Perversia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casandra got up onto her knees to face Alina as she nodded while sucking each finger clean of the sticky flecks of girl-juice. “I wanna see more of that big butt. Turn around and bend over on your knees. Stick your fat ass up for me so I can look at it good.”

Alina had a twinkle in her eye, feeling the heat of her arousal rising once more as she turned around on the bed and laid her face down. She brought her knees tightly together and arched her back so that her full round ass was fully exposed to Casandra. The blond reached over and placed her hands onto the expansive, smooth bronze-skin of Alina’s ass. She caressed the flesh slowly and lovingly, enjoying how it felt under her light fingers and palms. Alina moaned softly as she enjoyed the sensation of Casandra’s hands stroking across her large sensitive ass-globes.

Casandra stared at Alina’s ass and studied the little dark-brown crinkle of her anus. She suddenly leaned down and pressed the tip of her nose against the wreath of anal flesh and nuzzled it gently. She sighed softly as she continued to lovingly stroked and pet Alina’s huge fleshy globes, while rubbing her nose around the ring of her anal pucker. Alina’s toes wiggled in delight as she enjoyed the light stimulation of her brown pucker. Casandra pressed her nostrils against her anus and took a deep breath of her raunchy anal aroma and exhaled with satisfaction. Then she planted a wet kiss directly onto that dark-brown starfish.

“Fuck Ali, you got a big beautiful ass. I love touching it, smelling it, kissing it.....”

Alina’s cheeks flushed red at the frank compliment. She bit her lower lip then moaned out, “You can do whatever you want to it.”

Casandra wrapped her lips around the dark-brown wrinkle and sucked on it softly, like a baby on a teat. Then she used her tongue to swirl her wet, hot saliva all around it, eliciting a low groan of delight from Alina. After her brown sphincter was completely slick and slightly engorged from Casandra’s lips and tongue, she brought up two fingers and squished them right into that tight bundle of anal-meat.

“Oooh!” Alina gasped loudly. “Oh yes!”

Casandra thrust her two fingers in and out of her anal pucker, stretching the meat-ring out a little bit more on each push. She sawed it back and forth, producing lewd wet popping sounds as she fucked her fingers into the big-assed girl. After a while, she tried three fingers, and then four, twisting her wrist around to try and cork-screw in a little deeper as she pushed her fingers into the dank depths of Alina’s rectum.

As Alina groaned with increasing intensity, Casandra wedged more of her fingers up the raven-haired girl’s shit-pipe. After pushing back and forth for a few minutes, she managed to cram her fingers and thumb and almost all of her palm up into Alina’s rectum.

Alina gasped with wide eyes, “Oh fuck! Is your whole hand up my shitter?”

The green-eyed blonde giggled with perverse delight and nodded, “Almost. Just...a bit...more.”

Shoving in and out with her hand, Casandra finally managed to stuff her pale hand up the butt-pipe of the big-assed slut all the way to her wrist. Alina let out a shuddering groan.

“Oh fuck, my hand is all the way in now! It looks so nast, Alina! I can’t believe you were able to take it. You are a total butt-slut!”

Alina grunted and moaned as she clenched her toes tightly. She could feel Casandra’s fingers wiggling deep inside her hot rectum. As she started to pump her fist in and out of her overly-stretched sphincter, Alina’s eyes rolled back into her head and she cried out with an intense anal-orgasm.

“Ahhh! Fuck! Oh fuck I’m cumming! I’m cumming I’m cumming I’m cumming!” Alina gasped out loud.

Casandra twisted her hand around as she pumped her first up the raven-haired girl’s shitter. She fucked her slowly at first, and then increased the pace a little more. She watched with wicked glee as Alina’s puffy red outer sphincter became even more elongated from the stretching she was forcing upon it with her pumping hand. As Alina started to orgasm, she felt as well as watched as her protracted anus slowly squeezed down around her wrist. From within her distended anal hole, a loud fart erupted, followed by a series of soft popping sounds, as trapped air was forced out of Alina’s rectum by her clenching anal muscles.

Casandra giggled lewdly. “Your butthole, she’s talking to me. I think she likes this.”

Alina’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Then she smiled as she sensed the delight in the blond girl’s laugh. She guessed such uncouth eruptions didn’t bother a dirty anal slut like her.

“Oooh I think so. Keep fucking me like this, I’m gonna cum again,” Alina moaned as she licked her lips and closed her eyes. She rocked slightly forward as Casandra continued her fisting assault on her enlarged puffy shit-ring.

Panting like a bitch in heat, Alina reveled in the rough, stretching thrusts of Casandra’s fist up into her heated rectum. Her distended outer sphincter was turning a dark shade of red as the friction caused her nerves to ignite with gratifying sensation. She grunted shamelessly while her stretched anus continued to discharge crude noises with each shove of Casandra’s hand.

Casandra had a wild look in her eyes as she clenched her tongue between her teeth in concentration. She twisted and turned her hand around as she pummeled the dark-haired girl’s obscenely widened shit-hole.

“Yeah, take it...take it!” she rasped as she moved her fist with quick, adamant thrusts.

After a few minutes, Alina’s head flung back and she let out a low, guttural groan of carnal pleasure. Her muscles tightened, her eyes closed, her mouth formed a large “O” as she experienced a mind-wracking orgasm. Casandra could feel her muscled ring clamp down around her wrist. Alina’s groan slowly turned into a high pitched shriek while her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

“I’m cumming, oh fuuuuuuuck!” Alina cried as she felt the incredibly intense orgasm course through her whole body. A large squirt of girl-cum splattered down onto the sheets between her knees directly under her sodden cunt.

Once she saw Alina’s body untense and slump forward, Casandra withdrew her hand out of her butt-pipe with a nasty popping noise. Alina’s anus had been turned into an obscene gaping cavern between her fat round butt-cheeks.

Casandra giggled. “Your shitter looks like it has been fucked by the King’s massive cock. Looks like you managed to keep the ring holding open a nice big gape. I think the Queen would be proud.”

For her part, Alina was still lost in the haze of her afterglow, and simply mumbled something incoherently. Her knees gave way, and she rolled onto her side, her mouth still hanging open.

Casandra smiled then leaned down to plant a soft kiss to the side of Alina’s face. She ran her fingers through her hair then curled up behind her.

“A little rest before we head out sounds like a good idea.”


12