Personals Section

Story Info
Beth takes a personals ad for mature fun.
832 words
4.33
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personals ad for mature stranger

Staying out of town at a hotel, I decided to take the opportunity and posted a personals ad online.

"In town for a couple of nights, could do with a tour guide for drinks food and laughs. Must be 50 plus and willing to share pictures"

After my initial post is flagged for no apparent reason, I repost and wait for a response.

After 30 minutes nothing.

So I take a drink in the bar and ready myself for a night alone.

I decide to take a shower, do a little work, watch some porn then get an early night.

I go back to my room and before showering I check my emails, just in case, over 200 replies to my post!

Awesome, you shall go to the ball!!

I whittle down to 10 guys after an hour of back and forth emails, and settle on a 62 year old retired guy who likes to play golf and little else.

He for some reason posted a picture of his naked body to me, and he was fortunate enough to accompany his small 5ft 5 frame with a big 7" cock that looked mouth watering.

We emailed and picture swapped for half an hour or so, then I decided to invite him to my hotel.

He enjoyed looking at my pictures and I had also sent a couple of me in underwear, which he was very complimentary about.

"Where would you like me to take you?" he asked.

"Meet me at my hotel and we can decide from there," I replied.

We agree he will be at the hotel bar in an hour, so I shower then start to watch porn to get in the mood for my visitor.

By the time he is 10 minutes away I am close to orgasm from watching scene after scene of blowjobs and cum shot porn, focusing on cum swallowing.

I watch porn stars or amateur girls sucking cock and swallowing cum to get me in the mood for the same

He arrives and messages me that he is in the downstairs bar.

I tell him "I'm almost ready, come on up, room 218 xx" I hope the two kisses give him a clue of what awaits him.

He knocks on the door unaware of what he will see when I open it.

I open the door in a silk dressing gown, and he enters commenting on how beautiful I look.

He takes a seat on the sofa and as he does so I undo the gown and pull one side away from me, revealing one of my 36D breasts and my perfectly shaved pussy to a dark short landing strip.

I smile and ask "Shouldn't we stay in?"

'Wow!" he says, "Come over here."

I remove the gown completely and walk over to him and sit between his legs. I gently start to stroke his groin.

"I want your cock in my mouth." I say.

"And you shall little darling." He says, as he stands and starts to undo his pants.

Pulling them down, his cock springs out, already semi erect.

Horny as hell for cock after my porn session, I grab at it and put it in my mouth sucking and licking and remembering the scenes I had been enjoying.

"You keep sucking me like that and you're gonna get a whole lotta cum in that pretty little mouth of yours." he says.

'You can cum whenever you like" I say, "I want to taste it."

"Well, keep going girl, how about I shoot a ton of cum all over that mouth and watch you lick it all up? Then I can get started on eating that Pussy of yours. Don't worry I can cum 3 or 4 times so this ain't no one and done." he says, as I suck his cock deep in my mouth.

"Perfect." I say, and I start to stroke his balls and suck him deep. Licking up and down his shaft and looking him in the eye as I tongue all around his head.

"Please cum" I say, "I want to swallow it all."

"Ok lady, mouth open, here it comes." he commands.

"Ooooh!' he shrieks, as he spurts a thick creamy rope of cum over my open mouth, splashing my face.

8 to 10 more follow as I relive the porn scene, this time feeling the cum in my mouth rather than on the screen.

I take my time cleaning up making sure I swallow every drop he has unloaded.

Then I move over to the bed and lie on my front and push my ass up into the air.

With both my hands behind me I pull my ass cheeks apart letting him know he can do whatever he wants to me.

'You said you loved anal, well it's all yours." I say, as he crawls over and starts to lick my pussy and ass.

More online ad adventures to follow...