All Comments on 'Pervert Ch. 01'

by Whinston

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Kessler218Kessler218over 7 years ago

Damn that was good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it best when

there's initial resistance, as in this excellent story, in the minds of a mother and son to their taboo coupling. Then this resistance is eroded, as the boy is overcome by a natural lust for the cunt he came out of, and mom is engulfed by the passion most all mothers feel down deep for what her baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. Can't wait see where this story's going.

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
nice story

the best part of incest stories is the long slow build up that brings the characters to cross that uncrossable line, and this story was all that.

I gave it 5* for effort, but you do need to proof read a little closer. some dropped words and mixed he/she references distracted from an overall nice piece.

looking forward to Chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the build up and cannot wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tea ...

Not really my cup of Tea with-out a 3 page build-up on who is going to shave who first and then who is going to second.! Maybe I missed something along the way on this one as I did blink there for a second.^ Try again but with some build-up next time.!**

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repeat?

Have I not read this before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a waste of time.

Thought it was good. Hope there's more the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dare

Fantastic, I started getting hard from the first and was throbbing by the end of chapter one. I can hardly wait for dads next business trip, I know the will consummate on dads next trip. Great job, on listen to the complainers they have no imagination only wam bam thank you mam for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot action

Hurry up with more!!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 7 years ago
Pretty lame

Totally unrealistic and unimaginative. I typically like all sorts of mother/son stories but this one is just lame. 3 pages of buildup for what....for the son to shave his mother?

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Like it....

Good so far can't wait for the next installment.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
I usually

I usually don't like stories with no pay off but your way of doing it made it hotter. Btw shaving is one of my fetishes and I loved it. I so want to shave my sister and make her cum as I am doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously Good!

Nice build up, original idea. Nicely paced. Can't wait for part 2.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Not Bad

It's not bad, kind of dumb in spots, but has potential to be better. This type of stuff can get boring real fast if it drags too much.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A great start!

I hope this continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Some moms have used porn discoveries to their advantage. They are usually more subtle in their games, teasing son and know he will jo for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

but WTF was screaming to myself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply amazing is there another chapter? Did they end up having sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous