All Comments on 'Perspectives'

by imprimatur

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Shit, this is almost too chiche' to comment on

Let me see, let's count the chiches. White husband small dick, one, black boss, two, big black boss, three, big black dick on big black boss, four, unsatisfied wife, five, black boss takes advantage of white wife, six, of course white wife loves sex with black boss regardless of consequences, seven, white husband too stupid to see what is happening under his nose, eight. There are probably a few chiches I have missed but let's see if I can extrapolate the ending. Little white husband willingly gives up wife to black boss without doing anything. Gee, this is SO realistic. I mean what man would EVER stand up to a black man bigger than him. The idea of sticking a 9mm up the assholes ass and blowing his brains away would NEVER occur to a wimpy white husband. Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just another

bullshit big dicked black supremecist load of cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
burnt toast

I enjoyed the story, Parts are hard to imagine but that is what entertainment is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not another

BOY: Just what we need another wimp story with a black man and his boss on top of that. How Original! Give me a break!Most guys would pop a cap in the asshole or work him over with a baseball bat can't we get more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well, I like it.....!!

OK, so the theme is not original, but it's particularly well written and edited....and I like the three different perspectives. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cliched and poorly written

Despite what the previous comment stated, a quick scan revealed several grammatical errors, primarily a lack of knowledge on how to use commas. Therefore any, "Oh yeah, there isn't a moment of originality in it, but it's well written" is incorrect.

It's amazing how many big black men are bosses. The reverse racism is offensive, just as it would be if it the kind that exists in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just OK, but not great

The positive aspects to this story is that it is told by all three of the particpants. I hope when you add chapter 2 to The Tutor story, you do the same; because in that story we did not hear from the three football players who were the keys to making the story happen. This story did not have the impact of the The Tutor story. I beleive as commented by others, this story is a very common story line, unhappy wife seduced by husband's boss, etc. The Tutor story was an original story line and therefore had more appeal.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Goodness....

I particularly liked her perspective.

You people act like nothing that ever happens in stories could EVER happen.

I'm small dicked. My boss had a good eight-incher. My boss had sex with my wife and she liked it better. And I enjoyed that fact. The only thing is...he wasn't black.

SO, what's wrong with writing about subjects like this? I love this subject. Even when the plot is a little cliched. If the writing is good and it turns me on, then I view it as a good story.

If you're looking for award winning literature, you're on the wrong website.

RansomRansomabout 20 years ago
Bitch and moan, whine and groan

This is my kind of story with my favorite subject

matter; please keep writing. What amazes me is

the constant bitching by the same sorry assholes

who simply do not like interracial sex. They are

fine with any story about fucking their mother but

they can not handle the truth. It is real simple,

if you don't like the topic then don't read the

fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

I find the "cliche" messages here ludicrous.

On this site you find a broad range of genres. Every genre has got a set of cliches. If you dislike this story - it's because you dislike a genre that includes "Beast wins Beauty" kind of elements. Or cliches if you want.

Most of the stories here are boring and poorly written. This one I enjoyed a lot. Partly because I enjoy the ingredients. Partly because it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thanks

Thank you for bringing back some old but very good memories.......very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ridiculous

I guess some folks are just easily amused. This story is anything but "hot." Let's try "absurd" instead. Yeah, some of us do get tired of the old cliches. They are insulting to both Blacks and Whites. The boss doing the wife while the husband is at the concession stand? Yeah, that sounds credible...and so erotic. And that doesn't include what went on in the restaurant. How much thought went into this story? Apparently, not much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Definitely the hottest

story I have read om this site for a very long time. Perfect topic (ugly old bull takes young pretty wife), clever plot, very well written. Please ignore the grumpy comments and continue your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

my wife and i had an affair with my ex boss and even thoough he was small it was the sense of power and the sheer enjoyment that we both loved. especially when he came aroubd while i was at work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing!

I'm amazed that people spend time trying to kill people's joy of reading a sensationally hot erotic story.

The stories of this site are all fantasies - F-A-N-T-A-S-I-E-S. If you prefer other kinds of fantasies - fine. But implying that other fantasies are more "real" is silly. And a sign that you don't know much about the force of desire.

This fantasy was simply fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story is so good!!!

a lot better than the hot-rated The Tutor and one of the best ever to appear on this site!F4CC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's so sad

that people who dislike interracial stories spend time writing this rubbish. Why bother?

And Imprimatur: please don't let these morons discourage you from writing more stories.

I totally loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So hot!

I love interracial sex and this story is one of the hottest that I have read in a long time! I can't imagine why some of the comments are so negative. My pussy is so wet just thinking about having a sexy, aggressive black man coming on to a woman who is initially reluctant, then is won over! I really identified with the wife. I hope you keep writing as you definitely have a gift for it. Thanks

BladelaireBladelairealmost 20 years ago
COme back!

Your stories are great! Hope you write another sometime soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Oldie but goodie I think a lot of people would love to see a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent !

Great Story! How about a part two ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ten to one in favour, doesn't sound bad!

Not just a great story to let your fantasy roam, but technically well written and grammatically easy on the eyes. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

Definitely need a part two to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A crime to not continue....

DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!!! It combines so many different eroticisms so well that I was truly impressed from beginning to end (and I do love the whole multiple perspective thing). MUST CONTINUE....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fabulousssssssssssssssssss....MUST do a part 2, 3.

Your story was perfectly written with style and nasty mixed to the tee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loser...fat oaf of a boss? Really, at least...

... it's somewhat original. But no way could you have gotten an ice princess to accomodate such a fat oaf of a boss. Only a neurotic would trust a negro anyway, with intimate details of his life. After all, as we all know from these "pages", no white man can TRUST a negro. Tell me it AIN'T SO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVED THE STORY...PLZ WRITE MORE!!!!

DESPITE THE NEGATIVE COMMENT OF THE RACIST CANDIDATE FOR LOBOTOMY, THE STORY WAS WELL DONE AND EXTREMELY EROTIC, HAD ME CREAMING..:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent job

You are seriously good at this. Writing more on this one or others on the same theme would be a favor to us all

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good job

I'd love to see this story continue. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My wife

I wish that was my beautiful blonde wife Deshawn was enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical nigger-dreaming bullshit.

What a joke.

secretlybimom2secretlybimom2over 2 years ago

I loved the story! You made my pussy tingle with excitement and then as I continued to read further my panties became soaking wet as I teased and played with my pussy! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous