Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think she's going to be out like that again this time?" she asked him.

"I don't know," he whispered. "Looks like it, but can't know for sure."

Then they stopped talking. I quietly made my way back down the stairs. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and think about what I had just heard.

I would think that Rebecca would be angry or disgusted to know what Taylor had done to Denise with Charles, but she had obviously hadn't been. I could see her questioning Taylor about it jealously to find out if he would try it again that night. But if she was afraid of Taylor trying again then she wouldn't have so easily offered to have Denise stay. There was something more going on.

I think that Rebecca was actually excited about what Charles and Taylor had done and wanted to know if this was the state Denise had been in. She could be asking just to know. She could also be asking because she wanted to test it out herself. I perked up at that thought. What if Rebecca was actually turned on by the thought of Taylor taking Denise like that and wanted him to do it again that night? What if she wanted to participate somehow?

I decided that I'd have to find out what, if anything, was going to happen. I waited in the kitchen for them to appear, figuring that if they were going to do anything they'd have to feel me out first. I was right and they came into the kitchen a short time later.

"How are you doing?" Taylor asked me.

"I'm fine," I said. "Getting tired myself."

Taylor looked at Rebecca.

"If you want to head home Denise will be fine here," Rebecca said. "We'll get her up in the morning and back home."

"I'd appreciate it," I said and smiled. "I have an early shift tomorrow and need to get some rest."

"I'll bet," Taylor said and laughed nervously.

I looked at him with blank eyes and then put my empty glass in the sink.

"I'm going to head home then," I said.

"I'll walk you out," Taylor said.

"Don't worry about," I said. "I know the way. You guys enjoy your night."

I walked out of the kitchen before he could answer and into the living room. I hurried through the living room and looked over my shoulder as I reached the front door. They hadn't come out of the kitchen. I turned and hurried up the stairs. I passed someone coming down from the bathroom. There was no one up there waiting. I slipped into the spare bedroom before anyone could come upstairs.

Denise was lying exactly as when I left. I walked over to her and she was breathing deeply, fast asleep, unconscious. The bedroom had a closet with bi-fold doors. I went into the closet and left the door open enough so I could see the bedroom. I pushed some hanging clothes into the opening and sat down against the wall so I could peer through the opening but move back if I needed to. I'd be caught if anyone opened the doors since there was nowhere to hide, but then anyone looking in the closet would probably be doing something they shouldn't be doing anyway.

I had to wait for a while. I heard people going up and down the stairs to use the bathroom. I heard the toilet flushing. I heard music and laughter from downstairs. It all calmed down pretty quickly. Most of the people there still had papers to write or internships to work the next day.

As it became quieter I could hear Denise breathing deeply in her sleep. I could see her lying on the bed by some light coming through the curtained windows but not well. I wondered if I should get up to open the curtains when the door suddenly opened.

Light poured into the room and ran across the bed and Denise's sleeping form. A shadow appeared in the light as someone came into the room.

"Is she sleeping?" Rebecca asked from outside of the room.

I saw Taylor walk into view.

"Looks like it," he said. "She's barely moved since we put her to bed."

"Well, make sure she's all right," Rebecca said.

Taylor sat down on the edge of the bed. Denise's body shifted towards him slightly but it didn't interrupt her heavy breathing. From the light coming through the open door I saw him look down at her face and brush her hair to the side.

"She looks fine to me," he said, his voice louder.

"Well come out of there and let's get the last of them out of here," Rebecca said.

Taylor stood up, still looking at Denise, turned away, and left the room, closing the door quietly.

As the room settled into darkness again and I listened to them descend the stairs I felt that excitement building in me that I hadn't felt in years, that electric tension that squirmed through and across my body. Partly it was that anticipation of that thing that I craved and wanted about to happen and also not knowing exactly what would happen. It wasn't just that I thought and hoped I was about to see my wife Denise taken by another man but that he was going to use her to satisfy his own desires. Just thinking about it made my stomach tighten and I leaned against the wall shivering with excitement.

I don't think it took long for them to come back, but seemed like hours with nothing to do but sit in that closet waiting, listening for any noise outside the room, hearing every footstep on the stairs, wondering if they would finally come into the room. At one point the apartment became very quiet. I didn't hear anyone use the stairs for a while. I started to wonder if they had just gone to bed, but I hadn't heard anyone come up the stairs. I wondered what was taking so long. Everybody would have had to have left, though maybe some people like Mitch would hang around longer. I just didn't know from inside the closet and could only wait.

Then, I did hear footsteps on the stairs and there was more than one person. I was sitting on the floor in a corner of the closet and leaned back, barely able to see into the room. I heard the footsteps reach the top of the stairs and the bathroom door close. Maybe it was just another guest using the bathroom. Then the door to the bedroom opened letting in a shaft of light. I leaned forward to see the shadow of someone in that light. The person walked into the room and it was Rebecca.

She watched Denise intently as she walked up to the side of the bed. I could see Rebecca's face clearly with her hair pinned back and her eyes were wide as she looked down at Denise and she was softly biting her lower lip. Denise was on her side facing her and Rebecca reached out a hand and brushed some hair from Denise's face, letting her fingertips glide softly over her cheek and ear. She stroked her face with the back of her fingers and lightly ran them through her hair, letting strands fall back softly onto her shoulders.

"So beautiful," Rebecca said softly.

She knelt down on the floor and leaned forward so her face was only inches from Denise's sleeping face. She laid the palm of her hand on Denise's cheek and looked at her adoringly.

"I wanted to be like you when we first met," Rebecca said quietly. "I was almost obsessed with you." She smiled, her eyes moving over Denise's face. "I knew Charles would leave me for you in an instant but I wasn't jealous. I'd have left him for you too. But you didn't see me that way." She traced her thumb over Denise's lips, biting her own lip again. "I guess you just didn't like girls so I kept it to myself. I'd been attracted to girls before, but not like you." She sighed deeply and pressed her thumb between Denise's lips. "No, not like you." She slid her thumb across Denise's lips and then moved her hand behind Denise's head into her long blonde hair. "I figured I'd never have you. Guess I was wrong."

Then, she leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed her softly at first, her eyes open, their lips just touching, and then she titled her head and pressed her lips to Denise's harder. She pulled Denise's head towards her with her hand behind her head and opened her lips, forcing Denise's lips open too. She kissed her with an urgency that built quickly from a soft touch to a consuming desperation. I heard her breathing harshly through her nose and her body began to rise and fall with some erotic rhythm as she moved further onto the bed, pushing Denise onto her back with just the pressure of the kiss.

I was enraptured watching all of it unfold. I'd had no idea that Rebecca had been so attracted to Denise. Perhaps I'd just never thought to look for it. The obvious attraction the men around her had towards her took my focus away from the possibility that women might as well. But Rebecca wasn't just attracted to Denise it seemed she had an infatuation for the past few years. Watching it find a release, watching Rebecca get that need fulfilled, gave me that stirring in my crotch. It wasn't just two women kissing. It was the naked lust that Rebecca had and was finally letting loose.

I had been so engrossed in watching them I hadn't noticed Taylor enter the room.

"That is really hot," he said from the doorway.

He must have been the one to use the bathroom and afterwards had come to the room and watched. I don't know how much he had seen and heard. He'd pushed the door open all the way so the room was more brightly lit and I hadn't even noticed.

Rebecca pulled away and stood up, pulling her gaze from Denise to Taylor.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," she said, somewhat sarcastically.

Taylor walked towards the bed and looked down at Denise.

"So she's definitely passed out?" he asked.

"She seems to be," Rebecca said with a deep sigh. She crossed her arms like she'd had a sudden chill.

"Did you make sure before you started making out with her?" he asked.

"I didn't really think to," Rebecca said.

Taylor bent over Denise and looked into her sleeping face.

"She's breathing really deep like she's out," he said.

He grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly. Her head moved back and forth. When he stopped she flopped onto her back, her arms spread to her sides. She made no noise and just kept breathing deeply.

"Move," Rebecca said and pushed Taylor to the side.

She looked down at Denise.

"Denise," she yelled, so loud I actually jumped and thumped against the wall.

"Hey Denise! Wake up!" she yelled again.

I watched them, wondering if they'd heard the noise I'd made, but they were both just watching Denise.

"Hey, are you all right?!" she yelled even louder like she was concerned that her friend had drunk too much.

Denise didn't respond or make any noise. Rebecca laid her palm on Denise's cheek again and looked into her closed eyes. Then, suddenly she pulled her hand back a few inches and smacked Denise on the cheek. It wasn't a hard slap; it barely made Denise's head move, but it sounded loud in the quiet room. Denise didn't respond to it.

"Damn, babe, you're gonna wake her up doing that," Taylor said.

Rebecca stroked the cheek she had just smacked and then stood up, watching Denise intently.

"I don't think she's waking up," she said.

"It's like before," he said.

"So she was like this then? Passed out and unresponsive?" she asked.

"Yeah. Nothing would wake her, but she didn't have any trouble breathing and seemed fine otherwise," he said.

"Like she's been drugged," she said.

I felt a chill pass over me and unconsciously crept back further into the closet.

"Drugged?" he said. "She's just been drinking and she's tired. Some people just sleep really deeply."

"Yeah," she said, her voice drifting off.

I felt that twinge like I had been caught again, that she knew what I had done, but that couldn't be true. How could she know?

"Anyway, I'm going to go get some stuff. You can do whatever you want," she said.

She turned and left the room. Taylor watched her go and then looked back at Denise. He stood over the side of the bed, grabbed her chin, and turned her face to the side to see the cheek that Rebecca had smacked. From where I was standing in the closet I could see there was no mark, that her cheek wasn't even slightly red.

"I didn't think I'd ever get a second chance with you," he said quietly, probably so that Rebecca wouldn't hear him. "I thought my dream had come true before." He touched her neck lightly, tilting her head up, so the light shone on her face. "They had actually. I'd wanted to fuck you since I met you." He got onto the bed on his knees by her side. "And you were the best fuck I ever had." He looked towards the doorway, probably making sure that Rebecca wasn't there. "And this time will be even better."

A shiver passed over my body and I clenched my teeth. There is that initial anticipation, wondering if the person will take her, then there is that moment when I know for sure that the person is going to definitely take her. I can feel the desire of that person to have her, mixed with my own to watch her being used. The feeling is almost overwhelming.

I swallowed hard and tried to maintain some control over myself. I felt like I was breathing too heavily. I checked where I was standing in the closet to make sure I was still hidden in the dark. I couldn't let the intensity of the situation make me vulnerable to getting caught.

Even as I tried to make sure I was concealed I could feel my penis getting hard and pushing against my pants uncomfortably. I had to change its position so it lay up pressed against my waist. I ran my fingers down along it through my pants, down the sensitive length underneath, and I shivered again.

Taylor was unbuttoning her blouse, his fingers deftly moving to each button until he opened it, exposing her bare stomach and bra. He laid his hands on her firm stomach and slid them up to cup her breasts through her bra. Then, he dipped down and kissed her stomach quickly, licking her belly button, before sitting back up, his hands still on her breasts.

He then placed one hand on her back and lift her up so he could remove her blouse with his other hand, slipping it down her limp arms, and then tossing the blouse on the floor. He held her against him and used both hands to unhook her bra and got it off and onto the floor quickly.

He laid her back on the bed topless and stared down at her. He grabbed her breasts, not filling his large hands, but still bigger than last time he'd seen and felt them. He massaged her breasts roughly, digging his fingers into the flesh, pressing them together, pulling on them so her nipples stuck up sharply. He released them to slide his hands down her sides, over the curve of her waist to her hips and her skirt and then over flat stomach and back to her breasts, and then back down again, around and around over her breasts, her stomach, her sides, groaning softly to himself, building his excitement.

I was grasping my erection through my pants, just holding it, feeling harder than I'd been in a long time, so hard that it hurt especially trapped inside of clothing. I started to fumble with my zipper to let it out when Rebecca came back into the room, grabbing my attention.

She was entirely naked and far lovelier than I had thought. When she walked from the doorway to the bed I watched her butt and thighs flex. Her legs were long, her thighs rounding out smoothly to her butt. Her breasts were large and full, swaying slightly as she walked. She'd let her hair down to hang down to her back. I had been with only Denise for so long I had seen very few naked women, but Rebecca was the most beautiful and sexy I'd seen besides Denise. Whereas Denise would be described as athletic, Rebecca would be voluptuous. Not different in their beauty, just both beautiful in their own bodies. Rebecca moved across that room nude like she was entirely comfortable in her skin, more comfortable than I'd ever seen her before.

I had been so stunned by her nudity I hadn't noticed she had been carrying some things in her hands and couldn't tell what they were when she set them on the far night stand.

"Couldn't wait for me, huh?" Rebecca asked.

Taylor looked at her, seeming stunned by her at first, stunned by her unabashed nakedness.

"I was just making her more comfortable," he said, his hands resting on Denise's breasts.

"I can see that," she said.

Rebecca moved to the foot of the bed and climbed onto it on all fours. The light from the hallway shone on her raised ass as she crawled forward slowly between Denise's feet. She placed her hands on Denise's thighs and pushed them wider so she could prowl further up the bed and then knelt back on her feet, her hands moving up and down Denise's bare thighs.

Taylor had moved back to watch Rebecca get on the bed, his back to the headboard, but still had one hand on one of Denise's breasts and was alternately squeezing it and letting it go. His other hand was rubbing at the crotch of his pants.

Rebecca looked down at Denise, her eyes moving over her passive body. She seemed calm and excited at the same time like she was thinking about what she wanted to do but had so many ideas she didn't know where to start. For the moment she was content just looking and caressing Denise's thighs, her hands moving up and down, pushing her skirt up revealing her white panties.

"I think she's even more beautiful like this," Rebecca said softly.

Taylor didn't respond, just smiled.

I could feel a tension between them as they were building themselves up to do something they wanted but weren't sure how to start. There are moments in your life when you have to stop planning and just act, go with your impulses. This was one of those moments and they just needed to slip into that frame of mind. They would. I had seen it before. The reticence would pass and the desire would take over. The body would know what it wanted and the mind would take it there. But the moment hung for a while as they both sat there, each touching Denise in their own way, looking at her, waiting for something.

Then, slowly Rebecca grabbed Denise's white skirt at the waist, and started pulling it down her legs. She moved down the bed, letting Denise's legs close until the skirt was off and she dropped it on the floor. She was standing at the foot of the bed and looking at Denise clad only in her white panties and the calf boots.

Still, slowly, like she was relishing the movements and touches, she picked up Denise's left foot, unzipped the boot, pulled it off, and laid it on the floor. She did the same with the other boot. Taylor just watched her, his hand moving over Denise's breasts lightly, not being as rough, more intrigued by Rebecca, and still rubbing his erection through his pants.

She got back up on the bed, straddling Denise's closed legs and lightly grabbed the sides of Denise's panties. Carefully she moved them down over her butt and then painfully erotically slowly pulled them down her legs like she was caressing her legs with the underwear. Once she finally got the panties off she held them in her hand and she stood still for a moment and I thought she might smell them, but she just held them in her hands, kneading them, as she looked down at Denise now entirely naked.

That moment continued to hold as Rebecca looked at Denise, naked and helpless. She didn't seem to be considering what to do. She was just taking in the sight of Denise. I couldn't blame her. Denise looked gorgeous. The light streaming from the hallway made her tanned skin seem almost golden. Her blonde hair lay tousled on the bed about her head, brushed away from her face, framing her face. Her body was limp and yielding. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically, hypnotically.

A person's body lies differently on a bed when they're unconscious as opposed to conscious. No matter how much a conscious person tries they can never go entirely limp. There's always a tension to their body, some sort of resistance. There's a beauty in that. But the beauty of someone who is unconscious is in the lack of that tension, their body yielding, and their mind calm. There's a tenderness but also that defenselessness that brings out the aggression in those that want to use that person's body. I think that Rebecca was feeling that at that moment. I don't think Taylor quite understood though maybe he felt it in part. But as Rebecca stood there, admiring Denise, softly kneading the panties in her hand, I think she understood.