Persuasion of a Pom-Pom Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in - 8pm? :) :) :)

George had heard the rumours that Madison was a fan of the cheerleading squad rather than the football team which is why he had picked her, he hoped the quickness of her response meant that she was going to respond well later.

"Ok, looks like you are all set for your sapphic date later than Stacey so I'll be off. But don't forget I'll be watching so make sure you show me what I want to see." George crossed towards the door and then seemed to remember something, he bent towards Stacey and whispered something in her ear that made her eyes widen and her face flame red, "Remember that for later," He said as he left, closing the door behind him.

Back in his room George hurried over to his computer and switched it on, logging into his cam account he was greeted with a glorious image of Stacey sitting crossed legged on her bed as she flicked through some glossy magazine. He could hear that she was listening to some poppy song so knew the sound was working. Excellent, everything seemed to be working as needed for later. He settled down to do some classwork, finding the backdrop images and sounds of Stacey going about her day oddly soothing.

He was dozing in his chair when the sound of a knock on the door woke him. He knew it wouldn't be his door, no one ever came to his room, so turned to the screen just in time to see Stacey open it and welcome Madison.

Where Stacey was blonde and lithe, Madison was brunette and heavier set but in the way that filled clothes to perfection. Her heart-shaped face was open and friendly making her more girl next door to Stacey's mean girl look. She'd turned up wearing tight yoga pants and a figure-hugging strappy top out of which her breasts peeked like full creamy moons. He settled back in his chair and watched the scene unfold on the screen.

"Hey Maddy, come in" Stacey hugged her before closing the door behind her, "Here, come sit next to me and I'll pour you a drink."

She sat on the bed, patting the space next to her. Handing her a very full glass of wine she encouraged her to drink with a gentle squeeze of her thigh. Maddy smiled secretly as Stacey looked away for a moment. Well not so secretly George thought as his cock twitched in anticipation.

The girls chatted nonsense through the first glass, and then the second. As Stacey went to refill their glasses a third time she realized that the bottle was empty.

"Whoops looks like we finished it! Here let me open another." She reached across Madison, her arm deliberately brushing across her breasts. She felt her nipples stiffen under her touch, "Looks like someone is pleased to see more wine being poured," She giggled.

She looked up at Madison and noticed that she looked embarrassed at her body's betrayal.

"Hey don't be embarrassed, I'm not," She put the bottle down and reached her hand across to cup a breast, her thumb rubbing across the now rock hard nipple, before adding with a purr, "I've always wanted to touch these glorious tits of yours. I love watching them bouncing and jiggling about when you are cheering the team on."

She moved her hand up, tracing a line up her slender neck and across her jawline before tracing across her full mouth.

"I've always wanted to do this too," Stacey breathlessly whispered. Stacey pulled Madison into a full deep kiss, one hand gripping the back of her head whilst the other roamed across her chest. Pulling away she murmured, "I've definitely always thought about doing this," And pulled the vest top up over Madison's head revealing that she was braless underneath.

She dipped her head and took the right nipple into her mouth, grazing it with her teeth eliciting a gasp from the beautiful brunette. Breaking free Stacey pulled off her own top roughly. George's heart leapt in his throat a moment as he watched the necklace pulled almost over her head with the top!

He breathes a sigh of relief as the gold chain gets hooked on her small upturned nose and the pendant bounces harmlessly back to her now naked chest. With a kick of her legs, Stacey drops her skirt to the floor and is she stood in just a black pair of shiny sheen satin panties. Although her breasts were not as large as the ones she was currently squeezing, they stood firm and high with large dark nipples pointing proudly upwards. In all her exposed beauty there was no escaping that she was, objectively speaking, drop-dead gorgeous!

Stacey pushed the other girl back onto the bed and grabbed the waistband of Madison's yoga pants, pulling them downwards, and taking her panties with them. She moved forward in such a way that Madison had no option other than to slide backwards, legs widening as she moved. As Stacey moved to straddle the legs of Madison, all that was visible on the webcam was her back and the bare legs of the girl beneath her.

For a few moments, there was just the sound of kissing and moaning and George found himself getting frustrated that yet again he couldn't see the best bits. He was just lamenting the fact that he had not paid extra for a camera that could be moved remotely when Stacey moved so that she was now lying side by side with Madison. As the kissing continued, he watched as she trailed a hand down the smooth stomach of her companion. He felt himself tensing as her fingers inched towards the perfectly trimmed bush that lay between her legs, just as he thought she was going to hit the jackpot she veered her fingers to the right and stroked the inside of her thigh instead. This caused Madison to squirm under her touch as though trying to move her back towards her wet, waiting pussy. George found himself almost holding his breath as she then moved her fingers up and across towards the left inner thigh, resuming her stroking with an almost innocent touch.

It seemed like an eternity went by of more kissing and stroking, sucking and teasing, so much so that he began to worry that Stacey had forgotten the words he had spoken to her earlier. He needn't have worried though as her fingers finally moved across to the pussy that was now in plain view as Madison spread her legs. He watched as fingers started to rub at where he assumed the clit would be, he moaned as he saw Stacey's middle finger curl slightly before disappearing into the wet juicy darkness.

The finger moved in and out at a slow hypnotic pace at first before a second finger was slid in to join it. Stacey picked up the pace, thrusting her fingers in faster and faster, harder and harder before pulling them out covered in sticky juices and sliding them into her mouth. Madison groaned in frustration as she watched Stacey suck her own fingers clean.

"You taste as delicious as I imagined you would," She said between mouthfuls of finger, "But I think I need a better taste to be sure!"

Stacey trailed her tongue down across her breasts and planted kisses down her stomach before reaching the promised land. It was a glorious sight, one girl prone on her back in all her naked glory and the other side on. Head down ready to lap at the sweet nectar and panty clad ass high in the air just begging for a cock to slide in from behind thought George.

She licked her tongue up the entire length of her pussy before starting to lap at her sweet nub of a clit, he watched in awe as her tongue disappeared into the sticky entrance and started to thrust in and out like a small but capable penis. Madison started to moan louder and louder, her hands grabbed at the hair of Stacey and pulled her face into her pussy as though willing her to go deeper and harder.

The air was filled with panting and moans. Sighs and shrill shrieks of shock and tantalization punctuated by wet muffled groans. A somewhat muted (by Madison's muscular thighs) but not stifled orchestra of sounds were all coming from between the legs of Madison.

The moaning started to get louder. He saw the strong athletic thighs of Madison grip Stacey's head. Her head held in place as Madison's hips began to buck. Maddison's fingers reaching, twisting. Her hands entangled in Stacey's pretty blonde hair.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccck!" Madison cried as she came releasing more juices into the mouth of her fellow cheerleader.

She lay there panting and relaxed her legs, a sheen of sweat covering her body.

Stacey lifted her head revealing her mouth to be smeared with glistening juices and looked at Madison, confusion on her face.

"I think I drank too much wine. I'm not sure what just happened," She said and started to move away from her friend wiping at her face hurriedly.

"Stacey," Maddison called after the naked blonde, who was now hurriedly collecting her discarded clothing. Too breathless to do much else Maddison continues, barely sitting up, "Where are you going don't you want me to repay the favour?"

But before Maddison had even finished the question Stacey was already halfway out of the building containing the dorms.

The following day Stacey had to get back to her Cheerleading duties as the football team had an important mid-week home game. Important because while a match the team should dispatch of easily, a needed win to stop an unfortunate string of losses in recent weeks. Nerves had started to fray within the team who even now moments before the game were bickering in the locker room.

Luckily for them Stacey, thanks to the mind control necklace and some kind instructions from George, was about to go above and beyond her role as a Cheerleader.

Luckily for George, he was going to have a perfect view this time. He had moved his camera setup to the locker room during the day and was currently watching the scene, live, in the locker room.

He knew no records of what was about to happen would exist other than the one he was making for his own collection, obviously. The Football coach had a well-known rule throughout the school of confiscating all electronic devices hours before any match to make sure the boys were focused.

Talking of focus, all focus in the locker room had turned to the far end of the screen. All eyes Georges included were on Stacey as she marched into the locker room. Silence fell amongst the squabbling boys and soon the only sound that could be heard was the squeak-squeak of her white cheer sneakers on the tile.

As she came into the middle of the crowd of half-naked boys she felts their gazes tracing every line and curve. From the seemingly never-ending white of her cotton sock-clad calves, stopping just beneath the naked flesh of her knee. The teasingly long slip of naked inner thigh before being cut off by the harsh pleats of school blue. The hint of mid-drift was visible before the white crop pressed firmly against her pert tits.

George pulled out his straining penis from his pants and started to slowly massage lotion into his shaft as he watched.

"So I've been watching you boys play from the benches and I think I know what the problem is... You all seem so TENSE out there. So I thought I'd come and ask you all," She smiles sweetly, "Does anyone need my help to relieve some, pre-game, TENSION?"

No one can believe their ears as the locker room stared at her dumbfounded, that was until...

"Errr, I'm feeling pretty Tense," A large jock stepped forwards, hand raised like he was a freshman in junior high, not a college athlete!

Stacey didn't need telling twice, a knee level bench separated the two but that didn't phase her at all. Bending and reaching across the bench, she props herself up horizontally with one arm as her other hand greedily releases the erect cock from his jockstrap and enthusiastically started deep throating it. After pumping her mouth back and forth over the large cock a few times, she pauses briefly to loom at the group of men watching in amazement.

George could see what their amazement was due to. Since she bent over the bench they and he could see beneath the short pleated skirt there was no underwear. They were literally eye to eyes with the glistening opening of her pussy and the tightly closed sphincter of her asshole.

Locking eyes with one of the boys she calls, "How about you big boy, you look REALLY tense," Stacey taunts him, the Quarterbacks cock still firmly in her grip.

A very large African-American player (who George recognized as the formidable Offensive Linebacker) pushed through the throng of gawping boys, his large black cock already in hand and headed straight for Stacey's dripping wet vagina. Pushing the noir head of his penis into the parting of her lips he was pleasantly surprised as he easily slid more than two-thirds of the way in, the enormous cock forcing Stacey's mouth into a large 'O' which the Quarter Back made full use of, grabbing the back of her head and guiding her back down his shaft, gagging and gurgling as she goes. After several furious shunts from the Linebacker Stacey wrestles the Quarterbacks throbbing member out of her mouth, covered in a sheen of her saliva she looks over her shoulder once more.

"You know, there's still room for one back there," She winks before turning back and resuming the enthusiastic blowjob.

No one seemed to want to interrupt the spit roasting occurring before them but finally, a dark-haired player joined them and as he worked his way into her tight ass George realized who he was. It was the tight end that was literally taking the tight end!

With the three muscular men all pumping and ramming into her at different times George started beating away at his own cock feverishly. As the trio of cocks pounded faster and faster it wasn't long till all three (four if you counted the secret voyeur George) came amid cheers and rabid high fiving.

It might have been the football team but with her bases loaded, Stacey really brought home a Grand Slam finish.

Later that day George made a point of catching the second half of the game. The home team were already clear in the lead by the time he got there. They were on fire making audacious plays out of nowhere, the spectating students and townsfolk were singing and laughing as the scores keep on piling up.

Each touchdown was celebrated in the same way, with the Quarterback, Offensive Linebacker and Tight end, high fiving each other as the rest of the team circled, whooping. If you hadn't seen the previous gang bang you'd be forgiven for thinking it was some kind of tribal dance.

George looks down at the section where the Cheerleaders cheer and saw them all just as overjoyed as the team on the field. Except one he noted. An exceptionally pretty, blonde cheerleader sat at the far end of the furthest bench. Alone.

George felt an unease in his stomach and knew what had to be done.

Later that day back in his dorm room he stood with Stacey in front of him.

"Come here," He instructed, and she obeyed like she had so many times before.

He watched her glide over towards him, his sadness growing with each graceful step she took. He knew what had to be done. This had all long gotten out of hand. Sweeping a stray golden strand from her cheek his hand paused and held her face. It was tilted downward looking at her shoes, just as he had instructed her to always do.

"I'm," He paused maddeningly lost for words in the presence of her beauty. Even after all he had done to humiliate and degrade her, he was still powerless over her. 'Man up' he scolded himself before restarting in a more assertive tone, "I wanted to show you how it feels. To be the used instead of the user, to be a laughingstock..." His voice trailed off before he added in a trembling tone, "To be me..."

He pulled her face up so that their eyes met. His heart sank as he sees her eyes filled to the brim by banks of tears fit to burst. What had he done to this poor girl? In the reflections of her tears, he saw flashes of her torment. He saw her lapping away at Madison's glistening pussy... Choking on Mr Fosters' wrinkled cock, her face smushed into his grey wiry bush of pubic hair... And the quarterback and the offensive line-backer spit roasting her in the locker room... How the whole team watched, and it had been immortalized as an end zone touchdown celebration. As her penance flashed through his mind, he remembered with a strengthened resolve why they were here.

It was time to end it.

"Kiss me," He gave his final command but this time she did not obey. He remembered the fail-safe he built into the device. The override to prevent him from pushing someone too far again. Had it finally triggered? The device wouldn't force someone to do something that truly disgusted them. After all the things he had watched her do, was he really that despicable that he was where she drew the line?

"Kiss me," He repeated, more desperately this time. Still, she did not obey.

After all the things he MADE her do; he corrects himself and suddenly her repulsion of him made sense. He moved his hand away from her face dejectedly. No longer held in place Stacey's face tilted back downwards. Once more, looking at her shoes, just as he had instructed her to always do

"I'm sorry," George muttered before reaching his right hand up to her left shoulder. He gently flicked her long blonde hair over the opposite shoulder. He brought his hand back to the top of her neck and the golden clasp of the mind control necklace. "I think you've more than learned your lesson Stacey, your free to do as you please once more."

With a gulp, he gripped the clasp in his right hand and starts to release the catch.

"Stop," Stacey said, moving her left hand behind her head she placed it atop his hand.

She looked up to him, the first tear had breached the dam and trickled down her cheek. For a moment they just stared into each other's eyes. Gripping his hand more tightly he goes to speak but she cut him off.

"Please," She said simply, stopping him dead in his tracks before she added, pleadingly, "Don't."

Dumbfounded George took a step back. He pulled his hand out from under hers, leaving the mind control necklace in place. He stared at her in disbelief.

"Why?" He finally managed.

"I'm tired," She said, her tears while now freely flowing were not betrayed in her monotone voice. She continued, "I'm tired of always doing the right thing, or saying the right thing and I'm really tired of dating the right guy. Do you know how tedious is to date men who love their coach first, their sport second and everything else -- me included -- a very distant third? I'm tired of thinking constantly about every choice from what to wear, how much to eat, and who to be friends with. I'm tired of being judged poorly whatever I decide... and I'm tired of acting as if all the shit people say doesn't matter, because it does!"

For the first time emotion had cracked Stacey's usual monotone speech. George's cock came to life and unhelpfully twitched in his pants. After all, he had seen her do (and have done to her) she had never been more vulnerable and exposed than now. It turned him on in a very primal (albeit inappropriate) way.

"Most of all," Stacey continued, "I'm tired of being me. Since you gave me this necklace, I've had an excuse to not always be thinking. I didn't have to worry about always making the right choice if you had already chosen for me. When you gave me an instruction, for a brief moment, you took away all that pressure. That stress..."

Her voice trailed off, and she looked back to her feet, just as he had instructed her to always do... Her head then snapped back up, her eyes locked with his, filled with desperate passion.

"So tell me what you want me to be!" She weeps voice now full of emotion, "I'll be your bimbo, your whore, your slut. I'll be anything you want me to be, just, please... Please, don't let me be me!"

"But I," George began but never finished.

Stacey leaned forwards and gently pressed her lips against his, stopping him mid-sentence. Their eyes closed as their lips caressed and pressed against one another. Maintaining the faintest contact as he gently pushed the tip of his tongue through her lips. He flicked his tongue against the tip of hers. Finally, he pulled away. Slowly but firmly. Leaving a gradually bowing string of their salvia hanging between them, as if it were desperately trying to keep their lips together, connected. But eventually, the distance proves too great and the saliva rope bridge snaps.