Personal Trainer Getting Personal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night lover." Joe said softly.

"Joe?" Jessica whispered, "what if I am pregnant with your child now?"

Joe answered quickly, "I hope you are!"

Jessica thought for a moment before responding. "I hope I am too," she said slowly, "but what is the plan if I am?"

Joe sat up and looked down at her with love in his eyes. "Well then, you'll have to live with us. In this room. You will marry us, and we will raise the child. All three of us."

Jessica felt tears welling up. "Are you sure? What if Lisa gets jealous?"

"Lisa won't be jealous. She will be ecstatic. She wanted me to ask you to marry us the morning after we fucked last time. I just didn't know how to bring it up. It's weird to say, "Hey Jess, wanna marry my wife and I?"

"I do though! I will happily marry you, even if I'm not pregnant!"

"Jessica, I love you. Lisa loves you. We want you in our lives forever! We will let Lisa sleep, but we will tell her in the morning!" Joe said lovingly.

They began to kiss again, this time without the lust. They kissed with love. Soon they were making love, and Joe pumped his cum into her pussy for the second time that night.

They fell asleep, Jessica sandwiched between husband and wife.

Jessica awoke the next morning to a shriek. She opened her eyes quickly, and looked at Joe, who had awoken the same way.

Lisa was in the bathroom, and she came running into the bedroom, still naked waving a plastic stick.

"You're going to be a father Joe!!" Lisa exclaimed with obvious excitement. Her face was glowing with the biggest smile Jessica had ever seen.

"Which means," Joe looked at Jessica for approval and after a nod he continued, "Jessica is going to be a mother as well!"

Lisa's jaw dropped, and she stared at them. "Wha-, when, how?" Lisa stammered confused.

"I asked Jessica to marry us last night Lisa! She said yes! She wants to be with us forever!"

"Oh my god!" Lisa screamed with joy. "I knew you would say yes!" She said to Jessica, then turning to Joe she said, "I told you Joe! I told you she would say yes!" Looking back at Jessica she said, "I told him you would say yes!"

Jessica laughed. They all hugged and kissed, still naked from their romp last night. Jessica could feel Joe's cock getting hard and she suddenly dropped and took him in her mouth. She licked the tip of his cock circling the head, and then plunged herself down on his manhood. She felt his thick cock fill up her mouth, and felt his head hit the back of her throat.

She opened her throat and took his entire 6.5 inches into her mouth. She pressed her nose to his navel and then began bobbing on him.

She heard his grunts and moans of pleasure, and she increased her pace.

She gagged from time to time but recovered quickly each time. Then she pulled herself back and spit on his cock like she had seen so many porn stars do. She took him back in her mouth and continued her rhythm.

Soon, she noticed Lisa had sank down to her level and was sucking on his balls that seemed to grow with his cock.

"Ladies, I'm not going to last long if you keep this up!"

Jessica stopped and said, "fuck a baby into me then Joey!"

Joe grabbed her, and laid down on his back. Lisa moved with his very large balls, keeping them in her mouth and continued sucking on them. Jessica straddled Joe and sank onto his cock, pushing Lisa away from his balls.

Jessica rode him like a cowboy rides a bronco. He slammed up into her pussy harder and harder, faster and faster.

She came over and over again, screaming each time. Then she saw his face begin to tighten. "Not yet Joey!" She exclaimed.

She rolled onto her back and slid a pillow under her lower back. "Now fuck me and cum inside me to impregnate me!" She hissed.

He entered her again and before long he was pumping his seed inside of her.

Jessica was wild with an animalistic desire. "Pump me full of your life giving seed my stallion! Give me a baby! Give me a baby so Lisa and I can be pregnant together!"

Lisa wanted to eat it out of her, but Jessica stopped her. "Not this time love. Let the swimmers do their work. Next time you can eat my creampie!"

Joe rolled off of Jessica and kissed Lisa lovingly. "Congratulations mommy!" He said softly.

"Congratulations daddy!" Lisa replied, giggling.

"Jessica, I can't wait to have this baby, and for the three of us to raise him or her together." Lisa said.

Jessica was still in awe. Here she was, holding a married man's sperm in her vagina, and hoping to carry this married man's baby. Not only that, she was going to marry this couple. She wondered when and decided to ask.

"So, when do we get married? How does one marry into an already established marriage?" She asked.

"Well, we were thinking we would just have a small ceremony with just the three of us. Since this isn't exactly common here, we figured we could do whatever we wanted for our wedding ceremony." Joe answered.

"What would you like to do Jess?" Lisa asked, playing with her breasts.

Jessica thought for a while and then said, "I think we make our own definition of a ceremony. I think we make it a sexual act, somewhere that we will think of as a sacred place."

Joe asked, "what do you have in mind?"

Jessica thought for a while again. What could they do to symbolize their union? An idea slowly began forming in her mind, and she started to speak.

"What if," she began, "we will have to find a sacred place to us. I'm not sure where that will be, but we can figure that out later. Anyway, what if we symbolized our union with six seperate sexual acts."

"Okay," Lisa answered, "what six acts would you like?"

"Well, I was thinking that since I'm marrying both of you, I should have sex with each of you separately, so that's two. I have sex with you," she pointed to Lisa. "And then with you, Joe" She pointed to Joe.

"After that, you two need to have sex with each other to symbolize that you are still committed to each other. That's the third act." She explained with growing excitement.

"And, the other three?" Joe asked, amused.

"First, you and Lisa need to double team me. One in my ass, the other in my pussy. We can have Lisa use a strapon. Then you would swap so each of you would have all of me. Blowjobs and pussy eating would be included in this.

"After that, Joe and I would do the same to Lisa. Symbolizing that we were each married to each other." Jessica explained.

"Well that's five," Lisa said, counting on her fingers.

"The sixth is one that Joe will have to agree too. I think its a great idea, but I understand if the five is enough." Jessica said hesitantly.

"Lets hear it. So far it sounds amazing!" Joe said confidently.

"Okay, for the sixth act. Lisa and I each take turns pegging you, Joe." Jessica held her breath.

Lisa quickly agreed. "While I'm fucking his ass with a strapon, you can make him eat your pussy! And then vice versa!"

Jessica clapped excitedly, "that's exactly what I was thinking! That way we have completely given ourselves to each other individually and as a married collective."

"A throuple!" Lisa said excitedly.

Joe thought about it. He had never been interested in being penetrated. He was not even remotely gay, or even curious. He thought about it long and hard.

The ladies waited expectantly. No one said a word.

Finally after at least five minutes, Joe said, "I think its a great idea. Let's do it. I do have some questions though. Are each of us cumming with each act we are a part of? Cause that's five loads of cum for me, and I'm not a spring chicken anymore."

Jessica quickly answered, "yes. Each act requires each person involved to cum. We wouldn't have to do all of this in a few hours. We would clear our schedule for however long we think we need, or we could have a wedding week as well. Each day would be designated to a sex act."

The three talked and discussed timelines, and eventually they all agreed that they could clear 3 full days. Two sex acts per day. It would be a wonderful way to establish their relationship.

They excitedly talked about dates, places and flowers. What they would each wear, and which order to go in.

After several hours they had a finalized plan, with the exception of the sacred place.

Day 1: Joe and Lisa would make love first, signifying that nothing was coming between them. Followed by Joe and Jessica signifying that he was accepting her into his household.

Day 2: Joe and Lisa would make love to Jessica signifying that they were in agreement with adding Jessica to their family unit. Followed by Joe and Jessica making love to Lisa, signifying that Jessica was equally in agreement with the co-marriage.

Day 3: Lisa and Jessica would make love to each other, signifying their commitment to follow Joe, and to love each other. Followed by Joe surrendering himself to the desires of his wives. This act would symbolize the equality of their relationship.

All six together symbolized mutual trust.

They had decided on ceremony colors, Red, White, and Green. Each person wearing a different color.

For a place they finalmy agreed they would go to Yellowstone National Park.

And for dates, they decided to make the trip in 3 weeks. That way, Lisa would still fit in her clothes, which was a concern if they pushed it out to much further.

They also decided that none of them were allowed to cum until their first sex act of the ceremony. However, they did decide that this abstinence would start tomorrow morning. That gave them time to have sex with each other again before their abstinence.

Joe suddenly asked, "am I allowed to prepare my asshole for you two?"

"No!" Lisa exclaimed. "I want to take your anal virginity like you took mine. Slowly and gently and lovingly."

Joe nodded and they fell silent, snuggling with each other. Joe piped up again, "can I at least finger my ass so I know what it will feel like?"

"No!" Jessica said, "but we can finger your ass tonight for you. Right Lisa? We still have all day to play!"

"Yes," she kissed Joe deeply, "we sure do!"

"Well, I'm going to need some water, and food before we continue. I'm definitely dehydrated and hungry."

The three went downstairs, choosing to stay naked at Lisa's suggestion, and made coffee, and some scrambled eggs, toast, and fried up some bacon. They chatted like a normal trio about how the Denver Broncos were doing. They talked about how the weather was supposed to be turning colder next week, and then talked about how crazy the political situation had gotten over the last few years.

They turned to more serious subjects while eating, such as finances. They discussed how they would manage money, and who would work, and who would stay home with the children.

They talked about how they wanted to raise children. What values did they want them to have, and how would they do their best to embody those values themselves.

They talked about how to resolve conflicts, how they would deal with feelings of jealousy. They talked about if they could ever add another person to their marriage or if three was enough.

After all the talking, the discovered they had a lot of things in common, and a whole lot of things that were not in common.

One of the main issues that they disagreed on was a political issue. While they all were relatively right-wing, Jessica was very pro-gun and Joe and Lisa were not so sure that guns was one of America's best choices.

They discussed the pros and cons of the debate for several hours. Jessica finally said, "I love you both. I am marrying you both! I want you to know that I won't let a political issue get between us. I do request one thing, though."

Lisa who was very upset about how this discussion had gone asked, "what's that, you want me to shoot a gun? My ex boyfriend had me do that and it didn't change my mind."

"No, that's not my request." Jessica answered quietly. "I just want you to imagine the worst possible thing you could ever imagine was happening to either myself or Joe, at the hands of another person. Imagine that you are standing there, and there is nothing you can do.

"Seriously, close your eyes and picture it. Imagine what it would smell like, what sounds you'd hear, what the air would taste like. Imagine you can even see a way to stop it, but you only have yourself and your skills and what is on your person, right now."

"Once you have that in your mind, picture yourself having a gun, and tell me what you would do."

"I'd kill the person." Lisa said finally. "But not because I want them dead. I want you and Joe to be alive."

"Exactly!" Jessica said. "That's what it's about to me. The ability to protect myself and those I love. I want my children to be protectors as well. Don't get me wrong, I think we should have them trained in Jui Jitsu as well, because that gives them the confidence to avoid fights, and also some skills to handle themselves without a weapon."

Lisa thought about it, and Jessica could see Joe was thinking too. Jessica quickly said, "none of this is a make or break for me. I want you to know we can agree to disagree on this. I love you two, and some silly political issue won't change that."

The moved on to other topics like buying tickets to Yellowstone and soon the small tension over politics was long forgotten.

They watched a movie later that morning, and after the credits were rolling Lisa decided it was time to let Joe know what anal penetration felt like.

She suddenly jumped on Joe's lap. They were all still naked on the couch, Joe between Lisa and Jessica.

Lisa planted kisses all over Joe's face, and moved to his chest. Jessica took the hint and began kissing Lisa's breasts as she kissed Joe's chest.

Joe's cock twitched and he pulled Jessica's mouth to his. Their tongues danced, and then Lisa joined in. Lisa and Jessica kissed, and soon they were moving back and forth between each other kissing passionately.

Lisa guided Joe's cock to her very wet entrance and sat down onto his cock. Jessica watched with lustful amazement as her lovers began making love.

She watched Lisa's body move with his rhythm. She watched Joe suck on her nipples and watched his hands knead her ass. Jessica knelt behind Lisa and began licking her asshole. "Not mine, Jess. Lick his!" Lisa moaned.

Jessica pulled Joe's hips to the edge of the couch. She spit on her finger soaking it, and began rubbing his rosebud.

She gently increased pressure as he moaned louder. She slowly eased her finger into his ass, and she heard his breath catch in his throat.

Lisa, still bouncing on his cock, noticed that he had stopped his thrusting. Jessica was pushing her finger in deeper as she sucked on his large jewels.

Soon her finger was burried all the way inside him and his face was telling no lies about how much pleasure he was feeling.

Jessica pulled her finger nearly all the way out, and then slowly pushed all the way in again.

He moaned softly, "Oh my god Jess. That's feels so damn good!" Jessica increased her pace.

She slid her finger all the way in and all the way out, spit on his ass and slide it back in again.

Lisa climbed off of his cock, and sat back to watch.

"You like our fiancé fingering your ass husband?"

"Yes I do, wife! It feels far different than I could have ever imagined!" He moaned a low long single note.

Lisa knelt beside Jessica and began wetting her own finger. Soon the two of them each had one full finger deep in his ass. Lisa was stroking his cock, and Jessica was still sucking on his balls.

He came very suddenly. No one expected it, and no one could have imagined the force his cock exploded with.

His cum shot into the air, and landed on his face, his chest, and his stomach.

Lisa immediately licked up his cum and fed it to him from her mouth. Jessica slowly removed her finger from his ass, and Lisa followed suit.

"Oh my god! If that's even a little of what it feels like to be pegged, I cannot wait!" Joe exclaimed!

"But you'll have to babe," Jessica reminded. "No more till Yellowstone!"

12