Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped to the door. "This will be a great date, Zach," she said, looking at him and smiling. "But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I can hardly wait until our indoor skydiving and the meal at the restaurant are over, and we're back here in this cozy setting you've orchestrated."

"And don't forget dessert!" he said, smiling about fixing something special for Lydia to eat. The smile was also due to her comment about being with him back here in his den. "My dessert for us is nothing really special, but it should be just right as a way to cap off the meal at the restaurant."

Placing her hand on the handle of the door to indicate it was time for them to get going, Lydia finished by saying, "I know it will, Zach. It seems you've gone to a lot of trouble for me, and I appreciate it."

Both of them were grinning as they walked to her car. Lydia made a show of being the one to open the car door for her date. "Allow me. You're going to get special treatment all night."

12