Perversia Ch. 02

Story Info
A raunchy tale of two monarchs wallowing in utter debauchery.
4.8k words
4.53
16.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older.

A raunchy tale of a king and queen using their power to wallow in utter sodomistic debauchery and obscene depravity.

It was a cool autumn evening in the town that circled the mighty castle Longstead in the land of Perversia. Stars started to shine in the darkening sky as the hour approached dusk. As a gust of wind pushed down a narrow town street a few fallen leaves rustled along the cobble stone road right past the black boots of a cloaked figure that stood before the doors of a large inn.

The large doors of the inn were made of solid oak and trimmed with iron. Orange firelight shone through the bars of the windows that were embedded in each. Above the doors was a symbol made of iron in the shape of a roaring lion. In fancy black letters the words “Lion’s Pride Inn” was proclaimed on a sign above the door.

Quietly, the figure approached the doors, the leather of the boots creaking. The figure was shrouded in a black cloak with a hood that hid the face of its wearer. As the figure drew near, some loud shouting could be heard coming from behind the doors.

“I’ve had enough of this! This is the last straw! You are a whore and I will tolerate this no longer!” a loud deep voice bellowed.

One of the doors burst open and a nearly naked young woman, clutching a heavy wool robe, stumbled out as a short stout man with a long black beard shoved her forward into the street. The girl fell to her knees then rather quickly pulled the robe around her exposed body to cover herself.

The balding, black-bearded man shook a finger angrily at her as he shouted, “I shall no longer be humiliated by your lewd and obscene behavior! That is it, no more! Do not come back here ever again!”

The stout old man turned back, re-entered the inn and slammed the door shut. The young woman on the street slowly stood up and adjusted her brown robe around her. She had on a white corset that was coming apart at the seams, a pair of panties and a pair of leather shoes. Her brown robe covered a very full hour-glass figure; a large bosom that narrowed down to hips that flared out into a very plump round ass. Long, raven-black hair cascaded down past her naked shoulders, hiding one dark brown eye. Her skin was a flawless light-copper tone.

As the dark cloaked figure approached the woman on the street, she looked up.

“Uh, who ... are you?” the black-haired woman asked the figure.

The cloaked figure raised a hand and pulled back the hood slightly to reveal a lovely feminine face; shining green eyes, lightly freckled pale skin, and blonde hair that spilled out the sides of her hood.

The woman’s lips curled up into an amused smile as she looked over the dark-haired woman.

“You must be Alina. Alina Lionsbane,” the cloaked green-eyed blond said with a deepening smile.

Alina took a deep breath and sighed. “Yeah that’s me. Except you might drop the ‘Lionsbane’ from that, now. That... was my father, and he has now disowned me. Now I’m just Alina, some girl.”

“Just some girl?” the blonde asked.

Alina shrugged. “Yeah. Well, I used to live there, with my father, helping out at the Inn. But now that he has kicked me out, I guess I’ll have to figure out what to do now. I don’t have any money. I relied on my father’s wealth. I guess I’ll have to find some job now, maybe as some kind of maid or something.”

Alina took a deep breath and exhaled as she dug her toe into the ground. “I don’t think he will have me back, not ... not after what I’ve done, or, er... have been known to do,” she idly spoke, to herself as much to the stranger in her presence.

In a meek voice she softly uttered, “Maybe I ought to go back to the convent.”

“Oh? It sounds like you might have done something quite horrible. Tell me, what transgression have you committed that would cause a father to disown his own beautiful daughter?” the blond girl asked.

Alina looked down as tears began to form in her dark eyes. She snuffled and then raised her gaze up to the hooded green-eyed young woman and said, “I... well.”

She blushed furiously, dark copper cheeks turning into a rosy color.

“So, I have kind of a reputation of being an easy girl. Like, a girl who likes to have sex a lot.”

“You mean a slut?”

Alina’s cheeks burned and she jerked her head up at the blonde with her dark eyes blazing.

“I’m not hurting anybody! I just like what I like. I like sex, and pleasure, and giving pleasure. What’s wrong with that? Why does everyone around have to be a judge on that! They...they call me a nympho, but all I like is to just have a good time, and there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that! I mean, maybe it is rare that a girl wants it as much as a guy, and wants it in her—um.” she stammered.

As Alina glared at the green-eyed blonde, the other just returned her look with a quirk of a smile. “Calm down, doll! It’s okay. I’m a slut too! I like to fuck a hell of lot and nothing wrong with that! And what were you going to say? Want it in the..?”

Alina swallowed nervously and stared at the young blonde woman. She was somewhat surprised that she responded so positive to her shameful admission. She was even more surprised to see such earnesty in her eyes and her expression, even admitting to the fact that she was much like herself. And with that thought, she went ahead and admitted,

“In the butt. I .. love it in the butt. I like it when men fuck me in my butt-hole. I know that’s weird, and it’s wrong but I—”

Alina was interrupted as the young green-eyed beauty leaned down and tapped her on the lips and shushed her. “Not at all, Alina. It is not weird or wrong at all. I have to admit, I love getting fucked in my ass too. I only got a glimpse of you, but it looked like you have quite the fat beautiful ass, and I’m kind of envious of you.” She chuckled then continued, “You’re right, though, you do have a reputation, and in fact that is why I am here. I heard around town that you are a little slut who loves getting fucked up her ass, and I just had to meet you.”

Alina took a somewhat surprised expression as she listened to this young blonde woman. She could tell that she wasn’t joking around; she actually meant what she said. Her dark eyes drifted toward the green-eyed girl’s body, and she noticed that beneath her cloak she was a lovely shapely young woman dressed in black stockings, black boots and a black corset that barely covered her ample breasts.

“You...did? Uhm... You didn’t answer me. Who are you? Why would you want to meet someone like—oh my god!”

Alina gasped as she noticed that around the blond woman’s neck, now revealed as the cloak she wore was loosened, was the golden emblem of the King. She immediately dropped to her knees.

“Please forgive me! I didn’t know you were royalty! I’m sorry! Oh and I was speaking such vulgar—”

“Oh shut up, you big butt slut,” the blonde girl said as she laughed and playfully slapped Alina across the face. “I’m not royalty, but I do belong to the King. My name is Casandra. Pleasure to meet you, really!”

Casandra grabbed Alina by her cloak, lifted her to her feet, and then planted a quick yet firm kiss to her lips. After that, she grinned and giggled at the shocked expression on Alina’s face.

Alina blinked as she stared at Casandra. She felt like she was in some surreal dream. This beautiful, young blond woman was pleased to meet her? She belonged to the King? And not only that, she was commiserating about her situation and feelings, and even admitting she too enjoyed the same carnal pleasures she did? And did she just give her a kiss? Right after smacking her face? Yeah she enjoyed that, but what the hell...?

Noticing the discombobulated expression on Alina’s face, Casandra threw her arm around Alina’s shoulder and pulled her close.

“Ok, I’ll explain, but let’s get out of the street here okay? Trust me!”

Casandra steered her down a small alley that lead behind the large inn. As the pair walked down the cobble stone street, Casandra let her hand move down Alina’s back and then to her huge rump, which she squeezed tightly.

“Oh shit! You do have a big ass! I’m so jealous!” Casandra whispered heatedly.

Alina blushed furiously at her words. She had always been self-conscious about her backside, but to hear this beautiful young blond woman’s compliment was a bit overwhelming. She bit her plump lower lip and said nothing as she was led into one of the inn’s rooms at the lower level.

“I rented a room at your father’s inn for us. I knew we’d need some privacy to talk about the new situation going on in the Kingdom, and what it means for girls like us.”

Alina, at Casandra’s urging, shuffled into one of the modest rooms that her father rented out near the horse stables. Casandra closed the door behind them and locked it. She turned and faced Alina with a smile as the eighteen-year-old raven-haired woman sat at the edge of the bed that dominated the center of the room and kicked off her shoes.

“Ok. So, here’s the deal,” Casandra said to Alina. “I’m a slut. An anal slut. I need it up my shitter. The King and Queen are total anal addicts too, and have made an offer to girls like us. Wear a collar, their emblem and belong to them, serve them sexually with your ass and you’ll be rewarded with money and status!”

Alina’s dark brown eyes took on a thoughtful look, though her face still looked in shock at the entire turn of events. She chewed on her bottom lip then said, “Are you serious? The King and Queen? There had been rumors... that they were deviants... but father said they were just lies conjured by the Church and our enemies to try and disrupt the prosperous economy we are enjoying now...”

Casandra giggled and shook her head, “Nuh uh. I mean yeah, the Church is pretty opposed to the King, but they don’t have the power to stop him, not with his knights and army whom are still loyal to him. But yes, I am serious about the whole sexual servant thing! And in fact, in the next few days, the King and Queen are prepared to announce that all brothels will be legal, both men and women are free to make sex a living if they so choose and are of age. Sex shall no longer be a shameful, hidden secret! And girls like you and me, have been given a special offer to be part of the king’s harem, since we, you know, like it in a certain little tight hole,” Casandra giggled.

Alina shrugged off her brown cloak and tossed it to the ground. As she pondered Casandra’s words, she untied the remaining strings that held her corset together and then took it off. Her hands moved up her huge fleshy breasts, palms caressing her thick dark nipples, then moved up to lay back on the bed. “Serve them sexually... I guess the King would want to fuck my butt. Is the King’s cock big? Does he want it sucked too? You mentioned the Queen too. What would she want from a girl... a ‘butt slut’ like me? “

Casandra’s green eyes watched Alina with delight as she asked her questions. She took off her cloak and tossed it on a dresser beside the wall.

“Oh, the King’s cock is fucking huge! Me and the Queen can wrap both our hands around it, one right on top of another, and the tip is still is uncovered! It smells so fucking good, and tastes so good too! Yes, you will suck it. I bet you’ll WANT to suck it, I know I do!”

Casandra pulled down her panties, wiggling them around her big white ass, and then crawled onto the bed as she eyed the naked Alina with a wicked smile.

Alina was chewing on her bottom lip as she watched the beautiful blonde approach her on the bed. Her cheeks flushed red as she realized the situation, what Casandra was probably going to do next. She was nervous about it, yet her legs opened up as Casandra crawled close and placed her hands on her creamy bronze thighs. She moved her hands up to hook her thumbs into Alina’s panties and pulled them down to reveal her naked cunt.

“Casandra.... you talk really nasty, I dunno how to talk like that. You said ‘shitter’ for your butthole? You say...oh fuck!” Alina exclaimed as she felt Casandra’s tongue sliding up along her pink outer cunt-lips.

After getting Alina’s panties completely off, Casandra placed her hands on her copper-toned thighs, pushing them open wider while she inhaled the delicious smell of her wet cunt. Her pink tongue flicked out over the outer lips, then across her aroused pink clit.

“Please Alina, call me Cassie. As for the Queen and nasty talk....well, she is actually the one that trained me. She taught me how to speak nasty, to use filthy words. She loved training me, and would train you too. But also... she loves playing with girls like us sexually. I checked into the rumors about you, and I heard that you are into girls too. I don’t think I’m wrong, am I?” Casandra said as she used her tongue to twiddle Alina’s swollen red clit.

Alina gasped then nodded rapidly, “Uh huh, no...no... you’re not wrong. I do like girls...too... I like girls a lot actually. I kinda wish sometimes there would be a girl who had a cock, to fuck me up the ass the way I like. But... you know... fantasy...” she flexed her toes as Casandra worked magic on her horny little clit, moaning out loud.

After slurping on Alina’s wet cunt for a while, Casandra said “Well that’s good, because you’d be serving the Queen as well just like this. Since you like girls, and have been with some sexually, I’m sure you know that. Well, except for one other thing. As I told you, she is a total anal slut, and so you’ll have to get used to eating girl anus. She keeps her pucker cleaned and hairless, though. We all do, that’s required of all slut-slaves. That’s not too bad for you, is it? I mean, for me, I gotta tell you, I actually like it. Eating girl ass is pretty hot.”

Alina moaned loudly as she looked down at Casandra’s beautiful green eyes. Her legs instinctively opened wider, and her hands moved down to tangle fingers into tresses of blond hair. Casandra took one finger and suddenly shoved it up Alina’s brown puckered spout, which cause Alina to gasp out loud at the sudden intrusion. Her knees started to tremble as Casandra slurped all over her pink nub as she finger-fucked her up the shitter.

“Ohhh...yess...stick it in deeper, oh that feels amazing,” moaned Alina. She licked her lips then breathed out, “I’ll eat your ass, Cassie. If you get me off like this. Oh shit, I’ll eat the Queen’s ass too, if it means I’ll be taken into the castle. Oh fuck, what you’re doing feels so fucking good! Fuck my ass and eat my cunt!”

Casandra sucked hard at the little pink nub of a clit. She used her teeth to pull it out, then lashed it with her tongue. As she noisily slurped and sucked at Alina’s cunt, her hot breath caressed Alina’s wet pink flesh.

Casandra paused her pussy eating for a moment to speak, “Uh huh. You will, but you gotta eat ass good too. And I don’t mean fake it, you gotta stick your tongue into my dark-pink shitter and suck my butt-ring, just like the Queen would like it. You show me you can do that, and you’re in!”

Alina whimpered softly as she clenched her toes tightly, “Mmm, yeah? And I don’t have to worry about finding a job? I can live .. with you? In the castle? Eating out girls and getting the King’s cock up my ass? If I show you that I can eat your... your... ‘shitter’?”

Casandra nodded, “Your job would be fucking and sucking.”

Casandra wrapped her plump lips around Alina’s clit and sucked hard. She crammed two fingers up Alina’s brown meat-ring all the way in, and Alina cried out immediately as an orgasm crashed over her, her hands and head thrashing about the bed. Casandra slurped and sucked the juices that spewed from Alina’s horny cunt, and then slowly licked her puffy outer lips as she came down, her huge breasts heaving. After a few gasps, Alina finally opened her dark eyes looked down into Casandra’s beautiful greens.

“Oh shit, that felt so good. I want more Cassie,” Alina licked her lips as Casandra straightened up then turned around.

“Uh huh, but now it’s your turn. I guess this determines if you are one of us,” Casandra said as she bent over, shoving her big pale ass into Alina’s face. Her skin was smooth and had little ribbons of freckles streaked cutely across each plump cheek. She reached back and spread her butt-cheeks wide open and exposed her pale pink puckered butthole to Alina. It was just a little crinkled bit of flesh, slowly expanding and contracting eagerly as Casandra waited for it to be pleasured, for Alina to stimulate the thousands of nerve endings in the bundled ring of skin.

“Eat it.” Casandra said simply.

Alina thought about everything Cassie had said. She thought about the offer she made, the King and Queen’s offer. This was almost too perfect when she thought about it. Here she was, kicked out of her father’s house for being an anal slut, and this girl comes along and tells her that she doesn’t have to worry about fending for herself alone, she only needs to be willing to wear a collar, get fucked up the ass, eat girl butthole, and she would be taken care of. It seemed pretty obvious to her what she should choose to do as she stared at Casandra’s little pink hole.

Not holding back at all, she French-kissed Casandra’s wrinkled sphincter, bathing the puckered flesh with her wet tongue. With the enthusiasm of a starved person eating her first meal in weeks, she attacked Casandra’s puckered little anal meat-ring with gusto, wanting to prove herself to this green-eyed anal slut.

“Oooh shit, that’s good Alina! Mmm, yeah, that feels fucking good! Eat my shit-ring! Stick your tongue in it!” the dirty-talking blond breathed heatedly as she felt Alina’s wet tongue stroke and probe all around her flexing pink anus with wet smacking and sucking sounds. Casandra could feel her hot breath caressing the delicate flesh of her anus and ass-crack and it felt wonderful.

Alina closed her eyes and pressed her face deeper into the cleft of Casandra’s milky-white ass-globes. She could smell the earthy fragrance of her sweaty crack while tasting the spicy flavor of her pink rubbery meat-circlet. Alina stiffened her tongue and pushed it into the wrinkled flesh as hard and deep as she could, wiggling it around a little to try and loosen the sphincter muscles. Casandra moaned as she felt her coral anus tingle as the dark-eyed big-butt girl forced her tongue into the shallow depths of her anal passage.

Alina shoved two fingers into the gooey, sodden cunt of the groaning blonde. Casandra let out a shriek of delight and clawed at the covers of the bed as Alina thumbed her clit and fucked in and out of her slick cunt-lips. Wrapping her lips around Casandra’s slick puffy sphincter to form a tight seal, she sucked hard at the anal-ring and attempted to stretch it out, tugging at it with her lips, until it popped free. She repeated the anal suction-action again and again. Casandra’s eyes rolled up into the back of her head from the intense pleasure this gave her and she was soon crying out with a powerful orgasm. Alina’s hand became drenched in sticky, fragrant girl-juice.

Casandra was panting heavily as little shocks of orgasmic waves pulsed through her body. Alina grinned as she took her fingers and slurped up the syrupy girl-cum from them, watching with perverse delight at how Casandra’s anal rim had become a reddish engorged ring with an open center. She had actually managed to force that wreath of tight pink meat open. Casandra slid down onto her stomach, her legs splaying apart and took a shuddering breath.

“Wow, looks like I made your butt ring stretch open. I can see a little bit of the inside,” Alina giggled.

Casandra rolled onto her side and flashed the raven-haired girl a naughty smile. “Uh huh. I bet you did. That felt so fucking good. Looks like you enjoy the taste of my pussy, too.”

12