Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul has sex with his wife's mom, his mother-in-law, Diane.
9.2k words
4.52
5.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, Ch. 03:

With my wife, Laura granting me permission to have sex with her mother, I had sex with my mother-in-law, Diane.

Paul has sex with his mother-in-law. He makes love to and fucks his wife's mother. She strokes him, blows him, allows him to cum in her mouth, and allows him to give her a cum bath.

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, continued from Ch. 02:

In the way that my mother closed her eyes, arched her back, stretched her legs, and fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex, my aunt did, too. I gave my mother, Carol, a third, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. In the way that I gave my mother multiple, sexual orgasms, I gave her sister, my Aunt Shirley, multiple, sexual orgasms, too.

Not realizing it at the time but the best thing that I ever did was to flash my mother my erect, naked prick. Instead of me having an erection, I pretended that I feared that my cock was swollen. I tricked my mother into thinking that I had never masturbated so that she'd volunteer to show me how to masturbate myself. Everything snowballed from there.

My MILF of a mother not only stroked me but also, she blew me. She sucked my cock, allowed me to not only cum in her mouth but also all over her face. I gave my mother a cum bath.

Then, while still feigning my sexual innocence, she showed me how to masturbate her. From there she showed me how to eat her. With her not done having sex with me, she showed me how to make love to her and how to fuck her. I not only made love to my MILF of a mother but also, I fucked her.

Then, after she told her sister all that happened between us, my Aunt Shirley wanted me to practice having sex with her, too. I couldn't believe that my aunt Shirley wanted to have sex with me. She stroked my cock and sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum.

Not nearly finished having sex with her nephew, she allowed me to masturbate her, eat her, make love to her, and fuck her. I had sex with my mother and her sister for nearly four years before I moved out of my mother's house when I rented my own apartment. Even then, every time I visited my mother, with my aunt there, too, I had sex with the both of them. Finally, whenever they visited me, I had sex with the both of them again.

F F F

From that day forward, as if was a wealthy man living with two mistress whores, my mother masturbated me whenever I wanted her to masturbate me. She blew me whenever I wanted her to blow me. She made love to me repeatedly. Literally, we fucked all of the time. We made love nearly every morning and fucked nearly every night.

I masturbated my mother whenever she wanted me to masturbate her. I ate her pussy whenever she wanted me to eat her. Then, every time my aunt visited; we had sex. When I wasn't having sex with my mother, I had sex with my aunt. My MILF of a mother enjoyed having sex with me a much as her sister enjoyed having sex with me, too.

Sometimes, we had threesome sex. I ate my mother while my aunt blew me. Then, I ate my aunt while my mother blew me. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to have sex with my mother and with my aunt, it was even more sexually exciting to have sex with both of them at the same time.

Even after all of the times that we had sex, they had no idea that my computer camera recorded them stripping themselves naked and having sex with me. When I wasn't having sex with them, I enjoyed watching them having sex with me on my computer. I loved masturbating them, eating them, making love to them, and fucking them. I loved having incestuous sex with my mother as much as I loved having incestuous sex with my aunt.

I loved having my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts. I loved eating their pussies, as much as I loved them sucking my cock. My favorite thing to do was to make love to my mother and to my aunt before fucking them. As if they were my girlfriends and/or my lovers instead of my mother and my aunt, I loved fucking them both. I loved cumming in their pussies as much as I love cumming in their mouths.

Starting me on this road to having incestuous sex with not only my mother but also with my aunt, again, the best thing that I ever did was to expose my erect, naked prick to my mother. Who knew that just by exposing myself to my mother that she would want to have sex with me in the way that I wanted to have sex with her? Who knew that just by my mother telling her sister what we did, that my aunt would want to have sex with me, too.

F F F

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, Ch. 03:

After having had sex with my mother, Carol, and my aunt, Shirley for several years, finally, they met men, and I met a woman. I left my house to rent my own apartment and to start my own life when I was 22 years old. Then, when I met Laura, I married her when I was 24 years old.

She lived in a three-family house with her mother. Her father recently died from COVID. Since the second floor was vacant, we moved in her parents' three family house. Her mother, Diane, lived on the first floor. Her brother, John, and his wife, Linda, lived on the third floor.

Fortunately for me, my wife, Laura, knew that I love flashing myself. Surprisingly, with her knowing that I had deliberately flashed her, flashing her is how we met. Later, with her getting off on me flashing women, she's even helped me to flash myself to women. With no one suspecting that she helped me to deliberately flash myself, sometimes, we worked together as a flashing team to flash unsuspecting women.

I loved flashing women my naked, erect prick. My best flashes are those flashes that appear accidental instead of deliberate. With women not knowing if I deliberately flashed them or unintentionally flashed them, not reporting me to the police, I preferred leaving women wondering if I deliberately flashed them or unintentionally flashed them while they scratched their heads.

'Did that man deliberately flash me his naked, erect cock or did he accidentally flash me his big, naked dick,' wondered many women? 'I don't know. I'm unable to tell,' I imagined them saying to themselves.

F F F

Again, one of my favorite, sexual things to do, I loved shocking unsuspecting women by flashing them my erect, naked prick. I loved seeing the embarrassed, surprised, or sexually aroused looks on women's faces when they saw my big dick. Their reactions to seeing my naked prick is what I take with me later when masturbating over flashing myself to them.

Before I married, Laura, I'd flash women and then, I'd masturbate over their reactions to seeing my naked prick. With nothing changing after I married my wife; I continued flashing and masturbating myself. Except, now my wife wanted me to share my flashing experiences with her. She wanted to know who I flashed, why I flashed them, and what their reactions were to seeing my cock. It was nearly as sexually exciting reliving my flashing experiences with my wife as I was when flashing women.

After I married Laura, my flashing became even more of a fun thing to do. After I flashed someone, we'd have sex while talking about who I flashed, why I flashed them, and what their reaction was to seeing my naked, erect prick. Luckily for me, with us daring one another to flash this one or that one, happily surprising me, she's a flasher, too.

As much as I'm an exhibitionist, she's an exhibitionist, too. She loved flashing down blouses of her long line of sexy cleavage, her low-cut sexy bras, and/or her naked breasts. She loved flashing upskirt peeks of her bright, white panties, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy. By not closing the curtain all the way closed, she loved flashing herself in dressing rooms at department stores that still had curtains instead of doors.

With those clothing stores that didn't have dressing rooms, she'd try on a sweater a size too small. Then, when removed the sweater, while making sure that men were watching her, she'd lift her blouse and her bra along with the sweater. She flashed men her naked breasts.

She enjoyed flashing her panties or her naked pussy to the shoe salesman when buying shoes, and at the food court when sitting at a table with her legs spread as if she was a drunken sailor. She flashed the back of her panties by bending at the waist while pretending to fix her shoe when going up an escalator with horny men standing a few steps lower behind her. With the wind blowing her skirt nearly up to her shoulders from the front and from the back, she wore her shortest, lightest, and most flared skirt on the windiest of days.

F F F

Fortunately for me, with my wife as big of a whore as my mother, Carol, and my aunt, Shirley, Laura enjoyed playing strip poker with our friends as much as she enjoyed playing Truth or Dare. Thus far, there's no dare that my wife has refused to do. Whenever dared to do so, she's shown her bra clad breasts and her panty clad ass and pussy. She loved showing her lingerie clad body as much as I loved showing my naked dick.

She's even shown her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy when dared to do so. She's even taken a player's erect prick in her hand, in her mouth, and the tip of their pricks in her pussy. I could never faithfully stay married to a woman who wasn't a whore. With neither of us possessively jealous, with us outdoing one another by flashing, I've had some of the best sexual times with my wife.

With her never turning down a dare, especially a double dare, something that I double dared her to do, she's even served my friends drinks topless whenever we play poker at my house. Suffice to write, my friends love playing poker at my house. Removing their concentration from the poker game, she's even allowed them to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples and even sucking her nipples. With her returning their groping favor, she's gone as far as to feel their erections through their pants, too.

I'm glad that my wife is an exhibitionist whore as much as she's happy that I'm an exhibitionist pervert. In the way that I do, too, she gets off when making her flashes appear accidental instead of deliberately. With her having shapely D cup breasts, she loved flashing unsuspecting men her naked tits. With her having a brown, trimmed pussy, she loved flashing unsuspecting men her naked pussy, too.

In the way that all of my friends have seen my wife naked, all of her friends have seen my naked prick. No matter if they were friends, relatives, co-workers, acquaintances, neighbors, or deliverymen, and women soliciting signatures when knocking at our door, we've flashed everyone. I enjoy wearing my short, untied robe with nothing underneath when opening my front door to unsuspecting women.

F F F

"Hi, I'm collecting signatures," said a woman collecting signatures.

While holding my robe closed, I'd smile.

"I'd be happy to sign your petition. Come inside," I'd say.

I'd escort her to the living room and offer her something to drink. Then, as soon as I sat across from her while continuing to hold my robe closed, while making my dick flash appear accidental, I parted my knees just enough to give her a continual up-robe view of my naked prick. No matter if they were white, black, Asian, young, old, beautiful, ugly, sexy, or fat, every woman stared at my naked prick as if they've never seen a naked prick before.

Then, after I signed their petition, when they were ready to leave, I'd stand without holding my robe closed. My robe parted open plenty enough to flash them my semi-erect prick, my pubic hair, and my testicles. Every woman, no matter if she was sexually aroused, embarrassed, ashamed, and/or disgusted, they all stared down at my junk as if they had never seen a penis before. I'd close my robe while escorting them to my front door.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm embarrassed. Please forgive me for exposing myself to you, I lost my bathrobe tie," I said.

Some women blushed. Some women stared. Some women looked away from embarrassment and shame. Unbelievably, the best reaction that I received was from Sister Mary Elizabeth when she moved to her knees as if about to pray.

Instead of praying she took my exposed, naked prick in her holy hand. Anointing herself with the sign of the cross and blessing me for flashing her, the good sister, took me in her mouth. My favorite nun was blowing me. As if I gave her Holy Communion, she was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that Sister Mary Elizabeth was giving me oral sex.

"I'm sorry to take sexual advantage of you but I've been so horny since Father O'Brien was transferred. I've been praying for sex," she said. "Then, once I saw your big, beautiful, erect naked prick, I took that as a sign from God," she said.

She not only stroked me while blowing me but also, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. She not only swallowed my cum but also, Sister Mary Elizabeth allowed me to cum all over her blessed face. I never thought that I'd be flashing a nun, but I did. I never thought that I'd receive a blowjob from a religious sister, but I did.

F F F

Before we married and after we were first married, we went to a few nude beaches. We always attracted a small audience of admiring men, especially when having sex with one another behind a sand dune. With nude beaches our first step to having forbidden sex with others, we talked about the swinging lifestyle. We talked about swapping and about having sex with other couples. Only, we wanted to take baby steps by exposing ourselves together in public before taking the giant leap of having an open marriage and having sex with others.

Whenever we went to a nude beach, horny men followed us. Actually, why wouldn't they? My wife was the best-looking woman with the shapeliest and sexiest body on the beach. They'd masturbate themselves while watching us having sex behind a sand dune.

Sexually teasing them, sometimes, depending on the man, my wife would allow him to cum on her leg or on her stomach. Eventually, with my wife growing to be more of a whore, she allowed men to cum on naked breasts, on her face, and even in her opened mouth. Our next step was for her to have sex with strangers while I watched.

Glad that my wife was as much of a whore as were my mother, my aunt, and as I was a pervert, we had fun exposing ourselves in public. Clearly, our next step for her to take at a nude beach would be to masturbate men, blow them, and fuck them while they wore a condom and while I watched. Only, he had to be the right man. He had to be a man that she was sexually attracted to, otherwise, it wouldn't work for neither of us.

Only, alas, and unfortunately, unless they were gay men, men were more interested in seeing my wife naked than women were interested in seeing me naked. Actually, there were many more men at a nude beach than there were women. The women at the nude beach weren't women that I'd want to see without their clothes. Too many of the women at a nude beach were short, fat, and ugly, albeit naked.

We loved walking the length of the beach one way while naked and walked the length of the beach back the other way while still naked. We always had a parade of men following us while staring at my wife's naked ass and at the rest of her naked body. I wished there were more women at the nude beach instead of there being so many men. Unfortunately, with the United States so puritanical, we'd have to leave the country to fly to a resort place in the Bahamas or some other tropical island that had more naked couples than gay men.

F F F

Something that was sexually exciting to do, I enjoyed talking to my wife about who I flashed in the past, why I flashed them, and who I wanted to flash next. Instead of discouraging me from flashing women, she encouraged me to flash her friends, our neighbors, my relatives, and even her relatives. Sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, flashing close to home, while curious for her reaction to seeing my naked prick, she wanted me to flash her sister, my sexy sister-in-law, Linda.

"While making your dick flash appear accidental, you should flash my sister. I'm curious to know how Linda would react to seeing your big, naked, erect prick," said my wife with a dirty laugh. "I wonder if she'd look, stare, or look away. With her as big of a whore as I am, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to have sex with you," she said with another dirty laugh.

Curious for her reaction to seeing my naked cock, Laura wanted me to flash my sister-in-law my erect, naked prick. Only, making sure that her husband, John, my brother-in-law wasn't home when I flashed his wife, we both thought it better if my wife wasn't there when I flashed her sister neither. I've learned that women have different reactions to seeing a naked prick when they're alone. I suspected that my sister-in-law may have a different reaction to seeing my naked prick in front of her sister than she would if she was home alone with me.

Not stopping there with just flashing her sister, giving me her blessing, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she wanted me to flash her mother, my MILF of a mother-in-law, Diane, too. She was curious what her sister's and her mother's reactions would be to seeing my erect, naked prick. Daring myself to do so, thinking more about it when masturbating myself over it, in the way that I flashed my mother and my aunt, I'd love to flash my sexy sister-in-law and my MILF of a mother-in-law, too.

Wondering what they're reactions would be to seeing my naked prick, I wondered if they'd look. I wondered if they'd stare with sexual arousal. In the way that my mother and her sister had sex with me by just me flashing them, I wondered if my mother-in-law and her daughter would have sex with me just by me flashing them. Then, while hoping that they wouldn't, I wondered if they'd look away with shame and embarrassment when suddenly seeing my erect, naked prick.

F F F

"Before you flash my sister, you should flash my mother first," said my wife with a sexy laugh. "I'm curious for her reaction to seeing your big dick. In the way that I wonder if my sister would look, stare, or look away, I wonder if my mother would look, stare, or look away," said Christine. "I suspect that my mother is as big of a whore as her daughters are," she said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed again with the thought of me flashing her mother and her sister.

"Who knows? With my mother as big of a whore as my sister and I are, maybe, you'd make one of them or both of them horny enough to give you sex," said Laura with a dirty laugh.

She looked at me to see my reaction to her next question that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"If my mother sexually solicited you, would you have sex with my mother?"

'What? Seriously? Is she kidding me? Would I have sex with her MILF of a mother if she sexually solicited me,' I thought? I shrugged. 'Fuck yeah, I'd have sex with her mother. Who wouldn't? She's a good-looking woman with humongous breasts. I'd love to do everything to her that I did to my mother and my aunt.'

F F F

Then, as if I was dreaming, I remembered her mother on our wedding day. With us renting a hotel room to change before the wedding, my lucky day, I walked in on her mother while she was dressing. Having never seen anything of my future mother-in-law before, with her facing me as I opened her hotel, room door, she was topless. I saw Diane's humongous, naked breasts.

She looked at me as startled and embarrassed as I looked shocked and sexually excited as I looked at her. The first time seeing Diane's huge, naked breasts, as if I was a deer caught in headlights, I stared at my mother-in-law's tits. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her giant boobs. I've never seen breasts as big and as shapely as my soon to be married wife's mother.