Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her blankly, processing.

She laughed. "And one other thing I've been thinking about is that it'll eventually become more difficult for you to be embarrassed as we play together more." Reaching one hand to his arm, she said, "So I've been devising lots of new ways to see you naked and embarrassed, even if it's only in my fantasies. It's like a drug to me, Zach, along with your absolutely fantastic, sexy, masculine body that I can never see enough of in the nude."

"And is dirty talking me to an erection in a restaurant a drug, too?"

"Dirty talk is now a favorite, Zach. Before our relationship — before 'Ms. Tanner' — I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've even tried talking dirty. But now, it gets me wet and intensely aroused to do it." She paused, then: "Only with you, of course. Just like having a man strip naked for me so I can see his pretty erection will always be something I only do with you."

"I guess I can't complain," he answered, grinning.

"Absolutely! It means we'll both be getting turned on, me doing the talking, you doing the listening, in some restaurant . . . or some movie theater . . . or at another play at the university like the one we saw on our first date . . . or even right here, sitting on your sofa."

"No fair!" he said, shifting in his seat. "Your sexual excitement can happen fairly unobtrusively in public places. Mine . . . well, me getting aroused has consequences that are pretty evident."

"And that is crazy hot!" Lydia answered. "You being hard for me is . . . is . . . well, it's sexy and sweet and hot and makes me love you and lust for your body and your cock all at the same time!"

He drew in a long breath and slowly shook his head. "Should I be worried now? I mean that list of places you just rattled off came pretty easily. Are you planning more places to enjoy me getting an erection for you?"

"The only place and time I'm thinking about right now is . . . right here. Right now."

She scooted closer to him on the sofa. "I know your description of preparing yourself for the sexiest picture I've ever looked at in my entire life will make me wet, and having you describe what you did, why you thought I might like it — all of that should be exciting for you, too, I hope."

He sighed, but then he smiled. "Yes, it will arouse me. I know it will. And hearing you say that it will get you hot, too, already has me primed. Add what you did in the restaurant and the car, your insane dirty talk the whole night . . ." He trailed off as he put his arm around her shoulder. "Well, you asked for this, Lydia Tanner, so I am going to make this the sexiest tale I can for you."

"Perfect!" she responded. "I have fantasized about this exact scenario, Zach. I have masturbated thinking about sitting here with you, hearing you say exciting things about you, about me . . . about us."

And the fantasy includes seeing your naked picture on your big screen after you've seen my naked pictures just as big, Lydia thought before saying, "Now, first, tell me what you did. Then, second, tell me why you did it." She kissed him on the cheek. "Both things will get my nipples really hard and my pussy even wetter."

"I'll not get through this if you interrupt with your dirty talk, Lydia," Zach warned, a mock admonition in his tone of voice.

She took the hand that wasn't on her shoulder and clasped it in hers before placing it on her chest. "Cross my heart, love," she said before moving his hand to one breast, indicating she'd like him to keep it there. "I'm ready for my sexy story."

He smiled and slightly squeezed her breast through her top and bra. "To start with," he said, "I've never even thought about this before, about what I guess you could call extreme manscaping. It was only because I knew the effect my last pose had on Ms.-Tanner-the-photographer that I thought of this." He was gently circling her nipple with his thumb. "God, Lydia! What do you think was going through my mind when I was in that position, looking straight ahead as Ms. Tanner directed, hearing the sounds of you masturbating as you looked at me? It made me desperate to get up, turn around and walk right up to the chair I knew you sitting in, drop to my knees, and show you with my mouth and tongue how much I wanted you to come, how much I wanted you to feel as good as possible. You teased me in the restaurant about your mouth watering. As I held that position for Ms. Tanner, not wanting anything to ruin her sexual excitement, my mouth was watering as I imagined the taste of your pussy, imagined sucking your clit. All this while I was trying desperately not to come."

"Please keep going, Zach," Lydia said warmly. "You are a very good story-teller." She moved closer and brought one knee up against his thigh before extending her leg to drape it over his as she levered herself slightly against him to get comfortable in the position. "Keep going. What did you do after thinking about how much I enjoyed seeing you in that position?"

"Well, I got the idea somehow that maybe you'd like to see me all smooth back there. Like I said in my note with the jump drive, 'less distracting.' But, Lydia, that was just a euphemism. I hoped that you'd appreciate the surprise of seeing that what you were looking at when you were masturbating was now prepared just for you. I hoped that you'd realize I would never have done that for anybody but you." He shifted, clearly trying to orchestrate more room in his slacks and briefs for his cock to lengthen. "And I hoped it would get you even more aroused than you were in my workout room, looking at me in that pose."

"Damn, Zach," Lydia said slowly. "I wish I had a recording of this. Your sexy voice, the mind pictures you're painting, hearing you say you want to get me aroused . . ." She paused, drawing in a contented breath as she closed her eyes briefly. "And the lovely sensations as you toy with my nipple — I want them as part of what I remember, too."

"That is so sexy for me to hear," he answered. "But I haven't even started on what I did. And I'm sorry to say it may break the spell, Lydia, because it's comical. I researched all the ways a guy could get hairless between his cheeks, and the most immediate and convenient was to use a little micro-groomer electric razor to clean everything up back there. You can only imagine what I had to do to get into position to accomplish the task."

"I already have imagined it, Zach," she giggled, relieved to know her anxious thoughts about waxing technicians seeing her man had been completely banished. "You don't have to go into the details. I get the gist, and I have to agree with you that your preparation for me must make for a comical sight."

He kissed her on the cheek. "Okay, then. I've checked off the 'what I did' part of your request. Now I'm eager to tell you why I did it."

Lydia placed a hand on his thigh and insinuated her leg a bit more onto it. "Just so you know, Zach," she said, "I love hearing this. I'm your audience of one who is hypnotized to hear more, all the while getting more and more turned on."

"Mmm," he intoned, the sexy sound vibrating in his chest. "Then I really want to keep going." He squeezed her breast again. "The reason I did it, Lydia, is because when you tapped me where you did when I was in that position for you, it sent an electric shock through my whole body. It was like you hit the 'blow Zach's mind' button, and it caused me to come immediately. Hard. Really hard."

Lydia was soaking her panties.

"So I thought you, or maybe it was Ms. Tanner, but I finally decided it was both of you, might like to know I was smooth and inviting." He moved his hand to her other breast to replicate his motions there. "And I had to admit to myself that anything that looked inviting to you might mean you'd like to accept the invitation." He was whispering sexily into Lydia's ear. "I thought maybe you'd like me smooth because you'd like to touch me there. I guess I figured if you masturbated to climax as you looked at me in that position and then touched me like you did and saw what that did to me, that being smooth and hairless on that part of my body would be a turn-on for you."

"And it was, Zach," Lydia said earnestly, "it is. Oh, you sexy man. You guessed so-o-o-o right in your thinking. I love you for doing that for me."

She slid her thigh farther over to straddle him as he sat on the sofa. Leaning forward to hug him tightly, Lydia whispered in his ear: "It turned me on incredibly. Seeing that picture had me instantly masturbating. I would have hurt myself if I hadn't driven myself to an orgasm as soon as I saw that picture."

The scent of Lydia so close, feeling her breasts pushed against his chest, hearing what she'd just said — all of it had Zach on a dangerous hair trigger to his own orgasm. Lydia's passionate kiss while straddling him added to the extreme arousal that had him very uncomfortable as his cock tried desperately to lengthen under the confines of his slacks and briefs.

"So I loved your surprise, baby," Lydia said, drawing her face back from his. "And that incredible surprise made me think I owe you a surprise, too." She rolled off him to stetch her arm to the end table where she'd placed the jump drive. "I have my own pictures for your viewing pleasure!"

From that point forward, Lydia enacted the next few minutes exactly as she'd imagined them the night before: Zach plugging the jump drive into his TV, ensuring the proper filename type and seeing that she'd renamed one of the files, handing her the remote and showing her how to navigate to and bring up the pictures she'd had made for him . . .

". . . so I had a friend — you know Connie from the gym? — take these pictures of me. I think she did a pretty good job. I hope you like them."

Zach had shifted things around to get some relief for his trapped cock. He was frustrated that Lydia's closeness a few moments ago, his hands on her breasts because she placed them there, hadn't proceeded directly to naked-Lydia-naked-Zach time, but when he saw the first picture Lydia pulled up on his TV screen, he was instantly taken.

"Wow, Lydia!" he said. "She sure did do a good job — you look fantastic and beautiful in that picture."

His comment warmed her soul, and Lydia gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you, baby," she said. "I tried to make these pictures really good for you."

They chatted about the pictures as Lydia pulled them up one by one. Keeping count, she knew when she had reached the end of the set of pictures Connie had taken.

"So maybe one of these will be a good one for your phone?" Lydia asked, hoping that Zach would, indeed, want one of the pictures Connie had taken to save onto his cellphone.

"Are you kidding?" he responded. "I'd love any one of those pictures on my phone. And I'm going to print one out, frame it, and put it on my desk at work."

Lydia laughed, delighted at Zach's comment. "That is so sweet! I love it that you want a picture of me at your job. After all — a picture on the CEO's desk. I am thorougly flattered!"

Her comment was half-tease but full-on love. He's going to show me off to his co-workers!

"So a picture for your phone and a picture for your office," she said. "Whichever ones you want, you know where to find them on the jump drive."

The way she said it, it sounded to Zach like the picture currently displayed on his TV screen was the last of the pictures. He hadn't counted the number of filenames he saw in the few seconds he'd glanced at the screen as he handed the remote to Lydia. He had no idea there were any more pictures in that folder.

Smiling broadly, he said, "I will print out my favorite picture in ultra-high resolution on some good quality photo paper, frame it, and put it in the perfect spot on my desk, that's for sure, and I'll put all the pictures on my phone." He leaned over to kiss her. "Thank you, Lydia. This is a great surprise that I really appreciate."

Her nipples tingling in anticipation, she made the beginnings of a motion to hand the remote back to Zach but then paused, having rehearsed this moment in her mind multiple times. "Oh, wait. I almost forgot. There are a few more pictures in the folder."

She clicked to the first of her nudes.

Zach was instantly mesmerized. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. He swallowed and blinked twice, almost as if checking his vision. Finally he whispered, "Lydia!"

She scooted close to him and handed him the remote. "There are several of these for you, Zach. I hope you like these pictures, too."

"God, you're beautiful," he breathed softly, his gaze running over her curves in the picture. "I have fantasized about your body, Lydia, but oh, my god! My imagination did not do you justice!"

Lydia thought she could come just from hearing him rave about her body. He always says the perfect thing!

It took quite a while for Zach to move through the first four pictures. He delighted Lydia with comments about new discoveries of appreciation as each picture revealed different parts of her in new ways. The intense build-up Lydia was experiencing — knowing what was coming on the fifth picture — nearly drove her crazy.

Finally, he moved to the fifth picture.

He sucked in a quick breath and said, "Oh, Jesus, Lydia! You are crazy hot in that picture. I'm as desperate to come right now as you said you were when seeing my picture!"

The explicit pose Lydia had orchestrated had the pink sheen of her pussy showing, her clit clearly engorged as it perched above the puffy lips framing the glistening entrance she was desperate for Zach to sink his hard cock into. She was open to his view, smiling at him, inviting him to look at her complete nudity just as she had enjoyed his for weeks.

"That's exactly what I'd hoped," she responed to Zach's statement of urgency. "I want you to spend a lot of time with this picture," she said in as sexy a tone as she could muster. "I'm your personal nude model, too, Zach. Just like you are for me."

She kissed him again, as passionately as ever.

"So now you've seen me, your personal nude model, naked in high-def on your big screen, explicitly posed for you, right?"

Confused, he nodded affirmatively, and he murmured, "Have I ever!"

"So I want to see your picture the same way. Can you pull up the file I renamed? I want to sit here with you and enjoy it the way you just enjoyed my picture. And I want to tell you why I renamed it and why it turns me on so much."

As Lydia had rationalized in her planning the night before, her request was reasonable (given his enjoyment of her nude pictures), and Zach was incapable of declining to do what she'd just asked. He sighed, swallowed, and brought up, "Sexiest man in the world."

This time it was Lydia who caught her breath. Seeing the picture on a large screen was stunning. It was even easier to verify Zach's preparation for the photo — not a hair anywhere between his cheeks.

He looks even more delicious! she thought. The inevitable physical reaction launched immediately, and Lydia felt the electric tingle running instantly through the circuit that somehow connected her nipples — which were achingly hard — and her pussy, which was starting to soak.

She said nothing for a few seconds as Zach fidgeted. Finally realizing her total enchantment at the image — to the degree she didn't even remember where she was as she looked at the most arousing picture she'd ever seen — Lydia looked at Zach. "Sorry — this picture affects me like this every time I gaze at it."

He had laid down the remote. "Seeing your reaction really arouses me, Lydia. As crazy embarrassed as I am right now with that picture of me naked and in that pose up on the TV screen, seeing your reaction is the hottest thing I could imagine." He reached out to her to draw her close. "Whatever turns you on, Lydia — I want that for you. It excites me enormously. You know that."

"And that right there, Zach — what you just said — is why I named this picture, 'Sexiest man in the world'." She placed her hand on his face as she spoke, caressing his jawline. "Knowing how much it embarrassed you to be in that pose with me taking pictures, and also knowing what you did to prepare yourself so this picture would arouse me even more — something I would not have thought possible — blows my mind." She slid her knee over his thigh and again maneuvered herself into straddling position, facing him. Leaning in for a kiss, she said, "That kind of picture of any other guy would hold little interest, but because it's you, and because I love you, and because I know what you did for me to take that picture, means I have to make love to you, baby. Now."

Lydia kissed him deeply, drew back, and brought his hands to her breasts. "This felt wonderful before I interrupted things earlier," she whispered. "No interruptions now. I want your hands and your mouth on my breasts and nipples, Zach."

She began unbuttoning her top. She continued her sexy comments.

"When I'm out of this top, Zach, I want you to take off my bra. I want the rush of excitement I'll get when you get me topless to see and play with my breasts and nipples."

Rushing to pull her top off, Lydia continued. "And I want you to suck my nipples. They're sensitive. You'll drive me wild when you do it."

The gasp of pleasure when his mouth encircled one nipple, his tongue flicking it, was a release of anticipation Lydia had been holding at bay for weeks. She cradled his head as he leaned forward to tend to her breasts, readjusting her position in the process to allow him better access. ""Oh, god, yes, Zach! That feels so good!"

He raised his head from her breast to look into her eyes. "Lydia, this is one time when I truly and completely mean, 'You're the boss.' You tell me if I'm doing something that's uncomfortable, if doing something differently would feel better. You're not going to hurt my feelings as I learn your body and what feels the best to you."

Hearing those words instantly had Lydia thinking: How long until this man asks me to marry him?

"Mmm, baby," she purred, returning his gaze, "I think you are going to have all kinds of wonderful ideas about what to do with me." She smiled. "Yes, I'll let you know if something is not quite right, but at this moment, exactly what you were doing with my nipple and breast felt amazing."

He moved his attention to the other breast, replicating the delightful ministrations to her nipple with his mouth and tongue. "Oh, god — keep going, Zach. It feels divine!"

After another minute of the sexual ecstasy he was creating with his mouth and tongue, Zach again raised his head. "Lydia, my cock is about to bust my zipper." He urged her a bit farther back toward his knees as she was straddling him to get access to his belt buckle. "Just let me get things rearranged. I have got to-"

She placed a hand on his as he was urgently undoing his belt. "No, Zach. Let me. I want to undress you."

Lydia slid backwards off his thighs and stood, leaning forward to finish the job of unbuckling him, unbuttoning and unzipping his khakis, and pulling his erection free by tugging down the front of his briefs just a bit in the process. She left her hand around the shaft of his cock and looked into his eyes. "As I promised, your first orgasm is going to be in my mouth." She dropped her head and engulfed his hard dick quickly, but then drew back just as fast. "And I want you naked when that happens."

She re-straddled him, this time to unbutton his shirt and pull it off him, followed by reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt to tug it up and off as he raised his arms to assist her. His hard cock was pointing to the ceiling between them. Lydia leaned forward to press her torso against him, thrilling to the sensation of her breasts trapped against his chest as she hugged him. Kissing him again, she broke the kiss to say with a grin, "I like us both topless!" Dropping a hand to his erection to encircle and squeeze it, she continued. "I love your cock being free, too."