Pervert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers

Jackson almost collapsed to the floor, "Do it?" What is she talking about? She can't be suggesting...

"Sure," Jacey smiled, knowing that she was about to win this one, "You're not going to tell me to try shaving then leave me to do it by myself are you?"

She was talking about shaving you fucking perv! Why did you immediately think she was talking about sex? It's your mom! Although Jackson had to admit, if the woman in front of him were anyone but his mom he would not only be helping her shave, but he would be angling for a lot more.

Jacey put her hands on the curve of her hips, accentuating her slim waist. "Well?"

She's not backing down... Jackson thought. Well I'm not either! "OK." he replied, smiling to himself. This time it was Jacey who started to panic a little.

Shit! OK don't panic. It's just two adults, helping each other out. He just happens to be your son. Your nude son. With a thick... Oh shit. Think about something else!

Jackson held his razor out to his mother, trying to stop his hands from shaking. At the moment the crazy situation was stopping his cock from rising any further from the near semi he was sporting at that moment. He hoped that would remain the case.

Jacey took the razor and stepped into her son's shower. Turning the water on, the sudden sensation of the spray hitting her nipples caused her to squeal involuntarily. She saw Jackson just staring at her, his mouth open, his eyes glazed slightly. Did she just see his cock twitch?

Here we go, this is it! "Are you going to help me with the foam? Or just stand there watching?"

Jackson didn't move. Jacey felt like her heart was pounding out of her chest, this had gone too far, surely he would back down now! She almost ran from the bathroom herself when instead of leaving, Jackson got the shaving foam and squirted some on his hand.

Two can play this game! Jackson thought, as he filled his hand with foam. Slowly he reached forward; Jacey held her breath then almost screamed when she felt her son's hand just above her pussy.

Oh SHIT! Keep it together, oh shit, he wouldn't actually though, not all... But Jackson could tell he was gaining the upper hand. His mother had gone tense. He was only going to apply the foam to the top, but he was getting bold. He started rubbing it in, his circling motion getting lower and lower.

"Jackson, I..."

"Yes, Mom?"

Oh you little shit! Fuck it, I'm not backing out now! "Nothing, just make sure you get it all..." Jacey tried not to let her voice show her unease. Jackson continued, his fingers now covering her outer lips with foam, dangerously close to Jacey's tingling slit. Jacey had to bite her bottom lip so stop her from moaning out as her son teased her pussy. God he must know what he's doing!

Jackson, certainly did, he let his fingers cover every inch, massaging a bit more than needed, momentarily forgetting it was his own mother. Crap, you've got to stop! He quickly pulled his hand away, Jacey almost moaning in disappointment at the loss of the hand between her legs. She glanced down, Jackson was growing.

How big does it get? Jacey wondered before she could stop herself. It doesn't matter!! Oh God, why isn't his Dad home? Pushing thoughts of her son's cock aside, Jacey began to shave. Jackson watched, knowing full well that his cock had started to grow, but he couldn't stop it. Leaving now would mean he had lost.

Jacey was struggling not to bring herself to orgasm as she shaved her pussy bare in front of her son. She hated how the taboo of the situation was spurring her hormones on, that and the fact her son's hands had worked her up before she even started playing with her pussy. Once she was finished she was about to reach up for the showerhead to take it from the wall, but Jackson, being taller, had it too high.

"Let me get that." Jackson said and before he knew what he was doing he was getting into the shower with his mother and grabbing the head from the wall. "Here let me." He smiled and standing behind her he angled the spray at his mother's freshly shaved pussy.

"OH GOD!" Jacey cried before she could catch herself. The feeling of the water on her smooth sensitive skin was too much. She stepped backward as her orgasm racked through her, reversing into Jackson and pinning him against the wall of the shower.

Oh God, not now! Jackson thought as his cock took this opportunity to grow to its full length and thickness, rising up between him and his mother, straddled by her butt cheeks.

Jacey could do nothing but stand there, her knees wanting to give way as her orgasm shook through her. Oh shit, is that Jackson?! She asked herself as she felt a thick, meaty shaft separating her buttocks as she leant against her son.

Both mother and son stood motionless. Jackson trying his best not to enjoy too much the feeling of his mother's body pressed against his, Jacey trying not to focus too much on the thick, throbbing cock pressed against her ass. Finally Jacey managed to step away and out of the shower.

She glanced down at her son's cock, that seconds before was way too close to her, and managed to stammer, "Well, thanks for that... I mean your help... I... Er..."

"Sure!" Jackson shot back, his own eyes dropping to the newly shaven pussy of his mother. "Any time." Any time? Shut up! Just shut up! "I should probably..."

"Yeah! Me too!" Jacey said, and almost ran from the bathroom and back to her own room, still totally naked. She shut her door behind her and leant against it, her breathing heavy. She spent the next few minutes convincing herself it was just all part of their game.

Things may have gone a little too far though... You think? Oh shit. I need his father to come home! Jacey was almost shouting to herself. The worst part was, her body was still reacting to the intrusion between her ass cheeks. She was still in need of release.

Biting her bottom lip she tried her hardest to imagine her husband as she ran a hand over her smooth pussy, dipped it between her lips, circled her clit as she pinched her nipples. She collapsed on the floor as another orgasm racked through her, promising herself that the fact it was her son's cock she was imagining would just be a one off.

Jackson heard his mother's door shut. His cock so hard it ached. You're in trouble! He told himself as he mulled the nude, shaven image of his mother over and over. He gripped his throbbing shaft in one hand and tugged on his heavy balls with the other. There was no denying it; he was stroking himself over his mother.

Just this once! Just to relieve the pressure... He told himself as he worked his cock. Stroking faster and faster, squeezing it, and twisting. It was no long at all before he exploded, covering the shower wall with spurts of hot, sticky cum.

Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers
12