Pervert on the Train

Story Info
Never know where you'll discover something new.
6.1k words
4.78
19.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when you say professional clothes..."

"Mia, I swear to God if you show up to your interview tomorrow in that same lazy dress of yours, i'll actually suffocate you in your sleep." The woman on the other end of the phone call declared, her tone serious, but Mia groaned in response. "Weren't you the one who was begging me to for this internship?!"

"Yeah, but I didn't know I'd have to put effort into getting it." Mia said with a sigh, as she stood behind the yellow line waiting patiently for the train in the bustling subway. "You made it sound like I was a shoe in if I just showed up."

"You are, but that doesn't mean you can just show up to the interview in sweatpants."

Mia let out a small chuckle and glanced down at her black sweatpants, matched with her favorite grey hoodie. "I wasn't going to wear sweats, I was going-"

"You're either going to buy a new dress on your way back to the apartment or borrow one of mine. End of story."

"Fine, yes mom." Mia said, her voice laced in sarcasm just as she heard the speeding train in the distance, causing other passengers to rush to the yellow line. "Has anyone ever told you, you sound sexy when you use that tone."

"Don't be gay." The woman said, her eyes rolling so hard Mia could hear it, making her chuckle. "You haven't been drinking or smoking right? They're serious about that kind of stuff at the office."

Mia fell silent and raised the bag in her hand full of THC gummies and vape cartridges to her face. "No ma'am, completely sober here." She said with a small smirk, just as the train finally rolled into sight. "The train's here so I have to go now. Tell your boyfriend I said hi."

With that, Mia hung up the phone as the chrome train came to a screeching halt. Already seeing how packed it was inside the train from outside, Mia took in a deep breath bracing herself.

And with a chime from the speakers above, chaos ensued.

The moment the train doors were open people began to push and shove past one another, not out of anger, but with a sense of urgency. It was around the time most people in the city were either getting off work or school, so everyone was in a rush to get home. Normally Mia didn't think much of it since she was never one to be pushed around. But it was her day off for classes and she was wearing her thinner clothes that didn't have much padding.

Still Mia managed to wiggle her way through the herd of stampeding passengers, and even managed to find a half decent spot to stand, near a pair of double doors where she had just enough room not to bump shoulders with any of the surrounding passengers.

"Really have to save up for a car." Mia sighed to herself, as the smell of everyone's combined musk mixed in with the cheap floor cleaner, making her nose twitch irritated.

Being a full-time college student helped Mia stay focused on her studies, but it didn't help much in the sense of financial influx. And with her parents back home already helping with her apartment rent, Mia needed to make some money quick. And hopefully the paid internship at the office her roommate worked out would help.

"Don't see why weed needs to be demonized though." Mia muttered to herself, as she held onto her bag of goodies.

Suddenly there was another wave of passengers rushing onto the train, causing everyone to groan and make room while Mia found herself being bumped into the door in front of her, the train car now more cramped than before.

Great.

After the last wave of passengers, the train doors finally closed and with a harsh jerk, the train began to speed away with all of them packed like sardines.

As Mia stared out the window, she cursed herself for not bringing her headphones, now practically able to hear the breathes of the person behind her, but she tried her best to ignore the presence of the stranger knowing that it couldnt be helped given the circumstance, and instead thought about her upcoming interview.

She was going to need to make the interviewer laugh. Her last boyfriend always pointed out that he always knew he'd get the job if he made the person la-

Mias thoughts were quickly broken when she felt something rub along her right ass cheek. Knowing it probably wasn't the mans intention since they were on a rickety train, she held back her curse not wanting to cause a scene, but as she felt the mans large hand cup her ass cheek this time fully groping her, his intentions were made clear.

Molesters were an unfortunate threat women had to deal with during certain train hours. This was the first time Mia herself had ever been targeted, but she wasn't about to let some man take advantage of her.

Clutching a fist tightly, Mia started to turn around ready to swing at the mans face as hard as she could. Only to be met eye to eye with a slightly taller light skin ebony woman.

Her light green eyes stared into Mias with an incredible amount of lust and desire, and as she saw the look of shock register on Mias face, she licked her lips deviously.

"W-who-"

Before Mia could finish the women forced her to turn back around, while she started gave Mias ass a firm squeeze causing goosebumps to form on her arms. Mia opened her mouth about to demand the women let her go, but her molester slapped a warm hand over Mias mouth silencing her. "Don't scream." The women said whispering into Mias ear her.

Mia immediately began to feel chills run through her body hearing the womans husky voice as the scent of her floral perfume filled her nose. With just those words alone, Mia felt her previous bravado fade into thin air, her body now trembling as she felt the hand knead her backside without any restraint.

"Ya gotta nice ass, sweetheart." The molester whispered into Mias ear again as she stepped in closer, letting Mia feel the molesters large chest press into her back. "Bubbly, just the way I like em." The women said before spanking Mia.

"Mmm." Mia grasped out into the womans hand, jerking from the spank. but her molester kept her firmly planted in place.

Things were getting way too out of hand. The fact that it was a woman molesting her was still jarring, but either way a pervert was a pervert. She needed to try and bite a fi-

Mia had little time to even formulate a concrete plan before she felt the molester slip her hand into her pants in a flash, her long slender digits quickly finding Mias clothed slit.

"M-mmh-mmm!" Mia muffled against the womans hand, as she felt her fingers rub her mound. She tried pushing the molesters hand away, but it stayed firmly in place teasing her through her panties.

As she rubbed her sex, the molester let out a small giggle into Mias ear sending a shiver down her spine. "You're gonna get us caught, sweetheart"

Mia went bug eyed at the statement.

Who was she to say that when Mia hadn't done a single thing wrong?! She was the woman being r-

Mias train of through was once again interrupted, when she felt the womans fingers find her clit. Her back arching a bit as she felt the molester rub small circles around her hooded bean. Mia almost let out an involuntary moan, until she caught sight of a businessman in her peripheral pick his head up causing her heart to skip a beat, until she saw he was only letting out a yawn and went straight back to tapping at his phone.

"Someone's wet."

The sudden claim made Mia clench her jaw as her face burned bright red in shame, feeling herself become slick with arousal while her molester continued to tease her while the train charged through the dark tunnels of the subway.

It didn't make any sense. Mia was as straight as they'd come, she loved men. Big, strong, hairy men. Not women, much less a molester at that. But as the complete and total stranger played with her pussy through her now damp panties, she couldnt deny her apparent excitement.

Mias senses quickly became heightened, realizing her current situation making her even more aware of all the people surrounding them while she was getting toyed with. Some of them were clearly college students just like her, but there were also mature adults in the crowd. There was even a group of old men talking some construction workers ear off. Realizing just how wrong the situation truly was, Mia could feel her heart begin to pound in her chest, while she began to tremble against the molesters touch at least thankful no one could hear the moans she might-

As if she were reading Mias mind, the molesters hand let go of Mias mouth, giving her hope she'd back off, only for that hope to come crashing down as she felt the molesters hand grope at her breast through her jacket.

"Ah-" Mia started, but quickly stopped herself covering her own mouth stifling her moan as the molester kneaded at her left tit not bothering to be subtle at all anymore, especially once she felt that Mia was in fact braless today.

Mia heard another giggle from her molester as she played with her boob, causing shivers to run throughout her body despite her best efforts to try and ignore the feeling of the molesters warm hands. But along with the shivers came a feeling of shame, making Mia leak even more of her nectar.

There had to be some way to get the woman off her. One of her hands was preoccupied with holding back her moans while the other was holding onto her bag of goods, but this woman clearly wasn't going to let up anytime soon.

Just than Mia felt the molesters hand slip into her panties, making her yelp letting go of her mouth to catch the woman hands.

"W-wai-" Mia tried, but the molester only paused before she pushed her hand further into Mias panties until she reached her prize and rubbed Mias outer folds.

Mias knees buckled from the direct contact of the molesters teasing fingers sliding across her delight slit, if not for the women behind her she would've definitely fell over, but because they were closer now Mia could feel the molesters own nipples poking at her back excited.

She was enjoying herself.

Here Mia was fighting with everything that she had not to let out a moan, and her molester was only relishing in her constant struggle.

Mia wanted to curse her out, she wanted nothing more to sling a volley of insults at the molester for being so sick in the head for even thinking of doing this to another woman, but as she felt the molesters lightly tease and rub at her lower lips, she didn't dare attempt to open her lips. If she did there was no doubt about it that she'd let out a moan and alert the other passengers to what was going on.

And at this point they'd think she was consenting.

As the molester played with Mias lower bits she began to pinch and tug at Mias nipples through her shirt, the sensation sending tingles through Mias body as she ached her back, feeling oddly more sensitive than they ever had.

"F-fuuuuck." Mia said in hash whimper, shivering as the molester finally let her nipple snap back into place.

"Ya momma never told you not to cuss." The molester said, chuckling in Mias ear making her face turn beet red.

Scolded by a southern molester... this truly had to be rock bottom.

The trains speed started to slow down with a small jerk making Mia realize they had finally arrived at the next station. This was going to be her chance to finally get out of the molesters clutches and report her to the police, she was put through so much trouble but at the very least she was going to have the last-

And just like that, it finally happened.

With the clear signs of the incoming stop, Mia thought she was finally going to be in the clear and was ready to use the last bit of her strength to push the molester away before making a run for it.

But just as the train came to a halt, the molester pushed one of her fingers deep into Mias sopping wet cunt, making her go wide eyed as she finally let out a moan.

"Ahhhh." Mia moaned out, trembling as she felt pressure build in her lower stomach from the sudden intrusion. Luckily due to the shuffling of the other passengers, no one heard her moaning, but with the molester now a full finger deep in her sensitive slit, all her strength was sapped away.

Mia was forced to stand in place as still as she possibly could while she heard people getting on and off the train car. At first, she was worried the oncoming traffic would see them, but quickly remembered from when first turned around that the molester was in fact wearing a large trench coat providing her cover, which much to Mias dismay did bring her some sense of relief.

The relief was short lived when the molester pinched her still sensitive nipple, forcing Mia to clasp her hand over her mouth again as the molester tweaked the nub in between her index and thumb, making Mia shake with each tweak doing her absolute best to hold back the growing pressure, not wanting to give in to the nameless woman.

But just as the new passengers boarded the train and Mia heard the doors shutting, she looked back up at the door window in front of her, only to go wide eyed when she saw that a mature Latina woman with grey hair was standing on the opposite side of the subway staring at her stunned.

Someone saw her.

"Mmmmm!" Mia moaned into her hand, shaking violently against the molesters body as she came on the finger deep inside of her quivering cunt, just as the subway lurched forward back on course.

Mia stood in place, panting through her nose as she recovered from the sudden climax. She wasn't sure if anyone around her had heard her muffled cry, but at that point she wasn't brave enough to check. As she stood in the molesters arms shivering, all she could feel was shame, along with the nectar now trickling down her leg.

The molester was merciful enough to let Mia ride out her climax in peace, giving her nipple a break, but the second she saw that Mia had recovered a bit from the pleasure she was back at it again teasing her nipple, forcing Mia to try and hold back even more of her moans with what little strength she had.

She hated it.

She hated not having control of the sudden situation she was in, she hated the fact that she was thrusted into the ordeal, and she hated all the powers at be who deemed her worthy of the unjust punishment.

But most of all she hated the fact at the finger in her cunt wasn't moving!

Since the molester stuck the digit inside of her its done nothing, the most it did was give Mias wall a slight tickle, but it was nothing in comparison to how much attention her nipple was getting. And with her morals already starting to crack after her climax, it was really starting to get to her.

With each twist and tug at her abused nipple, Mias walls involuntarily clenched around the digit causing her to feel a wave of pleasure run through her body, but it wasn't enough, the lack of motion only made it more irritating, making the building pleasure start to drive her insane.

Mia was going to turn around to the woman unsure of what she was planning, but with a quick flick of her wrist, the molester unzipped Mias jacket just enough to slip her hand inside to directly tease Mias nipple, giving it a harsh pinch sending a wave of pleasure through Mias very core. "Mmmmm!"

Fuck it!

Unable to take any more of the molesters teasing, Mia found herself rolling her hips up and down the womans finger making her moan into her shaking hand finally letting herself get lost in the pleasure.

"Ya look so cute fucking yourself."

Hearing the molesters words, Mias eyes flicked up to the window in front of her where she could see her own reflection. There she could see her bright red face dripping beads of sweat down to her cleavage bared out to the world, while the molester was staring at her with her piercing light green eyes as a smirk played on her lips.

She was playing Mia like a fiddle... but in that moment Mia couldnt find it in her to give two shits.

Despite seeing how pathetic she looked in the reflection, Mia continued to fuck herself on the molesters finger reveling in the pleasure she got from doing so. She didn't care who the person was anymore, she didn't care that she was getting off to a woman, she hardly even cared about her surrounding forgetting the reason she was silencing herself. All she wanted to do was cum again, and by now it was clear to her, this woman whoever she was wanted the same.

Seeing she was more willing now, the molester slipped in her second finger into Mias cunt and finally began to pump in and out of her dripping folds.

"M-".

"Shhhhh." the molester shushed, forcing Mia to desperately hold back her moan bringing her to tears. It hardly seemed fair to shush her when she was finger blasting her brains out. But still Mia forced herself to stay silent despite her desperate need to let out her lewd moan.

Mias breathing started to become increasingly uneven with each pump at her cunt, while she found herself hunching over from the constant stimulation to her right nipple now driving her mad, but the stranger forced her to lean against her own body, letting her have her way with Mia.

The molesters perfume now intoxicating and further turning Mia on as she shakingly rolled her hips back against the slim fingers.

She was close.

Mia was oh so terribly close now, the pressure in her building to heights she never felt before as she was getting fucked on the public subway, but she needed another push. She needed something so send her over the edge and in that moment what she wanted most was to kis-

Before she could complete the thought the molesters stuck her tongue inside Mias ear, something an ex of hers tried one night that landed him getting kicked out her bed.

But in that moment, Mia sworn she saw God herself in all her holiness as she found the hardest orgasm she ever experienced in her entire life. Sights and sounds somehow swapped places, and she was sure that for a split second she was able to taste the very air with her toes from inside her sneakers somehow heightening the orgasm.

The feeling so incredible that it took the feeling of the womans fingers sliding out of her pussy to finally snap Mia out of her afterglow, startling her until she heard the chime from the stations speakers and saw that she was now standing in front of an opened door with people rushing inside.

Panic took over Mia as she quickly covered her chest only to find her jacket had already been zipped back up and even her pants were hiked, although now it did look like she spilled water on herself. Confusion immediately hit Mia, until she felt the lack of heat behind her making her glance back to see the molester was no longer there.

Mia turned her head every which way for the women almost convinced she had gone crazy and imagined the whole thing, until she looked out the door as the last wave of passengers entered the train to see a woman in a dark brown trench coat walking away.

As the women walked away, Mia found herself growing cold watching the molesters back from a distance realizing that she was onto her next target now that she had her way with Mia. But suddenly as she made a turn, the two made eye contact letting Mia see a smirk on the womans face now walking towards the direction of the womans bathroom.

The moment the stare registered in her head, and she heard the train doors get ready to close, Mia leaped out of the train as fast as she could, her bag miraculously still in hand.

Stumbling away from the platform weak-kneed, Mia found her body moving on its own as she made her way to the bathroom. Once inside the well-kept washroom Mia caught sight of the molesters trench coat tails as she walked into the handicap stall, but left the door wide open.

"H-hey!" Mia called out, rushing towards the stall after the woman. "Y-" The moment Mia stepped in front of the stall, a hand reached out and yanked her inside making her yelp surprised tripping over herself while she heard a loud slam behind her.

12