Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia's next thought brought one hand to her nipple to squeeze it, tug it forward.

. . . maybe make love to me?

A smile began to form on her lips.

Lydia twisted to a half-turn, checking out the curve of her buttocks. She swivelled the other way, doing the same. Turning completely around and craning her neck to the limit, she checked herself out from the back.

Now smiling fully, she resumed her position full-on in front of the mirror, completely nude.

I am Lydia Tanner. Personal trainer. I'm mother to two great daughters. I've made a life for myself. I'm building a business. I've worked my body into a shape that any 22-year-old beach bunny would be proud to have.

Raising one hand to resume toying with her nipple, she continued her self-evaluation:

And I have a gorgeous, sexy man who is so turned on by me and this sexy body of mine that he is willing to get naked for me, to get an erection for me, to let me touch his throbbing cock and actually taste him. And he does it because I turn him on, because he wishes he could be with me, both sexually and as a man interested in me, my life, who I am as a woman and away from the insane situation we're in when I begin our training sessions by having him strip in front of me . . .

And in a flash, Lydia was on her bed, masturbating, recalling the unbelievably erotic and arousing things that had happened in Zach's workout room only a short time before.