Perversion of Major Lyrana

Story Info
The breaking point of the last moral resistance.
9.2k words
4.55
8.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Major Lyrana had not stepped out of the bunker complex she was in charge of for over a month by now. And even the last time had been just for a few hours to solve a minor logistical issue in the trench lines around the bunker. So every fiber of her elven being wanted to at least take a walk to someplace that was not an alteration of a metal corridor or dirt tunnel. Though even if the commanding officer of noble blood wanted to go outside just for a walk she knew she should not. Despite the bombardment of the enemy not being as constant as it used to be, there rarely passed even hours before a barrage of some kind hit something.

Not to even mention, the serene forest that had been visible from the top of the bunker had burned entirely weeks ago. Lyrana had not even seen how desolate the surface must have looked by now even if she had read the reports, though that was mostly because she did not want to even look at the pictures. All of it just added to the elf noble's disgust of the tyrannical minotaur empire and their aggression towards her beautiful land of Lyracum.

Even on the lowest levels of the bunker structure, Lyrana heard distant sounds of powerful magic-tech cannons being fired or their blasts landing. So even when taking a walk inside the labyrinthine metal complex, one was getting constant reminders of the war on the surface. A war that had come to a complete halt along the flatlands. By now not even the flying dreadnoughts dared to float over the front line due to the risk of being shot down in minutes by the ridiculous amounts of concentrated firepower on both sides.

Despite nothing on the surface really being Lyrana's immediate concern, she kept thinking about it even as there were more urgent matters involving her battalion. But since she was supposed to be taking a short break to inspect the guard posts, she had nothing else to think about other than how something could affect the safety of the bunker she was supposed to keep protected.

Most guards heard their major approach well in advance just from her steps that were lighter and faster than most orcs of the battalion. So they were very alert by the time she came over the corner to be saluted by them. Even if they only needed to nod under the war protocol unless she addressed them, the green warriors were clearly taking it as an opportunity to stare deep and hard into her perfectly sculpted elven face.

Even when Lyrana walked away, she could have sworn she felt the burning stares of the yellow eyes through her red officer cape into her skin-tight red pants. Though some clearly glanced down her black jacket even from the front. The elf noble had not really thought that there was anything sexual about her officer pants at the academy, but ever since she had assumed her command over the orc battalion, she could have sworn her pants had turned tighter and tighter.

So when Lyrana saw the next pair of guards, she just nodded as a greeting while the two orcs saluted to stare at the golden buttons of her jacket that had some difficulty padding down her notable perky breasts. Though even as it bothered her a bit, what actually forced her to swallow was the way the green muscles of the brutes bulged through their green uniforms. With some of them, it almost looked like they were shirtless with a quick glance. It had especially begun to bother the elf noble after the brutes that were usually at least one head taller, and way bulkier than her, had gotten slimmer over the months while maintaining their muscular build.

By now there had been many sleepless nights Lyrana had cursed the guy who had invented the idea that all-green battalions of the orcs should naturally have green uniforms. As it was clear that even if they would have the blue of the ordinary ground infantry, they would still stand out more than enough from the others. So with minimal eye contact, Lyrana just stormed past the orcs to avoid gaining more memories from glances that would keep her awake at night.

Once past the latest guards, Lyrana slowed down to stroke the front of her tightly tied silver hair with her white-gloved hand before making sure her red beret was sitting correctly on top of her. The move mostly just served to calm her down before she approached the next guard post. Even if she kept telling herself the walks were for her to calm down, at this point, she was not sure if just being trapped in her office would actually calm her more. At least there she usually just met messengers and company commanders besides her staff.

When Lyrana saw an orc that sat on the floor, she immediately froze like something was wrong. For a moment she just thought the lazy guard had just not heard her approach but then her purple eyes hit the thing he was holding on his lap. And it was definitely not a rifle.

Despite being in the command for months now, Lyrana had managed to avoid seeing an orc cock for the entire time, in fact, she had never seen one before. But now this orc just sat on the floor, his cock freed from his pants and he just kept jerking it.

The veins bulged while the green hand slid up and down the shaft while Lyrana just stared at it. Suddenly she realized her lips had gaped and she had stared it happen for several seconds with her purple eyes. And all of it had burned deep into her elven memory. With every detail of the bulged cock, from the skin movements to the greenish texture of the tip.

"Soldier, what do you think you are doing?" Lyrana flared with a mild blush on her beautifully sculpted face. The orc immediately looked up without his hand stopping. In fact, he suddenly just jerked faster while a grin spread to his brutish face. There was certain emptiness in his yellow eyes. An emptiness that Lyrana recognized as it was getting increasingly common among the men who had been transferred from the surface. But she had never seen it this bad before.

The orc's hand moved almost like a blur, like he wished to finish before Lyrana did anything else. It would be so easy for her to use her telekinetic magic to slam him into the wall. But when she thought about what she should do next, an image of her helping the orc reach a climax flashed into her mind. It froze her to just stare since she should not do that.

In the next moment, a strong burst of white creamy substance spurted across the corridor before spilling into the orc's pants. It almost looked like someone had waved a paintbrush to create the trail. Lyrana barely believed her eyes while the raw smell of the semen suddenly burned her nose.

"Major?" the orc uttered and Lyrana saw fear in his yellow eyes. Like he had only now recognized her. Though his hand still kept squeezing on his cock like he was panicking too much to move it.

"Clean this up, soldier," Lyrana uttered and hastily stepped over the cum and walked away. What had just happened was already playing as a replay in her mind and it only got worse when she tried to close her eyes.

** * **

For several minutes, Lyrana just sat in her office chair. She barely believed what had just happened to her even as the sturdy orc cock kept getting increasingly vivid in her mind. But what disturbed her the most, was the reaction of her body.

The constant sounds of bombardment and what it represented had stopped Lyrana from getting to the mood to masturbate, but now her body burned. She was even afraid her tight officer pants might look wet from the front if she stood up.

There was a sudden creak from the metal door and just the way it sounded, Lyrana knew it was Captain Urkok. He had come without knocking for weeks now as Lyrana had told him not to waste time with it. The sound from the heavy metal door was more than enough to tell her that someone was coming and she could use her magic to stop it if she wanted to.

Urkok had clearly thinned from his usual bulk and the way he grunted as a greeting made Lyrana's spine shiver. He did not even bother pushing the door all the way before slipping in to be nodded by his superior. The noble elf had more trouble than usual to not look down, she has just seen an actual orc cock and this company commander's name was basically a cock.

"Yesterday's casualties report," Urkok voiced while dropping a paper on Lyrana's desk. It listed names while the official document she had to fill only had room for numbers. Not that she thought anybody at the army headquarters was even reading the limited reports she was told to send since no reinforcements had been sent for weeks.

Even as the green orc in green uniform stared at the silver-haired elf with mild contempt. She did not care and simply shifted the numbers in her papers. Her officer jacket with golden buttons and decorations was spotless. So were her white gloves and red skin-tight pants. Not to mention her red cape and black field boots. Unlike the uniform Urkok wore that was filled with signs of being sewn after tearing.

"The last elf lieutenant died a hero, you know, killed ten of those monstrosities to stop a breach," Urkok voiced. Lyrana more than knew about the incident, the minotaur empire had begun using summonable demons as the main assault force for some time now, and they were getting better at it.

"What are you trying to say?" Lyrana asked and fixed her purple eyes to the yellow counterparts on the orc.

"He was not even noble, and you are. I can't even understand the power you wield," Urkok said in a matter-of-fact tone. Telekinesis was indeed the most powerful form of magic and it was so mystical to most that it was even considered by some as the only true form of magic as the elemental ones at least had some scientific logic to them.

"I'm the last line of the defense, once there is nobody else to hold the line. I will buy time," Lyrana said even as she knew she was under orders to fight her way out if the bunker could not be held. On some days she was not sure if she even wanted to follow that order.

"You make it sound like we are just pieces for you, to be used, not that it should surprise me, coming from an elf," Urkok kept talking. It was clear he was getting increasingly agitated and the report Lyrana was looking at was a clear reason for why. Every company in the battalion was now officially at half strength or under it.

"We are all just pieces... to be used. To stop the entire planet from being turned into one big slave pen for those horned cows," Lyrana replied with a sudden need to swallow. Despite the gravity of the topic, she was still staring into the face of an orc, and her body was clearly on some deranged limit. And the sudden mental image of her being put into a slave pen with orcs was not helping.

"But still," Urkok grunted but then the door was dragged open and Sergeant Jurok burst in. The heavy metal door closed behind him. He gave one feral grin at Lyrana before dropping his pants.

"Look at my fat cock, you bitch, now kill me," Jurok flared while pointing at his rock-hard cock.

"W-what's wrong with him?" Lyrana uttered even as her mind blanked. Either the second orc cock she saw was bigger than the first, or this sergeant had starved more than the soldier so his body looked smaller.

"Most who we lost today... were from my company, and from his..." Urkok voiced but was shouted over.

"That's it elf-cunt, just keep staring at my fat cock. I knew you were a slut," Jurok boomed to interrupt his captain while he walked closer. The sergeant was even tilting his hip to better present his pretty impressive manhood. Not that Lyrana should be impressed by it in the current situation.

"Sergeant Jurok, stop this instant, and focus on what you are doing," Urkok flared like he recovered from the initial shock faster. But Jurok retreated from him while jerking his cock. He almost collided with a file cabinet but then a telekinetic force froze most of his body still.

"What? Are you going to kill me while staring at my meat? Go ahead fuckable elf bitch," Jurok boomed while his muscles struggled to keep jerking his cock even as his hand was locked by an invisible force.

"Major, please let me take him back... and try to talk to him," Urkok pleaded while looking at his major stand up while her purple eyes flared with power.

"Leave us alone, captain," Lyrana voiced and stood up. Her tone was a clear command.

"He just needs some rest, let me take him," Urkok pleaded while stepping between the two like he could protect his comrade by shielding him with his body even as it did not affect the magical bind he was in.

"I said, leave us alone, don't make me repeat," Lyrana flared and opened the door with her magic to send Urkok flying out of the room. The door then slammed shut and the mechanism locked it.

"Fucking cunt, show me your pretty elf tits," Jurok exclaimed like he was increasingly losing control of his mind. His muscles bulged against the invisible constraining force and even the shoulder of his green jacket tore open.

Lyrana swallowed hard while her right hand rose to touch a golden button at the top of her chest. This orc was clearly going insane and nobody would believe what he said. Not to mention, his green vein bulged cock was just there, like he was offering it. There was only one word Lyrana was able to describe it in her mind, and that was edible.

"You have gone through a lot to get into this state. And I as your superior should... must take responsibility," Lyrana voiced while she stepped closer to the slightly floating orc. She made his hand rise from the dick to leave it free for her to look.

"Let me fucking cum on your pretty face," Jurok shouted but he immediately froze when Lyrana's gloved hand landed on his manhood. The green meat burned and his veins pulsed with strength that barely felt natural to the noble elf.

"That's it, make me cum with your pretty hand," Jurok grunted. Even if he struggled less than before, his green neck still looked like he was in the middle of the greatest struggle of his life. Even his yellow eyes had a wild stare of a desperate fight.

"I will make you cum just once... then I will send you to the medics," Lyrana said while the tilt of her head indicated she was looking away even as her eyes were focused on the cock. Her hand was moving far too slowly to really drive the orc towards a climax and she knew it. Both from books and from the soldier she had seen jerk himself raw earlier.

"Show me your tits whore, let me make a mess on your tits," Jurok flared and Lyrana jolted back from the cock.

"Mess? I can't let you make a mess... not in my office." Lyrana uttered while the image of the soldier creaming across the corridor filled her mind. "I have to swallow... oh gods I have to swallow."

"Swallow it, sallow all of it," the orc offered as encouragement. It made Lyrana stare at the locked metal door while she fell to her knees. Then she moved to face the mighty green meat and reached for it with her hands.

"Just the tip, and I can skip dinner to save in rations," Lyrana grinned a moment before the shroom tip touched her lips. The raw taste burned her nose but it only made her body pulse harder. So what started as a kiss soon ended up her jaw opening to let her hold more than just the tip in her mouth. It might only have been barely half of the green length but it was the first time an orc was inside of her in any way.

"That's it, be a good whore and make me cum," Jurok instructed while Lyrana reminded herself of the fact this soldier must have gone insane. And she was just fulfilling his last wish, though she did so while resisting an urge to masturbate with at least one of her hands.

Jurok kept shouting random things while Lyrana's hands began milking the hairy base of his green shaft. Her tongue got used to the burn under his tip while she sucked the shroom with increasing focus. All the while the urge for her to at least touch herself pulsed harder. But that would not have been proper, after all, she was not doing this for her own pleasure.

There was no way Lyrana would ever do anything with an orc for her own pleasure. She came from a noble elven family and her own sister was a councilor. Yet she was sucking a fat green cock in her own office, entirely out of her own agency. So there was no way she was not doing it for herself.

At that moment, Lyrana's focus was entirely shattered and only a second later strong hands grabbed her head to thrust the fat orc cock deep into her elastic elven throat. She felt it bulge while her head tilted up to accommodate the deep penetration.

Lyrana's hands froze to the sides of her head while the orc pressed her down a bit to enable him to better thrust down her throat. The first strike had blanked her mind too hard for her to resume her focus and the next moments were spent simply attempt to breathe whenever the green meat allowed it.

Jurok's long fingers trapped Lyrana's head from almost all sides. His thumbs were under her jaw while the rest dug into her tied silver hair. If she had worn her red beret, she would have definitely lost it in the first hard assault down her throat.

"Surrender to my fat cock pretty elf, eat it up," Jurok exclaimed while grinding his tip into Lyrana's throat. Despite the burn, she had no impulse to make it stop. Instead, her hands fell to her sides only to travel to her crotch. If she surrendered, nobody could blame her actions. She was only doing what the victor wanted. So her fingers pressed against the underwear padding that stopped her tight red officer pants showing the shape of her puffed vulva.

Even if the padding was not enough to stop Lyrana from feeling her clit through the fabric. The first touch only made her want more. But as the orc was more than satisfied from slapping his sizable balls into her neck and jaw with hard thrusts, the noble elf could only focus on her breathing. So she simply wedged her hands between her thighs while her ears twitched.

Strike after strike Lyrana was left increasingly incapable of focusing on anything that was not being rammed deep into her. But still, her hip desperately gyrated against her wrists like her body wanted more even if she could not think it.

"Throat my seed elf," Jurok flared and pressed Lyrana's face into his hairy base to shoot his semen. His superior officer felt it pass her tongue inside the green cock and blast into her stomach with a hot pulse. The image from the orc soldier plastering the corridor filled her mind while the same thing was done to her insides.

Lyrana's eyes tilted while she desperately pressed her hands harder between her thighs. She did not want the moment to end even as her every attempt to breathe only filled her with the raw smell of the orc cock. Her body had completely surrendered to it and she did not want the barbaric pillaging of her insides to stop.

"Major? Oh, gods, major," Jurok suddenly uttered and took steps back. He almost dragged Lyrana after him but then he twisted his cock out of her by pushing from her forehead in panic. Her face was red and burned hot.

Lyrana collapsed to her side with heavy breathing that kept the shape of the cock on her lips. Her tongue tasted the raw green meat without even licking anything and there was not even a drop of semen anywhere visible.

There was a moment of silence while Lyrana waited for the orc to keep ravaging her but the first thing she heard was someone clicking the metal door. It triggered her to focus and see Jurok fiddling with the mechanism. Genuine confusion filled the noble while she saw the lock open. Was he really just leaving or inviting more to join them.

"What happened?" Lyrana uttered and shook her head while trying to correct her collapsed position. Before she could really think, Jurok was out of the room and the door closed behind him. It triggered a weird grin spread on the elf's face that she shook away. Her body still burned from desire and a replay of the events was starting to form into her mind.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers