Persuasion

Story Info
Rachel helps her succubus girlfriend forget her worries.
829 words
3.86
12.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was pacing nervously around the room. She's what some people might call pear shaped. Sloping shoulders, perky B cups, slender waist, wider hips, thick thighs and a round, firm ass. Her raven hair is hip length tied neatly in a fishtail braid with flattering bangs, blue-gray eyes filled with doubt, soft and fair complexion. Her lips, not too thin or too plump. Her jeans and long sleeved top were very flattering on her figure, giving her an elegant look and her delicate feet covered by high top sneakers.

"Babe please stop that." said her girlfriend, Rachel. An hourglass with tanned skin, not a blemish on her body. Strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Soft, pouty lips stained with a flattering nude lipstick. Her dress was form fitting and black, long enough to preserve her modesty, but short enough to be provocative and a perfectly cut cleavage window. Her long, slender and smooth legs ended with a pair of sleek black heels on her dainty feet.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm just really nervous. I want everything to be perfect tomorrow."

"I'm just meeting your parents, Lily. You said it yourself, they're the best."

"I know, I know, I shouldn't be worried but I am."

"Hey, we survived an entire weekend with my folks. Yours will be a piece of cake."

Lily giggled, remembering those two days. Rachel's parents are old fashioned, but not closed minded. They have no problem with their daughter dating girls but they have high standards when it comes to the kind of people she dates. Lily managed to pass, they called her a B-.

"How about this? We play a little game, take a hot bath, then I'll cook your favourite meal."

"But it's my turn to cook."

"I know but you're obviously in need of some pampering."

Lily sighed with a smile and sat down on the queen sized bed, giving her girlfriend a short, soft kiss on the lips.

"What should we play tonight, doll?"

"Funny you mentioned dolls. I would love to be your little slutty toy tonight."

"How slutty?" Lilly smirked, her worries already starting to fade.

"Like super skimpy outfit and desperate exhibitionist slutty."

"I've been neglecting you lately, haven't I, my love?"

"You've been so busy with school. You could just persuade the teachers to give you high marks instead of driving yourself crazy with studying." The blonde pouted, her soft plush lips made the brunette's pussy quiver.

"Sweets, you know I don't like to use my persuasion for something like that. I much prefer having fun with my sexy girlfriend."

The blonde blushed, crossing her arms. "God you can be such a tease sometimes."

"You bring it out of me, babe." Lily winked, which made Rachel giggle sweetly.

"That was so corny!"

"Yeah, I know, but it made you laugh didn't it?"

"It did. So, shall we start?"

"We shall." the raven haired girl smiled seductively and closed her eyes then opened them slowly. Her icy blue eyes turning a captivating violet.

"Look into my eyes Rachel, breathe slowly and relax your body. My voice is the only thing you can hear."

The blonde model nodded vacantly and did as she was told, staring in her girlfriend's piercing eyes. Her supernatural and vivid, violet eyes.

"Your muscles feel relaxed, your mind and body are floating. Your head is light and empty. Understand?"

"Yes... light and empty..."

"Good, very good. A pretty girl like you doesn't need to think too much. That's what a mistress is for. To guide you, take care of you. You're my sexy little doll. Empty and horny."

"Sexy little doll... for mistress..."

"Yes, good girl. Always so blank and receptive during our sessions. Just breathe, relax and listen. Do you remember what good girls do?"

"Listen to mistress and obey..."

"Perfect. Listen to me very carefully, doll. When I snap my fingers, you will no longer be Rachel. You will be my Dolly. Slutty, needy and horny but unable to have complex thoughts or cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."she giggled, smiling like a ditz.

"Such a good girl."Lily purred in the blonde doll's ear, earning a moan.

"I will count to three and snap my fingers. When I do, your clothes will feel tight, conservative and uncomfortable. You will feel ashamed to be so prudish when you know mistress loves to see your body. Nod if you understand."

The hypnotised girl nodded softly, her expression and mind blissfully vacant.

"I just love that drooling and vacant face you make when you're deep in my trance, love."the raven haired enchantress smiled wickedly and wiped the drool off the blonde's chin.

"Ready? 1...2...3..."

Lily snapped her fingers, a very loud snap and broke eye contact as she positioned herself comfortably on the bed.Rachel blinked a few times as the programming sunk in. She started shifting uncomfortably as she noticed her dress and apologised, rushing towards the closet to put on more, appropriate attire.