Pervert Old Man

Story Info
He makes her expose herself and plays with all her holes.
1.2k words
3.95
90.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to meet an older man of whom I met online when I was horny. We spoke for a while before and found ourselves coming to an agreement before we decided to meet. I wanted to be used and exposed, I wanted to be used for pleasure at any time to his disposal. That would be my biggest pleasure.

As I walked up to his house, my panties were already wet with arousal. Just as we planned, the door was unlocked and I invited myself in. After closing the door behind me, I went to where he had previously showed me where his room was. As I looked around I heard footsteps from down the hallway and there he was.

"Look at what we have here, a little intruder do we?"

And before I could even reply to the older man, he pulled two pillows and put them on top of the other.

"Bend over on those pillows, now."

Without hesitation, I crawled onto the bed and over the pillows bending over for him. He then lifted up my short skirt harshly and spread my legs wide.

"Wet little slut, just begging for me to use her however I want." He then moved his head onto my panties taking and deep breath of my pussy, and then moving up to sniff my ass.

I could feel my pussy pulsating, and tingles all over my body as I let him smell me, making me want to be fucked then and there.

The older man took a pair of scissors and cut my panties exposing me.

"I want to hear you say 'I'm sorry and I want you to use me however you want sir'. Say it."

I felt my face go read and I obeyed,

"I'm so sorry sir, I really am. Please use me however you'd like."

He moved his head into my ass and as he sniffed he pushed my ass cheeks together. His hands then spread my cheeks wide letting him get a good look at my shaved holes.

"Now tell me 'sir please use my holes whenever and wherever you want to".

I was breathing slightly heavy as I was being exposed to this man I just met and obeyed once again,

"Please sir, I want you to use my holes however and whenever you want."

"Good little slut. Now, spread yourself open and display yourself for me. Nice and wide and do not clench yourself. And if you disobey any instructions, you will get a spanking."

I spread my cheeks as far as I could without clenching and after he spoke, I replied with yes sir I understand.

"Good slut." He took out his phone and began taking pictures of my holes, getting a number of close up shots. I heard him put it down and felt him come close to my pussy as he began to lick me, tasting the juice that he caused. He licked up and down my pussy till there was no wet mess and then moved up to taste my ass hole. He licked my hole deep as I was still spreading myself for him, already dripping wet again.

"I'm going to finger fuck you and after I'm done, you're going to suck me off."

"Please sir."

He pushed his thick middle finger into my pussy making me gasp. But when he heard me gasp he took his finger out, went over to get tape and taped my mouth shut.

"Not yet little slut. I don't want a peep out of you."

And he put his finger back in my pussy and pumped in and out of me. I was breathing hard through my nose trying to hold my moans but I was in so much pleasure by his big finger. That's when he started licking my ass and put two fingers in my pussy. I cried out as he tongue and finger fucked me and made pleasured noises through the tape. I felt so dizzy with pleasure that when he stopped, it felt like torture. Sir stood up and moved to the side of the bed, unzipping his fly and taking his hard and thick headed dick out. Once he took the tape off, I adjusted my body and began to suck him off hungrily. I wanted to swallow his cum and I wanted all my holes filled with his juices. I played with the tip of his dick with my tongue as I moved up and down his shaft. With my hand I played with his balls. Almost like he lost control he began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I let him use my mouth so aggressively till he had to take it out before he came.

"Don't worry slut, I'll cum in your mouth soon. The first place I want to fill is deep inside your pussy."

Without a second passing he moved toward the end of the bed again, adjusted my ass over the pillows, spread my legs wide, made me spread my cheeks and let his dick easily enter my wet tight hole. An involuntary moan slipped out and sooner or later I was a moaning mess as he pumped in and out of me with his hard dick. He pounded hard as he held me legs down and apart. My body couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't control it as his dick forced me to have an intense orgasm. Once he felt himself on the verge of cumming, he gave a few last pounds and let his dick go all the way in before exploding. He slowly rid it out for a little longer before he pulled out and took his phone out to take pictures of my cum filled hole.

"How do you like being filled with old man cum, slut?"

With shallow breaths I looked behind at him,

"I thank you sir for filling my pussy. I think all my holes should be filled with your sperm for what I did."

"Good girl. And I have to strongly agree, which is why, you're to leave it inside until I say otherwise. And if I find that you cleaned my cum out of your holes out, you will be punished severely. Understood?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good, now before I send you off, you are returning home with a filled pussy and a red ass."

"Oh....Why am I being punished sir?"

"For making noises when I told you not to. You will be following strict orders at all times, no matter what order is given. Come with me."

He then took me outside to his backyard, and moved one of the chairs he had, toward the center of the lot. He sat down and bent me over his legs, lifted my skirt and began to spank my bare ass. It was embarrassing since the smacks were loud and we were in a neighbor hood. It was a more mature based neighborhood but still, it would be easy for voyeurs to spot. I involuntarily let out a few cries but to be honest, I enjoyed being embarrassed. I actually began to get wet all over again making some cum drip out of my pussy. He spanked me so hard and long that I began to start crying a little bit. When he was satisfied, he helped me up and lead me into the house while putting the chair away.

"I want you to think about what you've done as you drive back. I want you here tomorrow before you got to work and then afterwards."

"Yes sir and I will obey your rules and leave your cum in."

"Good slut."

He watched me as I entered my car and leave.