Personally Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look adorable, Tommy boy," he assured, massaging one of my jiggly buns through the thin fabric. I guess tapping it no longer sufficed.

As he led me to the squat rack, I was so embarrassed to be put on display for the whole gym. My sylphlike figure, nearly all visible, looked like a runway model's when compared to Fabio's masculine girth. He used his size to shield me, but I couldn't hide from the men's glaring eyes.

Some of them looked on with contempt, but others stared at my long, slender legs with what I could only describe as desire. I shivered closer to Fabio out of instinctual need for protection. He held me tighter.

"We're going to add the bar today, okay, Tommy boy. It's only 45 lbs so it shouldn't be too heavy for your little chicken legs."

He set everything up then instructed me through the workout. Even though the bar was a warmup for most guys, it was very heavy for me. I swayed and lurched while dipping low, but Fabio stayed right behind me, bulge squished as he maintained my balance. My buns burned by the end and I looked pleadingly at Fabio in the mirror. He sensed my exhaustion and reset the bar, then grabbed both of my supple cheeks.

"You're gonna be sore here tomorrow!" he chuckled.

We finished up with an abdominal routine and some more calisthenics before walking out to my car. He told me we'd finally start working on my arms tomorrow, and I was eager to get the pump I'd been waiting for.

That night, I lay in bed dog-tired, my muscles weary from back-to-back workouts. My girlfriend gave me a quick shoulder rub, but her grip was too weak to unknot my tension. I found myself wishing Fabio were here so he could massage me instead. I was sure his big hands would do the trick.

"You wanna fuck, baby?" she asked when the lights were out.

"Nooo, not tonight. I'm so sore..."

"Come onnnn. I'll ride you so you don't even have to move," she begged.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow," I muttered. "So sleepy... Fabio worked me too hard..."

"Okay.... He really must've done a number on you, I've never seen you so dead! Well, good night, sweetie."

"Good night," I mumbled, liking the sound of her 'sweetie' less than Fabio's.

"We're going to work on your arms today, my boy," Fabio told me when we walked in the gym the next day.

He was again waiting for me in the lot, something he would repeat for the rest of my sessions. After I put on my outfit (I swear the shorts were shorter), he handed me 10 lb weights which I assumed were for a warmup. But as I worked, he never gave me heavier dumbbells.

We stood next to some other men who were curling hefty iron, their faces red, forehead and bicep veins bulging. My measly workout looked pathetic compared to theirs and I complained to Fabio.

"What did I tell you about obeying me, boy!" he said harshly, gripping my thin wrist.

His expression turned stern for the first time and I cowered away. He didn't let go until I apologized, then took a moment to cool down with the boys. I heard them chatting, and they kept looking over at me, laughing while I curled my tiny pink weights. When he returned, he was smiling again and put his hands on my waist. I was happy he was no longer upset with me and apologized once more, all in earshot of his friends.

"It's okay, baby, you're still learning."

I swooned when he said "baby" and leaned closer to him. My dick flooded with blood, though my brain had to fight the masculine repulsion towards being seen as a bitch. I realized that to his friends it must have looked like he was courting me, or my boyfriend. As this awareness became clear, I had to flip my hard-on into my waistband so it wouldn't be visible. What the fuck is going on with me....

After I stretched, Fabio told me that tomorrow's workout would be swimming.

"You're gonna need to shave your whole body tonight, okay, Tommy? Every hair below your eyebrows. I want you to be hydrodynamic."

"I don't know Fabio... my girlfri-"

He gave me a severe look and asked, "do you still want to be my client, Tommy?"

"Yes, Fabio..."

"Then you're going to obey me, or I'm not going to coach you!"

The thought of not seeing Fabio was too terrible to imagine, so I begged, "no, no please! I'll be good! I'll obey you, I promise!"

"You better, boy, cuz this is the last time I'm telling you. One more fuck up and you're gone."

"Okay... I'm sorry...."

I was sad and sort of wanted a hug, but Fabio left with no goodbye cuddle. I felt terrible as I drove home, and wished I'd been more obedient. I couldn't lose Fabio as my coach, I was too intrigued. Maybe even a little enamored...

While soaping my body at home, I grazed my light hair sprinkles. They only grew on my shins and armpits, something my girlfriend thought was rather disappointing. She told me she loved to run her fingers through a hairy chest, but my naturally smooth torso was all I had to offer. And soon I would be completely hairless.

"Why are you all the way over there?" Becky asked when we were lying in bed that night.

"Uhh... just sore..." I mumbled, hoping she wouldn't interrogate further.

"Awww, lemme make you feel better. Come on, take off your clothes."

"I'm okay..."

"Tommy...."

She crawled over and started pulling on my night shirt and pajama pants. I tried to stop her, but soon lay bare ass in the bed, not a hair on my body. Becky gasped when she saw my clean-shaven cock and balls, then lifted my arms to check my pits. As she felt up my silky legs, her expression became more confused with every inch.

"What the fuck, Tommy? Why'd you shave?"

"I don't know..." I grumbled. "Fabio told me to, he said it's for swimming...."

"Fabio sure seems to be making a lot of decisions for you lately. Maybe you should ease off the gym for a bit, babe. You've been acting funny ever since you started."

"You're the one who signed me up in the first place!" I shot back with uncharacteristic anger. She pouted and scooched away. "I'm sorry, baby, come here."

She looked sullen after my outburst but joined me as a little spoon.

"You feel... weird, Tommy. It's like a girl's cuddling me."

She went back to her side and rolled over. I stared at the ceiling for another 10 minutes, one finger rubbing between my smooth ass cheeks, mesmerized by the sensation.

Before swimming, the next day, Fabio brought me into the locker room to check if I'd shaved.

"You look wonderful, my boy. So smooth and tight!"

He was groping like usual, with me in the minuscule white speedo he'd loaned. After inspecting, he pulled off his own clothes, and for the first time I saw his godly body.

His pectorals we're massive and covered in dark hair, his stomach thick but hard. His shoulders were cannonballs, and legs tree trunks. Every part was huge and hairy and I felt like a little girl next to him. He put on his swim suit, a black one that went halfway down his thighs, then led us to the pool.

"Breathe every two to three strokes," he instructed.

We were in the shallow end so he could hold my hairless body while I swam. I noticed his hands were becoming more adventurous, sliding all the way up the backs of my legs. He rested them between my cheeks while I kicked, each thrust jiggling my gluteal muscles.

"The power should come from your butt," he told me with a knead. "That's why I make you do so many squats. They'll fill out your frame in all the right places."

I moaned as his naughty fingers slid under the speedo and grazed my naked flesh. I bit my lip and tried to keep swimming, but it was impossible with him pinching the bottoms of my bumcheeks. He must have sensed my unease because he pulled us under the lane lines until we were in the deep end.

Here, he didn't make me exercise, but instead started a splash fight. We were giggling and playing, our bodies intertwining underwater. My sleek legs slipped between his muscular thighs and caressed the dense hair. He squeezed my legs with his and I cried out.

"I got you, boy!" he teased. I was scrambling to get away, but stuck. He commanded, "say uncle! Say uncle!"

"Uncle! Uncle!" I pleaded.

He released me with a hearty laugh then pulled me into him. He held me tightly as his hands explored my tiny speedo, slipping underneath to feel my bum in its natural state. My hormones were racing, and I felt like a total queer, but my hard dick kept me right where I was, writhing in his arms.

"Come on, baby, let's get you dry."

He lifted me out of the pool and brought me into the showers. My dick had fortunately calmed, but I was still terrified of being naked in front of him. In my shaved state, I'd look like a punk next to that hairy beast, and my cock would surely look pathetic. I tried to keep my suit on when we grabbed our towels, but he wouldn't have it.

"What are you so afraid of? We're both men."

I nodded and shyly took it off, then realized it would be embarrassing no matter which way I turned. He'd either see my smooth, plump ass or puny cock and balls. I decided to face him with one hand covering my package, but he sighed and moved it away. My shoulders slumped.

"Maybe you're just a boy, eh?" he asked upon seeing my shrimp dick.

"Fabi..... oh!"

As my eyes traveled up his manly body, they crossed his penis. As expected, it was absolutely enormous. It was like a third leg and hung lower than mine ever would, even though he was soft. He let me gawk at it for a moment without prejudice, then asked cheekily:

"It fits me, don't you think?"

"Uhhh.. yeah..." I replied in awe.

We walked together to the shower, and it felt much more scandalous to have his arm around me when we were nude. Our bodies were lined up and rubbed against each other with each step. I watched my cock grow and thought it looked much more formidable when half-chub. Steam filled the bathroom as we padded across the tiles, and soon we were surrounded; I could only see Fabio next to me.

"We'll share," he insisted, only turning one knob.

We took turns dipping under the hot water. Once wet, Fabio soaped up his hands then started rubbing my shoulders, eventually trailing down my vertebrae. He rested at the tops of my cheeks before slipping down to pry them open.

"Oooooh," I moaned throatily while my trainer thoroughly scrubbed my rump.

His hands slid expertly across me as he washed, and I pushed my butt back into him subconsciously so he could hold it more firmly. He grunted at this reaction and moved his finger inward until it laid between my plump cheeks. He sawed it up and down which made me dance.

"My sweetheart has a tight little boyhole, ah?" he teased, tickling my virgin pucker.

I burned with shame but stayed squirming in his arms; his fingers felt too good. I hoped my panting couldn't be heard by the other bathers, but at least the steam was blocking us. When he'd finished caressing my bum, he turned me to face him.

"Feel me, boy," he said huskily. "Feel what you do to me."

I looked down and saw that both our dicks were engorged, though his looked twice the size of mine. It was brown and hairy, long and thick, while mine was pale, hairless and thin. I looked at him nervously, having never done anything like this. He just replied with a confident nod, then put a paw back on my ass.

As he pulled me into his chest, I felt around his groin. I didn't have to for long because his huge mass poked me immediately. I gasped at its size, which required both hands to grasp, then caressed the hot flesh.

"That's it, boy, stroke my cock," he soothed.

Holy shit. I'm actually doing this. I'm touching another guy's dick. This is actually happening. What the fuck. What the fuck! WHAT THE FUCK?!? Am I gay????

My heart pounded wildly with fear, but my own hard-on stuck straight up while I jacked my trainer off. He kept groaning and grunting, letting me know I was doing a good job. I thought I was gonna pass out from nerves, but the sensation was too incredible for me to stop. I was in a trance.

My willy wanted a feel, too, so I went to grab him at one point. Fabio shook his head and put my hand back on him, forcing me to focus entirely on his pleasure.

"Don't worry about yourself," he whispered, beard scraping my nape. "I'll take care of you..."

I moaned and arched my back which directed his finger to my hole. He smiled at me before quickly slipping it into my ass. I squealed since nothing had ever entered there, but he kept an arm around me so I couldn't escape.

Though my hole was virginal, I'd be lying if I said I didn't touch it often -- probably a lot more than most straight guys. I was extremely curious about it, and loved how tight and pink it was. I'd spread my cheeks many times in the mirror to inspect my tiny pucker.

"Ooo..." I moaned as he curled his finger up to scrape my prostate. I'd heard that this pleasure button existed in men, but never experienced its power firsthand.

"I knew you'd like that. You just keep stroking while I finger you, baby. Make me cum."

"Hnnngg!!" I sang in falsetto as he continued to masterfully jab my spot.

"Get me off, baby. Work that dick till I shoot my hot load."

Right, I guess that's why I'm here. To get him off. As his boy, that's my duty now: to give handjobs, not get them. It was hard not to consider myself his boy with his finger deep inside me, my hands on his serpent. Shame welled as I treated Fabio like a loving girlfriend, but my desire to please him was overwhelming my anxieties.

I centered my thoughts on his penis and gave him the exact handjob I'd want. With conditioner-slicked hands, I rubbed his head with my palm, handled his egg-sized nuts, and trailed my finger tips along the shaft. I gave him a good old-fashioned handy, and after a few minutes I saw his legs quiver.

"Gonna cum, boy" he grunted. "Don't stop."

"I won't..." I assured.

I sped up on his shaft with one hand and used the other to fondle his sack. Soon his dick was pulsing, then white-hot jizz spewed out. All because of me...

It coated my belly and chest but quickly washed down the drain. He stayed there panting for a moment while I stood terribly ashamed and horny. I felt like a faggot and wanted to cry, but also desperately needed to cum!

"You did good, boy," he whispered in my ear once he'd pulled me into a hug.

We swayed back and forth under the warm rain as his fingers probed me. I'd given up on pretending I didn't like it, and put both hands on his chest in surrender. I laid my cheek on his hairy pec while he fingered me, my hard dick sliding across the ripples of his abdominals.

"I need to go now, baby boy, I have another client."

I pouted and looked up at him wearily. I still hadn't cum and wanted him wriggling inside me when I did. What was weirder, though, was deep down I got jealous that he was seeing someone else. I was sick thinking of Fabio with another boy! He saw my distraught expression and smoothed my hair.

"Shhh, my boy, it's okay. We won't be apart for too long. I'll see you after your spin class tomorrow, right?"

I nodded at him pathetically and he kissed the top of my head. When he pulled his finger out of my ass, I tried to keep hugging him, but he pried me off and left me alone in the shower.

I was so confused, so horny. I'd just touched another man's dick, committed a homosexual act. Before meeting Fabio, I'd never thought I was anything but straight. Sure, I could appreciate a handsome male, and maybe appreciated some of them a little too much... But going boy crazy? Me?? Never!!

And yet here I was, desperate for more of Fabio's affection. Still horny, I squirted out some more conditioner and stroked my dick into a frenzy. Though I was close to orgasm, I sensed something was missing: a finger! I stopped thinking about the implications and sucked my middle one, then jammed it into my needy hole.

"Oh!" I squeaked before covering my mouth.

I could hear people showering around me while I masturbated and self-sodomized. First, I pictured Fabio and his incredible form, his hirsute muscles. Mmmm...

Then, my mind wandered to the other bathers, and what they might look like. I wondered if they also had pendulous dicks and exploratory fingers. My cock swelled as I tried to push back my own shameful fears about suddenly craving the pleasure of a man.

Or, maybe it wasn't sudden.... Maybe Fabio had just awakened something inside of me that always existed. I thought back on my behavior with the Alpha football players in my college classes. I'd always blush and lose my words around them, unable to properly function. I thought the discomfort was borne from fear, but maybe it was really lust...

Down memory lane, I pictured my first boss after graduating university, a gregarios bear of a man who constantly massaged my shoulders. I thought about how he made me feel when he invaded my personal space. He gave me those same tingles that Fabio did. I remembered his scruffy face, his strong hands groping me....

My mind returned to Fabio, the true object of my desire, and with my finger on my prostate I was soon blasting across the tiles. I put my hand on the wall and panted while collecting my thoughts, then sheepishly got dressed.

When I exited the gym, I noticed that Fabio's client was a woman and my heart flooded with relief. I blushed at my schoolgirl antics, then drove back deeply introspective.

At home, Becky looked irritable. I'd already been acting strangely, and now I was staying late at the gym, brooding in the apartment.

"You feel okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," she commented when I entered.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. "Just thinking about something that happened at the gym..."

"That seems to be all you're thinking about these days," she responded astutely.

She walked over and asked if she could make me feel better, though it lacked her usual sympathy.

"Umm... I'm okay, babe. I kinda just wanna be alone today, if that's alright."

She looked perplexed, then stepped out of my apartment without saying goodbye. I felt terrible that I was lying to my girlfriend, that I wasn't the man she needed, but I couldn't tell her what was going on. I didn't even know what was happening, myself, and was just as bewildered.

I rolled around in bed that night, wondering if Becky was doing the same. Or Fabio.... I vented my sexual frustration into my hand to briefly quell my cerebral tempest. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I even slid a Sharpie in my bum and jiggled it around while I jerked. It poked exactly where Fabio did and my orgasm was incredible.

Fabio texted the next morning and said he'd meet me after spin class. I walked into the gym in the outfit he'd given me, a loose, pink tank top and white shorts. I was aware that I looked like a fag, but if I didn't wear it Fabio wouldn't coach me, and that was worse than any embarrassment I'd suffer.

I snuck in and took a bike in the back of the class. Everything was going fine, until suddenly I heard:

"Tommy? What are you doing in spin class?"

I turned around and saw my girlfriend with her hands on her hips, interrogatory eyebrows cocked.

"I uh...."

"And what are you wearing!" she continued, her decibel increasing when she noticed my outfit was nearly identical to hers.

"Umm... Fabio gave me these to wear when he signed me up for spin...."

"Fabio, Fabio, Fabio! Always fucking Fabio! Do you ever think about anyone else?!"

"Uhh..." I mumbled to the floor, feeling exposed by her accurate observation.

"God! It's like your his fucking boyfriend! Aren't you supposed to be MY boyfriend?! I don't know how you can be, though, when you're dressed like this!"

I waited for a minute, brewing with shame, then tried to respond, "Bec-"

"Shut up, Tommy," she cut off. "Since you seem to be Fabio's little bitch boy, I'm gonna let him fuck you instead of me. That's right, Tommy, we're through! I'm sure you won't mind though, since you haven't been able to get it up for me in a week!"