Perversion of Major Lyrana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a cream-elf," Horik grunted while he pulled out only to watch how his seed bubbled out of Lyrana's trembling hip. It even made Kurk give it a glance even as he had been focusing on playing with Lyrana's nipple the whole time.

"Hehe, orc cum, orc made me cum," Lyrana slurred, She definitely did not even need to see to know what had just happened. Not only was her swollen clit pulsing but her walls convulsed while she felt the hot mass move within her.

"Congratulations major on your success," Horik saluted but nobody even looked at him to laugh at his joke. Even as Lyrana felt dizzy and had to breathe heavily through the fabric, she was not letting go of the blanket above her. Though as her head hanged over the edge, most of the air she got was from below her.

"I'm sorry sister, your sister was made cum by an orc, hihi," Lyrana suddenly giggled. Multiple parts of her body kept twitching like she had short-circuited. She even felt how her pointed ears rubbed into the blanket on their own.

"Did you break her? We might get into trouble," Kurk voiced while lifting his lips from the nipple only to feel the elf's breasts with both hands. His saliva was lubing one of them very thoroughly by now.

"I'm sure she will recover, though we better let her rest," Horik shrugged and went to get his pants while avoiding the creamy spilling on the floor. It formed a watery pool with clumps of white due to being combined with Lyrana's love juices.

"Can I keep sucking her tits, in case I never get to suck elf tits again," Kurk said without letting go of Lyrana's mounds. His hands burned into them like solid holds that pulled the noble elf out of his mental instability.

"Did you forget that she promised to appoint us as her personal attendants?" Horik grinned. His words made Lyrana realize this was going to happen every day now, maybe even multiple times if the orcs were not able to hold back. Maybe they would even force her to sleep between their big beautiful green muscles every day. Just the idea made Lyrana feel like she was starting yet another climax in her current state.

"But if we get executed, I'm sure fucking a superior officer into a crazy state is bad," Kurk said while he moved his weight from the bed. Suddenly Lyrana's eyes dilated, even if there was no law about a superior officer using orcs for sex, the council might invent one just for her and the idea made her shiver in a not nice way. Even her beloved sister might support it to remove such a shameful stain from the family and Lyrana could not dare to look her into the eyes to tell her not to do it.

"Stop thinking crazy yourself, go jerk your load into a bucket while I clean this mess," Horik said while trying to find a mop or some cleaning equipment from the room's utility closet. He looked away just long enough for Kurk to drop his pants and move to kneel above Lyrana's stomach with spread legs. Though the creak alone was enough to warn the other orc of what happened.

"What are you doing?" Horik flared while holding a mop and a towel. Not that Lyrana saw it from under her blanket, all she could think about was that she wanted more before she was going to be executed.

"Fucking pretty elf breasts," Kurk stated while placing his long green dick to the gap between Lyrana's breasts only to press the mounds together to surround the flanks of his rod. He immediately corrected his position to push his tip past them while feeling the silky skin with his pulsing green meat.

"Don't push it, otherwise us getting executed will turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy," Horik voiced and walked closer. Lyrana felt like he was going to stop Kurk, she did not want him to stop, she wanted more and even wanted to see more.

"Just let him do it, I need to make sure neither one of you speaks about this," Lyrana uttered, she lifted up the blanket just enough to let her see the green tip while still blocking the orc's vision of her head.

"Heh, sure major," Horik grinned with a glance at the metal door. It was very soundproof but there was no way anybody outside it would not hear the creaking unless the enemy was shelling the area at the same time.

"So you understand, neither one will talk about this?" Lyrana insisted while her purple eyes tilted to stare at the cock that was being slowly massaged with her breasts. Unlike when the orcish member had been in her pussy, this one did not cause her pulse to match it.

"Kurk will never betray the elf who shared her perfect breasts with him," he voiced. "So I swear in the name of the mighty god-warrior Koraga."

"Horik will never betray the elf who shared her tight cunt with his mighty shaft," he grinned like half-mocking his buddy. "So I swear in the name of the mighty god-warrior Koraga."

"Very well then, and I will reluctantly guarantee that I will... take care of your feral orc urges," Lyrana uttered while not daring to swear it to any elf god. The more she kept staring at the bloated green shroom in front of her, the more she just wanted to lick it like candy even if she knew it was raw enough to burn her sense of smell.

"Ooh, you one of those types," Horik stated while dropping the towel to the floor to move it around with the mop. Just a few swipes were enough to gather most of the spilling from the stone floor. For whatever reason, the mattress that was usually around the bed was on the other end of the room and the bed was on the area where people normally just walked in with shoes on.

"Bring it closer," Lyrana voiced and her ears jolted the moment she heard what she blurted out. Kurk's balls were already pressed against her on the other side of her breasts and when he pushed his hip, they made her tingle in ways that she lacked words. But before she managed to reach the tip with her tongue, something else distracted her.

"W-what are you doing?" Lyrana uttered as something hot and wet had slid along her vulva.

"Cleaning up the mess I caused," Horik voiced and landed his hands on Lyrana's thighs again even as he was kneeling way lower than before.

"Y-you are going to lick? Lick it?" Lyrana stuttered enough to cause her saliva to shoot a bit on Kurk's tip. Only his shaft was notably lubed with his own saliva due to the sucking he had done before to soak the left mound.

"Not wasting my proteins, we don't exactly get bigger rations every time we cum," Horik grinned before giving a long lick to Lyrana's puffed vulva.

"Huh?" Lyrana gawked while large hot lips surrounded her pussy and clit. Only a moment later a tongue pushed into her only for Horik to start sucking with mechanical pulses. Though before the noble elf managed to comment more about it, Kurk's tip managed to finally reach her gaping lips that kissed it.

Lyrana really did not want to think so she just pushed her neck to take as much of the tip she could into her mouth to start sucking it. It encouraged Kurk to keep his tip in while he focused on softly rubbing the silky breasts into his bulged veins.

There was a moment during which Lyrana was not sure time existed until a hot blast filled her mouth and triggered her to swallow by reflex. The single shot from the orc contained such a large load that it spilled on her lips and jaw even as she tried to get down all of the raw feral substance that fried her mind.

The urge to suck just turned stronger for Lyrana until the tip began to retreat, she tried to follow it but the orc on top of her locked her still. It took longer than she would ever be willing to admit for her to realize why the tip had retreated back into the gap between her breasts.

"You owe me extra rations," Kurk grinned while he kept holding his deflated rod with Lyrana's mounds. It took her several extra seconds to register that she had dropped her blanket off the bed while failing to chase the cock and the orc was now staring at her mess of a face.

Lyrana stared at the tusked orc with a gaping lewd grin. There was no way she could go back now, the orc had seen her deranged face, this is what she was now. A disgraceful perverted elf that was made to cum by an orc. And she did not even want to say no to the green brute that was still sucking her swollen pussy. Not to mention there was a high risk for him to trigger another climax at any moment.

Kurk managed to reach for a box of cookies that was on the shelf behind Lyrana. She was suddenly overtaken by an impulse to wipe her face and attempt to get it more presentable. Like she needed to look better for the orc on top of her. But her right hand was stopped by a cookie that was offered by Kurk. He slid it up the semen on her jaw and then pushed it into her mouth.

Even as Lyrana began to chew the cookie, she barely tasted it from the aftertaste of the orc semen, she almost began to cry. Kurk looked so happy, she had never seen an orc so happy before. In fact, she had not known an orc could even look so happy. Like she was seeing the green brutish features on his face in a brand new light. Even his feral tusks looked handsome. But just the thought of that made her shook her head.

"You look pretty when you eat," Kurk commented while offering the next cookie. It made Lyrana stop her head while odd eagerness to eat the next snack the orc offered her filled her. From the moment her lips touched the sugary wheat cookie, she knew she had never tasted anything so sweet.

"Thank you," Lyrana uttered while chewing the cookie. By the time she swallowed it, she was smiling widely to the point she felt bad being so happy during such a brutal war. And the next moment a tear dripped over her smiling lips that Kurk wiped away with the next cookie.

And so Lyrana gained her first orc attendants with benefits. Now all the noble elf needed to do was to make sure nobody else suspected her of being a deranged pervert. Or she might need to silence them too with one way or the other.