Persuasion of a Pom-Pom Princess

Story Info
Tables turned on college cheerleader by mind control.
7.4k words
4.05
20.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was distracted in class by the sound of Stacey slipping into the lecture hall, late as usual. He didn't have to turn his head to see her, he'd memorized every inch of her body in perfect detail. Knew the way she walked, and could vividly recall the sheen of her blonde hair as it fell partway down her back. He'd spent so many classes over the last year and a half just quietly watching as she giggled with her fellow cheerleaders or had flirted with Sam the TA, flustering the young graduate assistant (very successfully) when trying to explain away the lack of assignments to be handed in.

She was always met outside the door after class by some jacked-up jock or some spoiled trust-fund kid only too happy to splash some cash on her in return for a flash of her killer smile. The same one never seemed to last more than a couple of weeks before an interchangeable boy took his place though. George thought that she obviously just needed to meet the one to help her see that not everything needed to be dripping in jewels or carrying a hefty price tag to make it worth having. He thought back to a couple of months ago when he had been studying late one afternoon in the library and had been surprised when Stacey had perched her perfectly formed ass on the chair next to him.

"Hi I'm Stacey, I think you're in my Anthropology class aren't you," She said this with a flick of her golden mane and the sweetest smile George had ever seen. "It's Joe isn't it?"

"It's George. Yeah, we're in class together," He replied, more breathlessly than he had intended, and had he not been so thrilled that she had sat next to him in the first place, he might have been annoyed that she had been in his class for a year and didn't know his name.

"Of course, it's George - silly me!" She laughed a girlish giggle that sounded so innocent at that moment that he would have forgiven her a thousand sins, she continued, "Could you do me a massive favour? I totally spaced in class yesterday and didn't take any notes so I was hoping I could borrow yours?"

He was normally very protective of his classwork having been brought up to believe that you only achieved great things through hard work and dogged perseverance but one look at her biting her bottom lip as though she was nervous and he was completely helpless.

"Of course, I've got them here with me." He scrabbled through his satchel until he found the right notepad offering it forwards as he continues, "I've not written them up properly yet though so will need them back pretty soon."

"Oh, you lifesaver!" She leant over and hugged him quickly, pressing her firm full breasts against him and tickling his nose with her heady perfume. "I tell you what - let me return them to you over coffee? Friday after class?"

"Well, that doesn't give me much time before the final to finish my wr..." George's vague protests were silenced by a soft peck on the cheek, he felt his cheek explode crimson. Embarrassment flushed his face.

"Coffee Friday?" She repeated still hovering by his cheek before adding in a hushed tone only he could hear, "I take my coffee with LOTS of cream!"

"O..Ok. Friday."

With that, she was gone and George was left slightly dazed and smiling to himself - he had a date with the hot cheerleader!

Friday rolled around and George found himself nervously sipping at some ridiculous frappa-something and constantly checking his watch. Just when he thought that he had been stood up or he had misunderstood Stacey breezed in and headed straight to the counter. He watched as she chatted with the barista, twirling her locks around her fingers and reaching over to touch him on the arm as she laughed at something he said. He watched as when she went to pay, the guy blushed and muttered something causing her to return her wallet to her bag. With a flick of her hair, she sashayed to where George was sitting.

"I didn't think you were going to make it."

"Sorry sweetie, I got caught up asking Sam for help with the paper that's due on Monday," She pulled his notes out of her bag and handed them over, "Thanks for these, I don't think they will help though as Sam says I can't have an extension so I'll probably end up flunking this semester!"

George tried to push down the anger at seeing coffee stains on his notes and instead asked:

"Why will you flunk? I can help you study over the weekend if you want? I've already finished my paper."

"You've finished already?!"

"Nerdy I know," he blushed, "I hate rushing projects so give myself time at the end of deadlines for just in case scenarios. I can definitely help you if you want?"

"It's no good, the cheerleading squad has a big away game to go to this weekend and I can't miss that. The team is relying on me."

She looked so defeated that before he knew it George was saying

"I mean if you give me what you've done so far I could do the paper for you? Just this once to help you out."

"Oh my god, you would do that for me? That would be unbelievable!" she squealed and threw her arms around him. "I've not got much done but here are my notes," She pulled more coffee-stained pages from her bag and thrust them towards him, "I totally owe you big for this! Listen I gotta run, the coaches leave for the game soon and I need to go grab my stuff. I'll see you Monday, yeah?"

With that, she was off already putting her cellphone to her ear, just as she was getting out of earshot George could hear her talking to someone, "Babe I've sorted my assignment problem. Yeah, that nerdy sap from class Joe is going to do it for me. I think he fancies me, a bit of flirting and a few hugs and I can get him to do most of my work," She giggled, "Stop it you're so bad! I'm on my way..."

George slumped defeated in his chair, he'd thought she was different but she was just like all the other pretty girls thinking they could string him along to get what they needed. A flare of rage shot through him but instead of pushing it down as he had in the past, he let it in. Getting up he headed back to his dorm with nothing but thoughts of revenge in his head.

George spent the next 24 hours scouring the darkest corners of the web looking for ways in which he could get what he wanted for a change. He met plenty of men hellbent on destroying women but there was hate and violence in their words which turned his stomach, he didn't want to physically hurt Stacey but just wanted her to feel like her mind wasn't her own. Feel the way she made him feel. He had started to lose hope by late Saturday morning when an IM popped up on his screen.

Hypno_69: Hello friend!

Hypno_69: B-D

Hypno_69: I think I may have what you are looking for.

George: I doubt that

Hypno_69: I have something that will give you the control you are looking for - a necklace that makes whoever wears it your willing slave.

Hypno_69: Interested?

George: Mind control? That's not possible - I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo.

Hypno_69: It's a little bit of science muddled with a little bit of magic and a lot of determination. Trust me, friend, it is very real.

George: Suppose I believe you - I'm sure it costs more than I have....

Hypno_69: The only price is that when you are done you find the next worthy person and pass it on to them.

George sat back in his chair and rubbed his weary eyes, wondering if this was in fact all a dream. He found himself typing back.

George: Ok I'm willing to give it a shot - how do I pick it up?

Hypno_69: Ok so here's what we'll do...

********

Monday morning rolled around, and George was about to leave for class when he heard a knock on his door. Opening it he found Stacey in all her perky glory on the other side.

"Hey, Jo-George! Thanks for helping me out this weekend, I totally owe you for it. Can I grab the assignment for you so I can go hand it in?"

"Umm yeah sure - come in a second though I bought you something that I thought you'd like."

"You bought something for me? You didn't need to do that - now I owe you twice. Oh gosh, it's so pretty!" Stacey opened the small gift box that George had handed her and grabbed a fine silver necklace with a jade pendant on it. "Will you put it on for me?" She swept her hair to one side and turned her back to him exposing her bare neck.

With trembling fingers George managed to get the clasp fastened, his fingers lingering on her smooth skin for a second too long. Stacey pulled away and he could almost feel her shudder in revulsion.

"I better get going and hand this work in, if you can just give me the assignment and I'll get going?"

"Can you just stand on one leg whilst I get it?" George asked as casually as he could only a slight waver to his voice giving away his nerves.

Stacey lifted one leg with a slight look of confusion on her face. It worked! George felt a thrill of power rush through him, one more small test and then he would have some real fun.

"Here you go - you best run along to hand this in so it's not late. When he asks about the paper tell him you were too busy fucking your way through the weekend to do the work."

George handed her some papers and without checking them she went to find their anthropology tutor.

George lingered behind for a few seconds and then followed that perfect behind as she went off to Mr Foster's office. He lingered in the hallway to not be seen through the open doorway and listened, heart beating so hard he thought it would burst from his chest. If this worked, then he knew exactly what he would ask of her next. And after that too! His mind started exploding with the possibilities when he caught himself and after a deep breath restrained himself.

It had to work first, he reminded himself. He leaned forward and strained his ear to listen inside the office.

"Ah Miss Gilbert, so nice of you to finally show up and just in time I see," Although he couldn't see Mr Foster, George knew he would be pointedly looking at his office clock showing the time of 8:55, 5 minutes before the assignment deadline. The sour teacher continues, "You always seem to just squeak in don't you."

There was a moment of silence punctuated only by a slight rustle of paper indicating that he was glancing through the papers that George had written only two lines on over and over again. The lines read:

I use my looks to get people to do work for me. I use my body to get the things I want from people.

"Is this a joke Miss Gilbert? I hope you have a good explanation for this! Well come on girl, explain yourself."

"I was too busy fucking my boyfriend this weekend to do the work." She responded automatically in a near monotone lifeless voice.

"What kind of answer is that?" Anger was creeping into the voice of Mr Foster.

"I, I, I," Stacey sounded flustered trying to come up with a reply, George wished he could see her face right now.

"Did you write this?" Mr Foster repeated his initial question.

"I was too busy fucking my boyfriend this weekend to do the work," Stacey repeated almost drone-like.

"That is not an appropriate answer. I'll ask one more time. Did you write this?"

Stacey sobbed very briefly, before repeating in the same exact same rhythm and tone as before:

"I was too busy fucking my boyfriend this weekend to do the work."

With that she ran out, pushing past George and disappeared down the hallway blonde hair flying behind her. That had worked even better than he had imagined, he thought he'd feel bad if she cried but it only made him that more eager to press on and really teach her a lesson.

He found Stacey in her dorm room looking utterly distraught at what had just happened. She looked up as she heard him enter, eyes still watery from the earlier shed tears.

"What do you want? I'm kinda busy right now."

"I just wanted to check on you, you looked upset in the hallway just now. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No I don't want to talk about it, I don't even know you, Joe. Go away."

Calling him Joe again flared his anger. For a second he considers telling her to piss herself when she was next at the top of the cheerleading pyramid. He was so close he could feel the words forming on his lips when he stops himself, that's not just her he is punishing, the people below her haven't specifically done anything wrong to him, and if another cheerleader freaks, falls, and breaks her neck...

He needed something that only embarrassed her. Embarrassed wasn't the word anymore, Been there done that, he needed more. He needed to degrade her. Yes, something more degrading was definitely in order. Then he had a perfect idea.

"I think that you should go back to Mr Foster, beg him to give you a pass and offer a blow job as payment. If he accepts then you will suck him off until he blows his hot old man load in your mouth," George grinned before adding, "Oh, and you will swallow it all like a good little girl and say thank you Sir afterwards!"

Stacey looked at him open-mouthed for a second, blinked and then stood up. Smoothing down her hair she set back off towards the office of Mr Foster. Again George followed behind being careful to not get too close but when they got back to the office he realised his mistake. As soon as she went in they would be sure to shut the door and he wouldn't be able to see if she did what he had told her to. Glancing around he spotted the office next door was unoccupied, maybe he would be able to at least hear what was going on through the wall? He slipped inside and shut the door, the sound of the door to Mr Foster's office closing right behind it. He couldn't believe his luck, there was an adjoining door between the two offices! He hurried over and crouched down so he could peep through the keyhole and watch the whole scene unfold.

"Back so soon Miss Gilbert. I do hope you have an explanation for me this time." George could see him leaning back in his chair and looking up at Stacey who was walking around the desk to face him.

"I'm hoping you will consider passing me on that assignment."

"Passing you? You didn't hand anything in, why on earth would I pass you."

"I could definitely make it worth your while," She perched on the edge of the desk and reached forward to stroke his leg. "Very worth your while."

Mr Foster looked flustered even from the limited viewpoint that George had. "I don't know what you are implying Miss Gilbert."

"I think you do sir. I think that you will pass me if I suck that dick of yours." She reached forward, her hand obscured by the desk but the sound of a zipper being pulled was clearly audible. She slipped off the desk and knelt between his legs, all George could see was the top of her head. There was a rustling of clothing being manipulated and she ducked her head, presumably taking the professor's dick into her mouth if his loud groan was anything to go by. It was so frustrating that he couldn't see what was going on, he must remember to fix that for next time.

The old teacher gripped the arms of his chair as Stacey's head moved up and down with more gusto, it didn't look like he would last long. To be fair what man would with a nubile 19-year-old cheerleader sucking on his meat like her life depended on it? A deep bellow tore from his throat and he grabbed her head forcing it flush against his pelvis as he presumably shot his sticky seed into her mouth. Gagging she pushed her way off his quickly softening cock and stood up, she turned as though about to spit into the waste paper basket but then stopped and looking back to Mr Foster, audibly swallowed.

"Thank you, sir," She said in the same monotone voice that couldn't excuse her lack of assignment previously.

Wiping her mouth with the back of one hand she reached into her back pocket with the other and pulled out a lip gloss. Reapplying a pink sheen to her plump lips, she fluffed her hair so it fell over her shoulders in a blonde waterfall and turned on her heels towards the door.

"I assume this will mean I have passed," Without waiting for an answer she left, shutting the door behind her.

If George had been able to get up from his crouched position and gone out into the hallway he would have seen her looking very confused, as though she had woken from a vivid dream. However, he found himself with the biggest erection he could remember having for a long time. He wished that he had been able to see more, confusingly he kind of wished he'd been able to see the entirety of the cock that Stacey had gobbled down on instead of just weird teases of her mouth, his wrinkly shaft and the wiry white pubic hair sprouting from it.

He wondered if it was big or small if the balls were all wrinkly and saggy like what he saw of his shaft. He closed his eyes and imagined that he had been inside and was able to see the high swell of Stacey's tits as she bobbed her mouth up and down on that cock. He imagined that he could see her dart her tongue out and lick the very tip of it, teasing a drop of precum out.

He could almost see how her cheeks bulged and flushed as her mouth went to work. He needed more - the next time he would need to be more organized. He would definitely need to make sure he had a better vantage point to watch from. Scenarios of what he could ask of her next started running through his mind like a terrible softcore porn film only serving to harden his cock even more. He reached for his zipper but was unable to get his cock out before shooting his load anti-climatically into his own underwear.

He'd need to work on that too he thought.

The next morning George set off with a new spring in his step. Today was going to be a good day, he could just feel it. Last night he had thought of the perfect thing to ask Stacey to do and he had worked out how he could see it in full glorious detail. He crossed the campus and found himself in a small electronic store taking his time to browse their limited selection before selecting what looked to be the perfect option. A quick chat with the assistant about wifi capabilities and streaming options later and he was on his way to see his new plaything.

"You again. What do you want? What happened yesterday - one minute I was here talking to you and then I was walking out of Mr Fosters' office. Do you know what happened? And I can't seem to take this fucking thing off." She was pawing at the necklace but not really making any moves to remove it.

"Calm down Stacey. I bought you another present." He handed over the bag he was carrying, "This one is for you and a friend. I think Madison from the squad would be the best friend for this gift."

Stacey peered inside and found a wireless webcam nestled inside. She looked up at him with those baby blue eyes that she loved to flash at men to get what she wanted.

"I don't understand. What's this for?"

"Well, we're going to set it up over here," he took the camera from her and positioned it on a shelf directly opposite her bed. "Tonight you are going to invite Madison over for a girls' night, you're going to drink some wine and then you are going to kiss her. Then you're going to undress her and eat her out. All the while I'll watch from this camera! If you do a good job then there will be another gift for you," He finished setting up the camera and looked at her, "Do you understand?"

"Yes." The look of blank confusion was back on her face.

"Good, just one thing left to do them - take out your phone and text Madison about tonight. I want to make sure she is free."

Stacey took out her cell and started typing to her friend, George peered over her shoulder to make sure she followed his instructions. The scent of coconut shampoo tickled his nose as he watched her type.

Hey Maddy, do you wanna come to hang out at my dorm tonight? Jake is out with the boys so I'm all alone. I have wine ;-)

George nervously watched as the message showed as received and then read, finally, the three dots appeared to show a message was being typed back.