Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a calculated move. Sitting tall and lengthening her spine upward naturally pushed her chest forward. Knowing her nipples were extremely taut — they were tingling with erotic excitement — Lydia pushed her chest forward even more, wanting her nipples to be prominent beneath her workout bra and top, something she had ensured would be easily noticed given her careful selection of today's outfit to produce the maximum indication of her hardened nubs beneath the snug workout top and carefully chosen bra.

She noted with satisfaction Zach's gaze drawn to her breasts.

He bit his lip to keep from moaning, and that thrilled her.

Lydia saw the shiny drop of pre-cum topple and start to roll down his stiff shaft. It was replaced by another that was quickly forced out by yet another.

Zach was leaking pre-cum for her!

Shit! Lydia thought. This is the sexiest thing I've seen yet!

Zach is desperate to come. Just for me!

Knowing she could not tease herself — or him — any longer, Lydia rose quickly, notebook in hand, and strode purposefully to stand in front of him. Zach's cock was erect and throbbing, with pre-cum threatening to drop off onto the scale.

Then, in something that "Ms. Tanner" did not give even a nanosecond's consideration, she stretched out a hand and gathered up the shiny liquid by collecting it on the pad of her index finger as she drew the finger up the length of his shaft. Reaching the top of that slow, tortuous tease up his throbbing cock, his pre-cum was honey on her fingertip, in danger of rolling off the side of her finger.

She quickly moved the finger to her mouth and sucked in Zach's delicious liquid.

Oh, my god! Lydia thought. What did I just do?

But he tasted so delicious! She savored the taste of him, sucking her finger.

Then her subconscious served up a devilish command.

She looked at him, continuing to clean her finger.

"Mr. Brenner," she said, popping her fingertip out of her mouth and then making a show of cleaning it thoroughly with her tongue, "We do not want to risk liquid falling on this expensive scale."

Pulling her finger away from her mouth as she continued looking into his eyes, Lydia said, "Now, let's get the numbers for this week, okay?"

She moved to his side and glanced quickly down, knowing that Zach had a million thoughts working their way through his mind, especially given her abrupt end to the mind-blowing scenario she had just orchestrated. She hoped the thought at the top of his thought-cascade was, "Oh, Lydia, damn! Don't tease me like this! I want you! I want you!"

It thrilled her to stand next to him like this, his pulsing cock only inches away. She wanted to grab it so very badly. Almost as badly as she wanted the tease to continue.

"Yes, we need the numbers now, Mr. Brenner, and as much as I've enjoyed your nakedness and seeing your erection, we do have a workout session to tend to."

Zach could not stifle his moan of disappointment. He shifted on the scale, causing his throbbing erection to bounce just a bit. Lydia loved seeing it.

"But, yes, on to your workout, Mr. Brenner. We must not get sidetracked by your naked weigh-in today. You can think about this after we're done, knowing your time naked in front of me will be much lengthier from now on." She was pushing things, teasing him, drawing out the moment, and Lydia's in-control persona was reveling in the freedom of doing and saying what she had fantasized about for so long.

Then the vixen Ms. Tanner said something that thrilled Lydia to say, to hear come out of her own mouth.

"When we chatted a moment ago you alluded to something, Mr. Brenner. It was, I believe, something related to thinking about being naked in front of me, and what that would cause you to do."

Zach froze. He held his breath, and somehow, in spite of the embarrassment already on his face, Lydia saw him redden even more deeply.

He knows what I'm referring to, she thought, continuing to enjoy his nakedness and erection.

And continuing to enjoy the tease and being in control.

"But never mind. I may be jumping to conclusions, misreading the situation, which I know you must have well in hand."

She smiled sweetly at Zach, letting the double entendre hang in the air between them.

Will 'Ms. Tanner' ever figure out a way to have him masturbate for me? Lydia wondered, her gaze slightly defocusing as she indulged a mental visual of watching Zach stroke his cock for her.

Snapping back to the scenario, she continued, "After all, Mr. Brenner, you've admitted you like being nude for me, and I've admitted I like it, too. But please, do not forget that your nudity and my enjoyment . . .."

Lydia let her comment dangle, knowing it was driving Zach crazy. Her description about the future of these weigh-ins had his cock throbbing in anticipation, and she had fastened her gaze on it when she said, ". . . my enjoyment . . .," content at that point to sigh and smile and simply watch her nude man and his glorious erection for several seconds.

But then she picked up her description by raising her gaze to his eyes, continuing: "Please do not forget that your nudity and my enjoyment happen at my direction. They are in my control." She smiled at him sincerely. "After all, as you've said more than once to me . . . I'm the boss."

Pulling the pen from her notebook as she prepared to write down this week's numbers, Lydia said, "I like this arrangement a great deal, Mr. Brenner." With Zach's cock still erect and throbbing, she noted down the readings on the page in the notebook, basking in the sexual heat of him so close to her.

Walking back to the bench, Lydia sat down, now with her back to him. "Okay, Zach. Thanks," she said in a tone she hoped would match the way she sounded in previous weeks after getting the information from the read-out on the scale. And she said, "Zach," not, "Mr. Brenner."

She wanted to signal to him that she was out of Ms. Tanner mode.

But Zach, will we someday have all the hours we want to take this scenario to wherever we want it to go? she wondered.

"I hope you're ready for these new things I added to target your core today," Lydia said, thumbing through the pages in her notebook as if the entire, amazingly erotic scenario that just occurred had never happened.

But she barely managed to stifle an orgasm as she forced herself to focus on being just a personal trainer. A damned good one, but right now a trainer whose only job was to work out her client and help him reach his fitness goals.

His erection stubbornly remained as Zach stepped off the scale and struggled into his briefs, shorts, and tank top. It tented his shorts as he moved to get his shoes and socks, and he turned away from the workout bench to adjust himself, trying to position his still tumescent cock to lie flat against his abdomen so his briefs would trap it there, hopefully keeping it in place as he settled down.

With luck, his briefs would absorb the drop of pre-cum that leaked out as he did this. Shit! Holy shit! Did that just happen? Zach thought, now on auto-pilot as he stood to pull on one sock and then the other, purposefully staying away from Lydia as she sat on the bench, looking at her notebook. Did Lydia just touch my hard dick? Did I just watch her suck my juice into her mouth?

He was momentarily disoriented. The previous few minutes had been so erotic that all his senses — and his mind — were still on overload. But as he regained control of the reins of his libido, Zach knew it had happened. Lydia had, in fact, done everything that was now burning itself as an ineradicable memory into his neural wiring.

And she had done it after his confession about what he wanted.

And she wants it, too! he thought. She said so multiple times in the past few minutes. The realization allowed him to take a deep breath, to smile, to relax as he tied his shoes.

"So let's get after those new exercises you've got for me today, Lydia," Zach said, walking to grab the largest kettlebell in his collection. "This is the one that's first on the list, right?"

***

12