Personal Trainer Getting Personal Ch. 04

Story Info
A sex toy and a proposal.
6.4k words
4.46
7.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please comment with your thoughts on where this should go from here! I read every comment and try to incorporate suggestions.

***********************************************************

It had been an entire month since her night with Joe and Lisa. Jessica was back to her daily grind, and she was beginning to become acutely aware of her lack of sex. She saw Joe once a day like usual, and he had been oddly quiet about their night together.

Jessica was thinking about how badly she needed to get laid when Joe walked in for his daily appointment.

"Hey Jess!" He said cheerfully. "I have an idea for a workout, and I wanted to run it by you."

'Of course he did', she thought. 'He probably watched some YouTube video and is about to tell me about some magic workout just like everyone else does.'

"Lay it on me!" She said with a smile.

"Well, I was thinking we could do a workout like we did a month ago." Joe said with a grin.

Jessica tried to remember what they had done a month ago. "Can you refresh my memory? My notes are in the office."

Joe winked slyly. "You know, the workout we did with my wife Lisa. The one that you helped us out with our technique at my house."

Jessica blushed. "Oh that workout! You know I was just thinking about that one. Frankly I think that's a great idea."

"Perfect!" Joe said, blushing himself. "I'm just worried that my muscle groups that we worked on might not being getting adequate exercise."

"Has Lisa not been helping you with your form?" She asked crypticly. She couldn't imagine that to be the case, since they were obviously so in love with each other.

Her mind wandered. When would she find someone to love her like that? She wished she had found someone, but so far every guy she had dated, just wanted her for the sex. She was very accomplished in bed, and she did love a good hard fuck. Yet, she longed for a lifetime lover.

"Oh, no she has been helping a lot. That's not it, I just don't know how to help her with her form the way you did. That's all." He said, jarring her thoughts back into the moment.

"Would you like to schedule an appointment now?" Jessica asked, trying to sound professional with all the people around.

"Well, Lisa suggested that I ask you if you're available tonight. I know that's short notice though. Do you happen to have time tonight?" Joe replied.

"I'll have to check my schedule. Get started with our normal warm up stretches and I'll be right back." Jessica said confidently.

She forced herself to walk at a normal pace. She already knew what she had planned tonight. Absolutely nothing. However, to keep up the appearance of this 'work out' being a professional one, she wanted to make it look like she had to check. There were a lot of people around, and her boss was very strict about professional relationships.

In the office her boss asked her, "Did Joe not show up?"

"Yeah, he did. He's stretching. I just have to check my schedule for tonight." She answered carefully.

Josh, her boss, was very against his trainers doing personal training on the side, and when he found out about it he was always frustrated that these other people were not coming to his gym. He made money off of the gym members, and everyone knew he tended to be a bit greedy.

When he found out about his trainers having clients on the side, he would grill them about why they weren't gym members. Several years ago he had even written a policy that your clients had to be gym members, but the company was contacted and they decided they wanted to keep their trainers happy so they overruled him.

Jessica opened her planner, and appeared to be checking a couple of dates, and then closed her planner and started to head back to the gym floor. She had almost reached the door when Josh stopped her.

"Private client tonight?" He asked. He wasn't rude or upset, but he also wasn't happy about it.

"Possibly. Joe's wife is thinking about joining the gym, but wants to see what the workouts are like first. Typical cold-feet thing." She said smiling.

Joe smiled, "well give her a good workout, and when she's happy with it, make sure you explain our benefits, updated equipment, and amenities."

"I sure will!" Jessica smiled.

She walked over to Joe and said, "Looks like I can make tonight work." She said happily.

Joe smiled deeply and said, "Good! I'll let Lisa know. She has a new piece of equipment that she wants to try, but I told her she should have an expert help her with it so that she gets the most benefit out of it."

Jessica beamed, "Yes, its very important to make sure you have the proper form, not just for best results, but also to make sure you don't hurt yourself. I'm glad you suggested I help her out."

They continued this cryptic banter back and forth as Joe worked out. By the time his workout was done, Jessica had an idea of what the new "equipment" was, and if she was correct, she was going to have a lot of orgasms tonight.

Jessica arrived at Joe and Lisa's house about 35 minutes after finishing up with Joe at the gym. She had raced home, showered, and changed into a pink t-shirt with a neckline that left very little to the imagination. Like last time, she had chosen to go without underwear, and her nipples were poking out very obviously under her thin, nearly see-through shirt.

She had also chosen a pair of black jogging shorts, that were very short and very tight.

She raced to Joe and Lisa's, her pussy getting wetter and wetter everytime her wheels went around.

She walked with confidence up to their front door and knocked. Lisa opened the door, ushered her inside and then kissed her as soon as the door had shut.

Jessica kissed her back urgently, and immediately felt Lisa's hands on her breasts.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you could come over tonight!" Lisa gushed, still playing with Jessica's breasts over her shirt.

"I'm very happy to have been invited! I hear you have some new 'work out equipment' you would like some expert advise on!" Jessica replied happily.

"Oh do I ever!" Lisa said excitedly. "Just wait till you see it! Did Joe tell you what it is?"

"He did not." Jessica answered.

"Good. I told him not to say to much. I wanted it to be a surprise!" Lisa said with approval.

"Where is Joe anyway?" Jessica asked.

"He's picking up some booze. He said we could get started without him and he will happily walk in on us." Lisa answered.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jessica laughed. "Show me the surprise!"

They walked upstairs, and in the center of the large master bedroom was a sybian. Jessica had guessed correctly.

Lisa was already stripping off her clothes and in no time was completely naked. Her large firm breasts were making Jessica's mouth water. Her tight stomach showed that even though Lisa didn't go to the gym, she did workout. Jessica was beginning to feel her lustful desire to pleasure this woman rising as she watched Lisa disrobe.

Lisa noticed Jessica's eyes moving up and down her nude body, and swayed at the hips in a sexual little dance. Then she began helping Jessica get naked as well.

"What do you think, lover?" Lisa gestured to the sex machine, and her eyes prodded her for approval.

"I have always wanted to try one of these! I have watched so many girls get off on these and it always looks like they have so much fun with them!" Jessica said excitedly.

"You've watched girls but never tried it?" Lisa asked surprised.

"Porn" Jessica answered quickly. "My favorite porn to watch is women masturbating. There is just something about watching a sexy woman do whatever she wants to herself to get off."

"Ah! Yes me too. That's why I bought it!"

"Have you tried it out yet?" Jessica asked

"Nope, I wanted to wait for you! I want to feel you suck on my tits while I take this for a ride." Lisa answered.

And no sooner had she said this, she began to sit on the penis-shaped silicone dildo. It wasn't a large dildo, but certainly big enough to hit the important areas. She bounced up and down lightly, moistening the dildo with her wet pussy until she had put all of her weight onto the sybian.

Then, she leaned forward so her clit contacted the textured patch and then reached to the power button.

Jessica sat in front of her, her legs around the sybian so that she could get a good mouthful of Lisa's tits.

The machine turned on and Lisa immediately began to gasp.

"Oh my god!" She said, her voice vibrating with the sybian. "This is amazing already!"

Jessica continued sucking on Lisa's nipples and pinching whichever one her mouth wasn't currently devouring.

She moved back and forth between Lisa's breasts and occasionally kissed Lisa's lips deeply as well.

Lisa had been riding the machine for about 3 minutes when the first orgasm reached her. Jessica watched as Lisa's body tensed. Her muscles contracted and her breathing stopped. There were no moans, just silence.

Jessica could hear the quiet hum of the motors, and continued sucking on Lisa's tits until suddenly she heard Lisa gasp. Her breaths then came rapidly and heavily.

Jessica reach around Lisa's hips to her ass, and grabbed a handful as she continued to suck on Lisa's breast.

Jessica walked her fingers slowly to Lisa's asshole and began gently rubbing as Lisa's first orgasm began to fade.

"Mmmmmmmm" Lisa began to moan softly, "mmmm oh yesss. Rub my little asshole while I ride this cock!"

Jessica continued rubbing, and soon sensed that Lisa was very close again. It had been about 2 minutes since her first orgasm subsided. Jessica licked her finger, and pushed in slowly into Lisa's ass.

"Oh my god Jess! I'm going to cum again!" Her gasp at the start of her second orgasm was so high pitched, Jessica didn't think she had ever heard that note in her life.

She let go of Lisa's breasts, and began making out with her as she came again. This orgasm lasting much longer, and the girl was cumming moaning much louder now.

Lisa's hips began to rock on the sybian, her clit mashing fervently against the textured patch. Lisa looked glorious in the midst of her orgasm. Her mouth formed an "O" and her face pinched with intense pleasure.

"Oooooooh myyyy Gawd! Jessica finger my ass fasterrr!" She wailed in ecstasy. "Oh fuck yeah fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuuuuck myyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaass!"

Jessica's finger had a mind of its own now. She felt herself slamming her finger into Lisa's ass as hard as she could from this angle.

Lisa's orgasm just kept going and going. Her asshole squeezing Jessica's finger tightly with each of her muscles contractions.

Lisa was babbling incoherently about amazing this was, while Jessica did her best to keep her orgasm going. She loved watching Lisa cum, and something about feeling her ass contract on her finger, made her extremely proud of herself.

Jessica pounded Lisa's ass with one hand, pinched her right nipple with the other, and with her mouth was biting down on Lisa's left nipple.

Suddenly Lisa's orgasm was over. Her body suddenly relaxed and Lisa nearly fell off the sybian. If it wasn't for the dildo holding her hips in place, she likely would have.

Jessica pushed Lisa's body backward forcing her to lean back. The dildo rubbed fearcly against Lisa's g-spot that was extremely sensitive.

Lisa began to roll off of the sybian, and Jessica slapped her face and said, "watch me now, bitch".

Lisa opened her eyes, and watched as Jessica sucked Lisa's cum off the still vibrating dildo.

The Jessica pushed Lisa onto her back, and got between her legs and began eating her out. She tasted the sweet necter of Lisa's girl cum. She licked until she couldn't taste anymore of her sweet cocktail, and then kissed a path up to Lisa's mouth and they made out.

When they had collected themselves, Lisa commanded, "get your pussy on the cock I just rode. It's your turn." The machine was still on and Jessica wasted no time mounting it. The cock that had just been inside of her female lover slid in easily, due to how wet Jessica was.

She glanced up to the clock on the wall. It had already been a half hour. 'Lisa's second orgasm must have lasted 10 minutes all by itself,' she thought to herself. 'I wonder how mine will be.'

She instantly felt the vibration of the cock on her g-spot and leaned forward until her clit hit the vibrating pad.

"Oh my god, no wonder it didn't take you long!" She moaned to Jessica.

Suddenly, she felt warm hands on her back. She looked over her shoulder and saw a naked Joe. His muscled torso looked amazing. She could count his 8 pack abs, even though he still had a slight bit of belly fat to get rid of.

Joe pushed her body forward until she was practically laying on the sybian. Her clit was getting pummeled by the vibrations and she felt Joe kiss her shoulders, down her spine and to her waste.

"Lay as flat as you can." He said with a quiet, but commanding voice.

She put all of her weight onto her stomach and felt Joe's hot wet tongue begin to lick between her ass cheeks.

She felt the tip of his tongue contact her asshole and she felt her muscles contract instinctively.

She forced her ass to relax and slowly let his tongue enter her ever so slightly. She moaned with a raspy voice. He began at a very slow pace, pushing his tongue into her ass and then licking a circle around her tight little asshole. He continued this pattern of penetration and a circular lick, until his we full on tongue fucking her ass.

Lisa had maneuvered underneath her chest and was nipping at Jessica's nipples and Jessica knew she couldn't last long like this.

As her orgasm approached she wondered to herself how she ever got lucky enough to be in the position she was in.

Her muscles tightened with the first exilerating wave of her climax. Unlike Lisa, she was not quiet at all.

She let out a guttural moan that intensified with gasping breaths and body convulsing pleasure.

"Hoooolllyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She screamed, her pitch rising by the millisecond. Her hips began bucking of their own volition, and she did nothing to stop them.

"Oh my god eat my ass baby!" She moaned loudly to Joe.

She felt a biting on her left breast and felt her eyes roll back into her head. Her clit was on fire and her g-spot was getting rubbed at the perfect pressure.

She wanted Joe's cock in her, but didn't want to leave the vibrating toy of the gods.

Her pleasure overtook her inhibitions and she screamed to Joe. "Put your huge cock in my ass, you fuckin tease!" She glanced back as Joe removed his tongue from her ass and began to spit on her rosebud.

She saw Joe move into a position to mount her. She felt him move his cock up and down her ass crack until it rested against her asshole.

"Oh my god, just push it in Joey!" She yelled. She had never called Joe 'Joey' before. She hadn't heard anyone call him that, and she momentarily wondered if he would even like being called Joey.

She pushed that thought out of her mind as her orgasm began to subside, but her arousal grew with each pound of pressure that came from Joe's huge piece of meat pushing to enter the hole that nature had intended as an exit.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Jessica moaned over and over between quick wheezing gasps of air.

She felt his cock head break through and then felt him pull his cock back out. She bit her lip as his cock entered her backdoor again, only to sigh with desperation at its quick retreat.

She looked over her shoulder and screamed, "fuck my fucking asshole motherfucker! I'm your bitch and I'm in heat like I never have been before. Push that log into my shithole!"

She had never talked like that in her life. The words spilling out of her mouth surprised her, but she didn't care. She needed a good hard fuck, and this machine already had her close to her second orgasm.

She glanced at the clock again. It had already been 15 minutes. 'Holy fucking shit! How long did that orgasm last??' She wondered to herself.

"Fuck her ass Joe! You heard her. She wants you to breed her ass!" Lisa commanded.

"Don't worry about hurting me! Shove that huge cock in my ass! I can fucking take..." She gasped and her eyes went wide as saucers. He had jammed his huge cock into her ass so hard it nearly caused her to pass out.

"FUUUUUUUCKKK!" Jessica screamed louder that she ever had.

Her ass was already cumming hard on Joe's cock, and she felt her body accept his member like it was a normal occurrence.

Her eyes rolled back, her body tightened beyond her control and she could hear herself cussing and moaning way off in the distance.

Her brain was in a fog. Her body stimulated in ways she never had been.

She distantly heard Joe ask her, "where do you want my semen, you filthy fucking whore?"

Her brain cleared suddenly and a wicked thought popped into her head. Before she could stop herself she blurted, "cum in my pussy! Give me your seed!"

Lisa immediately agreed, "impregnate this whore Joe! Put a baby in her belly!"

Jessica was back in a trance as she felt her body get lifted off the machine from the gods and be carried to the bed.

Joe slammed his meat into her extremely sensitive pussy, and she felt an intense pain, that brought with it an intense pleasure.

"Are you sure you want me to actually breed you?" Joe asked, gasping for breath from the pace he had set. He was obviously struggling to hold off until he knew for sure.

Jessica's brain went into overdrive racing Joe's imminent release of semen into her cervix. She weighed the pros and cons and decided immediately this is actually what she wanted.

"Give me your child Joey! Spray all of your cum into my pussy!"

She felt his cock leave her pussy and immediately fill her still gaping asshole. She begged, "Not in my ass, cum in my pussy! Breed my pussy. I want to carry your child!"

He pounded into her, and then pulled out of her ass and slammed into her leaking pussy.

She groaned in that sweet mixture of pain and pleasure again and felt his cock starting to pulse. She knew he was filling her pussy with his life-giving seed.

Another orgasm overtook her, and she blacked out.

She woke up a few seconds later to Lisa licking her husband's cum from her pussy. She was smiling up at Jessica and stopping briefly to say, "welcome back!". She dove back into her pussy and cleaned all of Joe's cum out of her.

She began making out with Joe, letting him taste the mixture of Jessica's cum and his own.

Lisa then told Jessica to suck Joe's cock to get him hard again. She explained, "we've been trying to get pregnant but it hasn't worked yet. I need him to breed me next!"

Jessica immediately obeyed, sucking Joe's flaccid cock into her mouth. She bobbed and sucked and licked until she began to feel his cock grow again.

Lisa pushed Joe onto his back and sat on him cowgirl. She leaned forward and said, "Eat my ass while my husband fucks a baby into my cunt!"

Jessica obeyed immediately. She shoved her tongue into Lisa's ass, and pushed it in as far as she could reach. She pounded her ass over and over for several minutes.

Soon she felt Lisa's ass begin to squeeze her tongue as her orgasm took over muscle control.

Joe's cock was starting to pulse as he bred his wife in the most carnal way imaginable. The grunting, moaning and raspy heavy breathing made Jessica begin to wonder if this was actually happening.

Once Joe was done, Lisa moved her pussy that was dripping Joe's cum over his face and made him eat his own cum out of her pussy.

Jessica busied herself with cleaning off Joe's rapidly deflating cock, and then moved up beside the married couple and made out with Joe. She tasted his seed, and felt Lisa lay down on her other side.

Lisa's hand held Jessica's left breast, and soon Lisa was asleep. Jessica and Joe continued making out. Finally, Jessica told Joe, "Joey, I'm exhausted."

12