Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if in shock, she stood there with her arms by her sides and her big, white bra in her hand. Oddly enough, she made no move to cover her naked breasts with her hands or with her forearms. In that moment, I wondered if my future mother-in-law had deliberately flashed me. I wondered if Diane was an exhibitionist in the way that her daughter, Laura, was. Maybe, my wife's mother is as much of a whore as her daughters are.

She laughed.

"You're staring at my naked breasts, Paul, as if you've never seen naked breasts before. They're just breasts," she said with a laugh and a shrug.

She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me.

"Now that you're here, you can help me get dressed," she said. "I'll need your help to get me in my dress."

I continued staring at her naked breasts.

"Sorry, mother," I said. "I've never seen breasts as big and as shapely as your breasts. You have beautiful breasts," I said. "If you don't mind me saying this but I love your big tits," I said while continuing to stay at her enormous tits.

She laughed.

"You love my big tits, do you," she said laughing again? "Thank you," she said.

She looked down at her naked breasts again as if looking to see what I could see before looking up at me. Then, she shocked me as much as she excited me by what she said next.

"I bet you like to touch them and feel them, wouldn't you?"

I looked up at her shocked. I stared at her naked breasts again.

"Seriously? Yes, I'd love to feel your tits," I said. "May I touch and feel your naked breasts?"

Again, as if looking to see what I was seeing, she stared down again at her naked breasts before looking up at me with a smile.

"Okay," she said with a laugh and a shrug. "Go ahead. I may be the last woman that you have your sexual way with after you marry my daughter," she said with another laugh.

Clearly, she had no idea that her daughter and I had discussed having an open marriage, joining the swinging lifestyle, and having sex with other couples.

F F F

I walked over to Diane filled with sexual anticipation of feeling her naked breasts. I took both of her big, firm breasts in the palms of my horny hands. I felt the weight of them. They were heavy. I continued feeling them and fondling them while sliding slow fingers across her nipples.

Then, not wanting to regret missing this sexual opportunity, with her not stopping me by slapping my hands away or admonishing me by telling me to stop, I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her big, erect nipples. Daring myself to do so, surprising my soon to be mother-in-law, I leaned forward and took her erect nipples in my mouth, first one and then, the other. Hard for me to wrap my head around and, something that I'll be masturbating over later, I couldn't believe that I sucked my mother-in-law's nipples.

"Okay, that's enough," she said she said with a laugh while pushing me away with a hand to my forehead. "You're making me wet."

She quickly put on her bra.

"Now, that you're here, I'll need your help getting in my dress," she said again.

She put on her dress and I zipped the back of it for her.

F F F

"Sure," I said to my wife while returning back to reality from the memory of her mother topless on my wedding day. "If your mother solicited me for sex, I'd definitely have sex with her. Diane is a good looking woman with big tits. I love big breasted, older women," I said with a dirty laugh. "As long as I have your permission to do so, I told you that I had sex with my busty mother and her busty sister for years. With that said, I'd love to have sex with your mother."

As if I was already having or have had sex with her mother, my wife smiled with sexual arousal.

"I remember you telling me that," she said. "Tell me this then, now that you told me that you'd have sex with my mother, if Linda sexually solicited you, would you have sex with my sister?"

I returned my wife's smile with my smile.

"Again, as long as I had your permission to have sex with your mother and with your sister, and as long as they agreed to have sex with me, sure. I'd have sex with your mother and/or with your sister, too," I said with a nervous, little laugh. "Linda is a good-looking woman, too. And she has big tits," I said with a dirty laugh. "I love tits, the bigger the better," I said with a dirty laugh.

My wife smiled before laughing with glee. I loved her laugh. If she wasn't beautiful before, she was even more beautiful when she smiled.

"Yes, of course, you have my permission to have sex with my mother and/or with my sister, as long as you tell me all about it after while I masturbate myself," said my wife smiling at me. "Actually, I don't care who you have sex with," she said with a shrug. "You may have sex with my aunt, my cousins, my friends, our neighbors, and our co-workers," said my wife with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

She gave me a serious look.

"I just don't want surprises. I don't want to find out from a third party that you had sex with someone without telling me. As long as you tell me whoever you had sex with, I'm okay with you having sex with other women.

I returned my wife's smile with my smile.

"I don't want to be embarrassed by being surprised that you had sex with someone without me knowing," said my wife.

I smiled at her while nodding my head in agreement.

"You have my permission to have sex with my father, and/or my brother, as long as you tell me about it while I masturbate myself," I said to my wife.

I smiled at my wife, the love of my life.

"I don't care who you have sex with," I said to Laura with a shrug. "You may have sex with my uncle, my cousins, my friends, our neighbors, and our co-workers," I said to my wife with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "As long as you tell me that you did, I don't want to have any surprises by finding out from a third party that you had sex with someone behind my back," I said. "Matter of fact, I'd love to watch you blow my friends at my monthly, Saturday night poker party," I said with a dirty laugh.

Laura smiled up at me.

"I guess this is the start to us having an open marriage. Next will be going to swinging parties and having sex with couples we just met," she said.

F F F

Agreeing with my wife to flash my naked prick to her sister and to her mother, I decided to flash my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, but not at the same time, of course, at different times. Again, with her mother living downstairs from us, I decided that it would be better if I flashed her mother after my wife had left for work. It would be much easier for me to flash her mother when I was home alone with her, albeit with me on the second floor and her on the first floor.

Easy to get them alone, my sister-in-law and/or my mother-in-law were always in my apartment having coffee, a drink, or watching television. Whether entering the unlocked front door or the unlocked back door, my mother-in-law and/or my sister-in-law never knocked. As if we all lived together, and sometimes it felt that way, they'd open the door and barge in our apartment. Literally, with us living in a three-floor, family house, we had little privacy.

Fortunately, for me, I worked from home. My mother-in-law didn't work. She lived off her deceased husband's pension. Sure enough, ready to flash my wife's mother, as soon as my wife left for work, my mother-in-law walked in our backdoor without knocking. Easy to flash her, I wished that I was standing naked in the kitchen when she entered. Only, wanting to make my flashing appear accidental, I had a better idea to flash Diane.

"Good morning, Paul," said my mother-in-law suddenly appearing in my kitchen.

As if she lived in her revealing nightgowns, she wore her short, sexy, sheer, and low-cut nightgown. Much like my wife and her sister, showing me all that I wanted to see if their shapely and sexy bodies, they never wore robes over their nightgowns. I don't think they even owned a robe.

Daring myself to turn my head and kiss my mother-in-law on the lips, yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, I didn't. While pressing her big, nightgown clad breasts against me, Diane leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek. Then, as if she hadn't seen me in a long time, when I saw her yesterday and every day before that, she gave me a hug. This time pressed and squished her big tits against my chest.

I could already feel my cock quickly erecting. She had much bigger breasts than my wife's D cup breasts. If I was to hazard a guess, her mother had double D cup breasts.

I loved big breasted women, especially big breasted, older women. As soon as she hugged me and pressed her big breasts against my chest, I felt my cock throb and pulsate. Diane gave me an erection.

F F F

"I smell coffee," she said with a laugh. "I'd love a cup of coffee," she said.

I smiled at her while getting her a coffee cup.

"Have a seat in the dining room and I'll bring it out to you," I said. "Just bring the creamer in with you."

I waited for her to stand in front of the refrigerator before I turned off the kitchen light. Sure enough, as soon as she opened the refrigerator door, with the light lighting her up as if she walked through a TSA machine at the airport, the refrigerator light lit her up and passed through her sheer nightgown. I stared at her as if she was naked and, virtually, she was naked.

As soon as she took her seat in the dining room, I already had an erection from hugging her, and from seeing so much of her through her nightgown. I stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection in readiness to flash my mother-in-law. My intention was to flash my wife's mother my erect, naked prick.

I couldn't wait to flash Diane. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked dick. As my wife had asked me to do, I couldn't wait to tell Laura that I flashed her mother.

F F F

Ready to flash my mother-in-law my naked prick, never wearing underwear beneath my pajama bottoms, I removed my erect cock from my pajama pee hole. Then, I put the coffee pot, the coffee cups, and some Danish pastries on a tray and carried that into the dining room. The first time flashing my mother-in-law, even though she had flashed me her naked breasts several months ago, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited.

I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erect, naked prick. Would she even notice my cock as I walked from the kitchen to the dining room with the tray covering my erection? If she did notice my exposed cock, would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in shame and embarrassment?

Then, I thought, would she tell me that I'm exposed? Maybe, she'd leave in a huff while thinking that I deliberately exposed myself to her. Yet, with her flashing me her naked breasts on my wedding day, months later, I'm returning her flashing favor by flashing her my naked prick. I didn't know and wouldn't know her reaction to seeing my big dick until I flashed her. I couldn't wait to flash my mother-in-law and masturbate over her reaction to seeing my naked cock later.

While slowly walking from the kitchen to the dining room, my naked, erect prick stuck straight out beneath the tray. Unless she was oblivious, I knew that from her seated position that as soon as I walked from the kitchen to the dining room that my mother-in-law would surely see my erect prick beneath the tray that I carried. Again, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my big dick. Again, I couldn't wait to tell my wife that I flashed her mother.

As soon as I walked from the kitchen, by the surprised look on her face, my mother-in-law immediately noticed my naked prick peeking out from beneath the tray that I carried. Pretending that I didn't know that I was exposed, I stepped closer to Diane. I put the tray down on the dining room table.

My erect, naked prick stuck straight out and pointed to her. With my big dick only inches from her mouth, I leaned over her to pour her coffee. While hoping that she would but knowing that she wouldn't, I'd love for her to open her mouth and take me inside.

Hoping beyond hope, with me already having my wife's permission to have sex with her mother, I'd love for my mother-in-law to take me in her hand and stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. I've love for Diane to blow me. I'd love her to stroke my prick while sucking my cock. I love to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum.

F F F

After wondering what my mother-in-law would do when seeing my erect, naked prick, with her immediately answering my question, she not only looked but she stared. In the way that I stared at her naked breasts on my wedding day, when I flashed her my big dick, Diane stared at my naked cock as if she had never seen an erect cock before. Then, before my erect cock touched the side of her face, surprising me, she reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around my stiff penis.

"Paul," she said with a laugh while squeezing my hard prick. "Your exposed," she said with another laugh. "Before you stuck that monster in my mouth, I had to push it away," she said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed while continuing to stare down at my prick.

"I haven't seen an erect prick since my husband died, God bless his soul," she said.

I looked down to where she was staring. I took my time pushing my cock back inside of my pajama bottoms.

"Sorry, mother but this is all your fault," I said.

She laughed.

"My fault," she asked with another laugh? "How is you flashing me your naked prick my fault," she said with a nervous, little laugh?

I stared at all that I could see of my mother-in-law's nearly naked breasts through her nightgown.

"After I turned off the kitchen light, when I saw you standing in front of the refrigerator, the opened refrigerator door lit you up as if you were naked. I could clearly see through your nightgown. I saw the size and the shape of your big breasts. I saw your shapely ass. Then, when you turned from the refrigerator to face me before closing the door, I saw your patch of brown, bushy, pubic hair," I said with a chuckle.

She looked down at herself as if to see what she could see.

"Oh, my. You could? You saw through my nightgown as if I was naked," she asked seemingly in disbelief?

She looked down at herself before looking up at me.

"I guess I should start wearing a robe over my nightgown, but I hate wearing robes. They're uncomfortable to wear. They make me hot," she said. "If it was up to me, while in my own house, I'd remain naked all day, every day," she said with a laugh.

I smiled at her.

"Please, if you're more comfortable being naked, you may remove your nightgown," I said with a dirty laugh.

She returned my laugh with her laugh.

"I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love to see Laura's mother naked," she said while laughing again.

I nodded my head while smiling at her.

"Sorry but I'm a sucker for older women with big, shapely breasts and you certainly have big, shapely breasts," I said while staring at her nipples that suddenly erected. "Ever since I saw and felt your naked breasts on my wedding day, I still think of you standing in that hotel room topless."

F F F

She opened the top of her low-cut nightgown and looked down at herself as if to look at all that I had just seen of her nearly naked breasts. Then, she put her hand inside of her nightgown and looked down to see how sheerly revealing it was. Finally, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I guess you can see through this. I'm sorry that I sexually excited you," she said with a little laugh. "Even though you've already seen, touched, and felt my naked breasts while sucking my nipples, I'm still embarrassed flashing you my naked breasts as much as you must be embarrassed flashing me your naked penis," she said.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"Sorry? Please don't apologize for having big breasts," I said with another laugh. "I love your big breasts, mother. Further, I'm not embarrassed flashing you my naked prick. I could have been a nudist. I'm glad that I accidentally flashed you, my erection. I loved it that you stared at my exposed prick and took my big dick in your hand," I said with a laugh.

She blushed red while looking up at me with sexual arousal.

"You did? You're glad that you accidentally flashed me your erection," she said with a laugh. "Oh, Paul. Where are we going with this?"

She paused as if she recalled my wedding day several months back during happier times and before I divorced her cheating whore of a daughter two years later.

F F F

"I remember your wedding day when you saw me topless. You stared at my tits as if you had never seen naked tits before," she said with a dirty laugh while unembarrassed and unashamed.

She closed her eyes and smiled as if remembering when her future-son-law suddenly saw her topless.

"You loved my big breasts? Then, when you felt my breasts and sucked my nipples, you made me so wet. If that wasn't your wedding day, I would have made love to you. I would have fucked you. I would have sucked your cock," she said with a dirty laugh. "I would have blown you and allowed you to cum in my mouth. I would have allowed you to have your way with my naked breasts," she said without embarrassment and/or shame.

Then, she smiled up at me.

"I love your big prick, Paul. You have a much bigger cock than my husband's puny prick. Your big dick is huge. Laura must be a very happy woman."

Daring myself to do so, not wanting to have any regrets by missing this sexual opportunity, I asked my mother-in-law my sexually, inappropriate question.

"Would you like to see it again," I asked pulling out my big dick before she even answered? "In the way that you wrapped your fingers around my erect prick," I said with my erection sticking out of my pajama bottoms. "May I feel your breasts?"

She stared down at my exposed cock again. Not waiting for me to ask her twice, she took my erect cock in her hand. She fondled the head of my prick with her fingertips. Then, she stuck out her chest while staring up at me.

"Sure, you may feel my breasts. It's been a long time since a man has touched my tits. You're the only man who felt my breasts recently," she said.

Clearly surprising her, instead of feeling her breasts through her nightgown, I stuck my horny hand down her low-cut, nightgown top. I felt her naked breast while sliding a slow palms across her erect nipples. I felt one breast and fingered her erect nipples before I felt her other breast and fingered her erect nipples.

F F F

"Paul. Oh, my God, Paul. You're making me wet," she said with a dirty laugh.

She closed her nightgown top on my hand but not before I removed one of her breasts from her nightgown. Then, daring myself to do so, I leaned down and sucked her erect nipple.

"Paul! Paul! Oh, my God, Paul. Stop that. I don't believe you did that," she said. "I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment as a look of sexual arousal betrayed her supposedly embarrassed face. "You made me so wet."

She pushed her naked breast back in her nightgown. Then, when I pulled out my hand, she wrapped her fingers around my naked prick again. As if she was about to give me a hand job, she slowly stroked my cock while fingering the head of my erect prick as she stared up at me with sexual arousal.

"What's fair for the gander is fair for the goose," she said with a laugh. "Since you felt my naked breasts, I hope you don't mind me stroking your naked prick," she said while slowly stroking my naked dick. "Since you sucked my nipples, returning the sexual favor, you don't mind if I suck your prick, do you?"

Shocking the hell out of me, Diane leaned forward and took my erect prick in her mouth. My MILF of a mother-in-law stroked my cock while sucking my cock. Not allowing myself to have regrets, I put a heavy hand behind her brunette pretty head. I pulled her head forward. Then, I humped her mouth and fucked her face before she leaned back and pulled my prick from her mouth. I haven't been this sexually excited since Sister Mary Elizabeth blew me.