Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping her bag to the floor at the side of the room, Lydia turned and again smiled at him. "Have you been keeping to the eating plan we went over last week?"

Zach talked more in answering than the short responses he'd given so far since Lydia arrived. But she drifted pretty quickly beyond his words. Images of his great butt intruded repeatedly into her mind.

". . . so pretty good, I guess," Zach said, finishing whatever it was he had just said about his adherence to the eating plan Lydia had built for him at the end of the last session.

You have pretty eyes in addition to a great ass, Lydia thought as he finished his response.

"So that's a good start, right?" she asked, smiling again. It was truly a question because her mind had drifted in the moments before.

She had no clue what he had said.

He smiled weakly in response. "Could be better, but, yeah, I guess."

"What and when you eat is at least 85% of what strips off the bodyfat," Lydia answered, crouching down next to her bag to pull out her notebook. She placed it on the floor next to her bag then reached in for the scale, removing it and putting it on the floor, too.

Leaving the scale where it was, she rose with her notebook and stepped to the weight bench a few feet away to take a seat there, crossing her legs and pulling the pen from the inside cover of the notebook. "So here's what's on tap for today's workout, Zach," she said, motioning him next to her on the bench. When he was seated, she moved the notebook in his direction, indicating the list of sets and reps they'd run through to work the various bodyparts.

"Oh, man!" Zach exclaimed after Lydia had run her finger down the page, talking through each exercise. "Squats, deadlifts, and those killer walking split squats . . . crap! This is going to be a tough workout, Lydia."

"Big, compound exercises, Zach. Those are generally the best workouts anyway, but to add muscle when you're trying to cut bodyfat, they're just about mandatory." She let a little smile turn up one corner of her mouth. "Don't think you can cut it?"

He was stiff-arming the weight bench as he sat next to her, and he leaned back a bit before answering. "Oh, I can cut it, but I know I'm going to be crazy sore two days from now after those exercises at the weights and reps you have down on that paper."

Lydia rose and walked toward the scale. "A good strong core, strong legs, strong glutes — you'll thank me two months from now," she said, dropping her notebook next to her bag and reaching down to pick up the scale. Moving to the center of the room where she bent down to place the scale on the floor, she straightened, then turned to Zach.

"Let's get our readings this week, okay? I've got the record started from last week, and keeping track so you can see your progress is going to be a motivator."

Oh, my god! Lydia thought, turning quickly back toward her bag to hide the big breath she had to take in to steady herself. I just told him to strip. Please! Please! she thought to herself, please don't let anything spoil this right now!

Reaching for the notebook as it lay on the floor next to her bag, Lydia kept her back to Zach, not wanting to spoil things by making it appear she was overeager or leering at him. She heard the rustle of fabric behind her.

Yes! Yes!

She remained back turned to him, making a show of flipping through pages as if concentrating on something — anything — besides what was happening only a few feet behind her.

He's doing it! Lydia thought. He's getting naked for me!

Zach cleared his throat to signal that he was in place, and Lydia tried to tamp down the arousal that was crawling up her belly and into her breasts. She swallowed and licked her lips before turning around.

Trying to hide any telltale physical or tone-of-voice giveaway that she was very aroused at being in the room with this man who was now standing on the scale completely naked — because she just said that's what he was supposed to do! — Lydia walked slowly toward him, keeping her gaze on her notebook with only enough of a glance up to know when she was beside him and in position to read the scale.

Maybe the ruse would convince him she was purely professional with no effect occurring other than a "normal" weigh-in as she worked with a client.

Or maybe it wouldn't. Lydia could feel her nipples giving away her arousal. They were stiff and pressed into the bra and top she had chosen on purpose to titillate Zach. Today's outfit did not afford as much camouflage for hardened bumps underneath as her normal workout bra and top.

Maybe he would notice?

Zach was looking straight ahead as she raised her head. Now in place at his side, Lydia stifled the sound from her throat.

It was just as arousing as last week. Moreso. She had told him this would happen every week, and he was doing it, getting naked for her.

This nude weigh-in idea was just perfect!

The anticipation of a week's worth of thoughts of this moment, a week's worth of masturbatory fantasies about what she would like to do at this moment to her naked client in his townhome's workout room, a week's worth of knowing she would again see his lovely cock and balls . . . and now, here she was.

Here he was.

And there were his cock and balls and, if she chose to glance behind him, his sexy, firm, naked butt.

Lydia felt the moistness increase between her legs. She knew it would happen, and it was such a sexy, welcome feeling.

It is perfect to be a personal trainer at this moment! she thought, reveling in the excitement and sexiness of the situation. I just love this!

And when she glanced down — as was required to read the scale from her position next to Zach's side — she noticed something.

Zach had done some manscaping since her last visit.

It was an inescapable conclusion. He wasn't overgrown or ridiculous at his initial weigh-in when Lydia had so enjoyed looking at his cock and balls, which, of course, meant seeing the state of his pubic hair at the time.

Now, though, even more of him was clearly visible.

Lydia again caught her breath, not wanting to give away her arousal.

Did he do that because he wants to expose himself to me? she wondered, even as she enjoyed this development very, very much. God! His cock is so pretty, and his balls are just begging to be fondled. I can see everything so much better like this!

His grooming since the last session was . . . lovely!

Then . . . the moment of truth. Lydia called to mind the phrase she would say and exactly how she would say it.

Were the numbers even minimally better than last week?

Come on, Zach, she thought, waiting for the all the categories of numbers to cycle through, barely able to keep her focus on the read-out and not on Zach's genitals. Come on, you worked hard for me, right? Surely you did. Come on, let these numbers show-

And they did! His weight was the same as last week, but there was also a small decrease in bodyfat. That was actually really good. It meant Zach had cut some fat without losing any muscle, even adding just a bit.

Yes! thought Lydia.

She let her gaze rise to his cock and balls, so nicely on display. But she still kept her head down so he would believe she was scrutinizing the scale's read-out. Then, just as she had rehearsed so many times, Lydia straightened and looked up to Zach's face.

Smiling sincerely, she let her gaze settle on his eyes and said, "Yeah . . . that's very, very nice, Zach."

A flash of — something — crossed his face: Relief? Embarrassment? Pride?

Lydia couldn't tell exactly what it was. Maybe her comment had elicited something in Zach's mind?

He eased off the scale, and this time Lydia allowed herself a quick glance before she turned around. Zach was bending down to retrieve his shorts at that moment.

Yes! she thought. That's such a lovely sight, Zach. I love seeing your naked ass.

Lydia memorized that snapshot moment. The sight of him bending over to pick up his workout clothes put his sexy, firm butt on prominent display.

It was going to be another hand-down-the-shorts drive home, she knew. There was no way replaying that visual in her mind would fail to bring her clit to attention with a throbbing need for direct stimulation.

Right now, though, it was going to be incredibly difficult to disguise her arousal as she continued with Zach's workout. The clear view of his genitals, now so thoroughly and deliciously exposed due to his grooming, plus the quick glance of his rounded glutes in his bent-over position, would force themselves back to her mind's eye repeatedly.

Lydia would be eager to get at least some partial relief on the way home.

And there it was again! That schoolgirl eagerness, that delight of discovery, that exciting need to finger herself as a way to intensify her thoughts of what might happen in the future with a naked man and his stiff cock and cute butt. Specifically . . . what might happen with Zach.

He had picked up his shoes and socks and was sitting on the weight bench to put them on. Lydia made a show of writing down the day's numbers before she turned around.

"I really liked what I saw right then, Zach," she said.

Shit! Where did that come from? Lydia thought. She had NOT rehearsed that line. It was pretty blatant.

Zach froze for a second before tying his shoe.

Dammit, dammit, dammit! Lydia mentally cursed herself for blurting out something so stupid, something that could ruin everything.

"Oh . . . uh, Zach. I'm so sorry! I just realized what that might have sounded like! I'm so-o-o-o sorry. Please don't think . . . um, well, I don't want you to think that I meant . . . oh, gosh, how do I say this?"

He raised his hand to stop her anguished babbling.

And then he did the most amazing thing: he looked right at her and smiled, saying, "I know what you meant, Lydia. You were talking about the numbers. I know. No need to apologize that you liked what you saw."

Lydia felt herself blush immediately. It was an all-out, full-body flush, for certain. Zach couldn't have missed it even if he had been blind.

He had just called her out for liking to look at his cock.

I could faint! Lydia thought, so acute was her embarrassment.

"So let's get started, okay?" Zach said, moving toward the dumbbells. "I want to get going on this killer workout, because the sooner I grit my way through to the end, the sooner I'll be able to start healing before the next workout."

God, Zach! I just love you for saying that right now! Lydia thought, relieved that her handsome client was quickly moving past her awkward comment.

He had picked up a pair of dumbbells and was positioning himself to begin the first set of squats on Lydia's notebook tally for the day. "So let's get going," Zach said as he eased down into the bottom of the squat. When he rose back to starting position, he grinned at her. "Yeah, I'll be sore for sure the next couple of days, but you're the boss."

***

The drive home was even more frustrating than Lydia expected thanks to what Zach said after she had blurted out her comment about liking what she saw.

He had an unreadable expression when he said he knew what she meant with her comment. It wasn't disgust, and it wasn't a look that communicated he knew she was purposefully employing a double-entendre. It was a look of . . . well, a look of . . .

Dammit! thought Lydia, snorting in frustration as she replayed that moment in her mind. Why did I say that? What did he really think about what I said?

And what did his look mean?!

But before she could accomplish even a nanosecond of rumination about Zach's expression, the snapshot visual of him nude and bending over to get his workout clothes flashed into clear focus. God! I would have loved to have grabbed his sexy butt right then! she thought.

Then it was back to anxiety: Now does he think — even if he still believes I'm a good trainer — that I'm just out for all the voyeuristic jollies I can get?

Then: Am I?

Lydia drummed the steering wheel with her fingers as she considered this new development. Taking a sip from the water bottle cupped into the console next to her seat, she didn't know the answer to that question.

Am I just a sexual voyeur? Am I completely objectifying this man, thinking of him as nothing but a sex object?

Or am I so interested in seeing him naked because I like him?

Or is the idea of seeing a man get naked because I told him to do it the reason I'm so schoolgirl-giddy and excited about this?

So frustrating! There were so many aspects of what had happened the two sessions with Zach that Lydia was incapable of sorting anything out on the drive home.

Except, of course, her body's reaction to the second time she had seen him naked — that needed no sorting out at all. There was no ambiguity about the fact that she was wet, aroused, frustrated, squirming with eagerness to be home and again thinking about what she would do to and with a naked Zach Brenner.

Lust — yeah, it was that, for sure!

But lust mixed with . . . what? Like? Zach was handsome. Pretty eyes. Seemed like a great guy. And he had been so gentlemanly, so gracious, with his comment to ease her embarrassment at her stupid "really liked what I saw" comment. Zach would be easy to like.

So . . . lust, or like?

Why couldn't it be both?

Lydia didn't know, but she knew the lust part would have her naked on her bed in short order when she got home, one hand on her pussy and clit and the other palming her breast and tugging her nipple until she again had a wonderfully satisfying orgasm as she fantasized about putting her naked client through his paces.

She also didn't know as she drove home that Zach was masturbating at that very moment, thinking about her and what kind of moans she might make as he tongued her to orgasm, what her nipples looked and tasted like, what it would be like to slip a finger inside her and . . .

***

. . . Zach's orgasm was intensely satisfying. He wadded up the tissues afterward and milked out the last drop, then wiped himself off. Strolling nude into the bathroom to flush the tissues, his cock swung left and right slightly, still plump as it hung between his thighs. Gazing at himself in the bathroom mirror as he stood before the sink, he checked himself out, flexing through a couple of quick poses to gauge any progress at stripping fat and adding muscle.

As he considered what looked okay, what needed more work, and what he might be able to achieve with his body if he worked at it, a thought launched itself into his awareness.

My god, dude! he thought. She's seen you completely nude! Twice! Just like this. Your trainer has seen you just like this! Then, And she was completely dressed in her workout gear.

He paused, taking a step toward the door of the bathroom to lean against the doorjamb. She looks great, dressed like that as a personal trainer. I wonder what she's like? Is she seeing someone? Does she have a no-dating rule about clients?

And: Damn! I'm going to be naked in front of her again. Next workout, I'll be back on that scale, completely nude in front of Lydia.

Zach's cock twitched, and he felt the familiar coursing of blood begin to engorge his penis. In spite of having just come after masturbating to a satisfying fantasy of sex with Lydia, the idea of again being naked for her was triggering yet another reaction that telegraphed his excitement at even the thought of her seeing him nude on that scale.

And him seeing her again.

Stepping back slightly from the sink as his cock continued to plump, Zach's mind started to race with even more questions:

What is she doing to me? Why does she have this effect on me? Damn! She's so good-looking — why couldn't it be her as the one getting naked for me? And why is it that me getting naked for her is such a crazy-hot turn-on!

Succumbing to the inevitable, Zach wrapped his fist around his cock and began to toy with it, sliding his hand up and down just a little, savoring the sensations as more thoughts ran through his mind, mixing themselves with the sexual arousal and not-to-be-denied dopamine rush that would come with another orgasm.

Lydia Tanner. What an absolute fox! I'm pretty sure she likes me. Shit! Her comment about liking what she saw today!

That thought triggered Zach's cock to throbbing stiffness as he continued teasing his erection, now again at full mast in spite of a satisfying orgasm only minutes before.

Fuck! What if she really meant she liked seeing my cock! What if she wants to see me naked in places and ways not involving a workout session? What if Lydia likes me, wants to be with me? Oh, god, oh, god — what if she wants to have sex with me? What if she wants to touch my cock when she sees me naked, wants to grab me and run her hands all over me? Wants me to do the same thing to her, to kiss her, to suck her breasts, to lick her pussy . . .

No time to grab any tissues as the freight train of thoughts barreled through Zach's mind and the involuntary, overriding need to masturbate had him stroking in earnest because the impending orgasm was undeniable as thoughts of Lydia kept piling on that speeding locomotive of lust that was driving him to yet another-

Jesus! Seeing her naked. She's so good looking, so sexy, what a great body! She has a beautiful smile on that gorgeous face! Hearing her groan with pleasure as I sink my hard cock into her wet-

Zach spurted, moaned, doubled over with the pleasure of the mix of lust and eagerness and excitement of thoughts of Lydia and him together all wrapped up in a completely draining orgasm.

So-o-o-o-o incredible. Such an incredible orgasm in deeply satisfying ways.

I have to be with her, Zach thought, straightening. She's driving me crazy, has me jerking off twice in a row just thinking about her.

But as he stepped to the roll of toilet paper and pulled off enough to wipe up the cum on his hand, on the sink, and one drop on the floor, another thought was as inevitable as his orgasm:

Am I thinking I might want to date her? To maybe see what develops? Long term? Could that be possible? Does she like me in that way? Shit!

Then:

How could that happen after two workout sessions with her seeing me naked? Maybe to Lydia I'm nothing but a client and another way for her to look at a nude guy just for fun, like going to a male strip club just to see nameless men showing themselves and their bodies . . .

The let-down of that thought was an immediate damper on Zach's mood. He flushed the evidence of his second orgasm and sighed, wondering what the hell he was going to do.

***

Chapter 3

At age 39 and experiencing what she could only describe as the giddy excitement of sexual awakening mixed with raw, sexual lust tinged somehow with the intoxication of being in control of, and voyeur to, male nudity, Lydia Tanner needed help making sense of what she was thinking and feeling about Zach Brenner. She obviously couldn't talk to him about it, and the nature of such a discussion eliminated just about everybody else who might otherwise lend a sympathetic ear to this complicated problem.

The single exception was her friend Connie, the trainer at the gym who generally handled only class-based training, like spinning classes and dance-based exercise groups. Lydia had known Connie since the day Lydia started working at the gym, and Connie was the only person that Lydia: a) trusted to keep her confidence, b) knew about working with personal training clients even if she didn't do it very frequently, and most importantly, c) had shared some of her own relationship quandaries with Lydia. As not just a colleague who worked at the gym but also a sometime jogging partner and girls'-night-out plus evening-at-home-with-wine-for-girl-talk buddy, Connie was the only person Lydia could even fathom as someone she could talk to about the recent circumstances with Zach.

1...45678...12