relief fully made their appearance, before she could rush into her carefully prepared and rehearsed speech to him.

"So let's get this workout session going, and you can think about whether any of this makes sense," he said, standing and pulling his tank top up over his head and off while stepping to the scale. "I'm ready for my weigh-in, Ms. Tanner."

And he skinned off his shorts and briefs and stepped onto the scale, gloriously nude.

The abrupt end to Zach's confession about what he wanted, and the sudden loss of the opportunity to say what she wanted, left Lydia speechless. She didn't know what to think, do, or say. Seeing him strip quickly and unexpectedly after his confession threw Lydia for a loop. Her own confession of what she wanted had just been short-circuited in the most surprising, yet completely delightful, way.

Totally on autopilot, her only action was to turn toward where he stood on her scale.

The sex-drive part of her brain demanded that: Zach was completely naked in front of her. And now, there was no pretense necessary for not looking at him.

Her subconscious quickly grabbed control. It commanded she look at him, commanded she completely and unabashedly look at every single inch of the naked male on display for her. It forced her to gaze lustfully at Zach's masculine form, to revel in complete abandonment to the powerful drive that made her stop and linger in the doorway weeks ago, scanning her gaze up and down his sexy, masculine backside. It commanded her to release all the brakes and simply enjoy the erotic arousal that she had to keep in check every previous workout session.

Then, as had been the case all the other times Lydia's subconscious mind highjacked her conscious reasoning in this room, she surprised herself. Rising from her seat, she grabbed her notebook from the bench and walked to stand next to Zach. She did not make a show of looking down at the numbers, though.

Instead, she looked up into Zach's eyes and said, "Well, Mr. Brenner, let's get a good look at you for a visual reference about your progress."

And Lydia looked at Zach, letting her gaze roam up and down his body, enjoying every second of her inspection. She let him see her look, taking her slow, sweet time, lingering her gaze on his cock then looking up into his eyes, lingering there and smiling, and then dropping her gaze again to his penis.

Her nipples were tingling. This is fantastic! I love it!

"And from the back, too," she said brazenly, stepping behind him. "Let's see if those squats and deadlifts are targeting your glutes as they should."

Indeed, his work was paying dividends. His rounded, firm glutes begged to be fondled. They were hypnotic in their curves, in the way they rounded in next to each other along the crack of his ass.

Oh, to plant my hands on that sexy ass and grab and squeeze and play with this man's butt to my heart's content! thought Lydia. My hands all over this phenomenal male backside, kneading his firm, rounded cheeks. Mmmm, so hot! So sexy!

And his diet was paying dividends, too. Zach's muscle definition had increased since that first, intoxicating gaze at him through the doorway. The muscles in his shoulders and his back were slightly more defined, and his traps led Lydia's gaze down to the base of his spine, where — again — she enjoyed his butt so deliciously on display, before dropping her gaze lower to assess his hamstrings, his calves.

She inched closer behind him, imagining THE SCENE and just barely restraining herself from placing her hand on his gorgeous ass. "Yes, I do see some changes," she said, adding a bit of breathiness to her voice. "Very nice, Mr. Brenner. I love what I see," she said, stepping around to stand in front of him again. "You are making excellent progress!"

Having unloaded the heavy weight from his shoulders during his confession to Lydia only minutes before, Zach looked relieved. "And?" he said, wondering what might come next.

Emboldened by Zach's admission, and crazy happy at what he said he wanted — a date! even "dates"! — Lydia then acted again without thinking.

"So let's just talk for a minute, okay?" she said, dropping her gaze to his cock.

It was a clear, unmitigated message about what she wanted.

"You've admitted you like this, Mr. Brenner," Lydia said, now getting deeper into the arousing role play. She adopted "Mr. Brenner" as a code, taking the cue from Zach, who used "Ms. Tanner" as the way he spoke to her when he mounted her scale, naked.

Perfect! thought Lydia. Now we have our own little way to communicate Zach's readiness to be naked for me.

Lydia had her command code. Just let her hear, "Ms. Tanner," from him, and she was in control of his nudity as never before.

Zach naked on the scale, her teasing him.

It was really happening!

"Yes, I remember hearing you say you liked this, no?" she inquired as she looked into his eyes. "And what am I to think about that?" she asked, again looking at his cock, allowing him to see her do it.

Delicious!

She strolled to the bench, pulled it around to make for a perfect viewing position, and sat down, smiling at Zach as she looked at him, dropping the notebook to her lap. "So what am I to think of that?" she continued. "I could think a lot of things, but the single thing I'm thinking right now for sure-" and she paused, crossing her legs as she sat, then leaning forward slightly for emphasis "-is that I want to see you with an erection."

Zach blanched, then reddened immediately. His eyes opened wide, his embarrassment on such sexy display for her.

It melted her heart.

But her request had another immediate effect on him.

Lydia smiled as her gaze traveled from his eyes down to his naked cock then back up again to his face. She arched one eyebrow. The motion communicated: "And?"

God, I am so-o-o-o bad, she thought. But her moistening vagina was telling her how good she really was. I am good at this teasing!

Then, in a scene that Lydia knew was going to drive her to multiple fantasies and orgasms, including the first of them the very instant she got home so she could masturbate as she recalled every millisecond of the sight before her, Zach's cock began to rise.

"Yes, Mr. Brenner," she said huskily, "I really like what I see this week." Smiling at him, Lydia lingered, memorizing the curve of his jaw, his beautiful blue eyes and long lashes, and — importantly — the blush moving onto his cheeks as he wrestled with the embarrassment of getting hard in front of her. Then again, she dropped her gaze to his crotch, this time parting her lips slightly to run just the tip of her tongue between her teeth for a brief instant. It was nowhere near blatantly licking her lips at what looked so mouth-watering in front of her, but it was just enough to send the message to Zach about how much she would like to taste his lovely cock.

His cock continued its rise until it was pointed to the ceiling, pulsing. Lydia watched its ascent in fascination and pure lust.

God! He is gorgeous and so fuckin' sexy! she thought.

"Beautiful, Zach," she said, meaning it with every ounce of conviction any statement could possibly contain. "Just beautiful."

She said, "Zach," not "Mr. Brenner," on purpose. Maybe he'll notice the difference, Lydia hoped. But then she snapped back into Ms. Tanner mode.

"That's a lovely erection. We'll need to see that during every one of our sessions in the future, Mr. Brenner."

Her comment caused his cock to jerk, to bounce in front of his taut belly.

Oh, my god! That is so arousing! Lydia thought, her own eyes widening at the fantastic sight of Zach's cock reacting to her words as she gazed at him in wanton lust.

But she wanted to coax more from the situation.

"This arouses me, Mr. Brenner. Would you have guessed that?" She smiled at him, first at his eyes, then at his delicious stiff cock. "I'm actually wet."

Zach groaned. His lips parted. He looked at her and mouthed the words, "Oh, Lydia!"

She continued the tease, wanting desperately to draw out the visual evidence of his extreme sexual arousal. "Mmmm, yeah, Mr. Brenner. Every workout. You naked, your handsome dick hard and erect for me, just for me. I am going to love every second of seeing that."

And there it was! Lydia was sopping in her panties, and she knew this exact moment would put her over the edge countless times when she masturbated about this in the future.

Zach had produced a shiny, silky drop of pre-cum at the tip of his cock as it strained and throbbed for her. Just for her.

I want to taste that so bad! she screamed mentally. She memorized this sight in every detail: Zach's face, his twitching cock, that drop of liquid that communicated how much he wanted her, how much he wanted to have sex with her.

He was her perfect man in that moment.

His throbbing cock continued to convey how very aroused he was. And he just admitted that I'm the only woman he'd do this for! Lydia marveled. He's hard for me! He enjoys me seeing him like this, in spite of how hard he must be working to keep his embarrassment in check.

The realization was the greatest aphrodisiac possible, but Lydia didn't know how much of her desire was simple sexual lust and how much was a desire to be with Zach, to connect with him, maybe even to love him. At the moment, though, blatant sexual arousal combined with the relief of hearing his confession minutes earlier emboldened her to let the moment stretch out, thrilling to the sight of his naked body and enjoying her extreme arousal as she continued directing the scenario, knowing Zach was enduring his own arousal and embarrassment while she looked at him.

With her legs crossed as she sat on the bench, Lydia squeezed her thighs together, aching for more stimulation for her wet pussy. Hoping this workout session would turn out as she wanted and that she would be incredibly turned on if things happened as she hoped, she had thankfully worn a panty liner — otherwise, she would have leaked through her leggings.

"Yes," Lydia purred. "This is just lovely, Mr. Brenner. From now on, at every workout in this room, you'll get hard for me as I watch. What a perfect arrangement, Mr. Brenner, because your pretty dick and your firm, tight ass will invariably make me wet." She looked into Zach's eyes. "Very wet." Then she straightened up from her slightly leaned-forward pose as she sat on the workout bench.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
12