Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Zach," she whispered into his ear as she pressed her breasts into his back, her palm now resting on his ass, a reminder of who was in charge. "Oh, yeah, Zach. Nice, firm, sexy butts on men like you. I love that."

She leaned her mouth against his ear, nibbled carefully, lightly on his ear lobe.

"I like seeing your butt, Zach."

He was squirming.

"And I like touching it, playing with it."

She again squeezed the firm globe of his muscular glute and the soft skin covering it.

"Right now, Zach," she said, fingertips teasing around his waist then once more with that hand inching toward his cock, "we both know that this ass-" . . . and she squeezed for emphasis . . . "-is mine."

A sound came from his throat.

Was he trying to say something?

Or was that a stifled moan?

"It's okay," she soothed, continuing her hand's tortuously slow motion down to his cock. "It's okay that you want to give it to me."

Her fingers closed around his cock again.

It was even stiffer than before. It was pulsing hard. The plum-like head of his dick was flushed nearly purple as he tried to endure her teasing.

"You can say it," she purred as her hand slowly started to slide up to the head of his cock.

"You can tell me how much you enjoy it when I play with your sexy ass, Zach."

A dribble of pre-cum slid down across her knuckles as Lydia drew her hand to the top of his shaft. Squeezing slightly right underneath the head, she was rewarded with a flow of the slick, shiny, liquid.

She released him again.

This time he did speak an intelligible thought:

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," he croaked, dropping his head to his heaving chest. Raising it back to press his ear against the side of her face, he continued, urgency in his plea:

"You're torturing me, Lydia. You're driving me crazy. You're the sexiest woman I've ever met. Don't toy with me any longer. Please let me come for you!"

Lydia's pussy was gushing. Her fingers were a blur across her slippery clit as she continued this insanely arousing fantasy that now had Zach helpless in front of her.

And in a clear departure from anything shown in the R-rated movie, Zach was desperately begging to be allowed to spurt his come in a massive, satisfying release brought on by Lydia's skillful and wicked teasing.

"It's easy," Lydia whispered in his ear, her fist now closing again around his throbbing erection.

Zach began thrusting his hips, trying to fuck her fist to get relief.

Lydia released him again.

Zach bit his lip in frustration and snorted. "Don't, Lydia. Don't," he said, half in a growl, half in a pleading tone "Don't tease me like this. God, what you're doing to me, Lydia. You're so sexy, you're driving me crazy. I have to come. Oh, fuck! I want to come for you, Lydia . . ."

Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Lydia thought, her own hips thrusting involuntarily as her fantasy built to the point of no return.

She returned her hand to his cock.

"It's simple, Zach," she whispered, her grip still firm on his ass. Squeezing it to indicate what she meant, Lydia said, "This is mine, Zach. This is my toy. You'll show it to me, won't you? You'll let me see it whenever I ask, won't you?" She released her grip on his glute to pat it gently, trail her fingers across it with feather-light touches, and then she cupped one cheek, lifting it slightly, feeling its delightful resilience to her ministrations.

He was squirming and moaning. Sweat had prickled his brow with the intensity of the scenario.

"Beautiful, sexy, naked male asses, Zach. I like them. I like to play with them. And I especially like yours."

Lydia smiled to herself at his predicament, but she was too excited herself to draw this out much longer.

"And I like your cock, too, Zach," she said, her hand now becoming more insistent in its up-and-down motion on his stiff shaft, lubricated as it was with his pre-cum. "I love your sexy, naked cock."

Her hand continued sliding up and down, the pace quickening.

"Beautiful, sexy, naked male asses, Zach, and pretty, stiff naked male cocks. That's what I like. I like to look. I like to touch. I like to know they're mine to play with. And I lo-o-o-ve to play with your ass and your cock, Zach. Do you like it, too? Me playing with your firm butt and your gorgeous hard cock?"

His moans were continuous now, as was his squirming in her grasp.

"Mmmm . . . so nice for me, Zach. So nice! I love looking at your naked body. I love seeing your hard, throbbing erection — it's so arousing. It excites me so much! Seeing you hard like this, your stiff cock pointing straight up at the ceiling . . . o-o-o-h, Zach, you are making me so very wet!"

Lydia gave her fantasy self free rein to say the nasty, dirty things that she had never tried on any lover, and fantasy-Zach was the perfect guinea pig.

"I love your ass and your cock, Zach. I love touching them, feeling them, arousing myself by playing with them. I love this, Zach . . . don't you?"

Without waiting for fantasy-Zach to respond, Lydia said, "Why don't you come for me, but-"

She drew her hand away quickly right before he would have spurted. He shouted in desperation: "No! No!"

"Shhh. Shhh," she whispered in a "there, there," voice. "But tell me now that you'll let me see your sexy ass and your beautiful cock whenever I want."

Lydia abandoned herself to the next fantasy visual, knowing it would cause her own orgasm as she masturbated on her sofa.

She again grabbed his cock, slick with pre-cum but holding it motionless, feeling it pulse and throb in her grasp.

"Zach?" was her one-word question.

His urgency was communicated in every strained nerve and muscle in his body as he answered.

"Yes! Yes! Whenever you want!" he gritted out, his head back, his chest heaving. Hearing his tortured confession nearly buckled fantasy-Lydia's knees for all it portended: Zach stripping for her whenever she asked!

He had earned his orgasm!

Now stroking him in earnest, her other hand gripping his backside firmly in complete control, Lydia manipulated her desperately horny naked man. Her hand wrapped around his rigid cock was Zach's complete master, and she finally triggered the ejaculation she had denied him for so long during her tease. She felt every pulse of cum as it traveled through the length of his shaft and shot upward in an arc of milky white tribute to her tortuous tease of dirty talk accompanied by the motions of her hands on his ass, his cock, and his balls as she claimed ownership of his sexual soul.

Lydia's own, in-the-real-world, orgasm was just as intense as the one Zach experienced in her fantasy. She gasped and rocked forward on the sofa, oblivious to the continuing action of the movie playing on her TV screen and long since completely irrelevant to the fantasy she had architected, directed, and watched play out across the screen of her mind.

She flopped back against the cushion as intense aftershocks rippled from her pussy to her nipples.

It was almost a minute before she could form a cogent thought:

Oh, Yeah, Lydia reflected as she reveled in delicious post-orgasmic exhaustion. That favorite scene in the movie is what made me linger at the doorway when I saw Zach standing naked on the scale, his cute butt facing me and instantly triggering my sexual arousal.

Lydia didn't give a lot of conscious thought at that moment to the other aspects of the movie's favorite scene beyond a nude man with a gorgeous ass having his glorious behind toyed with by a beautiful woman. That in itself, coupled with her deeply satisfying orgasm, was the explanation she needed. She didn't think much about the power dynamics of a sexy woman completely in control and toying with a naked man who was incapable of escape but who could not have brought himself to leave the situation because he was entranced by the woman playing with his body and his mind.

It was enough to note the connection between seeing Zach on the scale, his cute behind exposed to her scrutiny (if not to her touch), and realizing THE SCENE also had a nude man with a great ass similarly on display for the pleasure of the woman alone in the room with him.

So her experiment to test why her orgasms were so addictively powerful whenever the fantasy was about toying with Zach was a success.

Now I get it, she thought, still a jumble of exhaustion after another incredible orgasm indulging in her movie-turned-into-Zach-fantasy. These fantasies and the orgasms they cause started happening right after I was actually in a situation like that scene in the movie. I was close enough to feel the heat of a handsome guy's naked body as I stood next to him to read the numbers on the scale. I gazed at his complete nudity and enjoyed the lovely sight of his naked cock and balls for no other reason than it sexually aroused me.

And — in real life! — I had this man remain naked because I told him to.

And he did it!

***

The DVD remained in the player, and Lydia returned to the scene again the next day, this time advancing through a little further into the scenario, into the segment in which Elliott, still tied spread-eagled in the leading lady's boudoir, is forced to admit — oh, so reluctantly yet so intense in his moment of self-discovery — that, yes, he enjoyed the spanking he had just received with the back of the hairbrush.

That was an exciting visual for Lydia, too, as the actress smacked him smartly on his beautiful, naked ass multiple times.

How would Zach react to a sexy spanking?

Things subconsciously started coming together for Lydia but remained just under the level of conscious awareness. Daydreams about Zach spread and tied in front of her as she teased and spanked him were as thoroughly and dependably arousing as were all the fantasies she concocted that launched from any scenario in which he was nude, on display for her pleasure with his sexual arousal evident and a testament to how much she turned him on, and in which she was in complete control of his sexual release.

There was no doubt about it. It had been her subconscious memory of THE SCENE that explained why the unexpected sight of him nude on her scale was an instant trigger for her to do the outrageous things she had done that day.

But the fragile barrier between subconscious undercurrents and conscious acknowledgment of all the reasons and implications for why she was so turned on by Zach nude on the scale remained in place across the days before his next training session.

But that barrier was being stretched perilously thin.

And though she hadn't let her conscious mind acquiesce to the realization about all the reasons she had been so turned on by Zach's nudity and her position of control as his trainer, Lydia did enroll the conscious, planning part of her brain to devise a simple, safe, yet naughty tease to see if Zach might respond to a little encouragement.

The idea came to her during one of her fantasies about Zach's upcoming workout session. As she daydreamed about standing next to him and looking down at the scale's readout — and his cock and balls, of course! — Lydia had a thought:

I could say something like, 'Very nice, Zach!" and he wouldn't know whether I meant the numbers on the scale or his pretty cock.

It was a delicious idea! As long as the numbers showed even a little bit of improvement from the first session, "very nice" could mean she was complimenting his progress.

But maybe he would wonder about what I'd said, Lydia thought. Maybe he'd think I was talking about something else.

And if he ever questioned her, she'd look nonplussed and reply that, yes, she was talking about the numbers on the scale.

But if he didn't say anything, she still would have planted the comment in his mind. Then, after the training session and he thought about it, maybe he'd start to believe her "very nice" comment was about his cock.

If so, perhaps he'd come to the third session with a suggestion of his own!

Lydia didn't know what such a suggestion might be, but the thought of having Zach wonder all week long about the comment, maybe even masturbating while he relived the idea of his trainer looking at his cock as he stood on the scale — well, the thought of that was quite . . . erotic.

Zach thinking about me and masturbating — that's hot!

She went over and over in her mind how she would play out the script of her insidious tease, even though the words she'd actually speak were very few:

"Very nice, Zach." Or, "Very . . . nice, Zach." Or, "Mmmm . . . very nice, Zach." Or, "Yes. Very nice, Zach." Or . . .

The possibilities were endless, and Lydia spoke all of them out loud, trying to figure out what sounded exactly right as a comment that would obviously be about the numbers on the scale yet still portend something more, something sexy, something meant to arouse.

But what was this schoolgirl excitement about this situation? Why was this so exciting in the way it was? Thinking about him naked in front of her had Lydia in the throes of anticipation — it was something like the night-before-Christmas excitement she had as a kid, but mixed with the unabashed sexual titillation of adult naughtiness.

It was pure giddiness and nothing like wondering what a guy might look like if she were interested in him as a potential date, as had happened a few times since she'd begun dating after the divorce.

No, this was decidedly different! This was so much fun! It was compulsively in her thoughts, and there was that special tingle, that . . . well, there really was no better thing to compare it to than the teenaged crushes and dating that happened after the possibility of sex became real. In those heady days, Lydia and her friends — no matter the time it happened for each of them, whether in 10th grade or 11th or, in Lydia's case, her senior year in high school — tittered and giggled and gushed and prognosticated with nervousness and eagerness about actually seeing a guy naked for the first time . . . ever!

Lydia remembered that feeling. It was a time of naivete, of discovery, of starting to feel grown up. And it was so much fun!

This situation with Zach was very much like that. Still, Lydia couldn't quite put her finger on the reasons why, even after figuring out it was the movie that prompted her subconscious to serve up the idea of entering the room while Zach was naked on her scale in that first training session at his townhome.

She even had a fleeting thought: Am I falling for this guy?

That was crazy. He was a client, and one who was seven years younger, at that. And, except for a brief conversation at the gym, she had only had one interaction with the man. None of that added up to enough to wonder if she was interested in Zach for anything more than working with him as his personal trainer.

She dismissed the thought. And, frankly, she didn't want to think about Zach that way right now.

It was too much fun instead to focus on thoughts of Zach's naked body in front of her with no concerns about anything except enjoying the pure sexual arousal caused by seeing him naked.

It was too much fun instead to spend time with thoughts of his lovely cock, his sexy butt, and the things she would love to do to them.

It was too much fun instead to masturbate to the thought of teasing and toying with Zach Brenner after he stripped for her, knowing it was his responsibility to her to be naked for his weigh-in. God! That was just so very hot — a handsome man getting naked just for her, allowing her to see every inch of him and knowing she was in control of the situation.

Oh, my goodness! thought Lydia. I'm going to see this again, and this time he's going to do it for me because he's agreed that I require this of him.

Damn!

She settled on, "Yeah . . . that's very, very nice, Zach."

***

By the time the next week's appointment with Zach arrived, Lydia was nervous, yet excited. She knew she would again see him nude — he had agreed to it, and he had not canceled the session or his engagement of her as a personal trainer.

But he had not been at the gym the same time she was for the entire week.

Did he come to the gym intending to work out, but saw my car in the parking lot and decided to avoid me? she wondered.

Whether he was avoiding her or it was only coincidence they hadn't been at the gym at the same time for several days, he had texted back to her, "Yes, same time next week is good," when she sent the message two days after that incredible encounter in the workout room in his townhome.

Things were just as they were the previous week when she pulled into the parking spot at Zach's townhome: everything in her workout bag as it had been before (including the scale!), her in her own workout attire, her plan for her client's workout documented and at the ready.

Well, maybe one thing was different. Lydia had spent quite a bit of time finding a way to make herself look as attractive as possible within the bounds of what would be normal for a personal trainer working with a client. That meant minimal (yet attractive) make-up, and it did allow (barely) for the workout bra she was wearing for Zach's training session. The bra afforded the best display of cleavage while still offering support for an active workout. Paired with the lycra, V-cut top she was wearing, a case could be made that it just happened to be a workout ensemble that came together for an "accidental" hot look that would highlight Lydia's lovely upper body.

Will this outfit make it more difficult for him to avoid an erection when I'm next to him for his weigh-in? she wondered.

She planned the outfit specifically to find out.

Watching THE SCENE several times in the past few days and fantasizing about having Zach in the role of the nude male while she played the role of the woman toying with him had primed her imagination in so many ways. As she stood on the little covered porch to his townhome, Lydia tried to dismiss those fantasy images from her mind.

She was a professional. She was here to train a client.

But there was no way she could avoid thoughts of the delicious moment, only minutes away, when he would pull down his workout shorts and step nude on her scale.

She pressed the doorbell.

Zach appeared, opening the door to invite her inside. Shouldering her roomy bag full of the things needed for the session, she strode into his home, turning toward him as he closed the door behind her.

"Thanks," Lydia said simply, smiling at her client.

"No problem," he answered, looking at her and then glancing quickly away.

An awkward moment hung in the air between them before Lydia said, "Upstairs then, to the workout room?"

"Sure," Zach answered, continuing his short replies. "After you?"

As they climbed the stairs, Lydia hoped he was looking at her butt. She had specifically purchased the new workout shorts two days earlier for the way they hugged her hips and stretched taut across her glutes. It was another calculated decision meant to increase the odds his lovely penis would be prominent for her viewing pleasure when the erotically-charged moment would occur during his weigh-in.

Zach was in his workout shorts and tank top, but he was barefoot, with his shoes and socks in the corner of the workout room when the two of them stepped inside. Noting the situation, Lydia thought to herself, Excellent! He knows he'll be naked on my scale, and he's kept off his shoes and socks for the weigh-in before we begin his workout.

1...34567...12