All Comments on 'Pervert Old Man'

by Sigilprincess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Old men.

Myself and my wife has an agreement, where she fucks older men.

In the beginning she would go to meet them, now sometimes I go with her, and ask the man if he would fuck my wife for me.

One weekend we met up with a older man in his hotel room,

He invite us in, he then sat on a chair and said,

Mr do you want me to have sex with your wife, myself and my wife looked at eachother, then I looked at him and said yes Sir, I would be very grateful if you would.

He then said, take off all of your wife's clothing and hand her over to me, but you must tell me what you want me to do with her.

As I was taking her clothes off I was rock hard.

When I Finnished taking her clothes off, I walked her over to him, and said.

Sir would you please take my wife for the weekend, and have ad much sex with her as you can or like to have.

you can bring a friend if you like. But you have to hand her back to me full of your cum, or anyone else you might like to share her with.

He looked at her ad said, do you agree with what your husband just said.

She said yes Sir I agree.

Then he said to her suck my cock now, and you put her mouth over my cock then push her head down onto it. I did

He then said I will call you when I need you, now leave us.

That was on a Friday afternoon, he called me Monday morning, and when I got to his room, he told me to sit on the chair.

He then started to fuck my wife mouth, and his older friend was fucking her from behind. When they Finnished he said, she is my slut, and whenever I want her. I will have her.

I said Yes Sir, she is your whenever you want her Sir.

Sometime he calls for her to go to him, othertimes he calls to our home,

always fucks her mouth in front of me, telling me his slut is a good cock sucker.

Or your married whore loves my cock and my friends cock.

54katana54katanaabout 4 years ago
Excellent

I like your fantasy. I relate to the old man. Keep writing!

Will527Will5276 months ago

Written very well, very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous