Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 11

Story Info
Anticipation, and the date begins.
3.7k words
4.79
2.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

There was only time for Lydia to fix a quick snack after taking the pictures and the fantasy masturbation session afterwards. It was already 2 PM, and she wanted to make sure her SUV was cleaned up — no sweaty work-out clothes smell inside! — and she wanted to run it through the car wash before leaving for Zach's. She would be squiring her man around town this evening for their date. Delicious!

Cleaning up the interior and then driving the car through the car wash didn't take long, and the anticipation of the approaching date intensified as Lydia began getting ready for her evening with Zach.

She started by pondering which outfit for indoor skydiving would be appropriate, yet still both sexy and casual. The dark green top with the sea-foam light green pants? A jump suit? (They were going sky-diving, after all!)

Preparing for her date that evening with Zach had her in the best mood possible: excited, nervous, in love, horny, anticipatory — the emotions were an intoxicating mix that had her giddy. I'm going to be in his arms tonight, making love!

And then somewhere in the midst of planning how best to look as sexy as possible for her man, the thought hit her:

Did he go to some waxing salon to get all smooth and inviting for me?

The immediate thought after that was:

Did some other woman, some waxing technician, see my man? Did she touch him in places that only I should touch him? What else did she see in the process of waxing away the hair between his cheeks?

Stunned, Lydia dropped to a cross-legged position on the floor of her closet.

Was Zach even partially nude in front of some other woman!? Some woman not named Lydia Tanner!?

Surely not!

An intense flash of jealously shot through Lydia's body. It took several minutes to tamp it down to a simmer. Considering the possibility this could have happened caused the skin on her arms to itch.

Across the many fantasy sessions she'd indulged in when masturbating to thoughts of Zach, she had never had mental images of a nude Zach that included anyone other than herself. Now Lydia was thinking that this awful event — some other woman in real life seeing parts of Zach's body that nobody but she should ever see — could have already happened!

Her mind spun out of control as she started imagining the scenario of Zach on a waxing table, some other woman seeing him, seeing his naked butt, chatting with him as she saw what was Lydia's alone to see.

Did he get an erection in front of this woman?

Zach! No, no, no! Dammit! No — you didn't!

The image would not leave her mind, even though it was crazy. No salon would require complete nudity to wax only one part of a man's body.

But the part the technician would see was a very private part, Lydia thought.

The jealous reaction certainly had its way with Lydia's thinking processes.

First, it was a small, beautiful Asian woman: young, pretty, and vivacious, enjoying her work, trying to keep her sexual excitement in check at working with such a handsome man, a man surely in better shape and sexier than any man she'd ever worked with . . . "Uh, I'm so sorry this is taking so long, Mr. Brenner. I do want to do a thorough job . . ."

Then it was an older woman, a no-nonsense, let-me-do-my-job-and-go-home type who found suddenly that she really enjoyed this particular waxing appointment . . . "You are in fantastic shape, Mr. Brenner. Do you work out? If you don't mind me saying, your butt is so well toned . . ."

Then it was two women, both attractive and sexy, one a bit older and training the younger employee who had just been hired. They exchanged knowing glances of appreciation at having such a sexy, toned, handsome man on their table, his naked butt on display as the mentor talked the new employee through the procedure . . . "Here, if you'll hold him open for me, I can show you better how to . . ."

Lydia grabbed her stomach and rocked in place, squeezing her eyes shut against the mental images that would not stop.

There was no way her mind would return to the task of selecting an outfit for their date, and Lydia strode to her computer, immediately pulling up the images from the "Because I thought you might like this" folder. The first image filled the screen, and she examined her nude man's surrendered opening, searching for any clue that Zach had gone to some salon to have the hairs between his cheeks waxed away by some lucky waxing technician who would have seen every millimeter of the most personal part of her man's anatomy.

Of course there was no way to know just by looking. Frustrated, she slumped back into the chair at her computer. Chewing her lip in frustration, she wrestled with the images of some woman — or women! — seeing Zach's firm, naked butt and enjoying the request for a between-the-cheeks waxing. Finally pushing those disturbing images into a corner of her mind enough to think with some sense of reason, Lydia tried to determine if there were any way to know what Zach had done to make himself smooth and sexy for her.

His letter! She reached for the letter, re-reading it carefully. One phrase caught her attention:

". . . the work it took to prepare myself . . ."

A tiny hope sprang to her mind.

She nurtured that hope, rationalizing around it, feeling it grow stronger.

"Preparing myself" surely means he — himself — did whatever it was he did to get smooth between his sexy cheeks for me, right? Lydia thought. She re-read that part of the letter again.

It sounded like he had to work to get the results displayed in the picture. That's different from having someone else do the work, isn't it?

Isn't it?

It was so frustrating! She was in a one-sided conversation with herself, trying to convince herself that she was interpreting Zach's words as she wanted them interpreted.

If he somehow removed the hairs himself, that would be work, something he'd never done before. Doing that would surely be work, right?

Lydia couldn't know what he might have done. Shave? Maybe a home waxing kit?

Waxing my bikini line definitely qualifies as work, she thought. And he said it took work to prepare himself . . .

She still had not completely exhaled since the jealous thought entered her mind, but she knew she was getting there. In what was a decision necessary to keep from looping into jealous anxiety that some other woman had seen her man's firm, naked, sexy butt, Lydia decided to accept as complete and incontrovertible evidence those seven words — "the work it took to prepare myself" — that Zach had worked on his own in whatever fashion he did it to prepare himself for the pictures he thought she might like.

But what did he do? she continued to wonder. Waxing strips? Depilatory cream? Shaving?

How would he have done it?

That thought brought a small smile, and Lydia relaxed a bit. The thought of Zach contorting himself into position to do something he'd never done before in order to be even more inviting to her was both funny and endearing.

If only I could get a picture of him preparing himself! she thought mischievously. Now that really would be an embarrassing picture!

Lydia burst out laughing. It was so endearing that he did this! She would never tease him about it. She would never want to tease him about it given the deliciously smooth, inviting, arousing presentation of himself in that special pose.

But how can I find out for sure what he did?

She began wondering if there were any way to coax it out of Zach during tonight's dinner conversation . . .

***

By 4:00 PM Zach had to admit to himself that there wasn't anything else he could think to clean in his townhome. The place looked better than it ever had. And it smelled better, too, thanks to the very subtle citrus-and-evergreen scent he'd found in a plug-in diffuser that had a setting to dial down enough to be only a delightful background in the atmosphere.

The atmosphere, the environment, the setting — they all had to be perfect for Lydia.

Soft, smooth jazz was already queued up on the sound system. He'd turn it on at 5:45 PM.

Even though it would only be a few minutes that Lydia would be inside before they left for their date, those few minutes — and every minute that entire night and the next day — had to put her at ease, make her feel welcomed and cared for.

All that was critically important tonight. Zach wanted things as close to perfection as they could be the first time they made love.

It will happen tonight, he thought. Lydia as much as said so. I'm finally going to see her fantastic body, touch her, taste her, hold her. And I am so ready to bring her to orgasm in ways other than being her personal naked man to look at while she indulges in her masturbatory fantasies.

At that moment, Zach realized the wisdom of Lydia's ground rules over the past month. His lustful and love-ful anticipation to be in bed with her was intense, far more intense than anything he'd experienced with any woman in his entire life. Even when he was still a virgin, anticipating the first time with whatever girl would be his first sexual encounter — even that paled in comparison to what he was feeling about having sex with Lydia for the first time.

Without her ground rules, he would have missed a week's worth of anticipation after their first date, because surely she would have invited him inside that evening, with the inevitable happening. He might have missed the insanely sexy things that led up to her full-on, intense orgasm only days ago in his work-out room as she orgasmed while looking at him.

He might have missed the surprising, mind-blowing experience of what she had done to trigger his own full-on, intense orgasm in front of her.

Though those things would all have been just as sexy and arousing if they had happened after they made love the first time, the fact that they happened before their first sexual coupling was . . . was . . .

Just perfect!

He had only two more tasks before Lydia arrived. Whisking up the concoction he'd promised her for dessert was quick and simple: mix some whipped cream into some yogurt and add some fruit, then pour the mixture into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust. Slip it in the freezer, and it would be ready to cut and enjoy when they returned from their dinner at Rinaldo's.

The final preparation was himself: shower, shave, dress, a tiny bit of cologne.

It's going to take a lot of willpower to keep my hands off my cock in the shower, Zach thought. I could easily drift into a fantasy about making love to Lydia tonight . . .

Avoiding a pre-date orgasm was important.

I want to be primed to make love to Lydia all night long, he thought happily. Forgoing an orgasm in the shower was a small thing compared to what the evening portended.

What he'd done to prepare himself for the pictures he'd hoped would make Lydia even hornier, even more eager to make love to him, meant his normal soaping between his cheeks to ensure cleanliness was different this time. The sensations as he lathered back there and slid his fingers across the newly hairless part of his anatomy in the way he'd always done it as a part of normal good hygiene was now . . . different.

It was different because it trigged thoughts of Lydia, of why he'd gone to the trouble of extreme manscaping — to get her even hotter, to amp up her sexual arousal and desire.

He intentionally ensured a thorough cleaning but quickly rinsed off to finish his shower.

The thought of Lydia turned on even more by seeing his complete — now baby smooth — exposure was plumping his cock without the need of soapy strokes to launch the fantasy of her tending in whatever way she might to his now squeaky clean bottom.

***

Lydia had ultimately decided not to select the jumpsuit for their date. As appropriate as it would have been for indoor skydiving, she had a mental image of struggling out of the thing in a hasty, passionate disrobing to be naked with Zach later that evening. A simple long-sleeved top with a front-clasp bra and a pair of flattering beige linen pants that hugged her butt yet were easy to unzip and kick off made for a sensible combo.

The panties decision took a long time. They had to be very sexy. What color? The red lace pair, or the purple pair with sheer side panels? Would either of those show through the linen pants? What would Zach like?

Would he slide them down slowly as he knelt in front of her, kissing his way down her legs in the process, or would he tug them off of her in heated passion as she lifted her butt for him as she lay on his bed?

When we get to that point, Zach, I don't want you to have an ounce of trouble getting me out of my clothes! she thought happily. The red panties will come off easiest, she decided.

Then another thought came to Lydia. These panties are going to get very wet tonight. She smiled. I should take another pair with me. Humming happily, she set out the purple panties to fold neatly. They would hide at the bottom of her purse.

It took twice as long as usual to get ready. Shower, hair dry, make-up: everything had to be perfect. Finally stepping back from the mirror, Lydia was satisfied that she looked sexy at the moment, and that she would look sexy naked for Zach, too.

Reaching to turn off the light as she walked out of her bathroom, her eyes glanced across the sink where she had just made herself up. Her toothbrush was in its place near the mirror.

Lydia paused, smiling. Yep. The toothbrush is coming with me. She found a toothbrush holder in the cabinet under the sink and slid her toothbrush inside. It would also fit easily in her purse.

It was still a little early to leave, so she sat down at her desk to pull her phone from her purse to double-check the weather and the temperature for the evening. Lydia wanted to be sure that the comfy yet attractive jacket she had selected would be a good match for the light chill that would be in the air when they left the restaurant.

With the few minutes left before she needed to leave, she texted Connie: "I'm off for my date with Zach. Don't call or text until at least tomorrow afternoon ☺"

Connie will know I'm teasing her, Lydia thought. She had shared her intentions about this date with Connie earlier in the week during one of their conversations at the gym.

As she placed her phone back in her purse, Lydia also checked for the jump drive, her panties, and her toothbrush. Check-off list complete, she thought, another wave of anticipation running through her body. With a smile, she wondered if the pictures on the jump drive would come to have some kind of sentimental value for the two of them.

On our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Zach Brenner, she thought, I promise we'll look at these pictures and remember all the thoughts and feelings we're going to generate tonight.

It was time to leave.

***

"Hi Lydia," Zach said, smiling as he invited her inside, holding the door for her.

"Hi Zach," she answered, stepping into the space that every time she had done so before led in short order to seeing him naked. That thought was subconscious, but it was instantaneous, and Lydia's automatic reaction was a smile and a tingle of anticipation.

As he closed the door behind her, she noticed the atmosphere: smooth jazz at the perfect volume; a light, lovely scent throughout; and what looked like a comfortable, cozy living space with nothing out of place or untidy. "Mmm, what's that scent? It's very nice and perfectly subtle."

"Glad you like it," he answered. "It's called, 'citrus green,' I think. One of those air freshener things you get at the grocery store that I found wasn't overbearing. Just pleasant, I hope."

"And some nice mood music, too? I'm impressed, Zach."

He grinned. "Well, I tried to think of things you might like."

"You succeeded. I like all of this very much."

Then, in spite of all her promises to herself, the words came out of Lydia's mouth uncensored and of their own accord: "And I really liked the thing you did in your special pictures for me."

Zach's face was instantly a shock-surprise expression that would have been readable in a sea of faces in the stands of a packed stadium. It was incredibly sexy, too. His reaction instantly stoked Lydia's libido.

"God, I can't tell you how much that turned me on, Zach," she said. "It made me so horny, so hot and bothered when I saw that in person, you naked and erect in that pose for me, but then seeing it in your special pictures . . . what you had done for me . . .. Seeing the picture added another layer of love on top of the powerful sex urges I have as both Ms. Tanner and Lydia. It's hard to even figure out which is more — love or lust — when I see that picture. But the way I see it, it's just perfect that both of them are involved when I think about you doing whatever you did to prepare yourself for that picture just because you thought I might like it."

Lydia scolded herself mentally. No! Why did that Ms. Tanner comment come out of my mouth? Then she caught herself. Well, that last part was sweet and true — I do love this man so much! And I get so horny when he's naked for me.

Zach looked at her, that crazy, sexy, intensely arousing pink of embarrassment slightly tinging his cheeks.

Lydia held his gaze for a second, then advanced to him, wrapping her arms around him, purse still slung over her shoulder, and kissed him passionately. It was a hungry kiss, a deep, sexual, I-want-you-desperately kiss.

Zach was caught off guard, but he quickly returned the kiss, drawing her tight in his embrace, locking her body against his as he luxuriated in her scent, reliving the kiss at her front door on their first date while at the same time living within a hundred future kisses just like this one.

Finally breaking the kiss, Lydia said, "I've been waiting for that for days, Zach. I needed that so much. But we have to stop, as much as I'd love to keep going right now."

Still in his arms, she searched his eyes, losing herself in those blue discs of impossible depth. "I want you. So much."

Zach leaned in to resume the kiss.

"But we'll continue? Here, tonight?" Her questions were soft, her lips barely moving.

"Yes. If I can possibly hold out that long." There was a twinkle in his eye. "But you are making it really difficult."

"Then we better get going," Lydia said. She followed that with a little giggle and, "Anticipation always makes things better when they really happen."

Uncoupling from his arms, she continued her gentle tease. "Of course, I've kind of been anticipating for weeks, so I can't even imagine how good it's going to feel to make love to you."

His reaction was a joy for Lydia to see: a hint of surprise at her words, a quick grin he couldn't hide, and a faint motion in the crotch of his khakis. She had felt him stiffening against her during their passionate embrace, thrilling her.

She leaned close, whispering. "I've been looking at your gorgeous cock a lot since the moment I got home yesterday with the jump drive. It was so sexy feeling it against me when we kissed."

The comment did not come from Ms. Tanner. They both knew it was Lydia who was expressing herself and her sexual desires.

"Lydia," Zach said slowly, "if you're going to tease me all night, I'm going to embarrass myself at some point on our date with a hard-on I can't hide under my pants."

"That is so cute!" she replied, grinning. "And sexy, too." She adjusted her purse over her shoulder. "I'll try to be good, but I can't promise that I won't say some things, or find ways to touch you tonight, that might start an erection. It's just so arousing to know your handsome penis is hardening for me."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
12