All Comments on 'Perspectives Ch. 15-16'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 5 years ago

They both should look for other jobs. And they are both assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I WISH I HAD READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS BEFORE....

>>> I just read 15 &16. This is very well written, and seems realistic in addressing the fear and frustration that can become tangible when a supposed Straight man finds himself becoming attracted to another man!! We don't get to choose the natural attraction that we are sometimes very surprised by. Those feeling are very powerful, and can be very confusing and destructive to an egotistical man who is not being very honest with himself about who he is really is or what he wants!!

John is not so unusual in his reactions towards Jason, or how he has tried and obviously failed to deny his feelings and desires for him. I don't like the typical gay stereotype that is portrayed here of Jason. He is being made out to be the typical gay slut, that sleeps around with anyone that he can! I feel there is much more to his character than that! Both of these men are in serious trouble! Jason is tangled in a mess with his Boss, that could lead to his becoming unemployed very quickly. Its never a good idea to mix sex play and work, especially with your married Boss! And John is about to destroy his marriage and family, if he allows this to go one step further. I'm hooked now, and will go back and read the prior chapters that lead up to this emotional confrontation, as I wait and look forward to the next chapters!! I doubt that there is a happy ending for everyone involved in this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repetative

THIS IS PROBERLY THE MOST BORING STORY IVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO READ, I WILL AVOID YOUR STUFF IN FUTURE.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Nothing boring here, you Anonymous mouth breather with the caps lock on below me. Below me in the comments and beneath me. Too simple minded and looking for a wank story. There are plenty here, this just isn't one. Not yet anyway. I'm compelled to read on and find out. A very satisfying read. Beautiful, really. Thrilled that Anonymous won't comment on future chapters. Pathetic to hide behind that Anonymous option. Please excuse the ignorance, keptbyfather, this is great. Your fan, Dan ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous