All Comments on 'Perspectives Ch. 17-18'

by keptbyfather

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprising Turn of events!!

I am not sure I believe John is sincere in his apology at all!! I think he is probably a little more curious than he has let himself believe or feel up to this point, and realizes that he has the perfect chance to try some things with Jason.

If Jason has any sense at all he should make his married Boss prove himself before he gets involved in this mess any further! Besides Johns wife and kids, Jason has the most risk of being seriously hurt if things get sexual between these two! Whats to keep John from having major guilt after things happen, and turning back into an even bigger asshole than he has already been! John is way to confused, and has proven to be quite egotistical and very selfish already!! I'd give him plenty of time to be sure he really wants this, before I even forgave him for his past behavior!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 5 years ago

I was afraid John had actually texted his wife by accident when his version of his text was differ6 from what Jason read.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

The precipice, right on the edge! I'm fearful and excited to turn the page. Mostly fearful. I'm scared for Jason ...

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Forgot to add my favorite line: "My name is John Roberts and I'm an occasional asshole." Brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous