All Comments on 'Perspectives'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

Damn. Your work is astounding but this takes it to a whole other level. Damn. 10/10 WILL read again.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for writing this story!

It is one that has been missing from my list of daddy/daughter stories I've wanted to read, the premise, of course!

Overall amazing writing, love the character build-up, wish I could have know how his kids reacted to her as his girlfriend (of course not knowing she was their sister) and to know for sure that they would or did have a child in the future, but I'm not even complaining because I really enjoyed reading this so much.

I'm definitely adding this to my list of top daddy/daughter stories I've read.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellalmost 3 years ago

Infinitely better than the "Book Club" series that you have started. I never understood the 'use and being used' thing. I appreciate this little taste and explanation of it.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

The level of emotion you can bring to a story is why you were one of the ones who inspired me to finally write my own story. To this day 'Athena's Dance' is still one of my all time favorites

Forever a fan

Jack

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how I should feel about This I can't say I love it, but it deserves five stars for its originality alone but the subject is too painful for love. Your creativity is not in doubt. Your construction of the story is right. It leaves me feeling sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. A bit short for one of your stories, but still excellent.

The only thing that felt out of place was when he briefly considers murder. It didn’t feel like a natural aspect of his character and the paragraph leading up to it didn’t really paint an alarming enough picture to justify the instinct - at least, to my mind.

Thunderbolt_eThunderbolt_ealmost 3 years ago

Generally I like your stories. But to be honest, your recent ones aren't as good as before. Maybe it' just me, I feel that the plots are not as intriguing as before.

GashlasherGashlasheralmost 3 years ago

Cannot express how much I enjoyed this audio. 1. I don't have the vocabulary and 2. I couldn't do it justice if I did. From the script to the performance. Just WOW! I'm in awe of the talent and effort that goes into these. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic story. Thanks for the audio version. It's the first time I listen to one on this site. ☺Anonymous Girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing and thank your for sharing the story, as well as going the extra mile to have it be voice acted and well at that. Very enjoyable.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Your works are just the best! The audio also has great quality narration. Hope there's more audio versions of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just, wow. A very good read, and an even better listen. I'm not a weirdo, exactly, and I couldn't jack off to completion here, but it made me intensely aroused and I had to listen to it to completion. And now that it's done, I must say, an excellent piece.

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudover 1 year ago

I find myself constantly coming back to this. It is so well put together and the narrators are fantastic. I really hope more work like this can follow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story , perfectly executed.

Top notch editing and high heat !

Cheers and looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow awesome story y’all should do more like this. I’d give it a ten if i could rate it that high. Awesome stoy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...