Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this workout had been orders of magnitude more arousing!

I saw him get hard. For me. FOR. ME! I only had to imply what I wanted to happen, AND IT DID!

After buckling into the seat of her SUV, Lydia's hyper-aroused sex-mind served up a devilish idea, and she reached into her bag on the passenger's seat to pull out her towel. Then she unbuckled the safety belt so she could reach down and pull off her shoes and socks, struggling through the process given the confines of the car.

Nobody would think anything of that, she thought, dropping her shoes and socks onto the floorboard of the passenger's seat. Just a woman getting out of her shoes.

Then, before she let herself have another thought, Lydia skinned down her leggings and her panties as quickly as possible, leaving them just below her knees in order to grab the towel and arrange it in her lap, draping it so any quick glance by anyone in a car next to her would reveal nothing amiss. Same for the guard at the gate of Zach's townhome community when a couple of minutes from now she would give him back the alarm medallion as she exited the neighborhood — all he would see would be a woman in a workout top driving somewhere in the city.

The fast rationalization served up by her conscious mind satisfied her raging libido, and she reached down and struggled the leggings and panties down, finally pulling them free of each foot and tossing them quickly on top of her shoes.

Whether it was the wish for the cover of darkness she had thought briefly about during the workout, or simply because Zach Brenner had driven her beyond fears of being discovered, Lydia was now nude from the waist down, with only the workout towel draped across her lap for cover. Satisfied she was situated, Lydia drove away from Zach's townhome, knowing she would have at least one finger inside her slick pussy before she got home. By force of will, she did not attempt that before smiling at the guard and handing back the medallion, wishing him a happy day. She pushed the button to raise the window, then exited out into traffic for her drive home.

Immediately, she snaked one hand down the front of the loosely draped towel and found her clit, moist with her arousal.

Oh, yeah, that feels so-o-o-o good, she thought, pressing against the hardened nub. I could never have waited for this until I get home.

One-handed driving was completely normal to anyone glancing at her as she drove, so Lydia continued playing with herself under the cloak of of the towel as she headed home. As much as I hate that damned long light at Benton Street, maybe I'll get stuck there, she thought, smiling to herself. As she approached the intersection, the light was green, but a quick check in the rearview mirror showed no one behind her, so she eased off the gas pedal as she approached the intersection, desperate for the quick but intense orgasm she needed as soon as possible. When the traffic light turned to amber, she tapped the brake and slowed to the intersection, a wave of relief washing over her, knowing what she would do as she waited for the light to change to green.

At least put this thing in park, she thought, sliding the stick forward on the console. You don't want to accidentally hit the accelerator while in gear. Satisfied with how she'd orchestrated things, Lydia glanced nervously around her. An elderly couple was about to cross the street in front of her SUV. A gray Honda sedan was approaching the light in the lane beside her. Pulling up behind her was a black pick-up.

Then, instantly, all of that was chased away by the visual image of Zach, naked and erect on her scale. Lydia caught her breath at the visual memory, then leaned into it, remembering his face and how it had flushed in embarrassment, remembering how hard he got, how his beautiful cock pulsed with each beat of his heart.

Damn, what a sexy man! she thought, her finger sliding from her clit down between the lips of her pussy to slip inside. Oh, yea-a-a-a-h, she thought, the words coming out in a moan in her imagination.

Or was it just in her imagination that she made that noise?

Jerking herself back to reality, Lydia noted that the couple had completed their trek across the street, and the guy in the Honda was glancing over at her as their two cars idled at the light.

The windows are rolled up, she realized. Even if I did moan out load a second ago, that guy would never have heard.

His brief smile at her before he looked to the dash to adjust the stereo system was nonchalant. He's not leering, Lydia thought briefly. He didn't notice anything. He can't possibly know that I'm-

And then, instantly, she was back in Zach's workout room. He was oozing pre-cum for me, Lydia recalled, seeing every shimmer of the glistening liquid as it rolled down the shaft of his stiff dick. Oh, shit! That was so sexy! Then her finger — the one now inside her wet pussy as her thumb began strumming her hard clit — traced that slow, sexy path up Zach's cock as she recalled every visual, every sensation on her fingertip as she drew it, millimeter by millimeter, up his taut shaft. God! Oh, shit! I'm gonna-

Then she saw Zach's face in her imagination as she inched her pre-cum-coated finger to her lips. On the technicolor screen of her mind she saw his breathless look, his pretty eyes wide in amazement, as she sucked the taste of him off her finger. The slickness of the liquid, the unique texture and taste — they all were instantly recreated in her mouth as Lydia completely abandoned herself to the memory. Slipping a second finger inside her wet pussy was now mandatory. She could not prevent it, and she thumbed her clit even more intensely.

Zach, you gorgeous, sexy man! Oh, shit, I have to taste you again, see your beautiful dick get hard for me again, see that glorious ass right in front of me again.

Anyone who could have seen the motion beneath the towel across her lap would have realized what Lydia was doing, but she did not care. She literally could not care because the need to come was so primal, so urgent, so completely overwhelming.

Visualizing her hand reaching out and grabbing his naked ass from the perspective she had as she stood behind him an hour ago in his townhome was what blew Lydia's mind into sexual overdrive, and she slammed her hand tight against her pussy as she climaxed. Unconsciously, her other hand jerked quickly to her breast, and she dug into the fabric with her fingers to pinch and tug her nipple forward.

The orgasm was intense, and she rode it out, squirming in her seat, her eyes closed and head thrown back against the headrest.

Lydia came down from her climax by forcing open her eyes and realizing she had one nipple viced between thumb and forefinger and the other hand wet and slick at her crotch underneath the towel, which was now riding down her thighs after the activity beneath it.

Fuck! Lydia thought, extracting her hand from beneath the towel to grab one edge and pull it higher. Realizing at the same time what she'd been doing with the other hand, she jerked it away from her breast.

The light changed. She reached for the shift to put her SUV in gear. When she did, the guy in the Honda smiled at her and gave her a thumbs-up signal as he pulled into the intersection.

***

After closing his front door behind Lydia, Zach immediately pulled down his shorts and briefs to step out of them, knowing the front of his briefs had a large, sticky wet spot from soaking up more than one droplet of pre-cum. He quickly jerked his tank top up and over his head, dropping it on top of his shorts. Now nude except for shoes and socks, Zach stepped to the carpeted stairs a few feet away from his door, and eased into a position that would allow him to recline against the steps and masturbate.

Freeing his cock was a welcomed relief after the teasing Lydia had put it and him through during their conversation after the session. The demand for relief was intense, and wasting even one more second to walk to his bedroom was out of the question. He reached for his stiff cock. The stairs were hidden from view through any of the windows on the ground floor of his townhome.

When he closed his fist around his throbbing shaft, Lydia's image came to him, leaning forward on the workout bench, her hard nipples jutting forward through the fabric of her top.

He was going to come fast and hard, and he knew it.

Now. NOW!

In the minutes before, Lydia had teased him to a hair-trigger, and in only a few strokes Zach unloaded several spurts of cum up onto his chest as he writhed through an intense orgasm, rolling from side to side — as much as that was possible — on the stairs. The final rope of cum made it all the way to his neck, and he jerked forward, still gasping from the intense climax. Stiff-arming his knees, he drew in a deep breath of relief.

Warm cum was rolling down his chest from the pools it had made where it landed in spurts. He reached for his tank top and wiped his chest, then did the same across his belly before wrapping the fabric around his slowly deflating cock to wipe away the cum now clinging to the head of his dick.

Dropping his tank top to the floor, Zach reclined back again, spreading his elbows to prop his upper body against the step. It was time to think.

What am I doing? How did this incredible woman come into my life? What will I do for Lydia Tanner? What will I do in front of her, what will I do WITH her in the future? I just told her I'd follow whatever instructions she gives me as 'Ms. Tanner' — my god, man! She is messing with my sexual desire like I've never experienced. Is that the only reason I'm so crazy to be with her? Or is this the woman I want to spend my life with?

That last thought brought Zach up short. He levered himself forward, dropped his elbows to his thighs, and put his head in his hands, thinking about the way he had just surprised himself — the thought of, the idea of . . ..

Marriage, even serious dating, hadn't been possible when he was building his business. In the last couple of years, though, there had been the occasional thought about sharing his success with somebody, being with a woman who would understand him, enjoy being with him, and who would be someone he'd like to spend time with, too.

But the thoughts were occasional, and the dates he'd had the past several months had not been with women who — after he'd gotten to know them — he could imagine as life-long companions. And now, seemingly unbidden in the midst of wondering what kind of erotic trance Lydia had cast over him, here was this thought: "Is this the woman I want to spend my life with?"!

Head in hands, Zach groaned. "Lydia Tanner. Damn! What are you doing to me?" His gaze fell to the mess of his workout clothes now damp with his cum because he literally could not keep from masturbating the instant she left his presence. Zach groaned again. "Damn!"

Stretching forward to retrieve his shorts, tank, and briefs, he straightened and stepped into his shorts, guiding his shoes through the legs and drawing the shorts up into place. Walking toward his bedroom and master bath and past the window in his den, Zach was eager for the hot shower to soothe muscles that he had, indeed, worked harder than in any workout before. Then — once again being the conscientious trainee under the tutelage of personal trainer Lydia Tanner — he sighed and detoured to the kitchen.

Time for his post-workout drink.

But also time for more rumination about the woman who had highjacked his sexual soul.

***

Lydia finally made it home and managed the feat without any more masturbation sessions observed by surprised motorists.

My god! That guy knew I was masturbating! He knew I had an orgasm!

Distracted by thoughts of the scandalous thing she had done driving home, Lydia unbelted and reached for the door handle of her SUV. Her workout towel began falling away as she twisted her torso into position to exit the driver's seat.

Shit! How do I get back into my leggings without anyone who happens to see me right now in my car knowing that I've been driving with no pants on! she worried, relieved at least that unbelting and twisting in her seat caused enough motion that she became aware of the towel.

Lydia's distracted rumination about so many things as she pulled into her parking spot had chased away conscious thought of her current state of undress.

Now what do I do?

Thinking for another moment, though, she calmed down. What were the odds that anybody was watching, that anybody would see? I'll just reach for my leggings, wriggle into-

Lydia watched in horror as the red mini-van slid into the parking space on the right of her SUV.

It was Mary Louden who lived next door. They were friends and looked out for each other's townhomes and pets when the other was away.

Mary would surely walk over to chat and to walk together up the sidewalk until the split happened that would take each to her own front door. It was by now almost a ritual whenever they arrived home at the same time from their respective jobs. It didn't happen often given Lydia's odd hours as a personal trainer, but when it did, they both enjoyed the company and the conversation.

No! No, no, no-no-no! thought Lydia, seeing Mary hop out and walk around the back of Lydia's SUV to come to her window.

Mary tapped on Lydia's window. "Hi, Lydia! Good to see you. Just back from a workout session?"

What do I do? What do I do?

She couldn't ignore Mary.

Pressing the button to lower the window, Lydia managed a smile. She was frozen in place, not daring any motion that might move the towel.

What do I do?!

"Yes, Mary. Good to see you, too. I was just sitting here collecting my thoughts after that training session."

"Well, let me grab my groceries, and I'll walk with you."

Thankfully, Mary walked away to her mini-van and clicked open its back door to raise it. As Mary leaned in to pull out a single bag, Lydia glanced over her shoulder to look through her back window and realized there was no time and no way to struggle into her leggings before Mary would again be at her driver's side window.

Panicked, Lydia was frozen. She was gripping the steering wheel so tightly her knuckles were white.

Some guy I don't know and will never see again realized what I was doing at that traffic light without really seeing anything. That was embarrassing, but no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

But Mary! And when she was at my window, did she notice my leggings and panties lying on the floor?

Then, as Mary approached her door again, Lydia's gaze fell on her cell phone cradled into the holder on her console. Grabbing it like it was a lifeline thrown by a sailor to a drowning woman, Lydia clutched it to her ear tightly just as Mary approached.

"Yes?" Lydia said to the non-existent caller. "Oh, hi. Umm, yeah, but let me get my-"

Giving Mary an apologetic look, Lydia lowered the phone and whispered, "My ex. Let me take this, Mary. I'll catch up with you next time."

Mary gave Lydia a knowing nod. "Okay," she mouthed. "Good luck."

With that, Mary walked away. Lydia pushed the button to raise the window and returned her phone to her ear, pretending to carry on a conversation. She watched until her neighbor had fished her keys from her purse, unlocked her front door, and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Lydia tossed the phone immediately into the seat beside her and reached for her leggings on the floor of the passenger's side where she'd deposited them on top of her shoes and socks. Hurriedly extracting the panties from the tangle of material that resulted from the hasty way she had shucked down panties and leggings together before she drove away from Zach's, Lydia was repeatedly tested by the near knot she had somehow managed to create when she struggled out of the leggings.

"Dammit!" she said in frustration, trying to unroll and get the leggings into a state that would allow her to draw them up each leg. "Come on!"

Finally, after much struggle and by that time having given up on any semblance of trying to conceal what she was doing, Lydia had lifted her butt from the seat underneath the towel and was straining to get the leggings back into at least enough of a position to allow her to walk up the sidewalk to her front door. Reaching over to grab the panties, she stuffed them inside the top of the leggings and pulled her top down enough to hide the small bulge. Then she retrieved her socks and shoes, her bag, her phone, and she pulled the keys from the ignition.

Shit! Shit! Shit! she thought, walking hurriedly to her front door. I have to stop this insanity!

Dropping her bag and shoes and socks beside her front door after closing it behind her, Lydia sighed in relief, sagging back against the door for a moment to gather herself. Then she straightened and pulled her panties from the front of her leggings. She walked toward her bedroom, glad for the privacy that would finally allow her to linger in a long, satisfying, powerfully erotic masturbation session that would be completely, deliciously draining. Coming on the heels of the orgasm she'd had in the midst of giving her next-lane motorist voyeur a lovely show, this one would, indeed, be epic — a slow burn, surely, that would build to an explosion.

At that moment, dropping her keys and phone onto the end table in her den as she headed to her bedroom, Lydia burst into uncontrollable giggles.

He saw me have an orgasm! A strange guy saw me play with myself and come as I sat in the seat of my car, both of us waiting on a red light!

I was sitting in my car with no panties, no pants or skirt or anything, under only a towel, and Mary and I had a conversation through my open driver's side window!

What have I become?

At that moment she looked into the mirror of the dresser in her bedroom, looked into her own eyes.

Who am I, Lydia Tanner?

Is this woman looking back at me the same woman I was a month ago?

She straightened, suddenly sobered by her thoughts. Her eyes still on her own reflection, Lydia peeled down her leggings and got rid of her top and her bra. She stood, naked, looking at herself in the mirror. Scanning her image up and down, it was clear she wouldn't get an answer to her question from the reflection in the mirror.

Damn, Lydia! she thought. You caused a nude man to get an erection in front of you. You touched his naked, hard cock — you tasted Zach's pre-cum, looking straight into his eyes as you did it!

Realizing beyond doubt that the Lydia Tanner of only one month earlier would never have even thought of doing such things to a guy, much less one of her training clients, she understood the turn her life had taken that first session with Zach.

Still in front of her mirror, her eyes defocused. Her thoughts now demanded intense scrutiny.

You're different, Lydia, she mused. Before, you were a normal woman, right? A single mom, trying to get into enough circulation to meet a decent guy, date, see what might develop.

She snapped back to the reality of her image — naked — reflected to her from the mirror.

Am I now still that same woman AND this wild 'Ms. Tanner' woman who has a man strip for her, get an erection in front of her, tease him specifically for the erotic pleasure of seeing the reaction of his body — because she knows he is desperate to . . . what? Have sex? Maybe just fuck? Maybe-