Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're driving me crazy, Lydia," Zach said urgently. "If you want me naked for my first orgasm, I need to get out of my clothes quickly." With her still straddling his lap, he levered his hips up to begin sliding down his slacks and briefs.

She stopped him. "No, eager boy. I want to do this, remember?" He dropped his hands to the seat cushion and leaned his head back in exasperation.

"God, Lydia! Please! I am desperate to feel your mouth on me!"

"And you will. I'm crazy hot to do it to you, Zach. I want to taste you so bad, and I'm not going to delay this any longer than necessary." She scooted back off him and knelt to begin untying his shoes.

"'Any longer than necessary'?" he asked. "I'm telling you Lydia, 'necessary' is right now!"

Having tugged his shoes and socks off, she rose in front of him, placed her hands on either side of his thighs, and leaned in for another kiss, this one just a peck on his forehead.

Lydia was still in her pants, and she liked that — at least at this particular instance of 'being the boss.' "I love you naked, baby," she said as she carefully maneuvered his cock back into his briefs. "And I am dying to get you that way. Now stand up."

Confused by her actions — Why did she just put me back into my briefs if she's so desperate to get me naked? — Zach did as she asked. In an instant, Lydia pulled his slacks down completely and urged first one leg up then the other so she could remove his pants and lay them to the side.

Zach stood in only his briefs, his erection tenting the material, the head of his cock straining to escape.

"God, you're sexy!" Lydia exclaimed, running her gaze up and down his body as she stood next to him. "Now, turn around for me."

It was the moment Lydia had dreamed of since the lascivious, naughty, outrageous urge was immediately planted in her mind and body the instant she saw the picture of Zach in his special pose, smooth and hairless — and so inviting — because he thought it might turn her on.

She knelt behind him and reached to his waist to grab the sides of his briefs. She pulled them down excruciatingly slowly, teasing herself as more and more of his fantastic ass came into view. She lingered when the waist of his briefs was just below the bottom of his asscheeks, framing the sexy roundness of his well-developed glutes. So hot! she thought. Finally lowering the briefs to his ankles, she urged him to step out of them with the same motions she'd used to get him out of his pants.

Then, settling back on her haunches, Lydia lingered her gaze on Zach's gorgeous, naked, sexy ass, now only inches in front of her. So fuckin' delicious! was the thought that came to her mind along with the sense that her mouth was actually watering

Zach craned his neck to look behind him. "Lydia! Let me turn around so you can-"

"Not now, Zach," she interrupted in a whisper. "Stay just as you are."

She leaned forward, turning her head to place her cheek against his firm bottom. "Oh, yeah," she murmured, sliding her cheek across his ass. "This is just divine." One hand dropped to her breast, which she instantly palmed, toying with her nipple. "I've come many times thinking about your fantastic ass, Zach."

His cock was throbbing and twitching, inching him closer to another intense ejaculation — something he was trying desperately to delay. "Lydia, I'm going to be the one coming any moment if you don't-"

Lydia's next interruption wasn't with words.

It was with her lips planting tender kisses across his asscheeks. Zach sucked in a gulp of air in surprise. God, that feels good! he thought. No woman has ever done this to me! Lydia, you are amazing!

His erection was almost painful in its rigidity. He was hard as steel, and he was leaking the pre-cum Lydia was so fond of commenting on.

Lydia was lost in her own world, however, reveling in the sensations of her lips on his sexy ass. Alternately kissing and trailing her tongue across his rounded glutes, she marveled at the combination of soft skin covering firm muscle. It was intoxicating!

Zach dropped one hand to his cock, fisting it tightly to try to staunch the approach of an ejaculation. "Lydia, oh, damn, that feels so good," he said softly. "I've never felt anything like that on my butt. It's so sexy . . . you're so sexy . . ." His words devolved into, "Mmm . . . uh . . . ah-h-h," and other just-as-sexy moans.

Then Lydia did what she knew would trigger her own orgasm — the first of many tonight.

Planting her hands on his asscheeks, she spread him open. She wasted not even a micro-second before leaning forward and planting her tongue on his asshole, then licking him up and down the entire length of the baby-soft-and-smooth crease between his cheeks, returning repeatedly to swirl her tongue across his anus in long, slow explorations.

It was a full-on rimming — no coy flicks, no subtle avoidance of the place where her tap a few days earlier had triggered his intense climax.

Lydia was 100% committed and deeply turned on licking this ultra-private place of her man's anatomy. Knowing he'd prepared it for her, and now tending to it with her tongue and mouth in a special kiss he'd never experienced before, was an exhilarating mind-trip into intimate, loving sex in a thrilling new way.

It was too much for Lydia. She reached around to grip his thighs as she leaned back to shake through the kind of orgasm she knew doing this insanely intimate thing with her man would produce. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped, sucking in short breaths in the build-up to the massive release, "Oh, Za-a-a-ach!"

Zach squeezed his fist tight around his cock. What Lydia had just done and now hearing her orgasm behind him again, just as she had a few days before, meant he was going to spurt if he didn't somehow short-circuit the urge. Dropping his other hand to one knee, he doubled over in an attempt to clamp down and delay his ejaculation.

The motion, of course, brought his butt closer to Lydia's mouth as she wailed through her orgasm, and she pressed her mouth to one of his cheeks to moan into it, trying to hush herself from what one part of her brain told her was a loud climax.

Her action did not help Zach's situation.

She gripped his thighs tightly, locking him in place against her mouth as she came down from her orgasm, finally releasing her grip to lean back and gasp in a big breath. Zach took the opportunity to straighten and turn around, his hard cock waving in front of him. He leaned down to pull Lydia up and into an embrace. She was still shivering from her orgasm. He pressed himself tightly against her, but then immediately eased back when the stimulation to his cock threatened an explosion of cum.

They dropped back onto the sofa, Lydia snuggled tightly against him as the last vestiges of her climax slowly dissipated. She opened her eyes to gaze into his and kissed him. "That was better than I fantasized," she whispered.

"I'll remember what you just did forever," he answered. "And every time I do, my cock will be just as hard as it is now, Lydia."

She looked to his crotch to see his hard dick throbbing and pulsing out droplets of pre-cum. She dropped one hand to it and ran her fist upward to collect as much of the liquid as possible before bringing her hand to her mouth to lick it off. "I can't believe you held off from coming, Zach," she said after licking his pre-cum into her mouth. "I've been naughty to put you through so much before allowing you to come. But I want your first climax tonight to be in my mouth."

He was about to answer, but Lydia prevented that with the kiss she gave him. Lingering in bliss, her mouth sealed to his, she thought, Now another of my fantasies is about to come true! Breaking the kiss, she was immediately on her knees in front of him as he sat on the sofa. She urged his legs apart to kneel between them.

Encircling the base of his cock with one hand to tilt it toward her mouth as she leaned forward, Lydia looked up at him and said, "Your first orgasm tonight is going to be in my mouth, Zach. Thank you for making that possible. This is the time."

She took him completely into her mouth and ran her tongue across the shaft and up to the sensitive bundle of nerves just under the head of his cock. She ran her tongue repeatedly across that spot as she sucked him.

It took only seconds for him to release. "Oh-h-h-h, damn, Lydia!" he moaned. "Oh, god, I can't stop, I can't stop . . ."

She didn't want him to stop, and Lydia was eager to accommodate his load, gulping down a portion as his ejaculation continued so he could spend himself completely inside her mouth. She did not want to miss a drop.

Oh, my god! she thought. He tastes just like he did in my fantasy!

Swallowing and then keeping his cock in her mouth to catch the final dribbles, she drew back, smacking her lips as the head of his dick popped out of her mouth. Sucking her lips in to gather the final amount of his delicious cum, Lydia licked her lips and breathed in slowly, looking up into Zach's eyes. "You taste so good," she whispered.

She crawled up onto the sofa and snuggled beside him.

"I have wanted to do that since the first time I saw your pretty cock, Zach."

He smiled contentedly. "How many times have I said it, Lydia? That you're amazing. Now I have another reason to repeat it: You. Are. Amazing."

Embracing her, he kissed her, then said, "Taking those pictures for me, doing what you just did, being the way you are-"

"I licked your sexy asshole, Zach," she said interrupting.

"Uh, yeah," he answered, his response indicating his surprise at the interruption.

"It excites me to say it, and it would excite me to hear you say it," Lydia said, looking into his eyes as she pressed herself against him. "It will get me wet to whisper it into your ear while we're out on a date, or at any time, baby. The act is so intimate, so sexy, and only — only — between you and me. That's why it gets me wet."

Zach looked at her with loving eyes. "You are amazing, Lydia Tanner. Taking the pictures you gave me tonight . . ." He paused impishly. ". . . licking my asshole, which was the first time I've ever experienced that, just being the way you are . . ." He trailed off then whispered, "That's what I was going to say: 'Just being the way you are.'" Taking her hand into his, Zach finished by saying, "You are my fantasy and my sexy reality, Lydia."

After another kiss, Lydia leaned back and grinned. "Well, I think we both know there is someone else who will be kissing, licking, and making love to your gorgeous bottom, Zach."

A brief look of surprise crossed his face, but it was quickly replaced by Zach's own smile.

"I will surrender my gorgeous bottom to Ms. Tanner whenever she wants it."