All Comments on 'Personal Training Ch. 16'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
To My Readers

If you landed here from the New Stories category you might have missed Chapter 15 which was approved later on 10/10 after the first rush of stories and didn't show up in the lists until very late in the day. Copy and paste this to your browser for easier access:

http://www.literotica.com/s/personal-training-ch-15

Again, thank you all for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What readers?

Check out the number of "views" for your stories. Nobody is reading them. They contain nothing worth reading. The writing certainly isn't original or clever. They are populated by cardboard characters spouting ridiculous dialogue that feels like a 10 year old wrote it and doing things without rhyme or reason. And when you make your characters dumber than rocks, the whole story follows suit. There were simply no decent characters and in the end, who cared what happened to them. Just plain awful and not worth a single star.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
I'm a new reader of MissPrim.

Haters gonna hate. Ignore them. It would be different if Anonymous had offered up some constructive criticism instead of making the comment seem like a personal attack.

I'll be back to read your sc-fi story, that is how I spotted you in the first place. Checking your submissions led me to Personal Training. I have just completed the entire story in one sitting. Nicely done, especially for your first story on Literotica.

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You, RedRhythmicSerpent

Gotta love your user name. ;)

Thank you for reading, and in one sitting too!

My usual genres are SF and Fantasy. This was my first attempt at writing erotica and everyday people and situations. I appreciate constructive crits and ignore the non-constructive ones. Every writer I know suffers writer's angst, worried about if their words are "good enough." Haters like to exploit that. I write the stories that turn me on, and hopefully I entertain others as well.

Again, thanks!

sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Really ...

.... Really nice. The moving point of view was not always easy to keep track of but you made it work and made it fun and made it satisfying. Thanx.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed that! Thank you!!

MissPrimMissPrimabout 1 month agoAuthor

@TwistedOne66—Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
243 Followers
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES